Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my cheeks warm and looked away. "Some... No... a lot, Master. I've always thought I might be a painslut."

"And what about name calling?"

"Yesss... everything you've said and much more. I love feeling degraded and used, Master. I want you to treat me like the dumb bimbo you get yourself off with. Just a tool for your cock's pleasure." I reached down and stroked his cock, gasping at the iron hardness of the thick shaft of meat that I hoped would be violently splitting me apart soon.

"What about the racial ones?" he asked. His voice was neutral. I wanted to answer him to please him but wasn't sure what would please him. I opted for the truth. I think the truth would always please Master the most.

"Only in the moment, Master. When you talked about my 'chink holes' earlier, I gushed. But just randomly? It doesn't do much."

"Good. I really don't want to have to call you my gook, nip, chink, slant-eyed yellow asian cumdump."

I snickered despite my arousal and explained, "Nip is japanese, Master and gook is... south asian? I think... That one's kind of loosely defined." I leaned in and whispered, "But hearing about you talk about your yellow, asian cumdump? Fuck that's hot." I looked away, "And I'm pathetic, aren't I?"

He jerked my chin back and stared at me, "Don't ever think you're pathetic. Your holes just know what they were bred for. What else turns you on, bitch?" He snarled a little and I could see the fire burning deep in his eyes.

"Uhmm... it's embarrassing, Master."

"Tell me," he stated simply as he rubbed my cunt through my shorts. I was so close to cumming. I wanted to have him keep doing that forever. "Tell me."

"The thought... uhmm... of you... uh... breeding me, Master," I saw his eyes wide and his hand slowed so I rushed out, "I don't want babies now, Master. I promise. I'm even on the pill. But will you threaten to do it? Talk about it?"

He leaned into me and started rubbing me faster and faster, "I'm going to tie you down to my bed and whip your ass red. Then I'm going to rape all your fuck holes and fill your worthless cunt with my cum. I'm going to fuck you until you give me a baby, cunt. So you can finally be a useful little yellow breeding bitch," he said before clamping his mouth over mind and rubbing faster on my sensitive clit. I exploded, screaming into his mouth as I came in public for the first time ever. The orgasm ripped through me and I would have thrashed visibly if Jay's arms hadn't held me. As it was, it went on for 30 or 45 seconds and I couldn't think of anything but my cunt and the cock that it needed inside of it.

I felt completely owned and Mastered as I looked at my new white God. "Was that good?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," I whispered and kissed him again.