Carla's Bistro Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers

Connie speaks softly to Kim, "I know how you feel. My first time was very awkward. John's mother is very skilled in the bedroom and had a very interesting time in college. Don't tell me you and Carla make popcorn and knit together at night."

Kim is still speechless. Connie pulls down my pants and boxers. She has mad skills on a cock. She reaches for Kim and pulls her down next to her. Together they tag team my cock. One is on the tip while the other is on the sides or they are both licking me top to bottom. They help the other remove their bras. I now have four naked tits out, two women looking up at me, and they are both rolling their tongues on my tip. Connie moves up, places my member in her cleavage, presses her tits together and starts me fucking her breasts. Kim likes the idea, after a minute, she does the same.

Meanwhile, Connie says looking at me, "Sadly your dad is past his prime. This part isn't as much fun. He enjoys it but the best we get is a single spurt and it takes a lot of work to get that. This is a whole lot better."

I reward Kim with several full ropes of cum, filling her massive chest. Connie is quick to clean up my painting. While she is at it, she uses two fingers to tweak her nipples. Kim moans with that. When Kim is clean, Connie stands up and helps Kim move to the couch and I am now on the floor with Connie. She pushes Kim back onto the couch and pulls her legs towards us. She pulls her panties down and spreads her legs. I need no prompting.

I am on my hands and knees working my tongue inside her slit. Her mom is very gentle and starts rubbing her clit. She is smart and doesn't overstimulate her or this will end quick. I am no stranger to this part of the anatomy, but I know Kim is very horny due to the three of us. I am trying to provide as much quality time as possible. Connie pushes me aside and she takes over munching on her own daughter. I take a turn gently caressing the clit. Very short, gentle strokes. Kim knows I am there and what I am touching but it's not enough to hit the home run.

Now Connie goes kinky. She pushes up Kim's legs and inserts her tongue near Kim's ass. I move so I can continue working her lips. The position is awkward, so I get up on the couch and come from the top. Still not great. I end up using my hand and move back next to Connie. It doesn't take long, and Kim has a hard orgasm. Connie removes her panties and sits next to Kim while she recovers. I start on Connie but move at a slower pace. I try to be more ... gentle than she was. Connie eats pussy like a bull in a china shop, just hit everything. I follow a blueprint. I alternate between outside lips and inside lips then outer and inner sides. Finally, I try to go deep but use random flicks with my tongue. Any constant pattern is predictable and not as much fun.

Connie is enjoying it tremendously. Kim is next to me, fully recovered, watching.

Connie instructs me, "Let Kim in so she can taste me." I stop and move aside. Kim shakes her head no. "Please, Kim?" Nothing. "John, can you push her in the right direction to return the favor?"

I laugh, "Not on your life. I hope you can appreciate this, but I will NEVER force your daughter to do anything, especially in the bedroom."

Connie sounds sad, "Yes, I guess that is for the best."

I continue eating Connie and add a finger to her clit. Kim can see my hand and how my finger is using her mother's clit like a slow motion heavy bag in boxing. Kim uses her hand to softly and easily, caresses her clit like she is making love to it. I start twisting my body to get different angles. Connie is going nuts.

Surprisingly Kim taps me on the shoulder. I stop and look at her. She nudges closer, I move away. Tentatively, like her tongue might burn, Kim applies her tongue deep into her mother. She is slow at first but quickly gains confidence. Connie rewards her with some overacting by moaning loudly to encourage Kim. It doesn't take long, I notice Kim is almost bobbing her head. She is having fun. I tap her shoulder and take over. I hum into her slit and blow lengthwise over her slit softly. A few minutes more and I would have had her.

Kim stops me, kisses me quickly, then digs into her mother.

I help Kim get her mother off, "Oh Connieeeeeee. Who has their tongue up your cunt? Who is bringing you to orgasm? Who is entering the canal they came out of? Isn't this the same woman you tasted earlier? Can you still taste that sweet nectar on your lips? I bet you love having it roll down your face and those lovely breasts. Your daughter has your legs spread wide and her tongue is licking your inner folds to a mind-blowing orgasm."

I squeeze her clit and she blows up. She squirts Kim in the face, screams, goes solid as a rock, frozen, eyes roll up in her head, then she goes silent and limp. I can barely detect a breath. The first sign of life returning is a smile. With that, I know she is ok. In my head, I know she is fine. Yet, it's nice to see someone breathing normally and responding to me.

I sit on the couch with my legs spread open and my cock pointing straight up. He is eager for Kim. For her part, Kim can't decide between oral and mounting me. I help her decide. I reach out my hands, so she stands up. I pull her forward. She stops at the couch and descends on my cock, cowgirl style. Somehow Connie got up and leaves the room. I now see her coming back wearing a friend.

Kim has a nice slow rhythm going on my cock. I am nervous with Connie's plans. She pulls up behind her daughter, reaches around, and plays with her breasts. However, she has a grin on her face.

Connie whispers into Kim's ear, "I am going to give you a new sensation. Don't fight it. Just let me do the work and you enjoy the mixture of pain and pleasure."

Connie moves the strap-on cock, so it aligns with Kim's brown star. I pull Kim closer to me, into a kiss, so it will be easier for Connie. She uses a ton of lube. Connie puts the device on the brown star and pushes forward at a glacially slow pace. Kim gives me several short grunts; her mouth is a big "O". Her eyes are huge and glued open. I see her mom plunge slowly into Kim. I see the pain and anguish on her face. This is not the euphoria of an orgasm. This is something new and it puzzles Kim.

