Carla's Bistro Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not a requirement or demand, you can say no if you want. I would like you to consider extending your mother's privileges to my mother as well. She has the same needs as your mom. Together they are scratching their itch. Some places need a special tool to reach it. You have that tool and they don't. Again, just a request."

Carla answered for me, "Your mom is cute, a total MILF, he won't have a problem. As far as houses go, something big enough for a full family. If you guys are there, I will be happy living with you. Kim and I can start looking this weekend."

They have had enough talking, they both grab a foot and start a massage. It feels wonderful. In unison, they work up my feet towards my ankles, and then up my calves. They slow down at my knees. As they move up my thighs, they get closer to my groin and spend more time inching closer to my cock. They both have a smile on their face. I wonder how much they planned out tonight.

Carla continues to inch towards my stick, I am fully erect. Kim goes supersonic and zooms up my body. She is massaging my arms and shoulders and lightly kissing my lips. She is trying to distract me. This is a coordinated attack, Carla is slowly descending my pole with her mouth and tongue. Kim has given up on the massage and wants to taste my life and lightly roll my nipples. She has more to play with, I can do this better.

As Kim and I explore our oral cavities, I am tweaking her nipples. They are hard and like my gentle squeezing. Too hard and she will cry. I can play nice and she loves it. Carla is exploring and experimenting with my cock. She giggles, smiles, and is talking to my cock. Kim and I stop just so we can watch Carla having her fun. Her antics are successful, and I am getting close to erupting. Currently, she is having a boxing match with my cock. She is using her finger to push the cock back towards me and it springs back. Carla's having a ball.

She ends up just swallowing the entire head in her mouth and sloshing it around. She uses her tongue to push it from side to side in her mouth. Then she moves on to the classic head bobbing and impaling my meat stick down her throat. She gags but gives it a world class try. She pulls back to the head, uses her hands on my shaft and expertly bobs my helmeted friend. She uses her tongue in a magical way to get me off. I explain that I have the need to spew and she starts with suction making her intentions quite clear even without saying a word.

It takes a few more strokes before I explode with six ropes of cum in my sister's mouth. She eagerly gulps down her treat with a lasting satisfaction on her face. My sister is content now. This doesn't surprise me, since my loss of Kim, Carla has shown me more attention and allowed me to use her body to satisfy my needs. She never complained, but she doesn't have the same appetite for sex that I do. I believe that Kim is stepping up to the plate tonight and will get her fair share.

They want to tag team me and turn me on with both their naked bodies. It sure is working, better than any porn video. Kim must have lots of needs by now. It's time I start addressing them. Both women crawl up the bed. Carla lays down next to me, touching my arm. Kim moves up into cowgirl position.

Kim is soft with a low husky voice, "I am stiff and sore still, but I want this. I want to control the pain the first time so please let me drive ok?"

I smile, "Oh Kim, Kim, Kim. Silly girl, you don't need to justify your wants and desires. I am here because I choose to be here. Any way you want me, that's the way you get it. I want to help you, to please you. Take me, I am yours."

Kim nervously laughs at me. I put an arm around Carla and play with her hair which amuses her. With Kim, I am her foundation and I allow her to use me. She channels her satisfaction from our coupling. She is slow, painfully slow. Plenty of lubrication, I think it's the rest of her body that is complaining. She alternates between a grimace and a sunny day smile. As time goes on, there is much more smile than the grimace. She is working all her muscles, yet the focus is a pleasure rod that makes her warm and tingly.

She has been going for thirty minutes now and can't go anymore. She stops and looks sad because she can't get off. While still impaled on my member, I sit up and embrace her. She is full of sweat and breathing hard. She is exhausted. I turn us around and use both hands to push her breasts away so that she falls back onto the bed next to Carla.

I had always suspected they were close, but I never saw them touch each other sexually. Carla picked that moment to roll over and gently start nibbling on her nipples. She seemed hesitant like she wasn't sure about touching a woman. She got over that fear quickly and worked hard to please Kim. I did my part, I picked out an aggressive rhythm and started banging her hard. She needed relief much more than I did. They started out making this about me, but it has since turned into brother and sister pleasing Kim.

