Carly's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franks eyes were closed, he was rocking back and forth as he put his hands on either side of my head and gently made love to my mouth, I'd read about being face fucked but had not experienced it. He also wasn't trying to deep throat me which made it more enjoyable, he then pulled me off his cock slowly, I'm sure he was close to cumming. He lowered himself onto the bed kissing me, playing tongue wars, then kissed down my body to my muff where he stopped, slipping a finger into my very wet vagina.

From the side he fingered me as he ate me from the top down instead of from bottom to top, another first. He didn't play and tease, he got right to attacking my clit with his tongue, making love to it, softly licking, surrounding it with his lips and sucking lightly, making my hips twitch and jump. As I was getting ready to explode, I put my hands in his hair, softly stroking through the sandy colored strands, encouraging him with my words.

"Lick me Frank, make my pussy gush in your mouth. Own this pussy with your mouth before you own it with your cock. I wanna cum Frank, I need to cum on your face, eat me baby."

My hips froze as my ass tightened and lifted my hips into his face. The juice flowing from me, nothing to stop it running down my ass and onto the sheets. I don't remember if I groaned, but I heard someone moaning and it wasn't a mans groan. Frank rose above me, worked his way between my legs and lifted them alongside my body as he put his cock against my opening. I wiggled a little working the head into my vagina, as it popped in, he stopped and waited for me. My God, he was big compared to Ken, it had to be at least seven inches long and that tube steak was as fat enough it touched every portion inside.

I whispered I was ready, and he put the sex machine in gear. Kissing me, telling me how wonderful I felt wrapped around his cock, how much he loved me, how he wanted these moments to last forever, telling me how beautiful I was. I was rocking my hips in time with his thrusts, wanting more. I told him a little harder and faster would take me over the edge, he said the same for him, I was close and wanted him to cum with me if possible.

"Frankie, fuck mama good, give me all that meat baby, dump your load inside my hungry cunt. Cum in my pussy, mark me Frank, make me yours, own my little pussy", and it hit like a title wave.

I shoved my hips into him and screamed, *OHH FUUCK*. I was falling over the waterfall and I didn't want to be rescued. My orgasm apparently spurred his on because his back arched, his pelvis slammed into mine and he grunted a deep guttural *CARLA* as I felt him explode.

"Oh my God, oh my God, I can feel you Frank, your sperm is hitting my cervix, Oh my I love this. There it is again, oh baby this is wonderful, I love feeling you shoot inside me."

Being the gentleman he is he slumped down on his elbows above me as he caught his breath. When he'd softened he pulled out and lay next to me. With my hand on his chest I could feel his heart pounding, the coarseness of his chest made my nipples hard in anticipation of rubbing against that forest. He softly stroked my face as he looked in my eyes.

"Now that we're going steady, Carla, will you marry me?"

"As soon as you want lover, as soon as you want. We have too many other positions to go through so we may as well be legal about it before my virgin daughters figure out their mommy is a slut in bed."

We jumped in the shower for a quick rinse, feeling and kissing, nothing beyond that, I needed to get home. We held hands as Frank walked me home. I was in love, and I'm sure he was as well. On the porch I knew the girls were peeking as we kissed, Frank knew it as well and we kept our hands to ourselves. As he turned to go I said, "It's not too early to tell you I love you to. Good night, be safe tomorrow, text me."

Continued in part two.