Carla’s Hot, Sexy Run Continues #02

Story Info
After meeting Tom on a run, Carla's wet run continues ..
2.1k words
4.11
3.9k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers

As we were getting dressed again in the toilet, Carla asked me if I ever visited the nearby nudist beach. I said that I'd been several times, that I had "landed" (our club's term for swimming onto a beach) there with the swimming club and had a few "dates" with someone there. Carla hadn't been down there at all! Carla reached down my shorts and stroked my cock and said date or "date" and stroked my cock harder.

I replied "date" and put my hands inside her bra and rearranged things and gave her a kiss. Carla responded by kissing me back which I reciprocated, but we realised we were getting horny again, so we decided to talk about it on the way down or we'd be naked in the loo again soon! The run was only 10 minutes and Carla had left her bra quite open which was definitely not keeping me down. Thankfully, it was doing a good job of holding Carla's bust in place. Carla wanted to know quite a lot about the "dates" at the beach which seemed to be a turn-on for her and I could see both her wetness and nipples growing again, which meant that I was growing too - and Carla definitely knew that.

The run as only to 10 minutes and Carla had left her bra zip open, which wasn't keeping me down. Thankfully, it was holding her bust in place. Carla wanted to know quite a bit about the "dates" at the nudist beach which seemed to be a turn-on for her and I could see both her wetness and nipples growing again, which meant that I was growing too - and Carla definitely knew that.

I explained that I'd met someone on a hookup site who liked the outdoors and whilst it was fun going down there to meet someone, make out, get naked and fuck, I got bored with just jumping this person at the beach or a few other places as I wanted someone to do things with.. and jump them as well.

I was getting hard talking about this I could see that Carla was getting hard nipples and wet too. Carla said "hmm hard again" and I replied "wet again". We got down to the beach, which we found empty and Carla kissed me. I kissed Carla back and quickly, our gentle make-out started building up into frenching and accelerated into pre-fuck kissing with my hands running over Carla's bra and Carla's hands down my shorts again.

We decided to drop our shoes and go for a swim to cool off. We swam out a few metres, but still in our depth. Carla swam upto me and put her hands around my neck. I lent in and kissed Carla on the lips which Carla returned. I was very hard now with Carla's lips against mine and her tits against my chest. Again, we started frenching and quickly wound up to pre-fuck passionate kissing. Carla's hand reached down and found my hard cock and started massaging it. My hands reached under Carla's bra and started massaging her breasts which made her kiss me even harder. I then found the zip and released it and threw Carla's bra onto the beach and started massaging her tits.. making them even harder as she was making work on my cock.

Carla released my cock from my shorts and slid them down and carried on her massage. I quickly unzipped Carla's bra and, still holding it, I dropped Carla's shorts. Carla grabbed my cock and led me in-shore so that we and could threw each other's bottoms onto the beach. We walked back into the water, me being led by Carla on my cock again. We swam out a bit further than last time. This time, Carla took the lead and draped herself over my neck and kissed me.

By this point our tongues were hitting each others' tonsils as I kept fondling Carla. Carla then straddled me and slid down onto my spike and we started riding each other. Again, as our kissing intensified, so did my work on Carla's pussy which started clamping onto me again. As I was getting harder we got into a circle of Carla was clamping onto me harder, my cock going deeper and faster and our kisses became more intense. Carla was the first to come: I felt her starting to throb as she started moaning, then I put my load into her. Carla asked me how it felt "very different with the water and your cock filling me up ". I gave her a few more thrusts which elicited another long passionate kiss and more thrusting and said "first time bare.. last time I always 'wore' - even in the sea".

I slid out of Carla and we swam for a bit more, sometimes stopping to tread water and make-out which was a new experience for both of us. We then got out and located our clothes and shoes - not that easy for me given my short sight! As the beach was still empty, we lay on the sand and started kissing and touching, but we were both hungry (for food) so we decided to dress so we could run back to my place for a shower and dinner.

We got out dressed - still wet as we didn't have any towels What now we thought? How about a shower at my place I suggested. Carla asked how many times before we get to do it in the shower? I reached over and rearranged her tits and kissed her.. She said that she should keep the zip closed so I didn't get too hard and I'd run home faster!

We chatted about a lot on the way home - getting to know each other as the run group was large and we hadn't chatted that much at the group, but Carla's tits were really hard and I could see her nipples growing through the bra which made me harder - something Carla could definitely see - and we were really hot and sweaty.

