Carlita

Story Info
Dancing Boobs.
4.2k words
4.48
5.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to explain how things developed as they did. I've known Cassius since high school. I nicknamed him Ali, after the 1964 world heavyweight boxing champion and it stuck. I tried Butterfly first but he bristled at the thought of it and I thought better of pursuing it, so Ali it was.

Ali married Shandra after college. Shandra is a raven skinned beauty worthy of a world champion. I dated her once, just once, and nothing ever came of it. I never thought I'd get a second chance.

Ali and I ended up working at the same engineering company outside Chicago. He, Shandra, my wife Kim and I bought homes in the same startup development in Schaumburg. Doug and Doris were already living there. When we met them, we hit it off really well and the six of us began regular dinner and outings together.

We met Dominic and Raven when we sat next to them in a restaurant and struck up a conversation. It was something we did often, talking with the people at the next table. Sometimes, it led to pushing the tables together which is what happened that night. They've been part of our little cadre of couples since.

For the last ten years, the eight of us have spent many hours together, dining, playing games and traveling together. Planned or not, none of us have children yet although we're in our late thirties and the clock is ticking.

Our usual routine is working during the week, getting together on Friday night for drinks, dinner at one of our homes or a restaurant we all like and the rest of the weekend spoiling our spouses with sexual and other favors before starting all over again Monday morning.

Our Friday routine was upset several weeks ago. The eight of us went to dinner at a newly opened Asian fusion restaurant in the city. We didn't frequently go into the city so we decided to explore a little before we headed for home. We walked lakeside until the breeze came up and we headed for shelter from the chill. We ended in a small, almost unnoticeable pub. Inside was a replica of a London pub with dark walnut walls and large wingback chairs everywhere.

We piled in and with help from the barkeep, rearranged eight chairs into an open circle at the side of the small dance floor. We settled in with large adult beverages and looked around. There were probably a dozen other patrons. Several singles at the bar, a lone woman holding her own, sitting at a table between two elderly gentlemen seemingly intent on removing her from the bar and probably her clothing later. Two other couples completed the patrons.

The atmosphere was intimate and we lost track of time. It was almost closing time before we realized that everyone except us and the other two couples had left as had the woman between the two gentlemen with her arms in theirs. We also concluded that none of us was in condition to drive, not exactly drunk but pleasantly tranquil. Doug took control and booked several rooms in a nearby lakeside hotel, including a two-bedroom suite with a living room.

In no hurry to leave, Ali asked the barkeep for quarters for the jukebox in the corner and, consulting with the women, selected a dozen or more danceable tunes. We began dancing with each other in various combinations. The other couples watched. When they made no move to join us, Kim and Raven moved toward them and asked the two gentlemen to dance. Dominic and I couldn't leave the two ladies sitting alone, so we offered our hands to them and they accepted.

Eventually, we formed concentric circles of the six women on the inside and the men on the outside. We danced with the partner opposite us for a while and then the ladies moved one partner to the left and we danced for a while with the new partner.

The barkeep watched our performance from behind the bar. I approached him. "Name's Seth," I opened. "Are we creating a problem for you?"

"Beau," said the elderly barkeep and shook my hand. "Not really," he added. "It's past closing time but I just can't ask you to leave when you're having such a fine time."

"We appreciate it," I said. "What can we do to make our continuing all right for you?"

"Nothing I can think of," Beau answered. "I'll lock the door and dim the lights. You can stay as long as you like. I'll head for the back and let you be. Just ring the bell at the end of the bar when you want to leave. "Oh," he added. "No booze."

I shook his hand again. "You're very trustful," I commented.

"I'm usually a good judge of people and the way you included strangers in your activity increased my comfort level," Beau shared.

"We won't disappoint you," I said.

"I believe that," he replied.

I returned to the circle while Beau locked the door and dimmed the lights. He left a pile of quarters on the bar as he left.

We danced with each other for another ten or fifteen minutes. I was paired with one of the women we had included earlier. She introduced herself: "Carlita," she said.

"Seth," I said and held out my hand.

Instead of taking my hand, she put her arms around my neck, and moved close to me to dance. My arms ended up around her body on her waist.

Carlita was maybe five foot three or four and wearing a colorful peasant dress with a very low-cut square neckline and puffed short sleeves over her shoulders. I realized she was pleasantly intoxicated as we danced. The neckline of the dress barely covered the top of her braless breasts, almost revealing her areola as she moved. The sleeves of the dress fell off her shoulders until the elasticized top of her dress seemed in danger of slipping down if she moved the wrong way.

The music shifted to something designed to kindle more active dancing. The circle shifted but Carlita refused to relinquish me. Kim by-passed me to dance with Ali. On the way by, she blew me a kiss and mouthed, "Live one?"

"I nodded and she added, "Don't let her get away."

Everyone, especially the women began to bounce to the music. Carlita was no exception. She bounced in front of me, her massive breasts heaving up and down with her body. Each jump was about three or four inches but her breasts moved at least six inches with each jump. Every time she jumped up, her breasts sank and rebounded when she landed. Every time she jumped, I expected her breasts to escape the top of her dress.

My expectations were fulfilled when Carlita executed a particularly energetic bounce. Her breasts moved further than her dress and remained exposed as she danced. I couldn't rule out a deliberate attempt to have her breasts exposed but she continued to dance, and bounce, almost as if nothing had changed.

The next cut was "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang. Carlita began to spin with the music. She closed her eyes and extended her arms out at shoulder height. Her hair flung out as she spun, her dress flared almost as high as her waist exposing her white cotton panties and her breasts swung around following her chest. Every ten or fifteen seconds, she took a break to regain her equilibrium and then spun in the opposite direction. When the music stopped, she leaned against me to get her breath and then stood and began to pull her dress over her breasts.

"No. Don't," came a voice from across the room. Kim later told me the speaker was Vega, Carlita's friend. "Leave them out. They're beautiful."

"Really?" asked Carlita.

"Really," responded Vega.

Carlita looked at me. "Really?" she asked again.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Really."

"Ok," said Carlita to Vega. "But not alone."

Vega considered Carlita's demand. "Why not?" she said to no one in particular and removed her blouse. She placed her blouse over the back of a chair and took off her bra leaving her as bare above the waist as was her friend, Carlita.

I realized later that was the moment everything changed and our relationships with our friends might never be the same again.

Within five minutes, every one of the other women was also naked from the waist up.

The next selection was a slow, languid tune designed to encourage erotic closeness and Carlita took advantage. She put her hands around my neck again and pressed her naked breasts against my chest. We danced. Carlita gently moved us toward the back of the pub and paused only long enough to move my hands down to her cheeks. In the near dark of the back of the pub, Carlita began to rub her mons against my body. Her actions were beginning to influence me. I took a second to adjust my growing erection. Carlita noticed, smiled and increased her aggressive rubbing of her body against mine.

I looked up. Kim was noticing and she wasn't alone. Most everyone had noticed. Kim smiled and nodded in a manner I took to be permission of sorts. She was standing next to the man I assumed to be Carlita's husband or boyfriend. She said something to him. He whispered something in her ear. They both laughed.

Carlita seemed unaware of the attention we were getting or, possibly, didn't care. She turned in my arms, moved my hands to her breasts and aggressively rubbed her backside against the bulge in my trousers. She put her hands behind her and pulled the back of her dress up until it was above her cheeks and continued to rub her cotton panty clad ass against me. Still, with her hands behind her back, Carlita worked on my belt, button and zipper until she had my erection in her hand. Even with her body shielding what she was doing from the rest of the group, it was obvious to anyone with an imagination.

She pushed my erection down until it was lodged between her thighs. She stroked the wet gusset of her panties back and forth on my erection. "Fuck me," she whispered.

"Here?" I asked.

"Anywhere," she whispered. "But here is where we are now. Fuck me."

Carlita pulled her panties down to her thighs and, with one hand in front and one behind, she maneuvered my erection until it was position where she wanted it. She bent slightly and pushed back. I slid inside her.

The heat of her vagina was incredible. Carlita continued to push against me, attempting to get me further inside her. Her panties restricted how far she could spread her legs. She pushed them further down her legs and managed to get them to fall to her ankles where she kicked them aside.

Once she was free to move, Carlita pressed back against me and squeezed. I don't know if she intended to force me to cum inside her but, if she did, she managed it. I came forcefully inside her. She let out a long breath, moved to separate us and turned around, keeping her body between me and the spectators.

"Put that thing away for now," she whispered.

I pushed my deflating slimy cock back in my pants and fixed everything as best I could. Carlita put her arms around my neck again, kissed me and danced us back to the center of the dance floor.

It was after one in the morning and, by silent agreement, we moved to leave the bar and head for the hotel. The women covered themselves minimally and headed for the door. I rang the bell and a few minutes later Beau appeared in a bathrobe to let us out. I tossed a couple of twenties on the bar on the way out and the others did something similar. As I heard the door lock, I realized that Carlita's panties were still on the floor somewhere inside. I hoped that Beau found them before one of his customers.

Outside, we stumbled as a group toward the nearby hotel. We kept close to each other to preserve our body heat against the cold breeze. In the lobby of the hotel, we waited while Doug checked us in. He returned to the group with three hotel key cards. One was for a two-bedroom suite on the fourteenth floor. The others were for single rooms with either a single king-sized bed or two queen sized beds.

We piled into the elevator and exited as a group on the fourteenth floor where we groped our way down the hallway to room 1427. We squeezed through the door into the common living area of the two-bedroom suite and relaxed. Carlita was the first to again expose her breasts and the other women followed suit. Carlita disappeared into the bathroom.

Five minutes later, I was standing on the side of the room with Kim discussing the plan for the rest of the night when Carlita interposed herself into the conversation. She was wearing a towel around her waist and her hair was damp and combed straight. She smelled as if she had just come from a shower. She stuck out her hand toward Kim. "Carlita," she said.

"Kim," said my wife as she shook Carlita's hand.

"You're Seth's girlfriend?" Carlita asked.

"I'm his wife," corrected Kim.

"Nice," said Carlita. "You're a very lucky woman. Seth is an excellent partner," she added.

"Thank you," responded Kim. "I agree but I was under the impression that you know his excellence firsthand."

"That's why I'd like him in my bed tonight," stated Carlita.

Kim paused to avoid a reaction. "You're pretty bold," she said.

"I believe in being bold," said Carlita. "It's quicker than being coy and hoping."

"I don't know," said Kim.

"You can have my boyfriend, Luis," offered Carlita while looking around the room for him. "That's him over there talking to that pretty lady with the small tits," she added and pointed.

Luis was holding Doris' right hand in both his hands and appeared to be in an intense conversation with her. He was focused on her eyes as he talked and occasionally kissing the fingers of her hand. He was carefully avoiding looking at her breasts while he negotiated, a good move when talking to a half-clad woman but something I didn't manage successfully. Doris had magnificent breasts, easily a full handful although they were smaller than Carlita's breasts.

"He appears to be unavailable," said Kim.

"He's bold too," commented Carlita. "I'm sure you'll not sleep alone tonight."

She took my hand. "May I?" she asked Kim.

"Sure. Why not?" Kim acquiesced.

I gave Kim a look of shock and fear, hoping she'd change her mind. She didn't. She walked away looking for a partner for herself.

Carlita led me to the nearest bedroom and closed the door. We were in a room with a single king-sized bed. She dropped the towel, moved against me, stood on her toes and kissed me. I sat on the side of the bed and looked at her. She put her hands on her hips and twerked twice. She then turned fully around, twerked again and asked, "Like what you see?"

Carlita's pussy was as large as her breasts. The difference was her pussy had hair. More hair than I'd ever seen. It was thick, dark and very curly ranging from a small peak leading up to her navel to an inverted apex between her thighs and spreading almost from hip to hip.

"I do," I said and then added, "I need to take a shower."

"No. No," exclaimed Carlita. "I want your smell, your taste. I want your manliness."

"At least I need to wash after our earlier experience," I suggested.

"No. No. I want to taste myself on you," insisted Carlita.

She offered me her hands and lifted me to my feet. She began to unbutton my shirt. "First we need to get these clothes off you," she said.

Seconds later, I was as naked as Carlita and she was kneeling in front of me, holding my cock in her hand and considering her next move. I was also anticipating her next move and she didn't disappoint. She opened her mouth and my cock slipped easily inside and began to instantly grow.

"Mmmm," hummed Carlita as she tried to swallow me whole, a problem that grew in difficulty as I grew in size.

"This is truly wonderful," Carlita proclaimed.

She pushed me onto the bed and back until my body was completely on the bed. She straddled my hips and slid down on me fully engulfing me inside her again. She put her hands on my chest, closed her eyes, arched her back and ground on me. "So good," she moaned. "So good."

I reached up and took her breasts in my hands. I squeezed her breasts gently and ran my thumbs over her stiff nipples. "You like my tits?" asked Carlita.

"Your tits are incredible," I told her.

"Suck on them," she ordered.

When she moved forward so I could get my mouth on her nipples, I slipped out of her. "Oh," she cried.

I rolled us over, lifted her legs high with my arms behind her thighs and entered her again. "Oooh," she cried again.

I arched my back and took her left nipple between my lips and sucked gently. "Harder," Carlita cried. "Suck my tit harder."

I sucked her nipple until it was bulging and red and then moved to her right nipple. Minutes later, both nipples were swollen and hard.

"Fuck me like that," barked Carlita. "Fuck me hard."

I pushed into her, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I increased the pace and she grabbed my body and pulled me into her while she pushed back. Her orgasm was a thrashing, out of control seizure that threatened to toss us both off the bed. My orgasm was a milder, less physical convulsion that rattled up my spine, ricocheted off my primitive brain and settled in my groin.

I lay on top of Carlita gasping for breath. I had let her legs fall back on the bed and she had her arms around me, unwilling to let me go while she recovered. When I rolled off her, she rolled three quarters of the way on top of me and asked, "Seth, do you like pussy?"

The suddenness and non sequitur nature of the question surprised me. "I love pussy," I answered simply.

"Do you like the taste of pussy?" she asked.

"Not many things I like better," I responded.

"Just fucked pussy?" she pushed.

I finally understood the direction of her questioning and I had no problem with the concept. I kissed her and said, "Bring it on."

Carlita laughed and scooted up on the bed until her hip was adjacent to my face. Then she pushed her hip under my head, lay on her back and spread her legs. I rolled between her legs and assessed the situation. Under that jungle of curly hair was what every woman has and every man wants. Fearless, like Indiana Jones, I dove in. I parted her pubic hair with my fingers and found her clitoris exactly where I expected it to be.

Her clitoris was erect, swollen and purple. It was almost as large as her nipples and I took it easily between my lips and sucked. Carlita's hips bucked in response. I drifted down with my tongue, seeking the taste Carlita had promised. "No. No," Carlita complained. "Come back there," she ordered.

I resumed sucking on her clitoris and inserted two fingers into her vagina. I stroked the inside behind her clitoris with my fingers and stroked the outside with my tongue. She developed a gentle rhythm of spine stiffening, tiny orgasms with short periods of calm between. Eventually, with urging from Carlita, I turned around, slid up her body and entered her again.

This time we fucked without urgency or obsession. Like a small boat, rocking in the swells of a calm ocean, we floated between the continuation of her tiny orgasms and the warm embrace of our bodies as we breathed each other's air and sucked each other's tongues. I felt the tension build in my loins and I tried to suppress the inevitable orgasm that would end our coupling.

"It's okay, Seth," Carlita said. "Relax and let it go. Let me feel your living sperm flow into my body. Let me absorb your essence and take it with me."

My orgasm was a prolonged event. Each pulse seemed to flow slowly and every pulse emphasized the meaning of life until I petered out and was finished. Carlita rolled us over and lay on top of me. I fell asleep with her head on my chest and still inside her.

I woke with the soft light of impending dawn outside the window. Carlita wasn't in bed with me. I looked around. Her clothing was gone and so was she. For a moment, I wondered if it had all been a dream, until I licked my lips and tasted her again.

I rose from the bed and took careful steps to the bathroom. I peed, washed my face and, reluctantly, my genitals. I ran my finger across my teeth and rinsed my mouth with water. I ran my fingers through my hair without much effect and headed back into the bedroom for something to wear. I settled on just my trousers and shirt and headed out of the room.

12