Carla's Night Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes daddy!" My brain was completely fried. Daryl then wrapped his large forearm around my neck nearly choking me out.

"OOH FUCK!" He blurted emptying his full balls deep inside of me. He untangled his arm from my throat and ran them down my sweaty stomach and hips. Warm spurts of his fluid filled me up and as he slowly slid out of me more of it leaked out in small droplets.

"Oh my fucking goodness..." I muttered looking behind me and saw Daryl's shrinking cock covered in his cum. Every wink and push from my mashed rear-end sent more globs of his cum running down my genitals and dripping onto the bed. Both of us were drenched with sweat and panting heavily. My clothes clung to my skin and my ass stung like a fire was lit underneath it.

I wiped tears from my eyes and tried to roll over, but Daryl grabbed my hip stopping me. He wiped a bit of sweat off my brow and turned my head towards the little black box.

"Smile." He demanded. I was too tired and in too much pain to make my facial muscles move. He mumbled something under his breath, lifted my head, wrapped his fingers around the corner of my mouth, and forced a smile out of me. He held it for about ten seconds and then dropped me like a sack of potatoes.

"It's over Carla. Time for you to leave." Daryl picked up the little black box, his boxers, and left the room leaving me alone. My wig felt heavy, but my body felt light. I had to rest my eyes. The first thing that came to my mind was, Sally. She was going to be home expecting me. I found the strength to get up and fell out of bed with a thud.

I crawled to the corner of the room where I threw my now wrinkled clothes. I peeled the wet clothes off my shaking body, replacing them with my old set. I stumbled out of the club in a daze trying to conceal my face. I got in my car and drove home as slow as the speed limit would allow me. I came back to my senses if only a little bit to wipe the makeup off my face in the bathroom.

I got to the bedroom, took my shirt and jeans off, and passed out the moment I hit the bed.

12