Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving

Story Info
18 year old guy loves to fuck and play with big tits.
14.3k words
4.26
18.8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of the characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased. All characters are over eighteen years old.

Jules is an 18 year old highly sexed young alpha male with little regard for girls. Not interested in long term relationships, his only aim is to fuck as many as he can before heading off to university. That is until he meets Carly.

If you enjoy this story please encourage me to write further and vote!

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jules had been desperate to get rid of his parents for their summer vacation. He had opted not to travel with them to their Mallorcan villa this year. He wanted to spend some time on his own - doing his own thing with his friends before leaving for university at the end of the summer.

It was regrettable that Sadi, their French Au Pair, had decided to go with the parents, but it was only to be expected as they wanted her to take care of his ten year old sister.

He had carefully worked on Sadi over the last few months, buttering her up until finally she had allowed him into her bed. He would miss their regular sex, but he knew there'd probably be plenty of girls he would be able to have during the summer vacation.

Jules was a really fit looking, virile eighteen year old, going on twenty five! Quite mature for his years. Sadi had fancied him from the moment she set her dark brown French eyes on him, but had considered him too young for herself at 26. But Jules had finally disabused her of that notion, and one evening when she was babysitting his sister (the parents out for dinner) he had sat next to her and started to kiss her. She had opened her mouth willingly for him, kissing with their tongues awhile until his hands eventually moved to her breasts. She didn't flinch an inch when he slipped his hand under her t-shirt to unfasten her bra to free her magnificent rippling tits.

She wasn't the most dazzling of women, but her tits more than made up for her face. He had been lusting after them for months now, catching the odd glimpse of tempting creamy flesh as she bent over in her dresses and t-shirts, her huge melons hanging temptingly. And so he had pulled off her top as soon as he was able, and headed straight for her gorgeous nipples with his mouth and tongue, licking, sucking, fondling. His cock straining at his fly as he sucked them deep into his mouth. She was groaning and enjoying his attentions. He knew he was gonna get lucky at last and he felt desperate to fuck her. Desperate to finally lose his virginity.

She observed the large bulge in his jeans. "Let's go to my room." She said.

Yay, he was about to get laid! "Sure." He said, trying to sound cool and calm as they quietly headed up the stairs so they didn't wake his sister.

He grabbed hold of her as soon as they got inside her room, kissing her hard and almost throwing her on to the bed. He lay on top of those beautiful soft tits and snogged her for about ten minutes, before heading back to her nipples. But now he wanted to get to her pussy.

"Take off your jeans." He said, trying to sound in control.

"Tu aussi" She instructed.

And they both stripped down to their pants. She crawled to the end of the bed and pulled down his small tight y-fronts and his large young delicious cock sprang out at her. She thought he really was beautiful. He gasped as she took him into her mouth, licking his cock head, then expertly taking it right in until it disappeared towards the back of her throat.

OMG he thought, please don't let me come yet. I've gotta hold back he told himself. He pulled her off him and pushed her back on to her bed, pulling down her white panties. Shit, she had no pussy hair, she was completely shaved clean. Oh fuck this was all getting too much for him to control. He breathed deeply.

"Are you alright Jules?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Open your legs wide so I can eat your pussy." He said, trying to sound experienced. He had given oral to a couple of other girls, but not anyone older and experienced like Sadi. She immediately spread her legs wide, and he pushed her labia open so that her glistening pink cunt smiled invitingly at him. He bent towards her and started to lick around her gorgeous smooth pussy, sucking on her clit, his tongue felt soft and wet as he slurped at her delicious wet cunt. He loved the slithery feel or her pussy on his tongue and lips, and the sweet aroma of her juices.

"Oh Jules, that's so good baby. Keep sucking my clit, I want to come on your tongue." She said, as she pushed hard against him, her breathing becoming faster and deeper.

And then he couldn't believe it. She was quivering and squirming all over his tongue and mouth. She tasted so delicious and it was so bloody sexy watching her come. But he really wanted and needed to fuck her badly now. He knew he couldn't hold back much longer. She clearly wanted him too as she reached into the drawer next to the bed and produced a rubber.