For her part, Kim is in full receiving mode now. Our combined love and pleasure are filling her body. Ok, love, pleasure, and a big meat stick pounding her pussy is pleasuring her. She grunts with each thrust into her love tunnel. She is on fire but unable to talk. I know her body and the signs indicate that she is near. I start pounding even faster. A grunt is now replacing the moaning with an almost nonstop sound.

Her eyes go wide, she freezes, and I fire off five ropes of cum deep into her molten volcano. Her hardest orgasms are silent. My cock is stuck in cement, it's not moving for a while. I never felt that before. Carla stops kissing the nipples and gives me a nice light kiss on the lips. Kim relaxes, her eyes close, her knees open and releases my body from its crushing hold. She may be asleep or just resting. Either way, she looks happy and content. The world is alright again. She is back. I'm looking forward to my life with these two hot women.

Chapter 16 -- Story Time

Friday starts like most days do, get up early, have a light breakfast, go to school. I go to my classes, and it's normal, just another day at school. Yet, it is different, there were a lot of extra people around. Nobody seemed out of place, but the vibe is different. This must be another test again. The teacher was sick for my 11:00 class so I go in early to the Bistro and see Carla and Kim. I could put in a few extra hours today.

I get to work, and the place is full, with a line out the door. It's good I came in early. However, they don't need me. Why? There are three extra waitresses working today and back by Carla is an Iron Chef. There are several US Iron Chefs from TV that are fantastically talented, and they take on anyone in food competitions and win most of the time. They are good.

I go in back to meet the new chef. They are both working quickly with smiles on their faces and laughing with each other. Seems Tony brought in an Iron Chef to cover for Carla at 2:00. They came in early to learn how she does stuff. The extra waitresses are there for the same reason. I help with dishes and drinks. Carla is having the time of her life cooking with a food celebrity. My day is perfect already. I did get a quick hug from Kim, she is busy but made sure to acknowledge that I am here, and she loves me.

I lost track of time, it never slowed down. At 2:00 I turn around and Jean and Tony are standing there. I stop washing dishes, hug them, thank them, and follow them to the center of the room. Tony whistles and the place goes silent. He introduces himself, his sister, and then me. He then hands it off to Jean.

Jean starts off timidly, "I am a nobody. I write for newspapers to make a living. My dream is to write magazine stories about people. While researching a horrible crime, I came across three remarkable young people. For two years I have been writing this story to make sure I get it right. It's complex, there is a love story where your gut feeling overrides what seem like obvious facts. There is a bond between siblings that allows two strangers to work together to save a business.

"Then there is a loving man that makes everyone feel special. We see people making a difference in government and industry that affect millions of people. Do those same people exist everywhere and do they live in small town USA? I think they do. This story is also about remarkable people working in towns every day across the world. There is a bit about all of us in here and I think we are all pretty special, and here is the key, 'If you can see it,' which is also the title of the article."

Jean is much more confident now, "My editor and agent say this is the best article I've ever written. I sent this to four prestigious magazines and within a day all four are bidding for the story. I am now going to read you the story. It's about thirty minutes long but I bet nobody leaves before I'm done."

Jean spends the next thirty minutes reading us the story out of the New Yorker sample magazine. It is funny, sad, and humbling. Yet, it is a feel-good story about working, life and love. Kim and I are the main characters, but we are examples of working people, the story is much bigger than our incident or us working at the bistro. It was about pride in your work. In the end, some cried, others erupted in cheer, most just seemed to enjoy the story for what it was, thirty minutes of positive thinking. Everyone wanted to touch Jean, she is getting very emotional about the way people are responding to her story.

Tony snuck up on me and hugs me, "You sure brought out the best in my sister. Thank you. You have no idea the impact you had on her that day. That is a life-altering article. They will never see her the same way again. Someday you will need a favor, you earned one kid."

He talked to Kim and Carla as well although I could not hear the conversation. He was very careful with Kim like she was fragile. He still imagines her bloody and in the hospital. Funny, I see her as before that, a normal, young, beautiful healthy woman. Carla and Kim go back to work. Orders are flying in now. I make sure to thank Cruella, Jean, the extra help, and of course, the temporary chef.

