Hot Streams, Ch. 01

Story Info
Lindsay relieves her friend--but did her boss see her?
1.7k words
4.65
14.1k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay, though actually laying face-up on the squashed and cracked leather of her break room couch, was imagining herself laying atop a lounge chair, bathed in sunlight and about to be approached by a cabana girl asking if she'd care for another drink. In her mind, the salty air was intoxicating; in reality, the only thing she could smell was the putrid combination of microwave popcorn and tinned mackerel.

That meant Jerry had just started his break, and that she needed to head back her desk--rather the opposite of the beachside vacation she'd spent her lunch break daydreaming about.

Bummer.

"Hey, Linds, hope I didn't bother you."

"Nah, I gotta be heading back out soon anyway." Lindsay smiled at Jerry. He was always polite and kind, a little reserved but absolutely hilarious when he joined the group for happy hour. In her hand, Lindsay's phone had begun to ring, indicating the very same.

"See?" She laughed as she gathered up her lunchbox and bottled water. "You have a good break, though. Smells divine!"

Despite the too-short lunch breaks, working for the A. James Greenway advertising firm was pretty okay. Lindsay had her own office, catty-corner from her sorority sister and longtime confidant Mariah, and she was consistently reminded that her work was more than satisfactory and stayed fresh. Only hired just a year prior, Lindsay's sights were already set on breaking into the tourism department--something she'd been hoping for since graduating college.

Plus, the owner's son, Alexander Jr., was said to be some pretty sweet eye candy when he was around--though Lindsay hadn't had the pleasure yet. They'd all seen pictures of him, however, because AJ's dad was tremendously proud of his son's artistic talents. Hired on as a graphic designer as soon as he'd finished up college, AJ mostly worked from home. It was rare to see him in the office.

"Psst--I need you!!"

Lindsay had only just sat back down at her desk and tucked her lunchbox into her bag when her IM dinged. It was Mariah.

"What?!"

"I have a meeting in like five minutes."

"Okay, and?" Lindsay typed back. "What does that have to do with me?"

"Just come here. And hurry!"

Lindsay looked across the hallway at her friend and could see desperation in Mariah's face. She stood up and adjusted her skirt before darting over to Mariah's office, making sure it hadn't risen up too much when she'd sat down.

Out of habit, Lindsay quickly tapped on the door before entering. "Okay, what's going on?" she asked her friend.

"Girl, just please hear me out. I have a meeting like, right now, and I have got to pee so badly. I don't have time to go all the way down the hall!"

Lindsay knew exactly where this was going.

"Linds--remember that night at Delta O, when we were hooking up with those roommates and I really had to pee in the middle of everything so I asked you to--"

"Yes, I remember. But here?! Now?!"

Mariah was squirming in her chair. "Please, Linds, I'm desperate. I can't piss myself in front of my boss!" Her eyes widened as she looked at Lindsay. "Please!"

Lindsay, as sweet as she was, wanted to help. Mariah and her had been through a lot together, and she didn't want to be the reason Mariah humiliated herself in front of her new boss.

She also had developed somewhat of a hankering for piss--a real watersports fan, you could say. And while Mariah didn't know that, Lindsay's crotch was already on fire thinking about drinking Mariah's pee again.

"Alright, slide your chair back so I can get under."

"Oh my god, Lindsay, thank you so much..." Mariah was grimacing all through her words.

"Just remember our system-- two taps to go, a pinch to stop, and--."

"I remember, just hurry!"

The desk's middle space for Mariah' legs was pretty roomy, but Lindsay still found herself restrained from squatting comfortably against the desk's cabinets by her mid-length skirt. Her feet were hidden by some extra paneling on the front of the desk, though the paneling didn't stretch all the way across the front. Hiking her skirt up past her hips, Lindsay could only hope that her butt wasn't showing from the front side of Mariah's desk.

Silently thanking herself for keeping up with her yoga, Lindsay tapped on Mariah's leg to tell her to scoot herself forward on the chair. Mariah did so, bunching her dress up and spreading her legs as much as she could just as her new boss starting coming around the corner towards her office.

"He's coming!" she whispered furiously to Lindsay. "I'm about to explode!"

Lindsay was already positioning her mouth in a kind of suction around Mariah's labia, sticking the tip of her tongue just barely against the opening of her vagina. Then, as she tapped Mariah's thigh to let her know she was ready, she heard the office door open.

Mariah greeted her new boss with impressive ease: "How nice to finally meet you, AJ!"

