Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was over a year older than Jules and heading towards twenty now. Fairly plain, but she had a wonderful pair of jugs. Frankly, they were what had always interested him in her, and he planned to get her bra off her this evening. He had lusted after them for too long now, and his cock was rock hard at the thought of them in his mouth. And yes, he could force himself to fuck her too!

She had willingly gone home with him, she fancied him like hell, and now they were rolling around on his parents' new carpet, having a good old romp. His hand was down inside her panties (If you could call her big knickers that!) and his fingers began to make their way into her wet cleft.

"You know we shouldn't be doing this. We're first cousins." She said. But she was flattered that her extremely hot cousin wanted her. She was still a virgin, but maybe he could teach her a thing or two in time.

"Why not? It's perfectly legal." He said as pulled her knickers off. She gasped; shocked when he opened her legs wide and started licking and kissing her private parts.

"Jules, what the hell are you doing?" She screeched.

"Eating your pussy Hils. What does it feel like I'm doing?"

Shit she didn't know, no-one had ever done this to her before. But it felt amazing. She didn't want to admit she was pretty inexperienced, so she opened her legs wider for him to get right on in there. She had never before felt anything so fucking hot and sexy as his soft wet tongue on her cunt, licking and sucking her clit. It was pure heaven.

"And now I want to see those amazing tits of yours." He said, as he climbed on top of her and unfastened the buttons of her blouse. He threw it aside then deftly and expertly unfastened the clasp of her bra and pulled it from her huge breasts. Her two enormous rippling mounds of creamy flesh fell out like two massive wobbling blancmanges, tipped with the ripest huge red cherry nipples. Fuck they were every bit as delicious as he'd always imagined.

He pushed them together and buried his face between them. Sucking, licking, fondling, squeezing. He took hold of her huge rounded cherry like nipples in his mouth, twiddling them with his tongue. Chewing them and sucking them. Pulling them and squeezing them between his fingers. He could literally spend hours playing with them. He finally pulled himself off them, his cock now like a huge divining rod trying to break out of his tight jeans. He needed to free himself. He needed to fuck her.

Hilary was panting and groaning as he lavished his attention on her wanting breasts. "Oh God Hils, your tits really are 'the best'. I could easily come all over them."

She beamed. "The best you've ever seen Jules?"

"Definitely. They're so fucking beautiful and sexy, and beyond huge. Those nipples are to die for. I just wanna fuck them. Actually I really wanna screw you. Just look at my hard cock. What do say Hils? Can I have you?" He asked hopefully.

"No Jules, I'm not ready, but you can carry on eating my pussy and fuck my tits if you like.'

Well it was better than nothing. He had now got her completely naked on the carpet and lifted her legs high so he could bury his face into her wet hairy cunt again, licking and slurping, pushing his fingers inside her. She groaned and writhed around under his tongue. And now he climbed on top of her voluptuous body and kneaded her soft wobbling, rippling, jugs, sucking her nipples, her delicious hard cherries deep inside his mouth again.

Oh God he made her feel so randy. She really wanted to say yes, fuck me Jules. But she had to hold on to her 'pride'. She needed to be dating him first.

Instead, she pushed her two large mounds together, ready for him to fuck them. He stripped off his clothes so that he too was naked. God he was gorgeous, but she found his cock intimidating. She had never got so close to one before. She had an urge to take hold of it, even to lick it. He started to rub it against her nipples which grew harder and harder, and then he was pushing in and out of her two soft squidgy mounds as she held them together. They both groaned, it felt so fucking delicious. She really wanted his cock in her mouth. She started to lick his smooth rounded circumcised helmet as he pushed back and forth.

"Oh yeah Hils. That feels good babe. Do you wanna feel my cock right inside your mouth?"

"Yeah." She replied nervously.

He moved himself up to her head and straddled her face. She opened her mouth for him to enter. "Lick my prick first baby. All over."

She softly and tentatively ran her tongue up and down his shaft, noticing the prominent blue veins that covered his huge erect prick. She paid particular attention to his cock head, licking and kissing it all over. She was beginning to really enjoy herself. She loved licking his smooth skin and dipping the tip of her tongue into his tiny hole.

And then he was pushing his cock right inside her mouth. In and out, faster and faster, harder and harder, over and over again. Oh shit her jaw was aching, and she couldn't help gagging, but her clit was throbbing. If only she could let him fuck her, but she needed to date him first. Casual sex just wasn't for her.

Suddenly Jules gasped and shuddered as his cock exploded, filling her mouth with his gloopy cum. Oh fuck, She didn't know what to do, she couldn't swallow it. It was too salty and it felt like snot! She held it in her mouth.

"Give it to me." He said, holding out his hands as she dribbled the white gloopy semen into his palms.

"Oh Hils, that was so good." He said as he started to rub it all over her luscious tits. She groaned as he circled her areolas and squeezed her milky soft melons. "Fuck your tits feel good, and now you need finishing off." He said as he lay on top of her, taking her tits deep into his mouth, licking her gorgeous red cherries, suckling on them.

He kissed his way down to her dark snatch of hair and pushed her legs open wide. He gently pulled back her hood to reveal her huge engorged clit. Delicious. He gently licked and sucked on it, at the same time, fucking her slurping cunt with his fingers.

"Oh Jules don't stop." She gasped.

"Come on Hils, come all over my tongue baby. I wanna taste your sweet juices." He said as he pushed hard on her nub.

And now she was stretching her legs out, squirming and pressing hard against him, holding his gorgeous soft hair covered head firmly in place so he couldn't stop. She finally shuddered hard and screamed as her pussy squirted her sweet cum all over his face.

He eventually came up for air and licked around his lips and wiped his dripping face. Well that was a first he thought. "Mmm you taste delicious. Maybe next time you'll let me screw you." He said.

"Well we need to start dating first. I'm not prepared to let just anyone have me you know. But I really do like you and I think I may eventually want to sleep with you." She told him.

Bollocks, he thought. He really wanted to fuck her, but he could end up lumbered. Hils had proved a fucking good romp. He knew she would be a good screw too if only she would let him have her. He would have to work on her. Just a shame she wasn't great looking, but she did have amazing tits, so all he had to do was focus on them and not her face. But girlfriend material? He didn't think so. She was his cousin after all, and so plain. But the occasional fuck could be good.

--------------------------

June was turning out to be a really sweltering month and he was having plenty of fun with various girls, but none of them seemed prepared to shag. He really was in need of a good fuck now. He hadn't had anyone since Jo. Maybe he should call her.

But as luck had it, he and Dave had decided to spend the afternoon at their school pool to cool off, and many of the local girls were there too.

"Mmmm some quite nice crumpet here today." he remarked to Dave as they lay on their towels eyeing them up.

"Yeah, not bad. Maybe we'll get a shag here." He laughed.

They watched as two girls approached them in their high wedged sandals, both wearing tiny bikinis that showed off their luscious bouncing tits.

How fortuitous he thought. "Hi Jo. How are you? I was just thinking about you the other day."

The girls both looked at the two delicious muscular guys spread out on their towels in front of them. Their tight speedo trunks clinging provocatively to their personal tackle, which seemed to increase in size as they surveyed both girls' tits.

"Oh hi Jules. I'm great thanks. This is Chrissie by the way." She told him. Chrissie smiled at him sweetly and keenly. Fuck he was good looking. She wouldn't mind getting those tiny swimming trunks off him and getting some of that inside her, she thought to herself. Her tits were heaving as his eyes fixed on them, blatantly.

"So how are you doing Jules?" Jo asked.

"Yeah good. Actually I was wondering if you'd be free on Saturday to, er.... hook up, if you know what I mean?"

She knew precisely what he meant and she would have loved to be screwed by him again, but it just wasn't possible at the moment.

"Well unfortunately I can't this week. I'm actually dating James Travis now. We've been going out together for a couple of weeks, and I'm holding a house party that night. Actually, do you want to come? Chrissie here will be there too." Chrissie looked hopefully at him.

He was shocked. Was she joking? Was she seriously fucking that little dweeb? The butt of all their taunts and jokes at school. And now, unbelievably, the little prick was actually getting to fuck Jo on a regular basis? He imagined him sucking on the end of those gorgeous pink nipples, or eating that delicious pussy of hers. Seriously, what the hell did she see in him, he wondered.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! It was all his own fault. He could have had sex on tap with her all summer, but he had rejected her. Not good enough for him, was she! But he didn't look so clever on it now, did he. He had to learn to be less choosy. Maybe he should consider dating Hilary after all?

