Carlos with Noah's Fiancée

Story Info
A man wants to see his fiancée with another guy.
2.4k words
4.18
19.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah lit the pipe and passed it to Emma. Emma took a long drag, and then fell back into the sofa and closed her eyes, letting the weed wash over her. In between puffs the pretty blonde sipped her wine, and soon she was in a relaxed haze.

Noah caressed his fiancée's slim legs, running his fingers over her silky nylons. Emma's long, shapely legs never failed to turn him on. He worked his hand over Emma's thighs until he reached the edge of her mini-skirt. He edged her skirt up until the lace of her stocking tops were just barely visible.

Noah looked over at Carlos, and grinned. Carlos was a tall, 18-year-old, skinny Mexican boy who worked at the same restaurant as Emma. Emma was a grad student but waitressed to earn extra spending money. Carlos had just graduated from high school and was working to earn money for college. Carlos had a huge crush on Emma, and Noah knew it. He was enjoying torturing the poor kid.

Carlos's eyes were on Emma's exposed legs. Noah loved showing off his fiancée. He leaned over and started to kiss her. He brought his hand up and cupped Emma's breasts over her blouse. Even in her haze Emma hadn't lost all her inhibitions and pushed Noah's hand away. "No," she said softly, anxiously glancing across their apartment. "Carlos is here."

Noah kissed Emma's neck, and then whispered into her ear, "It's okay, trust me." He gently pushed Emma's protesting hands away and continued to fondle her breasts. Then Noah quickly unbuttoned Emma's blouse, until her lacy demi bra and sexy flat tummy were exposed. Emma tried to protest again, but he covered her mouth with his.

Noah reached behind Emma and expertly unsnapped her bra. He also pulled her blouse from her skirt and opened it so her small, shapely breasts were completely exposed to Carlos's eager eyes.

Emma tried to wiggle free and cover herself, but Noah held her firmly, and then he lowered his head and started sucking on her nipples. They were already hard. Noah knew they would be. They didn't often smoke weed, but when they did it always made Emma so horny. He also knew that Emma's nipples were incredibly sensitive — she always said they were directly connected to her clit — and soon Emma was moaning and writhing as Noah continued to suck and lightly bite his fiancée's hard nipples.

Noah pulled away from Emma's breasts and looked over at Carlos. Noah saw that a huge tent had formed in his pants. "Carlos, could you get me another beer?" Noah asked. Carlos got a beer from the kitchen and brought it over. Noah motioned him to sit next to Emma.

Emma had recovered somewhat from Noah's advances, and was covering her bare breasts with her arms. She was still breathing heavily, and her cheeks were flushed. Noah re-lit the pipe, and brought it to her lips. When she shook her head, Noah said reassuringly, "Don't worry, it's okay." Emma reluctantly opened her lips and took a long drag. As she felt the weed work its magic on her body, Noah gently but firmly pulled her hands from her chest, again exposing her small perfect breasts to Carlos.

Emma's eyes were locked on Noah, who was grinning lustfully. Noah looked over at Carlos. "Doesn't Emma have great tits? Don't you want to touch them?"

Carlos wanted to touch Emma more than anything in his life, but he was too excited to move.

"Here, let me help you," Noah said as he reached over and took Carlos's hand, and guided him to Emma's bare breast. Noah held his hand over Carlos's as he showed him how Emma liked to be touched. "That's it," Noah said encouraging. "Like that. Cup and caress her. Rub her nipples between your fingers. Yeah, just like that. See how she likes it?"

Emma couldn't believe she was letting Carlos grope her this way. The weed and wine were definitely having their effect on her. But it felt so good! She leaned back against Noah, and looked up at him. She wanted him to kiss her. Reading his fiancée's mind, Noah lowered his face and kissed her. The couple French kissed while Carlos fondled Emma's tits and sucked her nipples.

Noah reached down and pulled Emma's skirt up until her panties were exposed. Emma knew that enough was enough.

"No!" she said firmly, and pulled herself away from Noah and Carlos's grasp. She pushed her skirt down, and pulled her blouse around her so her breasts were covered. "No, Noah, that's enough."

Noah quickly got up and wrapped his arms around his fiancée. "Okay, okay, we'll stop," he said reassuringly. "Just dance with me, okay?" Noah held Emma tightly and swayed to the music. Emma initially resisted. She was so turned on. She wanted to go into the privacy of their bedroom and have sex with her fiancée. But she gave in and snuggled into Noah's arms, dancing a slow dance with him.

Noah caressed Emma's back, and kissed her neck. He trailed his lips down her neck and over her shoulders, in the process edging her blouse off until it fell on the floor. He worked his hand between them and cupped her breast. He fondled her the way he knew she liked it. Emma's passion was building inside her again.

Still dancing, Noah guided Emma across the room until they were just inches from Carlos. Noah turned Emma around until she was facing Carlos. She knew her breasts were completely exposed to his eyes, but she was beyond caring. She didn't stop Carlos when he reached up and again fondled her breasts. His touch felt good, he was a fast learner. Her knees felt weak, so she leaned back against Noah.

Emma closed her eyes as Carlos's hands continued to roam over her body. She didn't stop him, but she couldn't bear to look into his face. He was her co-worker, a kid, 7 years younger than her. A part of her was embarrassed — even humiliated — that she was so exposed to him, and responding so to his touch.

Emma felt Noah's hands slide down her body. She knew what he was going to do, but didn't have the will to stop him. Emma felt Noah grab her skirt, and slowly raise it until it was bunched around her waist like a belt. She felt Noah pull her panties to the side. She knew her trimmed pussy was now exposed to Carlos.

Emma heard her fiancée say, "Go ahead. Lick her."

"Noooooo," Emma weakly said, but her passion prevented her from mounting any real protest.

Carlos quickly slid off the sofa and got on his knees. Emma's pussy lips were puffy with excitement, and he extended his tongue. Noah felt his fiancée shudder as Carlos began to lick her. Noah was able to watch Carlos eat Emma's pussy by looking in the wall mirror. "That's right," he said. "Over her pussy lips. That's right, like that. Now twirl your tongue around her clit."

"Oh god," Emma groaned, as Carlos's tongue hit all her pleasure spots. Emma could tell that Carlos wasn't experienced, but with Noah's coaching he was giving her intense pleasure.

Noah could tell Emma was close to an orgasm. "Now stick your finger into her. Finger fuck her. Rub her clit with your thumb. Yeah, like that. Keep licking her."

Emma's moans were constant now, and she was humping Carlos's hand.

"Faster! Lick her clit faster!" Noah told Carlos. The young 18-year-old Mexican boy responded by rapidly flicking his tongue over Emma’s clit.

Emma felt herself going over the edge. She quickly put her hands around Carlos's head and smashed her pussy into his face. "Oh god, I'm cumming!" she cried.

Carlos managed to keep his tongue on Emma's clit, and Emma felt her orgasm begin to thunder through her body. As it peaked, Emma's slim shapely legs tensed, and her feet arched out of her pointy toe Mia flats.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, Emma felt her legs give out from under her. Noah held her to make sure she fell softly to the floor. After a few moments, Emma tried to stand. She was on her knees and about to stand up when Noah stopped her. Carlos was sitting again on the sofa, and Emma was between his legs. Emma's face was almost directly level with Carlos's crotch, and a huge tent was formed in his pants.

"See what you've done to poor Carlos? Don't you think you owe him something?" Noah hotly whispered into his fiancée’s ear.

Emma knew what Noah wanted her to do. She had never considered doing anything with Carlos before. She liked him. He was cute. But he was only 18, and she was 25. He was just a boy.

But tonight had already gotten so out of hand. And, at that moment, looking at the huge bulge in Carlos's pants, he didn't seem like a boy.

Emma tentatively reached out and softly rubbed Carlos through his pants. He moaned and seemed to get even bigger. Emma found herself fascinated by his size. She unbuckled and unzipped him. Then she reached in and carefully pulled his cock from his pants.

Emma's eyes got wide. "Oh my god," she said softly, amazed at what she was seeing. Carlos was huge. She felt drawn to it. Emma wrapped her hands around his cock and began to slowly stroke him.

"What do you think?" Noah asked excitedly.

"He's so big," Emma said, mesmerized.

“Lick it,” Noah told his fiancée.

