Carly's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank: Nope, working. I'm free Sunday if that works. Can I stop Saturday after my shift? Be about ten.

Me: Sunday will be fine, let's do a mid-day meal though, say two. Yes, a short visit would be nice Saturday evening. I'll have some popcorn ready.

Frank: Sleep well pretty lady, goodnight.

I didn't respond after that. Julie wondered if that was Frank, and if I thought I might start seeing him romantically. I let her know he hadn't even asked me out yet, I had no idea how things would go.

"Gail told me her mom said you were the hottest thing in school and all the boys knew they couldn't get in your pants. Is that true mom?"

"I'm not sure about being the hottest girl, but the other is absolutely true. I wasn't going to give up my virginity until there was a wedding ring on my finger. As hard as your daddy tried, he never got my panties off or saw me naked until our wedding night. I know it sounds old fashioned now, but it wasn't then, a girl knew if she kept her buttons buttoned and her zippers zipped, she wasn't going to be knocked up."

As much as I wanted to that night, I wouldn't allow myself to bring out my secret lover, I didn't want to get in the habit of getting myself off with a piece of pink plastic when there was the distinct possibility I might get the real thing. I also knew the following, I wasn't in high school anymore, if he was kind, polite, considerate and wanted my pussy, I was going to give it to him. With enthusiasm. Why did I never see how much he loved me in high school? How much different would my life have been if I'd married him? I knew that line of thinking was non-productive and scrubbed it from my mind.

I allowed Julie to spend Saturday night with Gail after her mom assured me she'd be there all night and there damned sure wouldn't be any boys showing up. The girls wanted to stay up until Mr. Frank came, I knew it was pipe dream for Janet carrying her to bed just after nine, Jeanie was fighting sleep to the minute he arrived. She stayed awake long enough to get a quick hug and then toddled off to bed. I asked Frank where his belt was, he told me he'd locked it in the truck, didn't want all that equipment around his waist any longer after a ten hour shift.

After a half hour of idle chat I felt we needed to get down to brass tacks, either that or let me go to bed and rest.

"Okay Frank, time to cut to the chase. What are your intentions? Are you lonely looking for someone to help fill the empty hours, or did you have something else in mind?"

He chuckled before he spoke. "Never did beat around the bush did you? Here goes Carla, I'm gonna lay my cards on the table, I'm gonna expose my heart and hope it doesn't get crushed. Aint no sense fooling around, we're both mid-thirties, time to cut bait or fish. So here goes."

"As you probably already knew, I had a massive crush on you all through high school up until and including the day of your wedding. I vowed that from then forward I would never do anything to interfere with your life. Then when your dipshit husband ditched you about the same time Becky skipped, I began to think there might be another opportunity."

"But Frank, you married Becky? The most sought after girl in school."

"This will sound stupid, but if I couldn't have number one, I was willing to settle for second best. The unwritten code back then was you didn't go after another guys girl, so I never pursued you. She was a year behind us, you were married, and I was looking for a wife. Knowing neither of our divorces was final until recently I didn't want to contact you any sooner and possibly screw things up for either of us. Seeing you at the party in that sun dress started the fire burning again, mid-thigh length with enough leg showing to make a guy wonder and want you but dressed up enough to let them know you aren't easy. You still drive me crazy Carla."

"I don't know what to say Frank. I find you attractive in so many ways and would love to be with you, but I have three girls. What about them? At this point they're my life I certainly am no prize, I'm 36 and though I've been able to keep my figure, after nursing three babies there is some droop to my boobs. I just don't find myself attractive Frank, I'm afraid one day you'll wake up and think the same thing."

"I don't have an issue with the girls, I'd be willing to take what's left over if they'd let me. I think I could be as good a dad as Ken ever was and I have no problem loving them as my own. As for your body, to me it's perfect. You say you don't find yourself attractive, so what, I do and I'm the one chasing you. Carla I've been a police officer for years and I've seen most of the ugly side of life that exits, but to me, you are the beauty I'd love to come home to after every shift"

"Frank, my tubes are tied, I can't have anymore children, and you're going to want to be a father."

"Why can't I be a father to your girls? Its obvious Ken has had his fill, why not let me win their hearts and be an onsite dad instead of a remote dad? To be honest, at my age and the position I'm about to be promoted into, a baby would be a task. I'd do it, but in all honesty, if I can inherit three wonderful girls, I'll consider myself one lucky guy."