By 5:00 everyone is gone but the Iron Chef, Tony, Jean, and of course my family and Connie. The Iron Chef thanked us for the fun, kissed Carla and Kim on the cheek, shook my hand, and left. Tony and Jean leave together after saying goodbye to all of us. We all thanked him for getting us the extra help. He assured us the Iron Chef had a blast, he loves doing stuff like this and learns a lot from the new perspectives. He gave the three parents strong hugs.

Tony, on his way out, "In some ways Jean is wrong. There are a lot of amazing people out there. Many remain anonymous. I have been looking a long time for the likes of this young man. They don't grow on trees. I won't be around as much to watch over him so please take care of him for me." They leave.

Carla turns off the lights, "Let's go for pizza, I am buying."

I ask Kim, "You go ahead and take your mom's car. I have a few things to discuss with your mom and then we will catch up. Don't wait for us to order, but don't worry, we won't be too long." They all leave with a questioning look on their faces.

I lock the door as they leave. I grab Connie by the hand and bring her back into the storeroom behind the kitchen where I turn on the light.

I nervously ask, "Is it OK if I marry your daughter?"

She jumps into my arms and yells, "Hell yes! You two are perfect together."

She has her legs wrapped around me and my hands are on her ass. I take a nice feel and rub my hard cock in my pants into her mound. Her eyes open wide.

I explain, "You have spent lots of time with my mom and dad. That means your needs aren't being fully met." She tried to speak but failed. "You will soon be part of our family. This family shares well. The benefits are huge. Do you have needs that are unfulfilled?"

I push down my pants and boxers. My cock is standing at attention. She is staring at it. I lower myself to my knees. I take her dress and push it up, she holds it up, out of my way. I pull her panties down, and she steps out of them.

Connie pleads, "Fucking me will be enough to make me happy. You don't need to do this."

I confidently reply, "You are right, I don't have to do this. No man does. I choose to do this because I want to. You are no less a woman than your daughter, I won't treat you like less than a woman. Your happiness is important as well."

For a while, my tongue does all the talking. The instant I touch her bean, she orgasms. She leans back against a wall for support. I never stop, quickly I am licking from top to bottom alternating between inside and outside the lips. Occasionally, I go deeper and explore the inner depths. I am quick, but I am also gentle. My touches are soft and cushioned, not hard attacks. I make some big "O's" with my tongue to quickly earn my second orgasm. She is easy to get off.

This time, I am more forceful with my tongue and spend most of my time near her clit and deep hole. I am quick like a jackhammer. I make sure I touch every bit from multiple angles. She screams with this orgasm and bends in half. Exactly where I want her. She is heaving for breath, I give her a moment. Now I can align my cock and push in gently. I slide right in, all the way in. It is a smooth ride into her fuck hole. I start with a quick stroke. We don't have even thirty minutes, so it forces me to start off quicker than I would like.

Connie is now talking, "Oh yes. Fuck me hard. Give it to me good. Holy shit that monster is big. Your fucking splitting me open. Harder! Faster! Make me your whore! My husband was a wimp. This cock knows how to feed me. Oh yes. Pound me you shit. Hurt me! HARDER! GIVE ME MORE!"

I am now going at my maximum speed and using as much force as I dare use. I take my hand and slap her ass hard three times. Each spank leaves a clear handprint. She is now breathing hard like she is in labor. I sense her building pressure. Unfortunately, I can't wait for her. I have been holding off, but she is better at it. My back arches as I use exaggerated thrusts to shoot my ropes of cum up into her. I have spent all my energy.

Connie has a much different reaction, she slumps forward against the wall and starts to cry. I quickly pull up my boxers and pants. Then I reach for Connie and she falls into my arms with her head on my shoulders. I hold her not knowing if I did something right or wrong. I don't know if I should brag or apologize.

Connie stands up, pulls her dress down, uses a rag to wipe her face and cum that is running down her legs. I am still staring, I have no idea what to do.

Connie tries to sound brave, "Come on stud, we are late for a pizza party. My daughter sure is a lucky woman."

I correct her, "No, I'm a very lucky guy to have you two in my life."

I hug her again and then take her hand as we leave. She liked that gesture. At the pizza place, we get the evil eye from everyone, but we have nothing to say. Connie is very quiet, mostly she sat listening and smiling as we discussed the events of the day.