When we were nearly home, Carla asked where was my key, I asked "which key?" and got a slap, but then told her that I'd got fed up carrying keys to the beach as they got nicked a few times and that going out the front and slipping in the backdoor was a problem too, so I had a SmartLock now. Carla said that it wasn't a problem slipping in her back door..(I knew she had a different sort of door on her mind!). I knew from my explorations, that Carla had her car's "dumb key" zipped into her shorts.

When we got to my street, Carla said "flatmate?'; I shook my head and Carla loosened her bra again. I knew Carla had a flatmate, Kate, so I offered to let Carla use my phone to text Kate if she might not go home: Carla turned and kissed me and said "sweet.. sexy" I entered the code for the Smartlock and closed the door behind us quickly.

Our arms were around each other's necks as we started French kissing again - rapidly building up the pace as my hands reached down inside Carla's pants and started probing her slit which was getting wetter. Carla started moaning as her hands started to work on my cock. I led Carla into the shower and turned the water on, kissing her. Carla kissed me back and put her tongue into my open mouth and Carla's hands found my hard cock. As we were building our kissing passion,

I started massaging Carla through her bra with Carla squeezing me with longer strokes. I then unzipped Carla's bra, again revealing her glorious bust. Carla slid down and started kissing my cock, taking it whole and making me want to cum which I was holding off. I turned Carla around and grabbed her bust, massaging it as I was kissing her neck: her nipples becoming harder as I was moving between her legs. Carla guided my member to her ass and gently put me into it. I started probing as I kept on with her breasts and felt her ass tighten on me as we I probed deeper. My hands tightened around Carla's tits as we ground against each other. Eventually I shot my load into Carla's ass. As we were drying each other off: I couldn't keep my hands off Carla's taught bust and she had a thing for my legs.

I asked Carla what she wanted to wear saying she could take anything from my bedroom. Carla said "you" and bent down and kissed my cock: this seemed to be our "Love language" developing - fondle each other for emphasis. We went into the kitchen - thankfully its not overlooked, after opening some wine, I started chopping up some veg and chatted idly but it wasn't just dinner on our minds: Carla was snuggling into me and I could feel her breasts in my back, with her hands wandering over me and jacking me again: we still had THAT on our minds!

As the veg started cooking, I pulled Carla in and started kissing her again wanting to "just make out gently" this time, but the timer interrupted us. It was Carla's turn for the prep, so she started at the bench I snuggled into her, my cock between her legs, rubbing her rather wet pussy. I kept my hands lower than I wanted to!

Cooking naked was definitely turning us o. At one point, Carla bent over to grab a pan from the cupboard, exposing her snatch: I lent in and slid my glans into it, Carla pushed back and wriggled, driving me further into her, but then pulled up. I asked Carla if she'd cooked naked and she said "no" [tug again], I said "likewise" and moved myself between her pussy, stroking it.

As it looked like Carla was staying for the night, I unlocked my phone and gave it to her. I had my arms around Carla's bust, playfully stroking her as Carla texted Kate "Caught up with running Tom: A Spring". I said "Spring?"; Carla said "they can't stay down!" and reached between her legs and gave me a squeeze.

Dinner was ready, so we set the table. Carla decided to pull one chair out a bit far which I thought was unusual. We put the plates on the table. Carla rearranged the plates next to each other - weird I thought - and pointed to the chair she'd moved. I sat on the chair and Carla came up to the chair, then strode over me. I had Carla's gorgeous pussy near my shoulders, so I lent down and licking Carla's pussy lips. After a few licks, Carla shuddered and I could feel her getting wetter. Then, Carla the pulled my head away from her and slid onto my lap (and me) in one smooth motion. I knew she was wet, but I went all the way in!

Carla said that she liked being cooked for on a date, I replied "is this a date?" and, in reply, she started kissing me and rocking on me, so I returned the favour with my hands wandering over her hard nipples. We decided it was better to eat food for a bit, then carry on eating each other, so I grabbed some nachos and fed them to Carla - this was a new experience: feeding someone while I'm in her. The rocking motion of us moving, feeding each other, kissing and Carla gently grinding me was making me hard. Carla decided to get off me and then turn around: now I had Carla in me again, but I had to hold onto her as I fed her which made me even harder as Carla started squeezing me.

Carla started grinding harder as I pushed into her, squeezing her nipples harder. I could feel Carla's pussy getting harder and pulsing more as until she started groaning - a new thing for her as first Carla, then I came. By now it was late and as we'd put away the whole bottle of wine, I suggested we clean up. Carla stood up from me and I grabbed Carla and started fingering her pussy. I said "cleaned out" put my cum-covered fingers in Carla's mouth. Carla licked my fingers, then bent down and licked off my cock. Now it was time for the dishes! I asked Carla how she thought her run went. She kissed me and said "hard and wet.. but not over yet"..

eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers