Carla's Night Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Carla meets someone new on a new floor.
4.1k words
4.33
4.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday.

It was a cold and rainy morning drive to work. I still felt a little sore and drowsy from last night, but I was sure it was going to ease up by the end of the day. Unfortunately as a longshoreman, I had to drive a forklift all day and of course, they hadn't replaced the old seats so I guess I'd have to deal with it.

I pulled into the parking lot of the factory I work at and got a FaceTime call from Sally. I answered slightly confused as to why she called.

"Hi Honey!" Good Lord, I'm a lucky man. She was in a simple white dress shirt behind a wonderful bright blue sky that complimented her blue eyes. A bright white smile that showed off her dimples, her sandy blonde hair tied back into a professional bun.

"Hey... uh what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh well apparently there's been some sort of gas leak so we've been told to leave for safety." She said. I heard her moving things around and zipping up what I assumed was her suitcase. I realized my heart was pounding so bad she could've heard it through the phone.

"So um does that mean you're coming back?" I forced the words out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm really gonna miss St. Lucia though. It's beautiful out here." Sally sighed while looking out the window of the room. I needed to calm down. I shouldn't be afraid of my wife, but I was.

"W-what day?" I stuttered.

"Tomorrow. I'll be getting on the plane later today." I was already coming up with an excuse as to why I was walking funny, why I was completely hairless except for the top of my head, why I bought a dress and a wig. My thoughts were interrupted by Sally.

"How've the kids been?"

"Oh! They're doing great. I'm starting to think Milo didn't know you left." I joked trying to stop my dizziness. She laughed and I heard her flip her suitcase.

"Well I gotta go hun. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye. Love you." I said.

"Love you too." She then hung up.

I felt a tidal wave of guilt and fear drown me in my car. My hands shook as I finally put the phone back in my pocket. I breathed slowly in and out for about a minute to calm myself down. I was a liar. A dirty liar. I lied to my daughter. I lied to my wife. I was lying to myself.

A late-night lay was one thing, but every day wasn't good for me physically and maybe even mentally. A knock at my window from my co-worker, Marta, took me out of my guilt trip. I once again tried to control my breathing while rolling down the window.

"Dude, you coming?" She asked.

"Uh yeah I'm coming I just got a call from the wife." I explained getting out of the car and following her across the parking lot.

"Oh what's her name uh, Sadie, wait no it's Susan!? Right?"

"Sally. Close though."

"Damn. Well anyway we got a long haul for today so I hope you drank some coffee." Marta then tied her hair back into a ponytail and opened the big red door of the factory building, letting me in first.

"You alright?" She asked behind me.

"Um yeah why?" I turned around.

"You're walking like you got a broomstick up the ass." She laughed.

"Um I j-just slept wrong." I lied trying to straighten my posture.

"Okay then. Welp you're going out back to the port."

"You're on cleanup duty?"

"Yup," Marta sighed, putting on her safety glasses and a dark blue clean-up suit with overalls. "Nothing better than moving shit through a pipeline all day."

I threw on my hard hat, went outside, and got to work. The rain stopped and the entire rest of the day was humidity and on-off again drizzle. The end of my shift came quick, I parked the forklift and clocked in. Marta followed me out and we chatted on our way to our cars.

"So you got any plans for tonight?" She asked.

"No I'm just gonna-" My phone went off in my pocket from a text.

Thomas: 'U should come a little earlier today.'

"Actually I do." I answered.

"Oh really where?"

"Why? I thought you liked being a homebody." I joked.

"Just tell me."

"The Empire Nightclub." I said.

"Oh really? My son works there."

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Alex. Just turned twenty-one and apparently he got a bartender job. Or at least that what he tells me." She explained.

"Cool. If I see him I'll say hi."

"Well, I'll see you on Wednesday my friend." She said beginning to walk to her car.

"Wait we're off tomorrow?"

"Yup. The place needs its check up so we can't be there." Marta said with a smile.

"Great. See you then." I then got in my car, checked my phone to see if I got another message, and drove home.

When I got home both Janet and Milo had locked themselves away in their rooms, leaving me with enough time to do my face up. I sent a quick text to Thomas before locking the door to my room.

'You think we could be gentler tonight? I don't know if my hole could take it lol.'

He immediately responded.

'We'll see. Just know whatever happens u will love it.'

I smiled and got ready. I hopped in the shower, got out, and lathered my whole body with my wife's vanilla-scented lotion. I remembered that Thomas already had an outfit for me so I wore a simple black shirt and blue jeans. I styled my makeup in an orange eyeshadow and another simple winged eyeliner design. I added light tints of blush to my cheeks and applied the same deep red lipstick. I grinned at my work in the mirror and noticed my hair was starting to get longer.

I put my phone in my pocket, took my wedding ring off and put it under the pillow the same as last time, and walked out into the hallway. I knew it was dangerous walking around the house with makeup on, knowing my kids could be somewhere else and see me like this. I made it to Janet's room and knocked on her closed door.

"Hey Jan?"

"Yeah dad?" She called back sounding slightly out of breath.

"I'll be out for a while. Probably won't be back until tomorrow morning."

"Ok dad. I'll see you tomorrow then."

I made my way to Milo's room and lightly knocked on his half-open door making sure he couldn't see my face. He probably wouldn't even look away from the video game he was playing, but it was better to be safe than sorry so I made it quick.

"Hey kiddo I'll be out."

"Huh? Oh okay then dad. Hey when's mom coming back?" He asked still not taking his eyes off the screen.

"She'll be back tomorrow by around noon maybe." I guessed still hiding.

"Cool. See you later dad."

I quickly turned around and left the house, nearly falling down the steps in my rush. I got in my car and checked the time, noticing the beautiful orange-colored, purple-striped sky. 6:50 pm. Hopefully, I could just walk in the front door, I mean just seeing a guy with makeup on wasn't completely out of the ordinary. Most folks in this town had no problem with people like me and the ones that did, didn't go to inclusionary nightclubs on a Monday afternoon.

I finally made it to the club and parallel parked in the front. A different security guard stood outside to no one. I got another text from Thomas.

'You are going to the elevators to the right of the dance floor and going to the second floor. When u get there walk down the hallway and u will find a doorway to the bedroom where u will get dressed and wait for me darling.'

I hopped out of the car, my nerves were on fire due to my excitement about this unknown second floor. I wondered just how big this nightclub really was. The guard didn't even ask for a name, he just motioned to let me in. The place was very different without the dim lights or music. The place smelled like a strange combination of chlorine and fried food. A few people were sitting at the bars, eating wings, drinking beer, and watching games on the big screens.

I got to the elevator no questions asked and pressed the button to the second floor. No elevator music played, just the dull sounds of it going up. It ended with an abrupt ding. The hallway was lit up with dim purple lights and had black walls and a comfortable-looking black carpet floor. The floor seemed like an entirely different building the farther I walked. I made it to the big door and it opened with a click.

The room smelled like peaches and cinnamon. A California king bed with red sheets on top sat in the middle of the room. Big white puffy pillows were set neatly against the black headboard. Bright red lights from the carpet made the room shine in a horror movie style. A little black box sat near the end of the bed.

I took my shirt, pants, and shoes off throwing them in the corner. Now completely naked, I opened the box gently to find what I thought was an auburn red wig and a blue shirt. I took out the shirt first and realized it was a short sleeve crop top. A cute little crop top that ended right below my belly button. I smoothed it out against my stomach and now hardened nipples.

I saw a small pair of baby blue panties, the same color as the shirt. I put them on, the extremely soft and breathable panties felt great wrapped snugly around my genitals. I neatly tucked my dick in between my legs and spun around in a little circle to adjust to the new outfit. At last, I picked up the scrunched-up wig and straightened it out.

The high ponytail-styled wig fit well on my head. Much like the last one, it didn't feel too heavy or too light. If Thomas wanted to pull me by the pigtails the worst thing that could happen was it would slide down my forehead, but it wouldn't fall off or look completely out of place. Unfortunately, there was no mirror in the room so I couldn't see my work so I just sat on the edge of the bed and waited.

I waited for about five minutes thinking to myself until I heard a knock on the door. I raised my voice a tad bit higher than last time because of the somewhat childish hairstyle I had.

"Come in!" I shouted.

The door opened slowly and standing there was the security guard from last night holding a dark green bag, two zippers on each side with a shit-eating grin on his face. He was wearing nothing but a pair of grey boxers that were a bit too small for him. His dick was lazily slumped to the left side and I could see the head jutting out.