It wasn't until we are eating, then I start getting uncomfortable with the way Connie is stealing glances at me, then mom has a look of shock on her face and blurts out softly, "He fucked you, didn't he?"

Both Connie and I do a doubletake. Kim gasps and covered her mouth. Dad is clueless. Carla knew all along, she didn't bat an eye.

Mom started with a "How could you ..."

Connie quickly cut her off, "How dare you of all people say anything."

That shut mom up. Kim looks at me, she looks hurt. She is fidgeting with her slice of pizza.

Carla replies dryly to Kim, "It's for the best that you were not there for their first time. Not everything is about you. Dork." Carla cracks a smile.

Kim smiles back at her best friend, "I guess you're right. I didn't invite her along the first time John and I ... did it. John, I need you tonight. There is one memory I don't have in my childhood home. Waking up in the morning after an ... active and late night. Then I can take you to work tomorrow."

I reply, "I can stay the night, but I am probably flying out tomorrow morning. There is volcanic activity in the Caribbean so there will be watches up for tsunamis which means work for me." I look at my family. "I will keep you up to date. If I don't call you, then I will show up to work and be home for dinner."

I paid for dinner and take Kim home.

I have not spent much time at Kim's house. They have a nice small suburban home. Kind of a plain looking house, older furniture, in need of some repair. Some furniture seems to be missing. I see indentations in the carpet and an open space. I see sealed moving boxes that list the contents on the top. Kim leads me and Connie into the living room and she sits down on my lap.

Kim explains, "We are prepping for moving. There are things I want, mom wants, and things neither of us want so we tossed those out. I have a growing nest egg that we have not touched yet. I plan to buy a house. Before I do, I want your opinion on some things. First, would you agree that you and me, my mom, your parents, and Carla would like to be close to each other?"

I think for a moment, "Carla is most interested in you and me. The three of us should live together. My parents like Connie a lot, but my mom has special needs with us. You and I don't need any of them except Carla, yet I suspect we would benefit by being close. I see you having children soon and Carla eventually. With me being gone a lot, I think it would help you to have the others close. Yes, I just talked myself into it, everyone should be close together."

Kim investigates further, "Do you think one house is possible? Or townhomes next to each other, a mansion, three homes very close?"

I reply, "It would be cool to have a common shared area and then four separate bedroom sections. Then again, some of the old mansions up North of here have enough bedrooms already built. What you really want to know is if it is possible for all of us to be together. I think yes it may be possible to get all of us together. Carla is a wild card. At some point she may find a boyfriend. She wants kids, so if she doesn't find a boyfriend soon, it will be the 3 of us probably forever. I think that is the way it will happen. I think we should try to get one large house for all of us to live together. I want to marry you but have Carla in our life for as long as she wants to.

I ask Connie, "How would you describe your relationship with my parents? Is it what you want?"

Connie blushes, "Oh wow, that is quite the loaded question."

Kim's interest is piqued, "Oh really? You don't go over there and pop popcorn and play bridge? Has my mother found a new reason to be in a bed?"

Connie is outraged at Kim's claims, "I know damn well what a bed is good for. If I didn't, you would not be here. Sorry, a bed and the back seat of a Mustang made you. However, with them it's different."

Kim, "How so? Sex is sex."

Connie blushes more, "No, not exactly."

Kim is frustrated, "Ok mom, a boy sticks his thing in a girl. John's dad is quite alive, I have seen him."

Connie is now frustrated, "Oh wow. You aren't making this easy, are you?" Connie now has a sinister looking smile on her face. "I know, how about I show you."

Kim now is very unsure but says, "Okayyyyyy."

Connie is all smiles, "You two are now John's parents. I need you two sitting on the couch, I get between you two." We all adjusted. "Follow my lead. You will understand, I will explain as we go."

Connie turns to me and kisses me softly on the lips. She uses her hands to hold my head, opens her mouth, and her tongue enters my mouth. Her hands then roam my chest and she removes my shirt. After a few minutes, she stops, turns to Kim, and repeats the same sequence. Kim is frozen stiff with surprise and fear. She never kissed her mother like this before. As her hands roam Kim's body and removes her blouse, I am doing the same to Connie. She does nothing to discourage me.