"Yeah, ok. That'd be great." He said, moodily. Maybe Chrissie would be good for the night or maybe some of her other slut friends would be there. One way or another he should get a shag.

"Yeah and don't forget me." Said Dave. He wanted some of the action too.

***

So far the night had been pretty tedious. He'd danced with a couple of girls, but now he had hooked up with Chrissie, who seemed pretty easy. He'd already had his hand inside her knickers. But she was definitely not his type, though he could shut his eyes and press on if necessary. He was snogging her hard and had told her he wanted to screw and now it seemed she was willing to go upstairs with him to one of the bedrooms, but then suddenly he noticed the most gorgeous brunette walk in. Fuck, he needed to get rid of this slag and quick. His sights now firmly set on the new sexy piece of crumpet that had just come through the door. She was special.

"I'm just going to the toilet." He told Chrissie as he prised himself from the slut's red taloned fingers.

He went into the other room to see where the gorgeous girl had got to and saw her talking to Dweeb.

"Are you going to introduce me James?" He asked. what the hell was it about this little wanker that girls seemed to like?

"Oh this is my good friend Carly. Carly, this is Jules Solomons. You may have heard of him." He knew exactly what Jules would be thinking and what his intentions were, and he didn't like it one bit. He had known Carly for years and she was not 'that' kind of girl. Jules was a user and he didn't want him near her. He hoped she would have already heard of him and his reputation.

"Hi Jules. No your name doesn't ring a bell." She said. Their eyes met and she immediately felt the electricity shoot through her. She lowered her eyes, unable to hold his penetrating stare. He was so incredibly good looking. Almost too good looking. She almost forgot her previous boyfriend for a moment.

She had come to the party in the hope of seeing him as he had unceremoniously dumped her about a month ago. She had dated him a while, but still refused to sleep with him. He had attended boarding school, so their relationship was not full on. Not yet strong enough she felt. She needed to feel she was truly in love before she gave up her virginity.

This girl was bloody gorgeous thought Jules. Her face was literally beautiful, big deep brown eyes and the tiniest delicate little nose and generous lips which he looked forward to kissing. Her tits were not huge, but a nice size for her fantastic slim figure. She wore the tightest pair of white jeans and high gold mules, that said 'fuck me'. He just knew she would be up for it and he just needed to get rid of Dweeb. He had to come up with something quick.

"Oh James, I forgot to say Jo is looking for you." Said Jules.

"Thanks I'll go and find her. See you later Carly, and be careful."

Be careful? What did he mean by that she wondered. But then Jules had her engrossed in conversation.

It was clear to him that she wasn't one of Jo's easy friends. He would have to play his hand carefully here if he was going to get her to let him fuck her.

"The others are moving on to another party now. Do you want to come with me?" He asked hopefully.

"Well I've only just arrived, but ok." She said, and he took her hand and led her to his car parked in the road outside. She was just about to get in when the slut appeared.

"Where the hell are you going Jules? I've been stood waiting for you. I thought you said you wanted to screw me. But I can see why you left me now - you fucking prick!"

Oh Jesus. This didn't look good. He knew Carly wouldn't like this. He ushered her in the car quickly and closed the door, before heading round the other side himself.

"God that girl's crazy mad. I never knew her before tonight and I had just been chatting to her. She must have got the wrong end of the stick." He lied, hoping Carly would believe his side of the story.

"Yeah she's got quite a reputation you know. She sleeps with everyone. She was probably hoping you would go with her this evening. Don't let me stop you if you want to go with her." She giggled.

"No way. Let's get going and follow the others." He said as he turned the car ignition.

***

Jules looked at the time on his alarm clock, then lay on his back recalling the night before. Carly was nice. Really nice. He knew he wanted to see her again, He had her number so would call her later.

The second party had been fun. They had danced a lot together, and as the music slowed, he'd put his arms around her slim waist and pulled her towards him to kiss her. Their kisses were deep and gentle on her soft luscious lips. She kissed beautifully, her tongue soft against his. She was pretty gorgeous. Pretty sexy.