Lindsay couldn't believe her ears. Mar's new boss was the gorgeous AJ? She didn't have time to dwell on the revelation, though, because Mariah let herself go as soon as AJ replied to her.

A flood of piss crashed into Lindsay's mouth, sloshing over her tongue and swirling in her throat as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of Mariah's watery waste. She must not have gone at all today, Lindsay thought to herself after pinching Mariah for a fifth time to make her stop her flow. She didn't mind, though. Mar's dainty labia twitched against Lindsay's lips, perhaps in reminiscence of the first time they'd done this.

Mariah and Lindsay, at a frat party their sophomore year, had wound up in a small lounge with a few of the fraternity's members; while they were flirting and trying to woo the girls back to their bedroom, Mariah had whispered in Lindsay's ear that she really needed to pee, but didn't think she could make it to the bathroom without wetting herself. Lindsay, who had already begun lightly experimenting with pee play on her own, thought fast, and had told the boys that if they could watch Lindsay go down on Mariah without touching themselves they would make it worth their while.

Tucking her face between Mariah's thighs, she realized at the first taste of the salty nectar that she had been craving something like this. Mariah was a great actress, and she hammed up the performance to make it look like Lindsay was giving her a real orgasm. The act had worked, and Lindsay and Mariah--part-time lovers themselves already--gave each other genuine orgasms later that night, true to their agreement with the horny frat brothers. At the time, Lindsay wasn't sure what had turned her on more about the experience: being able to drink her girlfriend's pee, or secretly doing it in front of people.

Something about the combination was immensely enjoyable, and drinking Mariah's piss right now was making Lindsay so horny. Her thong was pressing tightly against her own urethra and clit as she held her squatting position under Mariah's desk. Her labia was swelling, and, as she swallowed more mouthfuls, was straining against the tiny fabric of her underwear.

"So, you graduated from BU, I heard. I went there, actually--my friend Lindsay and I both did. She works in the multimedia department." Mariah was saying to AJ. Her small talk skills were off the chart for someone who was having her piss sucked out of her..

"That's right, I graduated about five years ago now."

"Advertising, too?" breathed Mariah as she again pinched her flow. She felt bad for Linds, having to suck down her whole day's pee. But she would make it up to her--with a few drinks and a detailed description of the boss's son.

"No, I was at the art..."

AJ trailed off, stunned.

While the paneling of the desk was less than a foot from the ground, it managed to reveal far more of Lindsay's body than she had realized--her swollen labia hung heavy now as she became more and more turned on, freed from the string of her thong and exposed to the man standing in front of the desk. Unbeknownst to Lindsay, Mariah's boss could absolutely see the edges of Lindsay's round butt-cheeks, and even more of the luscious labia dangling from between her legs.

AJ was entranced by the slight jiggle of her bottom, curious as to what was possibly going on down there. He'd never seen pussy lips that were so tempting and enticing--and then his eyes widened as he noticed a manicured hand with red polished nails reach down and pull a pink thong from between the dangling labia.

It rippled over her right butt-check as she moved the fabric, and AJ felt his own body twitching at the sight.

"Art school." He felt himself come back to earth. "I'm an art guy. But I minored in advertising. Um, so I wanted to drop by to just say welcome to the team and see if there's anything I could do for you right away."

He forced himself to focus on his new team member and conclude their meeting. He couldn't see through the wood, as much was he wanted to, and spy on the action.

Underneath the desk, underneath AJ's gaze, Lindsay began to suck and lick the remaining urine from her friend's crotch as the flow finally came to a dribbling halt. She sucked on Mar's slim lips, cleaning her thoroughly and savoring the clear taste of her piss. Her own bladder was feeling pressure to release now, too, but she could hold it for a while longer--to increase the pleasure, of course.

Mariah exhaled loudly as AJ left her office, closing the door behind him. She pushed her chair back to let her friend crawl out from under the desk.

"Gosh, Linds, thank you...you seriously saved me there."

Lindsay readjusted her underwear and pulled her skirt back down over her butt. "You never mentioned that AJ was your new boss!"

"Well, I forgot to tell you! I was busy trying not to piss myself."

Lindsay laughed and observed that they must have gotten away with its anyhow, and she reminded Mar about their dinner plans for the evening.

"And yes--you're buying!"

The girls, trying to act natural, waited until the passersby in the hallway had thinned enough for Lindsay to duck out of Mar's office with ease.

AJ, though, could not let the salacious image go from his mind. After leaving Mariah's office, he positioned himself near the water cooler and printer area to wait for The Girl Under The Desk to emerge.

And when she did, he was going to say hello.