I motioned to him, "Come over here on the couch with me, listen to what I have to say, then let me know your answer. I like you a ton Frank, I mean really REALLY like you. If my girls weren't sleeping thirty feet away I'd haul your ass in the bedroom and ride you until you begged me to stop. I don't need a wedding ring anymore, although I'd like one. I'm prim, proper and put together in public, but I'm a foul mouthed slut in the bedroom. If that isn't something you can live with or abide, then let's simply be friends. The ball is in your court cowboy."

"Are you sure that's all? Do you like sexy undies, do you shave? Do you like oral and anal?"

"I'd love to wear sexy undies with the right man, I enjoy seducing and pleasing. No, I don't shave and I'm not about to start. I don't have much of a bush anyway. Yes, I like oral as long as I receive the same. As for anal, never tried it but have been told by girlfriends it can be enjoyable if done right. Anything else you want to know?"

"Yes, can I kiss you?'

"After all that foreplay you damned well better."

I wasn't sure what to expect. Some guys are hurried kissers, some guys it takes forever to get going, Frank was sort of in the middle. He wasn't hurried, but he wasn't slow either, he started soft, tender, holding me tight but not crushing me, that is until I began to respond. Then the door opened, he was more demanding of my lips, my mouth, not in a bad way, in a deep sensual way, swiping his tongue along my lips. I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked in his tongue, little did he know that's what I was going to do with his dick the first chance I had.

He pulled back, kissing me lightly and repeatedly, telling me between kisses how he'd longed to do that since sophomore year in high school, how sexy and exciting he found me to be, how he thought he'd died and gone to heaven when I accepted his invitation to go out for supper at DQ. As we kissed, I felt his right hand along my side aimed at my breast, then he stopped. I wasn't sure what to think. I broke the kiss and whispered.

"It's okay, I think I'd like that."

As his hand touched my breast I shuddered slightly, it hadn't been touched by a man in over a year and my body responded. He was softly squeezing it through my blouse when we heard little feet coming down the hallway. It was Jean, looking unwell.

"Mom my tummy hurts, can I have a Midol?"

"Did you start honey? I knew you were close but thought it might be another day or two. They're in my medicine cabinet, take one and then come sit with us."

I wasn't sure if that would scare him away or not, I was pleased when he took it in stride, not pressing me for affection, letting me be mom to a daughter who'd just begun her period. I leaned against him as Jean leaned against me. I was quite surprised at the conversation Jean and I had in front of Frank.

"Mom when am I gonna get boobs? I mean real boobs, not these little bumps. Julie has hers, as fast as Janet is growing she'll be bigger than me, and she's only ten."

"Jeanie honey, you're only twelve, some girls develop slowly, yours will get bigger. Look at me, I'm not very big, when someone loves you, they don't need to be big, they just need to be a part of you."

"Mr. Frank is that true? Even though mom doesn't have big boobs do you still like her?"

I saw Frank blink a few times, take a deep breath, exhaled, opened his mouth hesitantly and then spoke.

"I think your mother is knock out gorgeous Jean, I have since we were in high school. As far as I'm concerned, your mother's breasts are perfect, if they were any bigger they wouldn't fit her body. I have four sisters, every one of them went through what you are right now. They all developed at a different rate, in fact my youngest sister is the most buxom of all, it bothered the older girls at first, but it isn't an issue anymore."

"Okay, thanks, I'm gonna go back to bed mom. Love you, good night Mr. Frank. You can kiss mom some more."

As he turned to me I took his hand and held it to my breast as I kissed him.

"This will have to do tonight Frank. It's midnight, I need to get my butt in bed, and you have an early shift if I remember correctly. Tell me this isn't a one off, tell me your words have been sincere. I so want you in our lives, but if I'm honest, I'm scared shitless. Kiss me again and then go home, my resistance is crumbling fast."

"Carla I meant every word I said, and while I know you can't say it yet, I'm going to tell you I love you, always have, always will. I want to be with you and the girls as much as you'll let me. Good night beautiful, dream of me."