"Um hello... I think you might be in the wrong room. I'm waiting for someone else." I said blushing hoping he didn't notice the excitement boner I tried to hide with both hands in my lap.

"Lucy isn't it? I'm definitely in the right room." He said walking in, closing the door, unzipping the bag, and taking out a small black box-shaped object with a small red blinking light on the front.

"You don't have to sit on the corner of the bed it's huge. Back up a little." The man said with a relaxing tone. His voice was smooth and a little sensual like an r&b singer. He wasn't a bad-looking man, but he wasn't who I was expecting. He had to be taller than Thomas standing at about six-foot-five. His skin was the color of Mocha coffee. He had a swimmer's body, with big arms and decently toned abs. He topped it all off with a handsome face and bright white teeth.

I backed up further on the bed until my butt hit the pillows. I wanted to get to know who he was and why Thomas wasn't here.

"So what's your name?" I asked wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Daryl." He finished fumbling with the box which caused a small green light to stay on. He placed it on the edge of the bed and crawled towards me. He sat right next to me on top of the pillows and wrapped a huge arm around me. I dropped my hands to my sides. I hadn't realized how big this bed was until we were both on it.

"Were you expecting Thomas?" He said as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Um well yeah..." I said feeling his warmth. He brushed his other large hand down my legs and to my feet.

"He's not here. He told me he had something up with his wife." Daryl explained while separating my legs, rubbing the inside of my thighs. A low moan that I could tell he tried to suppress came out when he saw my bulge.

"Wait," I tried moving away, but he was much stronger than me. All it did was make me move closer into his large frame. "So who was texting me?" I asked.

"That was me silly. I got your number from Thomas. Let's just say he's not very good at keeping secrets, which makes sense when you're the secret." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

To my surprise he put his arm that he was using to rub my thighs under them and then using both hands he lifted me up like I was the lightest person to ever exist and put me in his lap, spreading his legs before putting me down. His strong ebony arms coiled around my flat exposed stomach felt nice. I felt safe even though we'd met just yesterday and he wasn't even who I was supposed to meet. The color contrast of his dark skin and my pale skin really turned me on.

Feeling his hardening dick that I felt pushing up against my backside, he might've been slightly longer than Thomas. I had to see it to believe it though. Daryl nibbled on my ear and rubbed my dick through my panties. His warm breath ran down my neck.

He slid my panties to the side and rubbed a large finger over my dick wiping up my pre-cum and putting it in his mouth. He ran his large hand over my chest and began to jerk me off. Daryl's cock throbbed on my backside and I drooled at the thought of it in my mouth.

"Can I suck you off?" I asked him desperate to taste him.

"Sure you can." He let go of me and kissed me on the side of my head. I flipped over onto my stomach, my head right in front of his nearly torn boxers. Daryl quickly slipped them down his long legs and kicked them to the side, showing off his long black cock. Plenty of pubic hair and full heavy balls made me lick my lips in excitement.

He wasn't as thick as Thomas, but he was longer by at least an inch. It stood up nice and tall waiting for my cock-hungry mouth. I couldn't help but giggle as I put both of my pale hands around the base of his dick and left a big red smooch on the tip. I took one hand off his member and moved my fingers in between my hips.

A grabbed a small glob of my seed and rubbed it on Daryl's head, lubing it up. I flattened my tongue licking his dick from the balls to the end and then sucked his veiny dick into my mouth. The heat and smell of his dick in my mouth seemed otherworldly. I began bobbing up and down with my hands placed on his hips making it seventy-five percent of the way down much to Daryl's delight.

With both hands, Daryl filled my mouth further with his dick. Saliva built up in my mouth and spilled out. Streams of drool dribbled down my chin, oozed down his balls, and spread in dark spots on the bedsheets. I slipped my head off his cock with a loud pop and got to work wrapping my lips around his thick balls.

"Fuck yes..." Daryl moaned grabbing my pigtails forcing me closer. I wiggled my tongue all over the orbs that were trapped in my mouth. I slid my face up and off his nuts back to his dick. The spit covered my chin and fell down my neck. Daryl sat up and put his back against the headboard making it a little easier to suck him dry. I violently spat on his dick and began sucking once more.

