Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This have anything to do with one of those other boxes?"

"You'll have to be a better friend to find out. But we're talking about you. What else? Pretty?"

It was his turn to look a little embarrassed, "I mean... yeah. I obviously like pretty girls."

"What type of thing do you like? Elegant? Sexy? Athletic? What's your type, Jay?" I said, I let my fingers tease along my cleavage and I could tell I was getting to him. He tried to subtly adjust himself in the seat as the ride began to wind down.

"Uhmm... well... who doesn't like sexy girls?"

"Nothing wrong with that. Like you said, 'who doesn't like sexy girls?' " I said, letting the implication sneak in. I saw his eyes widen slightly as it hit him. "Anything else you look for in a girl?" I asked as we exited from the now stationary tea cup. He held his hand out for me and helped me down, letting his hand float to the small of my back which just served to refresh the growing tingle between my legs.

"I might have a couple other boxes that need to be ticked myself," he said. I could almost hear the smile in his voice as he whispered the words into my ear. We joined the other three after that and walked towards the restaurant we'd all agreed to meet at for an early lunch. I noticed Jay finding excuses to touch me or press up to me. I started to get really nervous though and really wasn't sure how to find out the answers to the questions that I really wanted to know. The ones I needed to know.

Over lunch, we got to talking again, "So what hobbies have you got, Jay?"

"I play basketball at the gym a couple times a week. And I've started writing recently."

"Really? Writing?" Jay had always been a math and science kind of guy. Not the kind of person I would have expected to be a closet writer.

"What? Can't a guy change and grow?" he said with a knowing smirk.

"Well... sure... it's just not what I expected. How'd you get into that?" He blushed slightly and looked away at my question which surprised me, "What? Were you writing to Penthouse Letters or something?" I said jokingly asked but when he didn't respond right away I gasped, "You dog you! Really?"

"No... nothing like that... just goofy fanfic really."

"Oh... that's not as much fun... or is it like special erotic fanfic? Like what if Picard banged Troi?"

He wrinkled his nose, "Eww... no... Troi and Riker forever. Picard and Crusher is the fans' favorite for that" he said giving a big beaming smile.

"The kid?" I asked, taken aback.

He laughed a genuine belly laugh, "No... the doctor. The red head."

I nodded in relief, "Sorry... I'm a nerd but not a real Trekkie. I haven't watched next generation in a long time."

"Me neither really... but I read some of the fanfic. It's pretty good at times."

"So what do you write? What gets your... uh... creative juices flowing?"

He looked embarrassed before leaning in and whispering, "You know 50 Shades of Gray?"

I felt my cunt clench as he said that. Did he actually have those interests? I needed to know. I nodded mutely and watched him, studying every inch of his rough face.

"It started out as fanfic for Twilight. So I'm writing something similar for... uhmm... the X-Men..." he said and fell silent. "I know it's goofy but... "

"No that's awesome," I said laying my hand on his forearm. "Is it all kinky like 50 shades?" I asked, hoping that I wasn't being too eager.

"Truthfully? 50 shades is kind of a warped view of that world."

"Oh? You know that world well do you?" I asked playfully. I sensed a shift in his tone though and I could feel my arousal continue to rise. I knew my panties were absolutely soaked right then.

"I've done some studying," he said as he put his other hand on top of my hand. It was such a small gesture but it felt so intimate and possessive.

"And so are you more like... Christian Grey or Anastasia Steel?"

His eyebrows twitched up, "So you're a fan? You knew their names cold... "

Busted! I tried to backtrack, "Well you pick up some things..."

He shook his head, "Uhh.. uh... you pick up first names. You full named them like you read the book yesterday."

"Fine... I might have read them... but answer the question, writer boy," I pressed, turning the tables back on him.

"Well... if you must know... I'm more the dominant type. And I don't NEED submissive women... but I sure do like them," he said staring at me. I could almost feel his eyes boring into my head. I felt like he read me completely in that moment. "Did I just tick one of those last two boxes, Carly?"

My mouth was dry and all I could do was nod and breathily whisper, "Oh yeah."

"I'm going to figure out what that other box is today too, you know."

Regaining my composure, I managed a half-hearted, "We'll see," as he squeezed my hand. We were interrupted by the group deciding to head out for the post-lunch activities. The little mini-groups split back up and the five of us made our way around the back side of the park. We waited in line to ride the Haunted Mansion ride which, I've got to say, is worth it only for the Nostalgia. Jay said his biggest disappointment was the racecars but for me it was the Haunted Mansion. As a kid, the special effects were amazing but going back as an adult... well... I wasn't very impressed. Still, it was nice to sit so close to Jay for a bit. I found myself intrigued by this man and how much he'd changed from the boy that I knew.

"So your porno x-men? Who're the main characters?"

"Excuse me!" he said feigning insult, "But it's erotica thank you very much."

"Oh sorry... your porno erotica..."

"Fuck you," he quipped back but with a laugh.

"Fine. Your X-Men erotica. Which characters?"

"Uhmm... I wanted to hit lesser known characters, you know. So I didn't want to do Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey... do you know them?"

"You're not the only nerd in this cozy little car," I said.

He nodded before continuing, "So... Most of the story is actually about Rogue, Gambit, Bishop, Psylocke and, uh... Captain Britain."

"Interesting. I can see that... A lot of tension between the characters. Those are good choices. But why Captain Britain?"

"Well... uhmm... his sister is Psylocke... right?" I nodded. "But not really after she gets her new Asian body, you know? So like... I was writing about..." and he trailed off.

"Oh that's dirty," I said with an excited whisper.

"Doesn't bother you?"

"Why would it? Like you said. No genetic incest. They're basically step siblings at that point."

He nodded, "Plus there's a whole rac... " he paused before reforming his words, "Well... yeah... like lots of tension everywhere."

"What were you going to say?" I asked. Hoping I knew the answer.

"Nothing... It was nothing..."

"Can I read it?"

"You want to read my super nerdy X-Men erotica?"

"Sure... I'd be happy to read it and give you suggestions. Girls read erotica too you know. In fact, most of us would rather read erotica than watch porn."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah... you should totally lead out with 'I write adult fiction' on dates... The girls will swoon."

"Are you swooning?" he asked putting his arm around me. I felt the flutters in my stomach and was acutely aware of the closeness of his lips and the wetness between my legs.

"You haven't ticked that last box," I said a little half-heartedly.

"I guess I'll have to work harder. Give me a hint?"

I thought about it for a moment, "I think you were close to hitting on it during this ride but you didn't quite get there."

He thought about that, replaying the conversation in his head, "Hrmm... okay. Definitely going to be thinking about that."

Sure enough, he was deep in thought for the next 20 minutes as we made our way over to Thunder Mountain. We all rode once together but Jenn, who by this time was 100% winning the war, wanted to ride again with just Roland. Of course, Kyrsten wanted to go too so she started waiting in line a few minutes later intent to let Roland catch up after he finished with Jennifer. That left Jay and I to hang out eating a snack at the little food shack nearby.

I looked over at Kyrsten, "Poor Roland," I said to Jay jokingly.

"Oh yeah... it's rough when two hot girls throw themselves at you."

"You ever have someone actually throw themselves at you when you're not interested? Especially when you have history. It's not like he can have both."

Jay laughed and took another glance at the curvaceous redhead standing there. Her white shirt was wet with sweat revealing her pert, perfect breasts and tight stomach. "I'm not so sure. I think Kyrsten would be fine with being the third wheel at this point."

I nearly choked on my soda before laughing. "I'm sure Roland would be happy with that arrangement but what about Jenn?"

"You're probably right. Most girls don't like the competition for their man."

I looked at him meaningfully, "That's definitely true of most girls." I lingered on the word 'most' perhaps a little too long.

"What, Roland isn't your type?"

"Not really."

"Doesn't he tick all your boxes? He ticks all the boxes I already know about."

"So he's a kinky dominant?" I asked playfully, laying my hand momentarily on Jay's thigh before removing it to brush my hair from my face.

"Well... he's definitely not submissive... but you really like the kinky dominant guys huh? I could ask him if you want. Maybe he packed his whips and chains."

"Don't you dare," I said quickly, "Besides, that's not the missing component."

"Don't tell me it's because he's black," he said. I know my faced blanched at that. Both at how close he was to the truth and how he'd managed to make it sound.