"Come here big boy." she said, tearing open the packet. She slipped it over the head of his circumcised cock, gently sliding it down his shaft. Jules gasped as she took him in her mouth again and sucked on his firmly sheathed prick.

He climbed on top of her and started to suck those beautiful tits again, then slowly he pushed his throbbing cock inside her as she guided him in. Secretly she suspected he was probably still a virgin, but the boy was doing more than well and he was really good with his tongue!

It helped his control that he was wearing a rubber, but nevertheless he tried to focus his mind on the print of the restful seascape that was fixed above her headboard, as he gently pushed in and out of her. He concentrated on the waves lapping on the seashore as he gently slid back and forth inside her slick pussy, imagining he was lying on that beach listening to the sea. Oh God this felt incredible. He loved it.

"Harder Jules, fuck me harder!" She cried. "Hold my legs." She said, lifting them high.

He was deep inside her now and it was getting all too much for him. He knew he couldn't hold back much longer. He thrust back and forth eagerly.

"Oh shit, you feel so good Sadi." He said as he felt the heat rising in his throbbing cock. He tried holding back, but he couldn't control it, and then his cum exploded into the rubber.

***

As they lay cuddled up together, she pulled off his sheath and licked and cleaned his cock with her tongue. Wow she really was something else.

And so regular sex with Sadi had been going on for months now. They would often get together whenever the parents were out of the house or sometimes he would sneak into her room when everyone was asleep. She always welcomed him into her bed and educated him in the ways that women wanted to be fucked. She taught him how to pleasure her with his tongue, to fuck her like a dog from behind, to tie her to the bed while he stripped her and took her forcibly. She became his mistress, his teacher. She knew he had been a virgin when he first had her, but now her student was learning well. He would be really good as he gained more experience.

And now back with his friends at his posh boys school, he was certainly working on getting that experience! Out every weekend - this disco, that party, pubs, bars. Wherever he and his friends could meet girls. Week after week he went with one girl after another. Susie, Denise, Judy, Angie, Debbie, Tina, Shelley, Emma, Helen, Penny, Carole and many more whose names he couldn't even remember. He only had to smile at them and utter a few words in his gorgeous smooth, deep voice, and they were his.

If he was lucky he would manage to get their bras off and play with their tits awhile, and luckier still, he would get his hand in their panties, and his fingers wet inside their luscious moist pussies. A few would allow him to go down on them with his tongue which he adored, and of course, the occasional screw was always the absolute icing on the cake. God he loved girls. All shapes and sizes. Small tits, big tits, blonde, brunette, red heads. He didn't care. He just loved them and their beautiful bodies. He loved to flirt with them and he loved to feel adored by them.

But now it was time for Sadi to leave. She was to travel to Spain with the family for most of the summer, and when it was over she would head back to Paris. His parents no longer required her and she was moving on to another family. She felt a little sad, and naturally Jules felt sad too, but he was grateful to her for his tuition and now it was time to progress his sexual skills further. He was a good looking, horny, virile guy who wanted to lay every fit girl he could possibly persuade this summer before he left for uni, and he knew precisely who his first conquest would be.

------------------------------

It was early summer in London, 1976. The year of the infamous heatwave in the UK. Jules had just finished his final year at school and now awaited his exam results, hoping they would be good enough for him to get in to Leeds University.

He waved the family off as they got into the limousine taking them to the airport. He had already said a special goodbye to Sadi the night before. She had told him how much she would miss him as he had laid next to her chewing on her nipples before she sucked him off. They had fucked until the early hours of the morning before he finally sneaked out of her room and crawled into his bed, the taste of her sweet juices still remaining on his lips. Yes he would definitely miss her too, especially those tits and shaved pussy. But as soon as the car was out of sight she was gone from his mind. He quickly went inside to dial his friend, Dave.

"Hi, the parents have gone at last. I thought they would never leave. Have you arranged tomorrow evening with Jo and Sue?"

"Yep, they're up for it. I told them we'd meet for a drink first." He said. "We're meeting them at The Queen's Head at 7pm."

"Great I'll meet you there, then we can bring them back to my house after." He said, excited at the prospect of getting inside Jo's panties.

