Sound Asleep

Story Info
Bryan finds Liv asleep and has some fun with her.
2.9k words
4.52
207.5k
395
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmity
LadyAmity
380 Followers

When Bryan realized the apartment was empty, he rolled his eyes, trying to stamp down the annoyance bubbling up inside of him as he took out his phone—and just as he did it buzzed, a new text from Hannah popping up, "srry girls kidnapped me for a night out!! there's a surrprise in my room 4 u tho enjoyy ;)))"

It wasn't the first date she'd canceled like this, and it wouldn't be the last—that's just how Hannah was, and he was pretty used to it by now. Flipping on the lights and kicking off his shoes, Bryan walked through the small cluttered living room, down the narrow hallway to the last door on the right.

He wasn't expecting to see Hannah's younger step-sister Liv lying on her bed, limbs sprawled out on top of the mattress in nothing but a tank top and striped panties.

He had only met Liv once at a party when Hannah and her friends first moved into their apartment, nearly a year ago. Liv had been a freshman in college then, and somehow stilled blushed whenever Hannah's roommates made a dirty joke or tried to cajole her into playing Never Have I Ever.

"Don't you think she's cute?" Hannah had slurred. And yes, Liv was cute...but only cute. Long skirts and high collared blouses, hair pulled back severely and eyes that never met his. Nothing like Hannah, who that same night begged Bryan to fuck her even with her step-sister just a few feet away on a blowup mattress. "Don't worry about it—she can sleep through anything, I swear."

And Liv did sleep through it—even when the neighbors yelled at them through the shared wall, Liv slept through all of it. Just like she was sleeping now.

Without even realizing it, Bryan stepped further into the messy bedroom, nearly tripping over a pile of laundry.

Heart hammering in his chest, Bryan stood over the bed, watching the gentle rise and fall of Liv's chest as she slept. On her back, one arm slung over her tummy, the other up over her head on the pillow with her legs sprawled out, she looked nothing like Hannah. Dark curls instead of icy blonde, pale compared to Hannah's year round tan, petite where Hannah was curvy. Her full lips parted, nipples hard and poking through her tight tanktop...she wasn't just cute anymore, either.

His hand moved on it's own accord, stroking light fingers up the inside of her exposed thigh. He ran then up and down, and Liv made a soft, pleased sigh. Bryan's belly flipped, freezing.

"Liv?" he said. Then, louder, "Liv?"

She didn't move. Through her pale pink tanktop, he could see the peak of her nipples. Bryan's heartbeat spiked and without thinking, his hand cupped her through the shirt, feeling her soft and warm breast.

"Fuck," he hissed, her nipple hardening under his palm as he squeezed and rolled her breast gently. He kneeled, getting closer. "Look at that."

With the pad of his thumb, he circled her stiff nipple through the thin material. Liv whimpered softly, back arching, and he paused. When her eyes didn't open, he slowly flicked it again before pulling down the low neck of the top, titties pulling free in a delicious little bounce.

"They're so cute, Liv," he whispered, rolling them both under his large hands. He slapped one, not too hard, watching it jiggle. "Such a shame you cover them all the time...am I the first guy to ever seen them?"

Unable to help himself, he leaned over and flicked his tongue against a nipple, freezing when Liv mewled and arched up, but her eyes stayed firmly shut. Bryan lowered his head again, kissing open mouthed and sucking with a loud, sloppy sound as his hand squeezed and rubbed her other breast. He pinched lightly with his fingers the same moment he let his teeth graze the hard bud between his lips.

"Oh!" Liv moaned, mouth falling open as her breath came out harder and faster, squirming under him. He laved his tongue, before pulling off with a suck.

"Such pretty tits," Bryan said, grabbing both in his hands and pushing them together. "I could play with them for hours."

"S'good..." she slurred, her face was flushed red now, eyebrows knit together, bottom lip caught between her teeth even as she slept. His cock twitched in his pants as he rubbed a hand over the front of his jeans, eyes falling from her breasts, down her tummy, to her open legs. He could see the outline of her pussy through the thin material, puffy lips just slightly spilling out past the lacy trim.

"I bet this is just as pretty," he told her, dragging a hand down her body. "I can almost see it through your panties..."

He lightly traced his middle finger up her clothed slit, feeling the heat coming off of her. He pressed a little harder, but not much, circling lightly over her clit. That made her jerk slightly, and Bryan stopped for a second, afraid she might be awake, but all she did was inhale deeply and her legs moved a wider apart.

"You like this," he said, in accusation as much as astonishment. He rolled his finger over her clit with a bit more pressure. "You like having your pussy played with like this."

His cock was half hard in his jeans as he traced his middle fingertip up and down. He thought about the bare, wet slit that was just beyond the blue and white cotton. He thought about how if she was awake right now, she would be desperately trying to get away, hands between her legs to keep him from touching as she begged for him to stop. Or maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she would moan for him to touch her more, to tease her, to make her into a dirty girl.

