Carla's Night Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taking that anti aging cream stuff? You look fantastic." He smiled.

"Aw thanks." I intentionally lowered my voice since Carla had just technically passed out. It was just me and Thomas. I pulled away from the hug and readjusted my destroyed dress. I planned to walk out as quickly as possible and go home.

"Dude. I brought you extra clothes," Thomas sniggered at me trying to repair my torn dress and panties. "They're in the desk." I stripped down, went to the desk, and got changed in a comfortable plain white tee, blue sweatpants, boxers, and black sneakers. I grabbed my heels, wrapped up the ruined clothes, and put them in my purse.

"See you tomorrow my friend." Thomas said as I made my way out. I had a painful hitch in my step as I still felt my ass twitching and gaping from the night of action. I had to walk like a penguin to ease the pain a little bit which I found very difficult when trying to shuffle through a crowd of drunk dancing party-goers.

I was definitely coming back tomorrow.

12