***

It was a gorgeous early June summer evening. The sun was just beginning to dip as they all sat together in the pub garden. Jo wore a tight white boob tube which showed off her prominent nipples and large rounded tits beneath - clearly not wearing a bra. He moved in closer to her as they talked then bent towards her to kiss her. She was more than willing to snog with him. He had heard through others that she was easy so felt pretty confident she would let him screw her later. She clearly fancied him. She was quite attractive in a cheap kind of way, but that didn't worry him. He only planned to have her the once then move on. She certainly wasn't girlfriend material.

"So which uni are you going to?" She asked.

"Leeds. I'm doing Business Management." How about you?"

"Not sure yet. I thought maybe I'd travel for a bit, then maybe train as a beautician or hairdresser."

That didn't surprise him. He looked at her long false nails, harshly plucked eyebrows and her heavy make-up. She looked the type. She looked a tart, but that's what he wanted for the night. She had a nice pair of tits and he was looking forward to getting hold of them then hopefully fucking her.

"So do y'all wanna come back to my place. The parents are away?" He said, hopefully.

"Yeah sure, that would be good." Both girls agreed.

They eventually finished their drinks then Jules took Jo in his sexy red sports car while Dave drove Sue to Jules' house.

***

"Fuck, your parents are pretty loaded aren't they." Said Sue as she lifted a clearly expensive porcelain ornament.

"Careful with that." He shouted at her as he took it from her hand. The stupid bitch was busy making sarcastic comments about his wealth. The sooner he fucked Jo and got them out of his house, the better, he thought.

They sat drinking in his parents newly refurbished lounge. It was beautiful. Luxurious sofas, expensive tables and ornaments and a gorgeous sumptuous new cream shag pile carpet. He had rolled around with many a girl on their previous carpet. He was dying to christen this one!

Jo had put down her drink so he took the opportunity and pulled her on to his lap and started to kiss her. Naturally she responded. She fancied him like hell. They were eating each others mouths out and now he wanted to get to those tempting nipples. His hands were tweaking them through the stretchy thin fabric of her boob tube, but he really wanted them in his mouth. He looked at the other two at the other end of the lounge. They were busy snogging too, totally absorbed in each other. So he ripped down her top and two of the most gorgeous perky tits sprung out at him. She giggled. He immediately took one of her delicious bubble gum pink areolas and nipples deep into his mouth. She groaned as he sucked her hard and licked her tits.

She started to unfasten the zipper on his jeans, then pulling down his pants, his hard cock sprung out at her. He was gorgeous and just too tempting. She climbed off his lap and knelt down between his legs and took his sexy hard cock into her mouth.

Oh yeah, she was good. Really good. He thought as she sucked hard on him. She clearly already had quite a bit of experience at her pretty young age. He watched her head bobbing up and down on his throbbing member, as he pushed in and out of her mouth.

Dave winked at him as he walked past with Sue, taking her by the hand upstairs to a guest room. Good, now I can fuck her thought Jules. He stood her up and kissed and cuddled her.

"Do you want me to screw you?" He asked.

"What do you think?" She said as she unfastened her jeans. She now stood in just her tiny black panties.

"Lay on the floor." He instructed.

She lay down on the thick carpet, luxuriating in its soft feel on her almost naked body, watching Jules intently as he stripped out of his clothes. He really was fucking gorgeous. She couldn't wait for that delicious hard cock inside her.

He knelt down and slowly pulled off her panties to reveal her pussy covered in a dark snatch of manicured hair. He wanted to taste it. He spread her legs wide and opened up her glistening pink cunt with his fingers before sensuously licking her cleft and clit with his tongue. He inhaled her musky scent as he licked her. It turned him on.

She squirmed around beneath his mouth. "Oh God Jules, that feels so good. Don't stop." She groaned. He pushed her legs open wider and drilled her wet cunt with his tongue. But now he was reaching into the pocket of his jeans to get a condom. He ripped open the foil before rolling the soft sheath down his cock. Jo watched hungrily as his prick jerked, ready to fuck her.