Emma looked at Noah hesitantly. She looked uncertain.

“Do it Em,” Noah urged her. “Lick it.”

Emma stared at Noah for another long moment. Then she turned back to Carlos. She leaned over his lap and licked the pre-cum from his cock. Then she opened her lips and took him into her mouth. She continued to slowly stroke his thick shaft. Soon her head and hands were moving together, up and down, on Carlos's manhood.

Noah was incredibly turned on by what he was seeing. The image of his fiancée blowing another guy was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

"I want to fuck you while you’re blowing him," he said, and Emma eagerly got on her hands and knees.

Noah pushed into Emma from behind, and soon he was all the way inside her. At first it was awkward, but soon Noah and Carlos were in rhythm, with Noah pulling out of Emma's pussy as Carlos pushed into her mouth.

Abruptly Noah pulled out. "Let's switch," he said to Carlos. Carlos eagerly pulled out of Emma's mouth and got behind her.

"Wait. What?" Emma said, trying to get her head around what was happening. She had never been so sexually excited, but she didn't know if she wanted Carlos to fuck her. She and Noah were getting married soon. Playing around was one thing, but to let another guy fuck her just weeks from getting married?

And she barely knew Carlos. They were work friends, but not close or anything. On top of that, he was so young. And Mexican. Emma wasn’t prejudiced or anything like that, but she’d never been with someone of color, or so young.

"I like it the way we are," she insisted. "I want you inside me. I’ll finish Carlos off with my mouth.”

Noah took Emma's face in his hands. "I want to see Carlos fucking you. Do this for me," he urged.

Carlos was too far gone to wait for the couple to work it out. He moved behind Emma and guided his cock to her pussy. Then he put both hands on Emma's hips, and pushed in.

"Oh god!" Emma cried as she felt the huge cock penetrating her. Carlos was so much bigger than Noah! Longer and way thicker!

"Oh god!" she gasped as Carlos’s fat cock stretched her pussy.

Carlos inched more of his cock into Emma. She squeezed her eyes tight and bit her lip. It hurt! After working about half his cock into her, Carlos began pumping in and out. With each inward thrust he pushed more of his cock inside. It took time, but eventually he was in to the hilt.

Emma gritted her teeth. She felt like she was being torn apart! But it felt good, too, and soon it felt really good. She had never felt so filled. With his big cock, Carlos was hitting all her pleasure spots, seemingly stimulating both her clit and g-spot at the same time.

At first after Carlos began fucking her, Emma had tried to suck Noah off, the way she had done with Carlos when Noah had been fucking her. But she found she couldn't concentrate on Noah. All she could think of was Carlos, and his huge cock pounding into her.

Noah stroked himself as he watched Carlos fuck his fiancée. It was an incredible sight. Emma's moans and grunts were constant. "Oh god, god, fuck me, fuck me, oh god" she repeated over and over again.

Carlos turned Emma over onto her back, and soon he was fucking her missionary style. As he fucked her, he reached out and roughly fondled her breasts and nipples. Emma loved it! She wrapped her legs around Carlos and dug the heels of the pointy toe Mia flats into his ass.

Carlos was close to cumming. "Where — where do you want me to cum?" he managed to ask.

Noah immediately said, “Cum inside her! Cum inside her!”

Emma didn’t have time to protest. Even though she wasn’t on the pill (she and Noah were using the rhythm method). She didn’t have the will to protest.

Carlos lunged once more, and his hot cum shot into Emma unprotected, fertile womb. Emma raised her hips to get Carlos even deeper inside her, and the sensation of his cum shooting inside of her pushed her over the edge. She wrapped her arms around Carlos and tightly hugged him as she came on his big cock.

For long moments, Carlos lay on top of Emma. Eventually, and somewhat reluctantly, he pulled out and rolled off of her. He was still looking at Emma though.

"I love you," Noah said.

But Emma’s sweet blue eyes were focused behind her fiancée, at Carlos. At the young, 18-year-old skinny Mexican boy who had just fucked her better than anyone before. Including Noah. Emma knew she would never forget this night.

Noah saw his fiancée looking at Carlos. Looking at Carlos with awe. And what else? Lust?

For the first time, Noah wondered if he had fucked up.