Carla's Fun on a Run

Story Info
Carla's run turns wet due to a hard experience.
1.3k words
4.12
8.5k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers

It was a bright, sunny day in early January. I had just come back from a work trip to the Capital which was productive but the weather had been awful. My flight bag had been accompanied by a chilly bag from Le Gourmet containing 1kg each of Grey Slate Venison, sausages, and mince. Half was for my freezer, the rest for friends. It also contained a 600g Valley Bakery Rye and Multi-Seed and some Le Chocolat single-origin bars.

My life was going well. I had a good job and was fit. I had a nine-month-old house that I had co-designed and supervised the build. Its garden was in full bloom and veg growing well and ending on my table.

I had a quiet post run evening planned.  Sausages from the cache were thawing to be fried and served with beans from the garden and mash. A can from the recently acquired Waste not, We want it range from Hal Brew awaited and a fresh Flight magazine from the library awaited my eager attention.

I had plenty of friends and while there was nobody currently in my love life, it was a case of if a door was open, I would put my head around to check it out, but I wasn't into trying closed doors. Nor was I particularly keen on going through a door for a short period of time.

I was out running on the waterfront when I thought I saw a familiar female outline ahead, but in different clothes than I'd seen her before.

I caught up to the lady and, as I thought, it was Carla who also goes to The Dog 5k run in the city intermittently. We had chatted casually when we met there, but never saw each other outside of the run. There was also an implicit rule that the only number you asked for was finish times. We knew each other's preferences: Carla liked to start fast, I started slow but built up over the distance, but it's a large group so we knew each other's [run] times and [running] interests, but not that much else.

Carla was quite surprised to see me and I replied likewise - the waterfront is busy with runners and walkers, but I seldom see someone I know despite living nearby for twenty years.

I said that I didn't recognise her clothes, as Carla was wearing a sports bra that was doing a good job of capturing her bust and some tight running shorts. Carla said the clothes were new: her flatmate Kate had just come back from a work trip to LA, had hit an outlet mall and had brought a haul home for them both as she was a similar size to Carla. I wanted to compliment her new clothes, but didn't want it to seem that I was hitting on her so I replied, "Kate made good choices."  My dick was hardening at her choice in clothes.

She also said that it was too hot for her normal attire that I'd previously seen her in and she didn't recognise my tri-shorts and tri-top either, as I normally wear a singlet and normal shorts at the run and noted my "good choice" and playfully tapped my hand with hers which I reciprocated.

I said that I'd planned to go for a swim at the beach just before going home as I live nearby and I briefly accelerated to show my goggles in my top's pocket, then dropped back.  Carla said, "Sounds like a good idea."

We realised we were heading out to Jersey Bay where I planned to turn. Carla was heading further up to Hood Lookout, so decided to run together and we started catching up about running.

Carla said that she hadn't seen me at The Dog much recently.  I said that I had been down in the Capital for work last week and intermittently over the last few months.  She asked how it was last week.

I replied sarcastically, "Mark Twain. All week.  It was so bad for Dip and Dash, that we suited up and went up to our necks until briefing, then got hammered on the run with the winds."

Carla laughed at my irony.

Seeing a small door opening, I continued, "And I do the swim run here fortnightly.  Why don't you both come down and enter.  We either go to Bay Pizza after?" 

Carla smiled at this not bad idea she thought.

A few minutes later, the chat led to talking about relationships, something we'd never talked about before - Carla said that she had been single for a while since she and James fizzled. I replied that I was still single since my nasty breakup with Kelly which she knew about.

Carla asked about flings, which I was surprised about, as we'd certainly never talked about this, but I decided to go with the flow. I said I'd had a few hookups over the years, but I didn't find them that satisfying as the ladies I'd hooked up with tended to move onto someone new after a while and I was looking for an FWB. Carla said she found hookups underwhelming too: she preferred ones where she knew the guy first!

By this time my shorts were getting rather tight with this "interesting" discussion. I looked over and I could see Carla's nipples straining out the front of her bra; I was wondering how substantial her bust actually was. Idly, I slightly unzipped my tri top and, in return, Carla slightly loosened her zip exposing the top of her breasts, so I slightly unzipped a bit more, and, in return, Carla did the Carlae so more of her breasts were unveiled. Now, there was a very visible lump between my legs and I could see a wet patch between Carla's legs and her nipples were definitely growing. Then Carla's hand swept down and over my right leg just brushing my hard cock, so I repeated the favour by brushing my right arm slightly over her bra.

I was getting horny talking about sex and so was Carla. We were still talking about flings and Carla said, "What about now?"

I smiled and then said, "What about.."

Carla said, "Pill and checked regularly, you?"

I nodded.

Ahead was a toilet block, and, thankfully, an accessible toilet was open, so we went in and locked the door. As soon as the door was locked, our mouths connected and we started Frenching passionately. Carla's hands dove down and found my hard cock under my shorts and started bringing it into the vertical and then started stroking it.

My hands found Carla's bra, and I started exploring inside, feeling her encapsulated tits and twiddling her growing nipples. All the while we were exploring each other's mouths faster. I then found the bra zip and released it exposing her full bust, and I then started kissing her tits causing my cock to grow harder. My hands found Carla's wet pussy in her shorts and my fingers wandered up its wetness and deep into her until I decided to drop her shorts.

Carla moved down and released my cock from the shorts and started kissing it., taking it deep into her mouth. It wasn't long before Carla then stopped kissing my cock and pulled me between her legs and I put my cock head into her soaking pussy.

Our kisses became more passionate, our grinding became more intense and I went in deeper, feeling her wet pussy squeeze my cock. Carla said that she was nearly coming and we kissed and ground harder. Soon, I felt Carla squeeze me deeply and started orgasming as I shot my first load into her. I kissed her harder, which she reciprocated, causing her to reciprocate and squeeze me even harder, so I thrusted harder and shot another load into her pulsing pussy.

We carried on making out for a bit with me still inside her. We then decided we'd better free up the toilet. I asked her if she wanted a swim at the local nude beach and she knelt down and kissed my cock.

eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers