Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Carly's version of Kyrsten's seduction.
6.6k words
4.68
8.1k
11
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rushed away from dinner, both eager and needy for more. I practically dove into Jay's little red sports car he'd rented and had my head in his lap almost as soon as his ass touched the seat. I wanted to make sure his cock was happy and the best way I could do that while he was driving was to have it down my throat.

"Do you enjoy pleasing me, slut? Are you so pathetic that you get off on it?"

I murmured my assent and felt my cunt gush at the words. He was right, of course. I was pathetic and having him voice that just made me wet and eager to please him all the more. I felt his hand tangle in my ponytail and suddenly he was pulling me up and slamming me down, taking complete control. I had to relax my throat and force myself to breathe through my nose, but I was determined to be the best cock pleaser I could be. I was so turned on that I felt like my legs must have been drenched in cunt juice. That thought made me think about our friends seeing me and how pathetic I was. I imagined Jenn and Kyrsten's judging expressions as I walked hand in hand with this white man while my cunt juices flowed freely down my thighs. The image simply made me wetter. Jay was right, I was pathetic. I am pathetic. I'll always be pathetic. And it felt so fucking good to admit it.

"I've never been great at picking up girls. So you're going to help me now," he said as he continued to brutalize my throat. He somehow knew exactly what I wanted. It was like he was in my head. "If you're lucky enough to be there when I fuck them, you can clean their cunts out with your tongue. In fact, I think that's what your first punishment will be."

"Punithment, Mathter?" I murmured onto his cock. Just hearing him talk about it was making me deliriously aroused. I'd have done anything he wanted in that moment.

"Because you came earlier without permission, I won't be fucking you again until she's called me, Master?"

My whole body shuddered at the thought. At the unsaid implications. His hand forced me down onto his cock and I felt it surge in my mouth. He was close. I wanted him to cum again. I wanted to make him feel as much pleasure as his words were giving me. I swirled my tongue around the spongy cock head. I could feel the veins along the hard shaft. I willed him to fill my mouth with that glorious white cum.

"And you don't get to cum again until you've licked her clean," he said. My whole body shook at the words. "If you're wrong about her, you'll just never cum again, slut." The words were so condescending. So casual. But weirdly sweet. Almost like he was sorry that it had to be that way. He yanked me off of him and tossed me across the car. I just stared at him, panting from a mixture of insane arousal and need for air. "I agree, Master. I will make her into the willing slut that I know she can be. She'll be almost as good as a well-bred Asian cumdump, Master. I promise."

"I guess we'll see, you stupid slant." It was still odd to hear him say those words. I could hear the hesitation in his voice when he used the racist language. I could tell it wasn't him completely. He was doing it for me. Trying out the words. We were both feeling out this new, very weird, relationship. Both unsure what it was safe to share with the other person. I wanted to just tell him I loved him. To say the words that my heart was already trying to scream out. It was stupid and premature. And I knew I wasn't going to tell him that yet. But that didn't stop every fiber of my being from wanting to.

When we got to the hotel and, unfortunately, nobody was there to see my depraved slut walk into the building. It was a weird realization when I recognized that I truly thought it was unfortunate. I wanted them to see us. I wanted everyone to see not only what I was but whom I belonged to. I found my Master. I wanted the world to know that's what he was. My Master. The owner of my body, mind and soul.

Alas, it wasn't to be that night. Instead, we went back to our room and planned Kyrsten's seduction.

"You need to be firm with her. You might think you're being an asshole, but it's not like that. You just need to project dominance and confidence."

"Yeah... but how?" he said.

I laughed at the question. "What do you mean, 'how'? Just be how you are with me."

"But I can be like this with you because... well... you're you and we've got this," he sort of gestured around at the room and us, "and we're us."

"Okay... try this. Just treat me like you've been treating me. Don't worry that she's there. The only thing you want to do differently is drop some hints that you're interested in her. But drop those hints while I'm sitting there. Don't be subtle. Show her that you're a dominant man and she'll swoon and be what you really want."

"You mean an obedient slut willing to spread her legs like a wanton whore for a stiff cock?"

I nodded enthusiastically, "MMMmmm. But remember, you have to broadcast that indirectly. Don't make her think you assume that about her. Just make it clear that it's how you treat me and she'll connect the dots."

"We'll see," Jay said. "For now, I'm going to get some sleep. You," he said, pointing at my chest, "are going to edge yourself for an hour while you consider exactly how pathetic you are."

I beamed at him and gave him a gentle kiss, "Yes, Master."

He kissed me back and rolled over. I slid my fingers down between my legs. I was insanely wet. Wetter than I could ever imagine being. I was going to need to make sure I drank way more water than normal. I couldn't help but imagine kneeling at the edge of the bed and watching as my new lover took Kyrsten. I knew she wanted it. I knew she wanted to be treated like this. Like a cherished toy. Loved and lusted after in equal measure. Respected, but only in the abstract. I knew Jay well enough to know he definitely respected women and even respected me. But I also knew Kyrsten and I knew she wanted to be... well... a toy.

I looked over at my new Master's back. His broad shoulders and lean shape were visible despite the dark room. I teased myself, stroking along the edges of my clit while I tried to imagine different scenarios that might happen with Kyrsten. One possibility kept coming into my head unbidden though. The idea that she might reject him. And I might never cum again. Never be fucked in my cunt again even. I imagined him tormenting me for my failure. I kept picturing him tying me up and whipping me. Spanking me. Torturing me. Destroying my ass and leaving me without release. I let the images get very dark... borderline violent before I pulled myself back from the edge.

"I'm fucking drenched. God I'm fucked up," I thought to myself. And then I pictured Jay standing above my bound body saying those exact words and I got even wetter. I forced myself to imagine happier thoughts. I pictured a life in which I married Jay. I pictured a wedding in which I stood naked while Jay fucked me in front of friends and family. In which I was made to pledge to perform all acts of depravity and humiliation that I was asked.

"And now I'm even wetter," I thought as I pulled my fingers back because I was so close to exploding. I needed to cum so bad. And that realization sent me down a third fantasy. What if Kyrsten just didn't like anal? That one hit me hard because it was legitimately possible. What if she was just as much of a submissive slut as I thought but she was completely straight? What if she became Jay's little red headed slut fuckdoll like I wanted but she never let me lick her clean. I pictured Jay fucking me over and over and forbidding me from ever having another orgasm. Forever denied. No orgasms. Ever again.

I ripped my hand from my cunt, just barely avoiding the orgasm that I was so desperate for. The one that fantasy Carly would kill for. I looked over at the clock and realized that it had already been over an hour. I could stop the edging and get some sleep. I took one last look over at Jay who was snoring quietly. I loved him. I knew it in my heart. Now I just needed to convince my head.

I woke up the next morning surprisingly cheerfully. I am NOT a morning person. Not even a little. Normally, I can't function before my second cup of coffee. But somehow this morning brought me awake quite quickly. I think it was a combination of the sun streaming through the hotel window, my current joy for life and excitement with the day. Oh, and probably the pillow that I'd been humping against in the middle of the night. God, I was becoming such a whore.

I felt my cunt and felt the little hairs on the skin. I needed to get clean and shaved for my new Master. He'd made it clear what he liked and I resolved at that moment, to make sure I was always completely smooth for him. No matter how inconvenient. I slid quietly out of bed and went into the showe, turning the water up as hot as it would go. Some hotels are so worried about lawsuits they keep their shower temperatures at practically sub-human temperatures. These fuckers were like that. So at full heat, it was barely a hot shower but it would have to do. I laid down in the tub and put a leg up on either side. The water started hitting my inflamed clit, teasing me immediately and reigniting last night's fire. I started shaving myself. I was determined to be perfectly, completely smooth for my Master.

Stroke. Clakclak as I tapped the razor on the edge of the tub.

Stroke. Clakclak.

Stroke, stroke, clak

I entered a little zone, not really paying attention to anything. It was a nice reprieve from the emptiness in my cunt. Suddenly, the shower curtain opened and Jay's face was looking at me. "Hello, slut," he said. The casualness of that greeting was music to my ears.

"Hi, Master," I said as he stepped in. He towered over me as I lay there on the bottom of the shower. The spread of my legs, originally done for the practical purposes of shaving, now clearly serving a more perverted purpose. I let my fingers spread my cunt lips as I looked up at my new God.

"Good girl. You make sure you keep that yellow fuck hole slick for me."

"Of course, Master. I want this hole to always please you the most. That way you might occasionally relieve me of this terrible emptiness I feel when you're not inside me," I said. My fingers circled the wet pink opening as I continued, "Would you like to use your Asian fucktoy to pleasure yourself, Master?"