Daryl grabbed the back of my head and slammed it down even lower and harder pounding my face into a filthy mess of spit that overflowed. Tears welled up in my eyes that smudged up my mascara and ran down my face. His prick stabbed the back of my throat with every thrust. I was getting ready for him to come, but he pulled me off and brushed a bit of loose hair from the front of my face. I sat up straight coughing and spitting all over myself staining my shirt even more.

"Let me ask you something," Daryl said shifting himself forward so he laid on his stomach. "You ever had a tongue in there?" He pointed at my rear.

"No. I never have." I answered honestly.

"Good. Lie on your back." I did as he asked. Daryl then slid my panties even farther and quickly planted his tongue onto my shaved asshole. The strange wetness felt like something crawling around in that sensitive spot. He kissed and licked around the ring of my bud. He spread my asshole open with his tongue and wiggled it around, making me squeal and push his head further in. Daryl started jerking my cock, a little bit of my pre-cum leaked on his thumb.

"This little hole is gonna make me go crazy," He then sat up and tapped his dick against my buttcheek making it shake. "You are gonna love this, Lucy." He leaned over me and kissed me right on the lips. One more line of spit right on my bum and he tapped around it with his engorged tip.

"N-no! That's not going t-to-" He put his hand over my mouth silencing my worries about his lack of actual lubrication. The sharp pain from him inserting his tip forced a helpless scream out of me and an excited moan from him. This pain must've been what a helpless cow felt like getting branded. It burned like crazy as Daryl continued to sink his dick in me.

I felt a gentle flutter in my stomach. I knew I was going to come soon. My toes curled, I opened my mouth like a dirty whore, feeling my cock twitch with every little move Daryl made. He moved his hands under my shirt and ran them up and down my chest, squeezing and rolling my nipples under his large fingers. To my surprise, he finally bottomed out inside of me with no warning.

"Oo-OH SHIT!" A shrill cry came out the moment it happened. Daryl laughed, moved back, and rammed me again, over and over again each time with more force. He took his hands from under my shirt and wrapped them around my legs. He fucked me as if he was angry at me or someone else. I noticed my ass had become accustomed to being used even though this was only my second time.

"Fuck yeah this is better than any pussy I've been in." He grinned and licked his lips, sweat building around his forehead and midriff making his skin shine. I somehow found a way to talk back to him.

"Is t-that supposed to b-be a co-compliment?" I asked in a daze. The slapping sounds of my cock and his were the only things I could fully understand.

"O-of course it is t-this ass is so snug and warm, b-but those cheeks b-bounce every s-single damn time." Daryl increased the speed of his fucking as he gripped my tired thighs tighter. The dam broke and my cock shot multiple spurts of seed, lining my exposed stomach and shirt with a few shots landing on my chin and neck.

Daryl then pulled out of me with no warning and flipped my lifeless body over onto my stomach and slid his cock into me with ease, smacking my ass. Every thrust was followed by a rough slap right on the cheek. He pushed my face into the bed and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. The pain from the brutal spanking I was getting made tears well up in my eyes.

I tried to squeal in protest, but I knew he couldn't hear me and if he could he'd most likely go faster. My hands gripped the bedsheets so hard they'd rip. Daryl stopped spanking and grabbed a handful of my bruised asscheek.

"Mmh the people love this, Lucy." He grabbed me by the pigtails and pulled them, raising my head from the tear-stained spot I left on the bed. Thomas must've never mentioned my real name so I decided to tell the truth.

"M-my name's n-not Lu-Lucy..." I mumbled.

Daryl pulled my hair farther up and leaned in right to my ear.

"What was that? Speak up," He paused. "Bitch."

"My name's not Lucy." I croaked.

"Oh really," Another hard smack. "What's your name?"

"C-Carla." I cried.

"Mmmh... Louder." He then bit my ear and tightened his grip on my hair.

"Carla!" I shouted.

"What do you want from me Carla?" Daryl upped the speed of his violent slamming. His cock throbbed inside of me stretching me out even more.

"I-I want your cum." I begged. He let go of my hair and gripped the back of my head. He ground his hips in a circular motion while resting his chin on top of my forehead.

"You wants daddy's cum in your little whore asshole?" He asked.

12