He lay on top of her sucking on her breasts and her hard nipples as his cock rubbed against her clit. He was ready to have her. He knelt between her legs and lifted them high, then took hold of his large cock and pushed into her. She gasped as she felt the large girth of his prick inside her.

"Oh yeah Jules, fuck me with that big prick of yours." She groaned.

"Good girl. Your cunt is dripping for me you randy little bitch!" He said as he held on to her ankles, pushing back and forth inside her. Yes, this felt good. Really good. She knew exactly how to fuck. Finally he groaned as he exploded inside her, every last drop of cum filling his sheath.

They both lay on their backs, Jules' arm wrapped around Jo.

"That was really good." She said, kissing him, stroking his gorgeous smooth muscular chest with her hand. She really fancied him and really wanted to go out with him. She would love to be his girlfriend. If she played her cards right, maybe he would date her.

He had removed the condom. "Let's go upstairs. I need to freshen up, and you too maybe?" He asked, picking up his clothes. He had enjoyed the fun of fucking her on the new carpet, but now it was time to move to his bed. She fixed her bra strap and pulled on her panties, then grabbing hold of the rest of her clothes she followed him up the huge staircase, then along the galleried landing. She could hear grunts and groans emanating from one of the rooms. She guessed rightly that Sue was being fucked too.

Wow his house was amazing. She looked at the huge chandelier that hung over the light well of the hall, but now he was opening the door to his room. Large but plainly and expensively furnished. Suitable for a young guy. He headed into his bathroom and she heard him in the shower. Maybe she should join him? She slowly opened the door and stripped off her underwear before heading under the warm jets with him.

He took hold of the soap and lathered it on her tits, then gently circled them and squeezed them. She groaned as he pulled on her nipples. But now he was lathering the soap on her pussy, then pushing his fingers into her wet cunt. He kissed her hard as he fucked her with three of his fingers. His cock was well hard again. Ready to fuck her again.

He turned off the shower then grabbed the towels before leading her to his bed. He pushed her on to it and spread her open again to lick out her cunt.

"Let's do 69.' He said, laying beside her, pushing his cock into her mouth and eating her delicious wet pink cunt. His tongue licking all around her labia, inside her hole as he pulled it open, then sucking her hard clit.

God this guy knew how to pleasure a woman, she thought. She wondered where he had learned so well what women liked, then remembered the rumours about him and their French Au Pair. Well, she had certainly taught him well!

Jo now had hold of his shaft in her hand, licking and sucking him. God it felt good, he thought, but he wanted to fuck her again now, to get inside that divine wet slurping cunt. He pushed himself up then opened a drawer. Bloody condoms, but it was a necessity. Last thing he wanted was to catch something from the slag, or worse still, get her pregnant!

He wanted her from behind this time. "Get on your knees baby. I'm gonna fuck you doggy style."

She giggled and climbed onto all fours. She had never been fucked this way before. She felt him opening her pussy lips before slipping into her. Gently at first, then harder and harder, back and forth. She screamed as she felt him pounding her deep inside. God it was good. She might even come. She rubbed her clit as he fucked her hard and before long she was quivering and tightening around his cock. He carried on pounding until he emptied his load again into another condom. She might be fairly plain, but she's a bloody good fuck, he thought.

They lay in his bed together, Jo trying to be affectionate. She wanted him to like her. Not just as a fuck buddy. She desperately wanted to be his girlfriend.

She stroked his face and kissed him. "We fuck well together don't we?"

"Yeah, that was good."

So what now?"

"What do you mean, what now?"

"Well are you going to see me again?" She asked.

"Probably." He said, but he really wasn't sure he wanted to get involved with her. He knew she had a terrible reputation as being an easy slag. Definitely not the sort of girl he wanted as a steady girlfriend. And besides, he didn't really fancy her. She had pretty good tits and a fuckable cunt, but that was really as far as it went. Maybe he would get to fuck her one more time before taking her home. By then he knew he would have had his fill of her.

------

Jo had tried contacting Jules, but now he just ignored her. He'd already had fun with a few other girls in the meantime - yet none had allowed him to screw them. But now he had at last 'got off' with his cousin, Hilary, a couple of times at a local disco. It was now time to bring her home. Maybe she would let him go further. She seemed quite loose.