He leaned forward and the look on his face made me shudder. It was stern. Knowing. Amused. And there was a hint of cruelty. His fingers reached out to my tits and squeezed them as he looked at me then they found my hard nipples and he squeezed on them, pulling them away from my chest. I felt my pussy flood a little bit as mildly hot spray splashed all over my face and body. He whispered to me, "I'll use you whenever the fuck I want, bitch." The words hit me in my core. And then he did something unexpected. He spit on me. It was the hottest thing I'd ever felt. It felt humiliating. Almost dehumanizing. He was finally treating me the way I wanted to. "Now finish shaving your cunt you dumb bimbo. I'm going to have Kyrsten lick it and she better not find any stubble, understand?"

"Yes, Master. Of course, Master. I promise she won't, Master," I babbled quickly. I tried to focus on the task and finish up. I wanted to be perfect. But it was difficult with Jay standing above me just stroking his hard cock while he watched. I felt small and weak. Knowing he could take me and have me anytime he wanted. Finally, I finished and presented myself for his review. I lay there spreading my legs and cunt for him.

All he did was nod almost dismissively. "Stand up and turn around."

I did so, hoping that he was going to use me. Or punish me. Or tease me. Just anything to feel his hands on me. To know I was pleasing him in some small way. I felt his cock slide up and down my wet gash. "Are you turned on, baby?"

"Yessss," I said as the head of his cock grazed my swollen clit. The tiniest touch felt so good in that moment. The orgasm was so close. It wouldn't have taken much.

"And you want to be useful don't you?"

"Of course, Master."

"Good. And your cunt should be the most useful thing on your slut body shouldn't it?"

"If that's what you wish, Master," I managed despite the haze of arousal that was clouding my brain.

"Good. Because I want your ass right now," he said as I felt his cock press incongruously against my cunt. "So I need a little lube," he said. He eased his cock into me. It was agonizing. Slow. Almost painful. He was careful to do it in a way that completely robbed me of any pleasure, just slowly filling me up. Now don't get me wrong, the sensation of being stuffed with that glorious white cock was pleasure enough. I'm not greedy. Just getting that little bit of relief from all the emptiness was like heaven. But to be so close to the bliss of a real fucking and to not get it? It was the best kind of torture. After what seemed like forever, he slowly pulled his cock out of me and pressed against my ass. I felt his thumbs grip me and spread me for him and then the pressure of his cock, lubed with my own cunt juice, sinking into my tightest hole.

"Fuuucckk," I said. "It feels so good to have you taking my tightest hole. Use me. Please use me."

He didn't say a word. He simply started hammering into my ass without mercy or compassion. It was something I'd always imagined. In my deepest, darkest fantasies. A strong, powerful, dominant white man using me in the filthiest way. We lost ourselves in the moment as he fucked me harder and harder until finally I heard him groan and felt him stiffen within me. Somewhere in there, he'd told me to finger myself again. Apparently edging myself until it breaks my mind was something he enjoyed. I felt like he was going to do it too. To utterly break me. As he pulled out of me, I simply slid down to the ground and whispered, "Thank you," over and over. My whole body felt like it was having electroshock treatment and I couldn't stop twitching in pleasure. It wasn't an orgasm. It was something else entirely. Something different and wonderful. And I wanted more of it. I wanted more of him.

"Get yourself cleaned up, my whore," he said as he exited the shower.

A few minutes later, I walked out. I was completely naked except for the towel currently drying my hair. I briefly thought about how free I felt with Jay. Even with past boyfriends, I'd been a little reserved. I wasn't like a "lights out missionary" kind of girl but I was pretty vanilla. Because, honestly, that's what most guys seemed to like. But with Jay... not only did he not want vanilla, he wanted all the flavors. And I was going to give them to him.

He whistled at me as I walked out and then he gestured at the outfit on the bed. It was a tiny bikini. Barely anything there and scandalously thin. The tiny g-string bottom would make it clear that I was shaved smooth. The small top would clearly show the hard nipples that I knew I was going to have. "I'm going to spend every minute with you turned on, aren't I?" I asked.

"Only if I get what I want," he said with a smile.

I kissed him as I reached down for the barely there bikini, "Then I guess that's yes because I'm going to give you EVERYthing you want, Master."