As he's walking to his cruiser, I'm thinking I'll be doing more than dreaming tonight, I was going to have to find my pink friend and it will be him I'm thinking of as I ram that thing in and out of my steaming box. I can hardly wait for it to be the real thing, I absolutely love the feeling of warm creamy semen as it shoots into me, it's just something I've always considered a part of the love making process.

There has been more than once that feeling the force of cum hitting my cervix has taken me over the edge. Ken was thick but not very long, so it didn't happen every time, but when it did it made me shiver and quake. I had the feeling Frank was packing a little bigger equipment, not only from the way he filled out the front of his pants, but the gossip when he was still married was that he was hung. Living in a farming community we all knew what that implied.

Julie had been home a few hours before Frank arrived for Sunday lunch, all giggles and sweetness, talking about how exciting it would be to have Frank over for lunch. I walked her back to my bedroom, closed the door and asked what gives? She attempted to dodge the question until I took her chin in my hand looked her right in the eye and told her she'd better start talking.

"Gail's mom was telling us last night that in our state when a girl is 16 she can get married with her parent's permission, so Gail and I figured if you weren't gonna go after Frank then I could. He's such a stud mom."

Such a stud mom, what the hell kind of talk is coming from my fifteen year olds mouth? Time to nip this in the bud.

"Baby, Frank is far too old for you to begin with, secondly I fully intend to rope that cowboy and tame him, I can guarantee you sweetie, he won't be available. Since we're talking, let me ask you something. What would you think if Frank and I married and he was living here all the time?"

"Are you serious mom? That hunk would be living under the same roof with us? Oh my God, my dreams have come true, I'll have the cutest guy in town as my dad. The other girls will be so jealous."

Hmmmm, this wasn't going in the direction I imagined, but then, she wasn't thinking of ways she could screw him, so far, I was ahead. On this visit Frank pulled out all the stops, he had a small box of expensive chocolates for each girl and a dozen red roses for me. I slipped into his arms and kissed him passionately, listening to the cat calls from the girls. Jean telling me to come up ,for air.

They all had to have a hug, Julie wanted a kiss, Frank being wise as a serpent but gentle as a dove took her head in her hands moving forward as though he was going to kiss her full on the lips and then turned it to kiss her cheek. As she turned he softly patted her on the bottom bringing a smile to her face and putting a bounce in her step. At the table we had fun as we ate, conversing, laughing, being comfortable. Next came the biggest surprise of my adult life. Frank took my hand with his right and placed something in it with his left. As I opened it there was his class ring.

"Carla, will go steady with me? I never gave it to any other girl, in my heart it always belonged to you. If you don't want to wear it on your hand maybe you could wear it around your neck like girls used to."

Fighting tears I thought if I was a smart ass they wouldn't flow. "Can I wear your letter jacket as well?"

"I think it's a little big for you, but if you really want to, I'll dig it out of storage."

I couldn't compose myself any longer, I began crying, the girls were already crying, the only one not sobbing and blubbering was Frank, who was anxiously waiting for me to tell him yes or no. I stood, told him to sit, sat on his lap, put my arms around his neck and laid one on his him for the record books. As I was coming up for air I heard Julie say to Jeanie, "I wish Timmy Dawkins would kiss me like that."

I wasn't aware she'd kissed Timmy Dawkins, time for another bedroom chat I think. That can wait though, I want that ring.

"Yes, I'll go steady with you, but only for a little while."

"But why only a little while? I want to be with you."

"Yes Frank, I know, but it'll take a little while to find the right engagement ring."

His eyes lit up as he lifted me and spun around holding me in his arms. The girls were jumping around and squealing, excited there would be a man in the house again, it wasn't that they didn't love their dad, but in their eyes, he had traded them in for someone else. Had he remained in town and saw them often I believe it would have been better, but he didn't, and they didn't care much anymore. Say what you will, but having a loving father figure in a household of girls is an asset.

We all went to DQ for a late afternoon sundae, as we sat Julie told us if we'd like to be alone for a while, she'd stay home with the two younger girls. Frank and I smiled, agreeing that would be fine. When he dropped us off, I told him I'd walk up about seven. He told me to not bother knocking, just walk in. I spent the next fifteen minutes winding yarn around the bottom of his class ring so it would fit my finger. It truly was like high school.

This time I was definitely rummaging through my underwear drawer looking for the sexiest anything I had. I realized I had very little, settling on a pair of white lace boy shorts that were practically see through along with the matching bra. Looking at myself in the mirror I could see the soft triangle in my panties and my areola were already scrunched and bumpy, he hadn't even sucked or played with them yet. I debated with putting on a pair of white thigh highs, putting them on, taking them off, putting them back on and leaving them on. He said he liked lingerie, this was the closest I had.

Slipping into my red and yellow patterned sun dress I studied myself in the mirror. 36 years old, with matching hips, an ass that didn't sag or jiggle much, 34 B breasts, long brown hair, 5'7" tall with average looking legs. My dress was just below mid-thigh, and in my opinion, I'd screw me. I buttoned the dress and made my way into the living room. The girls approved, as I stood next to Julie who was on the couch she lifted my dress slightly and whispered, "way to go mom." We're definitely going to have another talk, this girl knows way too much at 15.

Frank stood as I entered, he was wearing a pair of what we call 'dress' jeans and a cotton western cut shirt along with sandals. He gave me a wolf whistle and reached for me. I instantly went into his arms, his right hand on my butt cheek massaging and squeezing it. I like having my ass squeezed and how he knew that I had no clue, but I sure wasn't going to stop him. I was pushing into him with my hips and he responded as I had hoped, I could feel his cock hardening as we pushed against the other. He saw his ring on my finger and smiled, telling me how beautiful I looked.

"Thank you Frank. It's actually kind of a shame. I put on all of this in the hopes you would take it off and then take me to your bed where you make mad passionate love to me."

He scooped me in his arms, I was thinking, damn this guy is strong, built like a brick shithouse. I was excited because I'd soon have another muscle between my legs exploring my love cave. He was so much taller, he sat on the bed and began unbuttoning my dress, with every few buttons he would open my dress a little more and kiss my skin. When he reached the last button at my waist he opened it wide enough my stiff nipples and areola were waiting to be molested unimpeded.

He caressed me, putting his hands underneath and forming my breasts as he moved his hands away from my body, reaching my nipples and pinching them lightly as he rolled them in his fingers. He slipped the dress off my shoulders, catching it before it hit the floor, had me step out of it and laid it on the bed. Pulling me to him he kissed the flesh below my breasts, reached behind and unclasp my bra without letting it fall. Again he slid his hands underneath and pulled them forward taking my bra with them, I hunched my shoulders as it fell from my body.

I looked at him and smiled, cupping my breasts and feeding him a nipple I commented he was a nasty little boy. This man had sucked tits before, he knew just how much pressure to use drawing them out before gently biting my nipples, sending a tingling feeling into my vagina. The juices began to flood my panties, I was soaked and hadn't cum. I've been wet before, but never like this.

His hands were under my breasts, his fingers outstretched pulling on my nipples as he kissed down my body stopping at my navel. He let go of my nipples and moved his hands to my panties, gently sliding them part way down before stopping.

"I want you to take them off so I can feast my eyes on the prize, and don't hurry, I want you to tease me."

Tease him I did. Working them down an inch at a time wiggling my hips seductively, I ran my hand down the front of my panties and cupped my pussy while I pulled on a nipple with the other. He was laying on the bed rubbing his dick and moaning as I pushed the fabric past my muff. Sitting up quickly he bent and put his face directly into my fur pie, breathing deeply and licking my mons through the hair. Son of a bitch that was hot, no one had ever done that to me before.

I pushed my hips forward shoving my pussy into his face. Taking the initiative, he finished dropping my panties and lay me on the bed naked except for the thigh highs, which he kept rubbing with his hands and face. Standing he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. My pussy continued to flow like a slow moving stream as I gazed at his physique, the rippling muscles of his chest, the taught flat stomach, the hair matted across his chest, a thin line extending down to his navel.

As he unsnapped and lowered his jeans I was mesmerized, he had been commando, as his jeans lowered his cock stood proudly at attention, I could have hung a towel on it for cryin out loud. When he let them go and they hit the floor he leaned toward me, I wasted no time grabbing that lovely tool of lust and moved my mouth onto it. I didn't need to lick or anything else, I wanted that cock in my mouth and that's all there was to it. I sucked lightly and deep, slow steady movements, no hands, all lips and tongue.