All Comments on 'Carla's Tale'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Seems a bit is mechanical

This is the 5th or 6th story of yours that I have read today. It just seems a bit like stock stuff. That said, it is still another cut on cuckholding which is intriguing.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Stupid

This one was stupid. Obvious, formulaic, and stupid.

Fleshing out somebody else's idea isn't worthy of your talents.

I LIKE cuckold stories if done right. Recommend Bruce 163 "picture in black and white"

huntsman29huntsman29about 4 years ago
WTF?

Not your usual standard. So much wrong with this. Firstly, what the hell is it doing in loving wives section? Couldn't be further from that, as she is nothing but a dirty cheating whore.

The characters and story make little sense. Bob is the big stud of the office? The man is a total asshole. Only a limited number of women would respond positively to the way he treats them.

Then there is the husband. Please. It's all in fun he keeps saying. I mean what the actual fuck? He would have to be the dumbest human in creation or the biggest cuck in the world to put up with all the shit Bob is saying.

In short I honestly hated this one, and that isn't common for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Not terrible you should make a sequel.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Good Wanking Story

Well I appreciate the shorter build up. The fantasy reveals how we can have fantasies that we wouldn’t actually act upon. I think women want to be respected and seen as sexy and desirable. Bob is the classic bad boy that isn’t afraid to go after what he wants. Gary is getting a vicarious thrill from being around him. Carla enjoys being seen as a hot sexy cunt even though she knows Bob is an ass hole. She thinks she is in control but she isn’t Bob is and her inner slut. Bob’s strong approach gives her an excuse “permission” to give in.

Of course this takes place in fantasy land where there are no negative consequences to sex, no disease, no jealousy and no one gets pregnant unless they really want to. I am sure this story has a happy ending. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a letdown..

I TOTALLY agree with Huntsman, I hated it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Sample stupid, trashy shit. Always the same story, only the names are different.

DebbieXDebbieXover 3 years ago
I'm puzzled

Nice fun read but, after being married for only six years and having no kids, why did Garry have a vasectomy?

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Where are all these brainless women? Even if you find this one believable what happens next? Her husband and her didn't want children so it is obvious to him that she has cheated so divorce obvious. Child support from the moron that makes him mad. She is living in a trailer and is miserable. Still trying to get forgiveness. Too many things left unsaid.

LaucaubinLaucaubinabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of this one at all. Should have been posted under forced sexual assault...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it 5 stars because she gradually gave in to her inner slut and the desire for that big cock. I love when your characters give in and then go wild. Gary is a lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story story is not well written and the fact that she always dressed like a slut knowing about Bob gave it away. Not only that but made the husband look more than stupid about saying it's all in fun. It's like a child wrote this! No suspense in wondering what was going to happen and where. The guy basically rapes her as he doesn't care what she says. Yet it's written like it's a petty teenage crush between 2 immature kids. It did not excite me at all as I could read the beginning middle to end in the by the first 2 paragraphs. Boring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but with so many careless errors, like "Hope you're ready to have a baby them." for example (and there were many others) it was a distraction. Please proofread.

MAJESTY210MAJESTY210over 2 years ago

I mean be serious every time he comes over all he does is talk about fucking your wife and you fall asleep drunk every time he’s there you wanted it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

all cuck husbands are queer in disguise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think perhaps these stories need two things, they need to have a woman's perspective for reality added, also to be longer for an investment of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GARY IS A CHEAP DRUNK WHO IS WHORING HIS WIFE TO BOB....GREAT SHE IS PREGNANT....TEACH CUCK A LESSON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't use to like this one, and the ending is something I still don't love. I do love how conflicted she is as it goes further each time. I've also known beta guys like Gary who want to please their alpha buddy's so badly they'd offer up pretty much anything. Gary enjoys that the office stud is hanging around with him, someone who probably never did an alpha thing in his life, and he emulates the alpha by talking and acting like him, drinking to impress him, etc... If she didn't get pregnant and ended this knowing she was going to let Bob have her again and again, I'd have graded it higher. Would love it if my wife had a tale like this in her past to share with me. Mild mannered wife, with a super sexy past. Mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with another comment about this/these stories needing something more.

Since she loved her husband instead of her being without panties on that visit, I think has she worn jeans, and refused to let him help her her husband to bed the story would of certainly of been more believable .. also it would of added to the fact she wasn't a horny bimbo, but instead a loving wife before his big dick finally seduced her.

I also thought that she would of had serious conversations with her husband's asking him why he was pushing this, perhaps the best answer would be he didn't know.

The emotional conflict for me would be between love and lust, respect and disrespect.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Better than average but unsatisfying ultimately. Lacking sth maybe.

MtroadsMtroadsabout 1 year ago

I always enjoy your stories . I liked this one because it was different from your others. Thanks for the story. 😀

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

I hope the husband at least has balls and dumps her in a ditch. And goes and finds bob and do a bobbit on him.

amike50amike508 months ago

Why didn't Bob get her plan B. Keep her fuckable not pregnant. She wanted him to fuck her the way she dressed. Could have refused to have Bob as a guest. Hell, not been home when they showed up.

You might want to consider proofreading a misplaced word really ruins the flow.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

hmmm, got half way thru first page,,not my bag.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had an affair with a woman who claimed her husband had a nine inch cock.

Never the less, she enjoyed sucking and fucking mine for ten years.

I made her squirt on a regular basis; she loved it!

So, being stretched so another cock can't please a woman, is a fallacy. A woman's pussy is an amazing thing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...