Carlita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main room was empty. On a counter with a sink and mini fridge was a Keurig coffee maker. I prepared coffee in a mug I found with a dozen others in a wall cabinet and stood, looking out the window with the mug in both hands, wondering if I'd ever see Carlita again.

Someone entered the room from the other bedroom. I turned. Doris was walking toward me. Her hair was awry and she wore only a pair of black bikini panties. "Coffee?" she asked when she was in front of me. I handed her the mug and she took a sip. "Perfect," she said.

After a moment, she commented. "I was hoping to wake up this morning next to a man who was as ready as I was to make love again but Luis was gone."

"Same with Carlita," I told her.

"Are you awake?" Doris asked.

"Not fully," I said.

"Care to wake up with me?" asked Doris.

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom with the king-sized bed.

When we emerged two hours later, Kim and Ali were sitting on the sofa holding their own mugs of coffee. They were wearing just enough clothing to be respectful. Raven and Doug were sitting in separate chairs nearby. Doris noticed the dress code and handed me the mug. While I fixed coffee for both of us, Doris left for the other bedroom and returned after adding her blouse. We sat with the others and gazed into our coffee mugs.

Several minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Doug answered the door and Shandra entered with Doug behind her. They were both dressed in enough clothing to be seen in public.

After they completed their coffee rituals and "good mornings" were exchanged, we sat in a rough circle and contemplated starting a conversation.

"I woke up this morning and Monte was gone," Shandra stated.

I took that to mean that Monte was the other gentleman's name and Shandra has spent the night with him.

"Me too," echoed Doris. "Luis was likewise missing."

Dominic confirmed that Vega had vanished overnight and I quickly confirmed that Carlita had left just as mysteriously.

Kim looked confused. "Didn't you just come out of the bedroom with Doris?" she asked me.

"We were lonely after being abandoned by Luis and Carlita," answered Doris for the both of us.

"Oh. Okay," commented Kim knowingly.

After another uncomfortable silence, Doug said, "I didn't know what to expect last night but that wasn't remotely it."

Everyone agreed with that sentiment. "Does anyone have anything else to say?" asked Shandra.

"I don't think we can put the genii back in the bottle," opined Doug.

"That's obviously true," confirmed Shandra. "Anything else?"

We thought for a moment. "I guess we'll just have to play it by ear," suggested Dom.

"Play it by ear," echoed Doug. "I tried everything else but never considered ears last night," he added.

Nervous laughter accompanied his statement.

Shandra stood. "If there's nothing else," she said taking my hand. "I want to correct an oversight from years ago," she stated. "What time is checkout?" she asked.

"Eleven," answered Doug.

"Plenty of time," Shandra said as she led me to the bedroom.

Kim and I drove home with Doris and Doug in the back seat. We drove to their house and discussed future possibilities with them. Everyone was agreed that the relationships between the eight of us were going to be exciting and sexually charged going forward.

Before getting out of the car, Doris said. "Why don't you guys come in for a moment? I think I can scare up something for lunch and maybe even breakfast."

12