Carleen

Story Info
Cam girl Carleen finds an older cock to play with.
3.1k words
4.15
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carleen stretched languidly as she shifted her phone from one ear to the other.

"Nah sis, I mean he was a good fuck but I don't need the complications of no old white man lusting after me" she laughed as she relayed the story of her encounter with Daniel to her best friend Yvonne. "Yeah blud, mi punany is too precious to waste on dried up seed but I will admit he was bare talented with his tongue, if you know what I mean."

Yvonne laughed in response, it wasn't often that her friend would report back on her actual sex life and she was impressed that her friend had acted this time. It made a change to hear about a real life fuck rather than about missed opportunities which was what Carleen tended to specialise in.

"Check you later babes" as Carleen hung up on Yvonne and sat back in he chair.

Carleen's bravado was not entirely convincing though, in truth she regretted not being able to meet up with Daniel that second time because she suspected that they had unfinished business, that there were more things they wanted to do with each other but that did not look as if was going to happen any time soon. Which was why she had now decided, two months later, to tell Yvonne all about how she had picked him up at the shopping centre, how they had wild freaky sex in the woods and how she had been ready to go all baby girl on him.

She had friends who sometimes referred to someone or other as their 'daddy' and she knew full well that they were not referring to their biological fathers but this was not something she had ever considered doing herself until she had bumped into Daniel.

She still was not completely sure why she had done it. She was never easy, she did not screw random men, especially in the woods on their car, and she had only fucked three men before him and was generally known in her group for being a bit of a home girl. So what was it?

He was certainly good-looking in an Indiana Jones sort of way, he was in good shape and he was confident and oozed charm but she met such characters every day at work and most of them would look and she would know instinctively what they were thinking about her fine black ass and what they wanted do to it. Generally these men made her sick, and the younger ones were really no better especially those who thought they had swagger.

So it wasn't just his naughty uncle vibe it was more than that, there was an air about him that drew her in, plus he smelled so good it was almost intoxicating.

She was still a little embarrassed that all she had was his first name, his mobile number and half a dozen texts. He had not even ghosted her, they still had a vague agreement to meet up again after she had blown him out that one time but he had not followed it up so neither had she. She wondered briefly if, in fact, it had been her who had ghosted him. So despite the longing ache in the pit of her stomach she had decided to close that chapter.

But that was proving easier said than done, she still vividly remembered being pinned against the back of his car by his thick cock with her tits pressed against the back window, her nipples had tingled for days after that. She wanted more.

She tried going out to bars with her friends but she always had to leave early because she had to get up before dawn to bake her cakes and pastries so she didn't get to meet the bad boys her mates did, the ones happy to take you home and fuck you and then it's just 'see you later babe'. She thought about taking it online but last time she had done that she had been inundated with dick pics and wierdos and it was impossible to sort through those to find the normal men - if any still existed.

She had quite liked some of the dicks though, just saying.

On a whim she tried a sugar daddy website but the first evenings play just resulted in 14 requests to sit on random men's laps and six admonishments for being so naughty and descriptions of how they would punish her. It was all so boring.

Porn didn't help either, she did, however, find herself getting particularly wet after reading stories about younger women being bred by older men, she had thought about that a lot since and wondered whether it was the element of risk by going bareback or the element of complete submission that so intrigued her. The stories themselves were usually so far-fetched and clumsy and obviously written by sad men for sad men but it was the few that explained in detail and with feeling what it was like for the woman from the woman's perspective that really got her juices flowing.

She liked that idea: of being totally submissive because she chose to be submissive, of understanding the different roles each person played, of taking things further than she had before but always within her own well established boundaries.

At one point she checked out a woman-only contact site but reckoned it would be easier to just ask around her friendship group and she would find someone willing to eat her pussy the way Daniel had on the blanket in the woods, but that just sounded like it might involve all sorts of new complications that she did not want in her life right now. Right now she wanted to lie back and be fucked, and hard.

So all in all, she was horny and only had her rabbit and assorted selection of toys to help with that.

She picked up her laptop and walked through to her bedroom, she plumped up her pillows and set her computer on a chair at the end of her bed. She took off her t-shirt and joggers and threw then into her laundry basket and walked over to her mirror. She looked herself up and down, turning to her side at one point so that she could check out her own booty, she did like what she saw, It was not a bubble butt but it was nice and round and perfectly in proportion to the rest of her, she slapped one cheek just to watch it move and to warm it up. Her waist was trim and her tits bounced firmly as she cupped them, holding her nipples between her thumb and forefinger she squeezed tightly

"Do you like that bitch" she muttered to herself but the words sounded odd and contrived.

She was feeling antsy and needed to chill. She sat on the side of her bed and rolled herself a single skin of grade, she lit the blunt and went and stood by her open window so she could blow the smoke out of the window while watching the world go by as she got high. She lit a candle and turned off the main lights, leaving just the candle and her bedside lamp for illumination. She had worked cocoa butter into her skin after her shower and her black skin glowed in the subdued lighting.

She logged on, which seemed to take ages with all the verifications the site needed and turned on her cam and adjusted the angle of her screen before settling back on her bed and opening her legs wide for the world. After picking a couple of regulars to mod for her she blew a kiss into her camera before one hand went to her nipple and the other resting on her mound, her middle finger resting just above her clit.

As she lay back and let the weed take effect she could feel the weight of her finger on her sex, that tiny bit of pressure starting a tingling wave washing through her lower body, she watched herself through the cam, shunting down the bed a little to get a closer shot. She parted her pussy lips, round and smooth after the shave this morning and admired how her black skin became caramel tones as they got lighter up her thighs until they reached the light pink just inside her lips and then the deeper pink of her pussy.

She touched herself inside, her juices sticking to her fingers, she bought her fingers to her lips and tasted herself. The cam traffic was building up and the constant pinging was distracting her so she reached forward and turned down the volume, she knew that these moments when she lost herself in herself were often the ones that proved most profitable but tonight was just going to be about her, the cam was incidental, although she did quickly check to see who was online and was pleased to see a decent number of women watching her. She wet her fingers again, laid back, zoned out and started to frig at her clit wanting her first orgasm to be quick.

Rubbing her clit in an alternate circular way and just sliding her middle finger in between her inner lips she quickly bought herself close to the edge, her plump pussy lips cushioning the palm of her hand as she gently tapped her clit. As she got closer she used two fingers as she rubbed herself harder arching her back as she did allowing the sensations to build up in her, increasing speed as she got closer and closer before, with a guttural moan, she came all over her fingers, squeezing her legs on her hand as the spasms surged through her.

She sat back panting watching the tips increasing on the side of her screen, she flashed the soles of her feet, something which always prompted a reaction from her fans although she never quite understood why. She was quite happy however for people to have a foot fetish as it earned her good money from little effort so she sat up and crossed her legs under her getting her heels as close to her dripping pussy as she could. Then bringing her left foot up as high as she could and bending forwards she sucked her big toe, an action which not only provoked mayhem amongst her more discerning fans but also opened her pussy gaping wide for those who liked that.

Satisfied that she had done enough to pay the bills she sat back and refocused on herself, first imagining that Daniel was between her legs, his tongue lashing at her soaking clit, before he morphed into Yvonne. Although she knew from experience how good Daniel was with his mouth she had always wanted her friend to taste her juices but she had never found the courage to suggest it whenever they had shared a bed after a rave or a late night somewhere. Some black women did not react well to the notion of eating pussy and she did not want to jeopardise their friendship by risking raising the idea. So she allowed her imagination to freeflow.

As she relaxed she imagined the tip of a tongue slowly following her outer lips up and then tracing the outline of her pussy down the other side and then up between her two lips until it reached her clit when the flat of the tongue pressed hard, she tried to replicate the feeling using her fingers which were well lubricated by the juices flowing from deep inside her. Her left hand drifted up and brushed her nipples as her right hand sought out her wand.

She started by circling her nipples, not quite touching them but as the gentle vibrations fluttered through her breasts her nipples began to stand out harder and prouder than usual, she gently brushed the head of the wand across the tips and enjoyed the electricity that surged through her, she slowly moved the wand down her body before coming to a rest just above her soaking pussy where she applied gentle pressure and was rewarded with slow and deep spasms washing all through her lower body, her stomach muscles tightening as her second orgasm hit her.

There was still something missing though, she was missing the touch of human skin on skin, of tongues caressing her whole body and the hard thrust of cock deep inside her. She lay back and tried to recall the feel of the different cocks she had enjoyed, one was huge, it belonged to Patrick and was her second, she guessed it must have been 8 inches long and properly thick. He had enthusiastically pounded her for about half and hour before he filled her with the most amazing amount of cum, she found it hard to imagine that a pair of balls could contain so much. It was good but nothing special, Patrick was young and keen but too focused on is own pleasure and she had felt battered afterwards, nicely so but still battered.

Daniel was definitely the best fit, he had filled her pussy so well, he was not too long but was so nice and thick.

She lay back slightly dazed after her second orgasm and still a little high and decided that she liked thick older cocks mostly, preferably attached to an older man, at least 45 she reckoned, as the older men just knew better how to make her cream and scream. She subconsciously brushed the tip of the wand lightly across her stomach as she daydreamed for about ten minutes before remembering the cam.

She sat up cross-legged and checked her screen before scanning through the thousands of horny little comments made about her. The list of viewers had little icons next to them if they were also broadcasting so she clicked on one to find a young lad barely 20 years old with a very impressive erect member which he was stroking slowly. She watched intrigued for a short while before moving on. It was mostly men in various stages of undress almost all with hard cocks which she would zoom in on so she could check them out better but none especially excited her. Her voyeurism was clearly exciting her as she felt her pussy tingling as she imagined trying out one or two. Finally she chanced upon one belonging to Leon64 which caught her attention.

His was not hard but was resting heavily across his thigh and was attached to an older looking man, not in bad shape, it would have been unfair to call him overweight but his body had little definition with a light spattering of grey hair across his chest and down his stomach to his cock. He was just sitting there watching his screen as it dawned on her that it was probably her that he was watching and she suddenly felt a little self-conscious.

She reached across for her glass of water and took a sip before raising her glass in a toast to Leon64 and his oozing charisma which smouldered in front of her. She was sure she noticed a smile cross his lips when she did that. She drizzled a little water over one nipple as she reached down and licked the water off herself. This prompted him to start to stroke himself and she was impressed at how she had been able to provoke such a reaction so easily.

As he stroked he started to become longer and thicker as she imagined wrapping her lips around his member and taking him all the way down her throat, she was teasing at her pussy with her fingers as she sat engrossed until he stopped and proudly held his now hard cock in front of himself as if waiting for a cue from her for him to continue. She leaned forward and slowly rocked her breasts from side to side as she thought about how the tip of his cock would feel brushing against her hard nipples.

She spoke into the camera "Just give me one second" as she slid herself off the bed and padded over to her dresser, she searched through her top drawer before she found what she had been looking for, a nice thick dildo roughly the same size as Leon's cock, and returned to the bed. She turned her back to the cam and went down onto all fours, her ass towards the cam. She turned and looked to check her position and then reached around between her legs and placed the tip of the dildo between her wet lips. She repositioned herself a little so that she could look around to check the screen without straining her neck too much and then checked that she still had Leon's full attention.

He clearly liked what he was seeing as he was jerking himself harder now and there was a glisten of precum on the end of his cock, she slowly slid the dildo in to its full length, stopping part way to allow her pussy to stretch to accommodate its width. Once she was comfortable she started to fuck herself in time to Leon's strokes as she imagined him behind her pounding her ass, sinking his hard cock deep into her welcoming gash. They fucked in time as she encouraged him.

"Yes baby, fuck me baby, fuck me hard, make me cum baby, slap my ass and pound me, let me feel you deep inside, I want your spunk honey, fill me up with your babies" as she fucked the dildo, turning occasionally to check how he was.

He was lying further back his cock in the air, his hand wrapped around it as he jerked himself, he was close though as she watched his balls tighten and a thick white spurt of cum shot out of him landing on his stomach, followed by a second and a third. That was all the motivation she needed as she felt herself tighten against the hard dildo and she collapsed onto her stomach as a longer and deeper climax took her.

She needed a few minutes to recover before turning back towards the screen to see that he had gone but her PM indicator was flashing. She clicked the button to find a message from him - all it included was a 'thank you' emoji and a phone number, which she quickly scribbled down before logging off and closing her screen.

She picked up her 'phone and added Leon to her contacts before finding Daniel's number, selecting 'message' and starting to type. "HI Daddy, I was just thinking about you..."