I can see it on her face, trying to decide if the pain or pleasure is greater. Connie is slowly stroking the false cock inside her daughter. I can feel it bumping into my cock through the thin wall between Kim's ass and pussy. I pick up the pace but it's hard for me to do much with Kim and Connie pressing down on me. I roll us on to our sides. Now Connie and I have equal access and we both plow Kim with abandon. It's clear that the pleasure has won in her mind. It probably helps having a cock shoved up your vagina.

We now have a problem. Kim is almost ready to explode, and I still have a while to go. Is this Connie's plan? Oh, I bet it is. The old bait and switch move. Distract the daughter with a wonderful orgasm and then enjoy fucking her boyfriend. This one time I am game. I bet Kim knows her plan. It's too obvious for her to miss it and she is too smart to miss this.

I thrust harder and cup a breast with my top hand. My hand underneath my body has limited range, it isn't doing much. I squeeze the breast and then slip the nipple through my fingers, so I can pinch one. Kim snaps. She emits a long guttural scream that shakes the house. Every part of her body contracts and pulls tight. Her eyes squeeze close, yet she looks calm. There is a small smile on her face. Her body spasms once, then again. Connie looks concerned,

Connie askes with a concerned voice, "She ever do this before?"

I soothe her fears, "Not exactly, but she has a variety of tricks when she orgasms. Each situation seems to bring out something different. I would be worried if she didn't have a smile on her face. Give her a few minutes and she will be awake. You kind of rushed this a bit, didn't you?"

Connie blushes, "I know you are a young man and recover quickly. I date men my age who don't. When this opportunity came up, to get a shot at a stud like you, I panicked. I had nightmares of Kim milking everything you have because she is so beautiful. How can a hag like me compete? I know she hasn't had many boyfriends and certainly none like you. I just assumed that I could overstimulate her and take you for myself."

She has tears running down her face. She figured things out.

Connie is sad now, "I just realized she meant to share you with me, and I treated my daughter like a cheap whore or a scrap of meat. I used her for what I wanted and tossed her aside. How can I ever look at her again? She will hate me."

I smile at her, "I think you underestimate your daughter. She is a lot smarter than people give her credit for, including herself. She planned this out. This isn't random. She didn't let you overstimulate you. She forced your hand, she taunted you to do this. There is no lesson or shame here, just a nice gesture on her part. A gift, if you will. A way of saying thank you for being cool with her. The only hate you will find in her is if someone tries to harm me physically, emotionally, or professionally. Your intention was just the opposite, you wanted to feel loved."

Connie blushes, "The student has become the master. She is a better person that I am."

I inquire, "Isn't that the aim of every parent? To have their children do better than they did. You were just crying and now you find out you win at life." I pause. "Kim, I want you up on the couch, back against the armrest."

Kim was feigning sleep, she stood up quickly and got on the couch. I repositioned Connie in between Kim's legs, her neck between Kim's breasts. Kim immediately begins touching her mother's breasts, areolas, and nipples. I get between her legs and pause with my tip at the entrance.

I ask confidently, "Any last second regrets?"

Connie only has lust in her eyes. Kim only smiles at me. Her plan is working. I quickly thrust forward but not far. I start easing my way in. Connie has a big "O" for a mouth, eyes as big as saucers, and not a sound escapes her.

Kim whispers in her ear slowly, "You feel full. He is splitting you open. It feels terrific. You are on fire. You never want this to end. Your cunt is expanding. He's going deeper than anything else. Are you deep enough? Can you contain him?"

I am all in. Connie sighs in relief. She grimaces at the rough handling of her tits. Connie is already sweating. Her breathing is uneven. Her cheeks are red. The smile on her face is undeniable. Now I choose to start fucking her in earnest. I pick a slow rhythm. Kim has tears in her eyes.

Kim again whispers into Connie's ears, "John only slow fucks people he likes. He has chosen you to receive 30-45 minutes of quality fucking. I know you want fast and hard, but you would only last two minutes. Trust me, this is better."

I move to the sides a bit to change the angles. I shift aim with my cock for different sensations. Connie is moaning loud now. It starts as a shallow moan, but it builds over time. It's been close to an hour now and we are both getting close. I slowly start gaining speed. Connie had her eyes closed, enjoying the ride. Now the eyes are wide open, enjoying the new sensation

She knows the rate has changed but I continue to increase so she can't match me anymore. She desperately wants to match but I fight her on this. I am in control, she only gets to enjoy. I feel her stop trying to match. I go much faster now. The moans are now grunts with each thrust. That means her breathing is much shorter and quicker, in time with my thrusts.

I am first to break, I start releasing five powerful ropes of cum into Connie with a scream that startles even Kim. Immediately I feel Connie clamp down on my cock. Her eyes close, she goes stiff, her body is trembling. I roll over, forgetting we are on the couch and end up on the floor dazed and confused.

I hear Kim say to her mother, "I love you, mom. Thank you for everything".

***

3 years later

After I graduated college I continued to work with FEMA as a trouble-shooter. Kim and I married, and we moved into our new home. Carla, mom, dad, and Connie moved in as well. It's a large home, like a mansion with five separate sleeping areas. Kim and I have one of the biggest ones and Carla and Connie each have one of the smallest bedrooms. Carla doesn't need a lot of space, she spends many nights with us, and Connie spends many nights with mom and dad or us. The biggest room is the nursery - for Kim's and my twin girls -- now 2 years old, and Carla's and my one-year son. The bistro is still a big success and when I'm home Kim and I still find time to help Carla at the restaurant. We're a great threesome.

The End

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers