Carly & Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just needed to get onto her clit, and Carly was frustrated with trying to push her hips to guide him. Suddenly, the man latched onto her clit and sucked, causing Carly's hips to undulate slowly, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. The man stopped sucking and used his tongue to flick at her clit. Then he would stop flicking with his tongue and go back to sucking. He was swapping between the flicking and the sucking, with the occasional long swipe up her pussy.

She started to moan a little louder, and the man momentarily stopped his ministrations to glance up at Carly's face. Was it because his chin was smeared with her nectar that his face was still so blurry to her? She still couldn't quite place who this man was, but right now she didn't care and just wanted him to keep going.

* * *

Carly's louder moans caused Jason to stop lapping at her pussy and look up to check again that she was still asleep. As he lifted his head a little more, his tongue involuntarily ventured out of his mouth to lick up some of Carly's delicious nectar that had smeared around his mouth. Satisfied that she was still sleeping, Jason directed his gaze back to the task at hand.

While his tongue had moved away from her, Jason had kept a few fingers in its place instead. His index finger and ring finger were on either side of Carly's pussy, while his middle finger was directly stimulating her clit.

As he moved his mouth back towards his tasty snack, Jason eased his middle finger down her pussy to slowly tease at her entrance. His tongue edged out of his mouth and began to lap at Carly's clit again.

Carly's hips were moving slowly up and down, as if trying to direct Jason where to stimulate next. He just followed wherever her pussy went and continued his delicate assault on her most private part. The finger that Jason had started to tease at Carly's entrance was now moving slowly up and down the slick folds, dipping into her every now and then to capture some more nectar to spread around.

Jason could tell Carly was really enjoying what he was doing. Her hips continued to move up and down, but it was slightly faster than before and more centred on one place -- her clit. He was sure that along with the juices that were flowing from her pussy and the way her movements had changed that Carly was very close to an orgasm. He wanted her to get there.

* * *

Carly couldn't quite believe it. She was laying on a sun lounge next to the pool in a public place, while this man pleasured her with his mouth and fingers. Not only that, but she felt an amazing orgasm was building deep inside her, and she was determined to get there!

She started to move her hips up and down a little slower, to make sure the man focused his tongue on just the right spot. Carly could feel his finger dipping into her womanhood further and further each time, gradually getting to the limit of how long his finger was. At the next movement out of his finger, she felt him plunge back in again, only this time there was more than one finger.

At the same time as the added fingers were plunging in and out of her centre, the man's tongue seemed to kick into overdrive and flicker even faster over Carly's clit. She was right on the precipice and just needed a little bit more to get over the edge.

Without even thinking about it, Carly sat up a little and reached down with both hands to grab a hold of his head, partially bunching her fingers in his hair. The movement somehow made his mouth come even closer towards Carly, and he sped up the movement of his fingers moving in and out.

Carly's orgasm crashed over her like a massive wave at the beach, exploding from within her. She could feel it spread out all over her body and she gripped the man's head a little more desperately, letting out a small triumphant cry of joy at the same time. His tongue continued to lap at her clit, while his fingers continued to move in and out of her core, helping to prolong the orgasm.

* * *

Jason was enjoying the taste of Carly's orgasmic release of nectar, simultaneously continuing to lap at her clit and take long swipes at her centre with his tongue. His fingers continued to pump in and out of her, but he was slowing them down as he could tell Carly's orgasm was fading and he knew she would soon become too sensitive for any further stimulation.

Carly's fingers started to relax from the grip on his head, alerting Jason again to the receding orgasm. She had stopped moving her hips up and down as well, and so Jason slowly eased off with his ministrations, taking shorter swipes of his tongue and slowly withdrawing his fingers from inside of her.

He started to become more aware of his surroundings instead of being so focused on Carly's pussy, so Jason gradually worked himself away from between her legs. As he slowly reversed backwards from her, Jason glanced up to check on Carly.

His gaze was met by a bleary-eyed Carly, with a slightly confused look on her face, her eyes blinking like someone who had just woken up.

Jason froze, expecting Carly to scream or shout or...something.

* * *

Carly had just had one of the best orgasms she'd had in quite a while and was slowly coming down from her high as she felt the man starting to move away from her. She realised she had to ask him who he was before he left the poolside.

She sat up slightly on the sun lounge to try and see his face more clearly. As she glanced down, her eyes were blinking to try and clear up the blurred view of the man before her. He came into focus and Carly immediately knew who it was.

"Jason...?" she began.

"Wha...what are you doing here at the resort?" she asked him.

The man -- Jason -- eased back further to a standing position, his hands slightly raised like a criminal does in front of police. He looked slightly guilty, but Carly could also tell he was incredibly turned on.

"Carly..." he started, "I'm so sorry! I came to check on you and I just couldn't help myself!" Jason explained.

Carly was still feeling the aftereffects of her orgasm, but she slowly took in her surroundings and realised she wasn't on a sun lounge next to a pool. She was in her bedroom!

* * *

Thanks for reading my first story!

12