"No... not like that... no... Uhmm... it's not that he's black... uh... "

"Oh... he's not Asian? I get it. No... that's cool, Carly. I get it."

"Well... uhmm... that's what my parents want but I've always kinda liked white guys."

"Oh... so is that the other box I tick... No... wait... You said I was close so that can't be it? Or not QUITE it?" he probed. I simply bit my lip and nodded, unable to form thoughts. I could tell he was close. I could see it working through his head. He leaned his head in as he put a hand on my thigh. I wondered briefly if he could feel the heat that must have been radiating from my pussy. "You like dominant white guys?" I nodded again. So close. "Dominant white guys who take what they want?" Again. Closer. 'Please, Jay' I silently pleaded. I'll never forget the next words that came out of Jay's mouth, "You need a white guy who understands what Asian cunts are really for, don't you?"

Bingo. I swear to God, if a breeze had blown in and rubbed my pants a nanometer, I'd have cum. As it was, I moaned lewdly right there in the crowded eatery. "Yes, Sir." I said simply, without thinking.

He shook his head then whispered into my ear, "I'm your Master, slut." The hot breath in my ear felt great and the words practically overloaded my brain. In that split second, I would have fucked him right there and given new meaning to "Happiest Place on Earth."

"Yes, Master," I said, saying the words for the first time. They felt... right? Everything about that moment felt perfect. I was trying not to get too hopeful. Trying to temper my desire. But a big part of me wanted to cut loose and go with it and that part was winning big time.

"Go to the bathroom and take off your panties and bra and throw them away. You won't need them," he instructed. And just like that, he was testing me. And just like that, I knew he wasn't going to find me lacking. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, shaking my ass slightly since I knew he'd be watching.

In the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. The face of the lust filled slut that stared back at me scared and excited me. "Are you really doing this, Carly?" I asked to myself. Yeah. Yeah I was. I stripped off my panties and bra and started to throw them away. But then I thought better of it. I balled up the thin, lacy panties I'd been wearing only moments before and strolled back out. My tank top was thankfully not so thin that it was see-through but I was sure my nipples would be visible to anyone who looked. I sat down on the bench next to him, straddling it provocatively. I leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "I thought you'd want to see how wet you've gotten me... Master." I pushed the wet panties into his hand, "That's not sweat."

He felt them in his fingers for a minute before turning to me, "What are your limits, cunt?"

I paused, thinking it through. I started to list the things that I didn't want to do but I stopped myself. This was the kid that drove everyone to football games in high school. He never drank. Never did drugs. Got along with almost everyone. I never saw him get angry or talk down to someone even when they deserved it. And somehow he'd grown up to be an even better man. He hadn't gotten jaded like all my other friends. He still had that boy in him. But now the body of a man and the self-confidence that comes with it.

"I trust you... Jay... I trust you," I said softly and earnestly. I needed him to know that me saying that wasn't a game. It was truthful. "As long as you keep being you, I'll trust you." Then I leaned back in, pressing my hard nipple against his arm and whispered, "My Master decides my limits."

He watched me, eyes flicking across my eyes before he grabbed my hand and dragged me away. Honestly, I don't remember much about the next few minutes. We made our way through the crowd while he asked me about my fetish and how long I'd had it. I told him it was still forming and that he'd pushed the button hard and perfectly. He dragged us to Splash Mountain. Fuck. I was so horny. I didn't want to go on another ride. But then I realized what I was wearing and what he intended. I was so aroused at the thought of being soaking wet without underwear. On display. But it wasn't just that that Jay had in mind. The instant we were in the dark, I felt his fingers working up my thigh and into my shorts. His fingers slipped into my cunt and I could feel an orgasm beginning to build. I was so primed. He startled me when he whispered into my ear, "So was I a 'boy' in high school or a 'man'?"

His fingers worked all over me. Teasing my clit frustratingly before plunging back into my gushing cunt. "Honestly? Pretty much everyone in high school is a boy. But I thought more of you than others. I wish we'd been better friends. And I love how confident you've become. You're not trying so hard to be cool anymore... You just are." I was barely able to sit still, "Confidence is the key to getting lots of pussy, Master," I said.

I was practically dancing against his fingers. He was playing me like a puppeteer and it felt terrific, "I'm going to fuck your tight little chink holes with my white cock tonight."

