All Comments on 'Carlos with Noah's Fiancée'

by Pete_Andrews_xleglover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg5 months ago
Just the Start

Missing the nuances that the author's previous incarnation had. But it's early in the game. I'll check out what's available on smashwords. I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a LW story

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

A bit of deja vue eh? I seem to remember two earlier versions of this story. I enjoyed them as well. Well done. Cheers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

She said no. They didn’t stop. That makes this rape.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fucked up story. The cuck has lost his girlfriend to the Mexican arsehole. He knows it and the bitch knows it. Time to cut and run dump the bitch give her to the arsehole and learn from this cluster fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid and in case you haven't figured it out cuckolding is when you're married. In this case he's extremely stupid and she's a cheating girlfriend. If this is all you have to offer you'll go nowhere fast.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Same story

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

Is this a picture of the authors married life????

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written fiction-I enjoyed the short erotic story....

Noah is a total loser and does not deserve Emma's attention and love.

Maybe he should lay off the weed and definitely stop plying his fiancé with weed and wine.

Looking forward to more from you, thx for your effort PA-leglover.

dare

AddictedToDefeatAddictedToDefeat5 months ago

Great story! I love how you dropped us into the action immediately and left us wanting more, thanks

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar5 months ago

Welcome back to Literotica. your writing makes me so very angry at the primary characters. Excellently told. 5*

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writer5 months ago

Please ignore all and I mean ALL of the haters. I love your work and missed you here so much.

An excellent story and finding your profile here is a great early Christmas present. Welcome back. You have been greatly missed! ❤️

timrivtimriv5 months ago

Well yea kinda, not only is she now going to want to be fucked again and again by Carlos but she could even now be pregnant. Dumb move if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First off welcome back! Another excellent story. Your method of writing and story layout is what keeps me looking for your next writing. Good job !keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Please ignore all and I mean ALL of the haters." - Black_and_White_Writer

-

That is pretty much the worst advice a writer can listen to.

---

First of all, since the words under the 1* rating are "HATE IT", you either need to pay attention to what the people who hate what you wrote say or you should expect to get 1* bombed for not listening. It's fallen into obscurity now that getting published is so easy, but "Know your audience!" used to be beat into writers because it wasted the time of both writer and editor when you submitted a story that was inappropriate for the publication you submitted it to. Sadly, despite it applying directly to categories, it's largely ignored advice on this site.

-

Second, what they consider haters are just people who are smart enough to know that a fetish story with no wife in it has no business in the Loving Wives category. So, you should ask yourself if you should listen to somebody too fucking stupid to know the difference between a fiancee and a wife or somebody who is smart enough?

-

Third, if you only listen to those patting you on the back while feeding you bullshit, you'll never improve as a writer. You see, while positive feedback encourages you to write more, negative feedback encourages you to write better. That's not to say that you should continue to be a troll, posting fetish stories in Loving Wives just to get negative feedback, as you have to actually listen to the feedback and improve, which would include posting your fetish stories in the Fetish category...

-

So, in conclusion, I would be one of those haters you've been warned about as I gave this story the 1* that it earned. However, ignore me at your own peril I as speak with knowledge and wisdom, while BaWW speaks with a forked tongue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dear anon: Let's review your comment:

""Please ignore all and I mean ALL of the haters." - Black_and_White_Writer

"That is pretty much the worst advice a writer can listen to."

Nope, the best advice. You have no idea what you're talking about. So, as writers, do you think we should listen to audiences of 4 vs 9000?

/

"Know your audience!" 9000 readers and 16 comments, 4 of which said I hate it. That's a thimbleful in an ocean. You don't to listen to the whiners.

/

Category Description: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." The story fits perfectly. I'll get to your fiancee comment.

/

"somebody too fucking stupid to know the difference between a fiancee and a wife or somebody who is smart enough?"

Well, Smarty Pants, if you'd been here long enough, you'd know that Laurel (THE OWNER) blessed Fiancee and Girlfriends in LW a few years ago. You're the ignorant one!

/

The only troll here is you and your lack of understanding of LW and its history.

/

Yes, you're a hater. You admit it. One of the trolls posting one of 4 negatives out of 16 comments

/

Do you seriously think that 4 negatives out of 9000 readers and 12 reasonable comments are a reason to listen to you? Delusional!!!

/

Now let's deal with the real reason you're here. You're a Closet Cuck! These stories tickle your fancy; you just haven't achieved the moral courage to admit you like stories like that. Perhaps wish your wife would do something like that. I'd bet your right hand was busier than hell while you were reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Welcome back! Hot story and can't wait for more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Carlos needs to continue fucking her and later enjoy the baby bump he created.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stop with all the “welcome back” shit. His two stories are simple. Cliche LW tropes with no character development and predictable endings. He ought to be ashamed to attach exleglover to his name as he’s not remotely close to the talent the original has. What a lame ripoff

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To take such amazing and incredibly developed complex characters that spanned a decade with 10's of thousands of words both read, loved, and contributed to with comments and support by a community of devoted followers.. and just wiped off the face of the planet overnight to make a few bezo bucks is theft of the highest order, sacrilege and spray painting the Mona Lisa. Jen, Mike,and Allie must be resurrected and only then real success will follow.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

New name, same old wretched cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its not the original author xleglover. He or she may say so, but its not him. The way these new short stories are written differs on many levels from the original ones. The quality of writing is abyssmal. I don't know what happened with the original xleg, but this is not him. He decided to leave literotica a long time ago, delete his account and his legacy of more than 10 year of good story telling. Why would he come back to write this short garbage? There is no sense in this.

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

Hot story and I'm sure the beginning of a.great sex marriage for both of them. I hope continues to Noah share his wife after the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love it , short and so exiting , please more …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent! Great test - which she obviously flunked. Juan and his boys have a new fucktoy. Noah can look for a much better candidate. All's well that ends well!

consulting91consulting9116 days ago

Well it looks like Noah might have went too far on that one. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPete_Andrews_xleglover@Pete_Andrews_xleglover
I used to publish under xleglover and Flash of Stocking. Now, you can find my books as Pete Andrews on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords and other e-book sites. You can join my mailing list and contact me at peteandrews1701@gmail.com. Cheers! Get my books on Amazon Kindle and S...