He beamed back at me and we were silent for a moment. Just looking at each other. Finally, he looked away, almost embarrassed and said, "Get dressed... slut."

I laughed and put on the clothes he'd picked on. He'd given me a little sarong to wear. Probably to avoid me getting kicked out of the hotel. And a pair of platform wedges that would have been appropriate at poolside if not for their five inch height. I looked in the mirror and saw a fantasy creation. A teenage boy's wet dream. Then I looked at Jay's eyes and realized that I was also a man's wet dream. A real man. A dominant white man. My owner. My master. I was HIS dream and I could see it in the twinkle of his eyes. It was thrilling to see myself that way for a moment. I'd never thought of myself as a sexy person before. Not really. But the way Jay looked at me, I felt like I was Aphrodite. Personification of sex.

We headed down to the pool, both of us eager to put our plans in motion. Jay likely thought that my primary motivation was to be permitted to cum again. I won't lie, that did play a part. But the far hotter thing to me was the prospect of watching Jay fuck another woman. Not just fuck her. Claim her. To bend her to his will. To make her realize that she existed only to serve his cock just like me. The thought made me all gooey inside. It reminded me of feelings I'd long thought I'd buried.

I felt alive as we sat, waiting for our prey. When she walked in, my mouth watered a little. She was wearing a sexy little bikini that was fighting hard against her ample breasts. It didn't look particularly comfortable which meant she was wearing it because it looked good, not because it felt good. I wondered who she was trying to impress. Or was she just as horny as Master and I and looking for some action. This might be even easier than I thought it would be. There were hungry looks from most of the guys at the pool and I realized that I'd better not allow anyone else to get what rightfully belonged to my Master. I waved, "Kyrsten!" and gestured for her to come sit with us. She came over, unable to avoid swaying her hips back and forth.

"So... have a good night, guys?" she asked, an evil glint twinkling in her eyes.

"I wouldn't kiss and tell," he said as he stroked my arm and let his fingers trail down to my thigh.

"It was heavenly," I said, smiling with a massive, unsuppressable grin.

"How'd your night go?" Master asked.

"Fine," she said, frowning slightly, "Roland's pretty stuck on Jennifer though. So no action for me. Too bad too, he was a pretty good lay."

"Guess you'll need to get your ticket punched by someone else," I said and winked in a pathetic attempt to be conspiratorial. Kyrsten just looked at me funny and Master's eyes went wide.

"Kyrsten could get any guy she wants. It's finding the right guy that's tough," he said.

Kyrsten sighed, "Yeah... sometimes it seems like all the best guys are taken though," she didn't mean it directed at Master. She meant it at Roland. She was so dumb. How could she not see the magnificent lover just sitting there waiting for her?

"Who cares?" I said, placing my hand on his thigh, "You're so gorgeous you could just steal any many you wanted."

Again, his eyes went wide with surprise as he realized how bold and unsubtle I was being. I'm not sure I would have been that brazen if he hadn't had me edging last night and this morning. My brain might not have been at 100%. "Yeah, she's super hot," he said, talking to me as if Kyrsten wasn't even there. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see she was eating it up, hanging on his words. Yeah. This wasn't going to be hard. "But I'm sure that attracts a lot of asshats. And she likes strong, confident guys and that type is pretty highly correlated with the asshats. I'm sure she'll find a guy that fits the bill though."

"I'm glad I found you, Sir," I said and gave him a slow, sensual kiss. It was obvious our tongues were dancing gently together. Almost as obvious as the movement my hand made to squeeze his rock hard cock. Master's eyes flicked over to Kyrsten and mine followed. Her gaze was fixated on Master's cock. I squeezed and stroked it, making sure it was hard as steel and very obvious.

As he broke our kiss, Master said, "Why don't you tell Kyrsten why you like me." His crooked smile was full of cocky confidence. Confidence that I'd helped instill in him. I was astounded at the changes in him just in the last 24 hours. It made me feel sexy, bold and useful in a way I'd rarely felt before.

I looked at Kyrsten, the red of her skin blooming up from her cleavage and revealing visibly the degree of her burgeoning arousal. "He's smart and strong. He knows what he wants from me and he's never afraid to tell me. He's confident without being cocky... well...," I said, glancing at him for a moment as he leaned back in his chair with feigned disinterest, "Not too cocky. Plus, he's amazing in bed."

12