The words exploded in my head. The racial epithet should have insulted me. But somehow it didn't. I think knowing that he didn't really mean it helped. I'm sure his fingers working me over weakened my willpower some too. I humped unashamedly at his hand, trying to get just a little more. "Every hole, Master. They're yours, Master."

He yanked his hand away at that moment and the emptiness was almost painful. "Don't touch," he said simply. I stared at him, mouth agape. Aroused beyond all reason. Ready to do anything to get fucked in that moment. Or... hell... just touched. I'd have done anything for one more stroke of my clit. "Hands up, slut."

I obeyed instantly, fully aware of what was about to happen. We plummeted down the fifty plus foot drop, hitting the water at the bottom and getting doused in a massive wave that covered us head to foot in water. The cool liquid helped take the edge off just a little thankfully because I already knew that I was going to do anything to get this man's thick white cock to fill the utter emptiness between my legs.

I felt hungry eyes staring at me from every male I passed. My nipples were unbearably hard and obvious. The thought of all those men looking at me. Lusting after me. Images of rowdy, debauched gangbangs flitted through my mind. But curiously, the only faces were Jay's. I heard him say something to an attendant as we walked out, later I found out he bought the picture of me lewdly revealed on the ride. But in my aroused haze, I barely registered. All I could think of was how long it would be until I could ride my new Master. I was already thinking of him like that in my mind and every time I did, it felt like something was clicking into place for me. I wasn't scared or anxious. I felt safe, aroused and even patient. I desperately wanted... no... needed to be fucked but I knew that would happen when Jay was ready. And somehow that was good enough.

I followed Jay as he led me towards the front. He kept checking his phone and typing texts, I assumed to work out the car situation. He did everything he could to remind me of my aroused state. He brushed my nipples when he hugged me. Grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into his cock when we waited in the line to leave. He whispered all manner of dirty, depraved, degrading things into my ear, trying to judge my response. Gauging my reactions couldn't have been very useful that day, however as I was past discernment in my arousal. Reason was gone and I was simply ready to be used.

We finally got to the ferry (who takes the ferry from Disney?) and sat on a secluded bench to resume making out like hormonal teenagers. Master's scruff brushed against my face as we kissed, our tongues intertwining as we explored the each other with tongues and fingers. I kept thrusting my hips, gyrating on the bench as I desperately wanted more contact. When he pulled away and looked at me, I was panting pathetically and blushed at my desperate state.

"Tell me what you want, slut," he said as his eyes raked lasciviously across my body. I wasn't really sure how to respond. I wanted everything. I just stared at him, unable to form words. "Carly, there's no roadmap for this stuff. I want to make you cum harder than you've ever cum before. Tell me what turns you on. What drives you crazy."

His fingers dancing on the outside of my breasts was currently driving me well beyond crazy. I mustered my frazzled brain enough to say, "I want someone to... no... not someone. I want you, Master, to take me... and uhmm... use me. Because... uhm... girls like me... uh... " I couldn't think of the words. Or I could and they just sounded too pitiful in my head. I stammered a little more, distracted by the dance his fingers were doing across my skin.

"Because tight Asian cunts were bred for white cock?" he whispered and I know I moaned loud enough for everyone around to hear. I didn't care though. He said what I'd always thought only to myself. "Say it, slut. Listen to yourself saying the words out loud."

"Because my tight, pathetic Asian holes exist purely to please my Master's superior white cock. Because I need to be a well trained fuck toy. I need a white man to show me my purpose and destiny."

He looked at me, "Carly? I've been here before. And I've seen some awful behavior. I need to know that you have a line. That you can see the line."

Inside I swooned. His self control in a moment like this spoke volumes both of his morals as well as his willpower. He truly was worthy of the title 'Master'. I placed my hand on the side of his face and tried to control my voice, forcing out the lust filled slut and letting the cooler Carly come out for just a moment. "Jay, sweetie. I know there's a line. You haven't come anywhere near mine. And I promise I'll let you know if you do. Every fiber of my being wants to strip naked and ride your cock right now. But if you told me to... god help me... I'd say no."

He smiled a genuinely warm, reassured smile and kissed me gently. When he brushed my nipples again this time, it was like a million bolts of lightning streaking from my nipple to my clit. "Do you like pain?"