His cock grew hard as he remembered the feel of her against him and the smell of her perfume. And there was definite chemistry between them as they looked at each other. He knew Carly was different to the others he had been with. She was definitely special and definitely worth pursuing.

He quickly showered then grabbed the phone. He needed to phone around to see what was known about her.

"So do you know if she slept with him?" He asked his friend Chris. He had told Jules she had been recently dumped by her boyfriend of six months.

"Yeah, that's what he told everyone. She was apparently very sexy and great in bed. Oh and apparently she's got amazing nipples!" He said, laughing.

Jules was excited to hear all this. He decided to invite her out the following weekend.

***

"So Jules has asked me out next weekend. I really like him." Carly told her best friend Katy.

"That's great, but just go carefully with him. I heard he's got a really bad reputation with girls. He's messed around with a countless number, but only wants one thing and never commits. It's really rare for him to actually date them. He just dumps them once he's had them."

Carly was surprised. "He doesn't strike me like that. He was so nice to me." But she would see how it went with him. Time would tell what he was really like. She knew there was potentially 'something' there between them.

-------------------------------------

Carly had butterflies fluttering in her tummy. She felt so excited but really nervous. She couldn't wait to see Jules again. She was still getting ready when she heard her mother talking to him downstairs. Oh shit. She quickly pulled on her jeans, brushed her hair and applied some lipstick. Ready.

"Hi Jules. Sorry I wasn't quite ready." She said.

"No problem. You look great. It was worth waiting for." He laughed. Fuck she looked amazing. She was wearing a tiny camisole type top that laced down the front and he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her jeans hugged every last inch of her, leaving nothing to the imagination. Woah boy, he thought as his cock started to harden. "Let's get going." He said as he ushered her out the door.

They were going to a friend's house. A few of them had been invited for drinks and nibbles. He put his arm around her as he led her into the living area where a few couples were gathered. They said their hello's to all their friends then he found a sofa at the end of the room away from the others. He bent over her and started to kiss her. She opened her mouth for him as he pushed his tongue in. Kissing gently at first, then more and more fervently. God he wanted her. He wondered if she would let him have her this evening.

"You know I really fancy you Carly. I find you really sexy." She blushed and giggled.

"You're not so bad yourself you know." She laughed, then lent in to kiss him again.

"Let's go upstairs. Somewhere more private." He said, pulling her up from the sofa.

She let him lead her up the stairs to his friend's bedroom, watching nervously as he locked the door behind him. She wasn't sure about this.

He lay on the bed and patted next to him. She nervously lay next to him and they started to kiss. His hands were now rubbing her breasts through the thin fabric, then slowly unfastening her top. She started to think of his reputation and hoped he didn't think she was going to sleep with him. She would have to make it clear.

He pulled open the lacing so that her small perfect tits were on full display. They were nice and rounded, probably a full B cup he thought. Not as large as he really liked, but her nipples made up for their size. As he'd been told, they were huge, thick and long. He couldn't wait to suck on them.

He lay on top of her and kissed her, then slowly worked his way down her neck towards her tits until he reached her delicious nipples. He gently kissed them at first, tweaking them with his finger tips, then took the whole of her areola and nipple into his mouth, sucking hard on her. She gasped as he moved from one nipple to the other.

"Does that feel good Carly? Do you enjoy your nipples being sucked?" He asked.

She groaned "Oh yes Jules, that feels so good."

And now his hands reached for the button on her jeans. He pulled them open at her waistband before unfastening the zipper.

Oh God she should stop him, but he was so bloody smooth and gorgeous. She enjoyed what he was doing. After all she had allowed Jack, her old boyfriend to give her oral, but had stopped short of full penetrative sex. She would let Jules do the same eventually, but not full sex until she felt it was right. They would have to be together a hell of a long time before she would ever go that far with him.

She felt his hand inside her panties, rubbing her clit, then pushing his finger inside her moist pussy. They kissed each other hard and needily.

Shit she felt good, Jules thought. She's ready for me. He started to pull off her jeans, but she stopped him.

"No Jules. Not yet. I've only just met you." She told him.