"I bet no one's ever touched you here," he said, still kneeling down at the edge of the bed, leaning in as close as he could. "Have you even touched yourself here?"

There was a sigh, nothing else.

He wondered out loud. "Maybe you rub yourself a little...maybe you hump your pillow thinking naughty things. Thoughts good girls like you shouldn't have, but you just can't help it when you get all hot and tingly..."

Her breathing heavier now, her body squirming slightly.

"I bet you've never been licked here, either," Bryan asked, face moving between her parted thighs. He could smell her arousal. "God, I want to just bury my face in your wet pussy and devour you."

He licked a long, slow stripe up her panties, tasting the cotton, a hint of her wetness seeping through. Above him, she whimpered, eyebrows knit. He licked again, lingering at the top of her slit to swirl the tip of his tongue around where he knew her clit would be. Her back arched, something near a moan spilling out of her and he smirked, flickering lightly. Too light to give her any real relief, too light to do anything but make her squirm.

"Let's see what you're hiding under here," he murmured, and tugged her panties to the side. Her pussy was deliciously pink, folds glistening and wet, just begging to be licked and sucked. "Ohh baby, you're all soaked."

He touched his fingers to her bare slit, and her reaction was instant, a sudden gasp with her hips twitching, but Liv was still sound asleep, murmuring something unintelligible as her face turned into the pillows surrounding her.

"Such a messy lil thing...you can't be comfortable in something so wet," he said, fingers curling under the waistband of her panties. "Let me help you."

He tugged them down her legs and off with such ease. Normally, with Hannah, she was bossy and impatient, directing him and never letting him take his time, which he did like. But having someone at his mercy, so clearly turned on and needy just from having her nipples toyed with... He pushed her legs apart, revealing her naked pussy completely, soft and pink.

Bryan lowered his mouth, kissing her bare slit as soft as he could stand it, once, twice before sticking out his tongue, lapping gently between her cute little lips. Her hips twitched again, and he flickered the tip so gently against her clit. She let out a yelp, "Ohh, yessss!"

He froze, but still, her eyes were closed, and he drew back, blowing a soft breath against her, her hands grabbing fistfuls of the sheets. He smirked, then leaned it, circling his tongue in a slow, deliberate swirl. She gasped, legs twitching, but he didn't care whether or not she was awake at this point—she was clearly enjoying it. He kissed her clit softly, then started sucking.

"Oh!" she whimpered, hips rocking in small circles, trying to fuck herself against his mouth. "Oh, please, daddy!"

He pulled away with a slurping pop, staring up at her as she humped the air, seeking his mouth again. He huffed out a disbelieving laugh. "That's right baby, daddy's here."

She was panting now, utterly obscene looking as she writhed against the mattress seeking friction.

"Feels..." she slurred in her sleep. "Feels so hot..."

"I know, puppy," Bryan breathed out. "I know your clit's all achy, and you lil hole's so wet and empty. I know good girls like you are too shy to tell men what you want. But it's okay—I know what you want."

He slipped his middle finger inside of her, and attached his mouth to her clit again, sucking and licking as he fingered her tight cunt. His cock was fully hard now, and he wondered if Hannah was here right now if she'd suck it for him while he ate out her sleeping step-sister. He moaned at the thought, and rubbed the flat of his tongue against Liv—he and Hannah could probably have all sorts of fun with Liv. He wondered if maybe Hannah already had...

He pulled back to murmur against her cunt. "I know you want a big, strong daddy to make the tingles in your horny pussy go away. I know you need daddy to take what he wants so you don't have to think about it—to think about what a needy, messy, slutty girl you are."

He slipped another finger in, curling just so as he sucked on her clit in a long, loud slurp that made Liv's back arch, her hands grabbing her tits and her full mouth falling open with a broken sound that went straight to his cock. "Oohhh, oh god!"

Her pussy clenched around his fingers, coming so hard it felt like a vice grip as he lapped her through it, until she sagged against the mattress.

He smirked, pulling back, still fingering her as she writhed, oversensitive. "Good puppy—you did so good, coming for me like that."

She muttered something he couldn't hear, hands grabbing at her breasts, squeezing as she bit her lower lip. He had to laugh as he stood, reaching to undo his fly. Once he'd shucked off his jeans and boxers he moved to the side of the bed, staring down at Liv with her legs splayed wide and her breasts out, face flushed. Her lips glistened with spit, so pouty and pink he couldn't help but kneel on the edge of the bed and guide the head of his cock towards it.

He smeared them with precome, feeling how hot and pillowy they were, his hips twitching forward on their own accord, trying to fuck into that wet heat. He swallowed, the sight of his dick pressing into her lax mouth, feeling her tongue there, knowing full well she'd never tasted cock in her life. He slid out carefully, and thought about maybe grabbing his phone to take some pictures.

He held his breath when suddenly she moved, murmuring something before pressing a soft, open mouthed kiss to the head of his cock.

"That's right, baby," he said. "Kiss it for me."

She made a face, pulling back enough to slur, "Tastes...strange..."

"If you suck on it, it tastes better."

Unbelievably she understood, wrapping her lips around him and sucking, sloppy and slow. He watched the flash of her pink tongue swipe tentatively around his tip, tasting slowly before sucking again. He pushed a noisy breath through his nose, wanting to push further into the wet heat of her mouth, but if she choked she'd definitely wake up.

"You like daddy's cock, puppy?" he asked. "I bet I could make you into such a good little cocksucker...I bet I could make you gag for it, begging daddy for his cock anywhere, everywhere, no matter who was watching. Would you drool after my dick, puppy? Would you beg daddy to fuck your slutty mouth like a good girl?"

"Mmm," she moaned, curling her tongue around the underside and licking up, clearly loving it. His hand wandered down to one of her tits and pulled at the nipple, watching her sweet face fold in pleasure. Her own hands slid down from the sheets and cupped her cunt, thighs pressing together around them, so turned on she was trying to pleasure herself. He groaned at the sight, but pulled back.

"Maybe you want daddy's cock in your pussy instead," he said. "You want that, baby? You wanna get fucked so good that all you want to do for the rest of your life is have something in your needy cunt?"

"Yessss..." she breathed out, and just like that her legs fell open and her hands moved away.

Bryan got up onto the bed, hooking Liv's knees over his elbows as he moved in closer before snaking one hand down to grip himself. He pressed his cock against her slit, so wet from coming earlier he barely needed to guide himself in, inch by inch. "Ohhhh," Liv moaned, "Ohhhh, goddddddd..."

"Fuck," he grunted, the inside of her so hot and slick he had to fall forward and brace himself against the mattress. After two weeks of nothing but his hand, it was almost too much, the feeling of her tight pussy clenched around him, so hot he could hardly stand it. Liv's face was creased, eyebrows knit together and mouth open wide, tiny whimpers escaping as he bottomed out.

There was a whimper, then big brown eyes were suddenly staring up at him, blinking drowsily. Liv, fully awake now, looked down at their joined bodies, and gasped loudly. "Wh-what—Bryan?! What are you—?"

"Shhh." He slapped a hand over her mouth. "I'm just going to make you feel good. Just lie back and enjoy it. Understand?"

She nodded, face red, and he slowly removed his hand. He pulled out just enough to thrust in again, and her whole body shuddered, mouth falling open as his strokes got longer, and deeper. "Ohh, god, mmmf-it-it feels so good!"

"Yeah, you like that?" he asked, breath heavy. "You like having a big strong daddy holding you down and fucking you. About getting pounded in your dripping cunt, spreading your legs and taking my cock so good. Fuck, mmf, that's right, puppy grind down on my dick 'cause you can't get enough."

Her hips with rolling to meet his thrusts, titties bouncing with every slap of skin on skin, her tanktop bunched around her middle. She whimpered with every movement, "Yesss, please, more!"

"I bet you'd be such a good slut for me," he moaned. "Just like your sister—you could be my little whores. Keep you at my apartment all day, come home and find you two playing with each other 'cause you just couldn't wait for daddy. You wanna be my slutty puppies? Wanna get fucked all the time like the stupid, messy whore you really are deep down?"

"Bryan—" she whined.

He grabbed her by the face, forcing her to look right at him. "Who's fucking you right now? What do you really want to call me, Liv."

She swallowed slowly, then whispered, "Daddy..."

He slipped an arm around her back, hoisting her up so he could fuck into her nice and deep while his other hand thumbed her clit. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him close so all he could do was grind his hips down in hard circles, sounds bubbling up out of her, louder and louder. Until she was clenching around around his cock, so hot, so fucking tight, shaking beneath him and she whined, "Daddddyyyyy yessss fuck meeeeeee!"

"Oh fuck," he hissed, fucking into her harder as her legs went slack, spilling hot inside of her. He pounded through it, reveling in the whimpers she made, trying to pull back because it was just too much, but he wouldn't let her. He just kept fucking her until he couldn't anymore, pulling out with a grunt and watching his jizz spill out of her red, swollen pussy.

He spread her lips with his thumbs, watching his come dribble out before fucking it further into her with his fingers, smiling when she let out a shout and tried to clamp her legs shut. "Shhh, just take it, Liv."

She gasped, nodding as he pushed his fingers in and out a few times before pulling his hand free, digits covered in his seed. He reached up and pushed them against his mouth, and she opened obediently and sucked, tongue swirling around him.

"Good girl. Good puppy," he hummed.

Her eyelids fluttered, and she looked at him, sucking harder at his fingers, moaning before pulling off. "Thank you, daddy..." she sighed, mouth curving into a grin. Then just like that, she was asleep again.

Bryan moved to fix her shirt and slide her panties back on before getting dressed himself. He looked over her body, her chest breathing slowly and deeply; it was almost like it had never happened.

He grabbed his phone, and texted Hannah, 'Best gift ever.'

the end.

LadyAmity
LadyAmity
380 Followers