Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyrsten giggled nervously, "I'm happy for you guys. You both deserve something like that."

"Thanks," I said. "I worry about my parents, though."

"Why?" she asked.

"My Dad is super traditional and I think he's going to lose his mind when I bring home a white boy."

Jay's hand squeezed mine, reassuring me with a tenderness. I could imagine my Dad standing there screaming at me. Calling me a traitor. Raging over my betrayal as my Mom just sat there and scowled. As Jay's hand squeezed mine a second time, I imagined the same scene but with Jay there at my side. My Master. My owner. If Master was there, I could get through anything.

"My sister... and maybe even my Mom will understand though. That should help."

Kyrsten's hand touched my shoulder and she said, "It'll be fine, Carly." The fingers felt good on my skin, and as they descended down my arm, the platonic touch felt somehow much less platonic. More intimate. More sensual.

"Come join us for lunch, Kyrsten," Master said. His voice was firm and forceful. He wasn't asking. He was instructing.

I saw the dilation of Kyrsten's eyes. The little catch in her breath. She'd noticed too. "Are you sure?" she asked, her voice sounding weak and small. That was the moment I knew this was going to work.

"I'd love to have you...," he paused, leaving the sentence hanging in the air, "for lunch."

"We'd love to have you," I said as Kyrsten glanced between us uncertainly. Master's hands were squeezing my fully exposed ass. They felt wonderful. I was trying to will Kyrsten to understand exactly how wonderful.

"Sure... Where are we going? I'll go change and meet you in the lobby in 15?"

"No need. Carly wanted room service. She didn't want to leave the hotel today."

"I believe I said, 'I don't want to leave the bed today, Sir'" I said with a grin. It was true. I had said that. Although the thought of being tormented and teased all day because I'd got my wish was both horrific and wonderful. I'm glad that Master had insisted on coming to find Kyrsten.

"I don't want to intrude..." Kyrsten said, confusion washing over her face.

"It's fine. I want your company. Carly, carry Kyrsten's things for her," he said and he stood up, offering his hands to the buxom redhead. The redhead that he would soon be conquering. It was only a question of when not if now. Kyrsten looked over her shoulder at me as I gathered up towels and sandals. I just gave her a smile and a little reassuring wink. I think that's the moment she realized something was going to happen. We stepped into the elevator and I stood there as the two soon to be lovers stood next to each other. Something about watching my boyfriend... my Master, possessively wrapped his arm around the waist of another girl just hit me straight to the core. There was this tiny hint of jealousy. The idea that, theoretically, I could have his cock all to myself. But it was completely overpowered by the sense of pride I took that I was secure enough with him that I could let him have these other conquests. Not just let him. Encourage him. Help him. I wanted to see him kiss her. I wanted to see him fall in love with her.

It was a weird thought but I had this mental image, vivid and shocking. Kyrsten in white lingerie, kneeling in front of Master while I sat collared and leashed next to him. He slides a ring on her finger before sliding his cock into her waiting mouth. And me just next to them. Smiling a dopey, happy, contented smile. I sighed out loud and Jay and Kyrsten laughed at me. My Master could see how pitiful I was. My Master's new fuck toy could see how pathetic I was. I loved it.

I don't remember much from the walk down the hallways. I was in a daze, half formed imaginings flitting through my brain and sending electric shocks straight to my cunt. The next thing I know, I'm on the bed in our room and Jay is behind me. His fingers are stroking my skin, teasing me. Taunting me. And I'm aware of the aching emptiness within me.

"Okay, Jay. What the hell is going on?" Kyrsten asked. She was sitting in the desk chair with her legs crossed as she watched Jay tease me on the bed. Master's cock was stabbing into my back, eager for its own release.

"What do you mean?"

"We've been friends for 15 years. This is like a whole different thing happening right now," she said, gesturing at the two of us and then herself.

"We haven't been very close, Kyrsten. Not as close as I'd like to get,"he said. His voice was a seductive whisper right behind my ear. His fingers were tracing the underside of my breast and it was like sensory overload for me.

"Carly! He's flirting with me right in front of you. Are you okay with that?" Kyrsten said. Something in her voice seemed off. I nodded but couldn't say anything before a firm, calloused set of fingers slid under my bikini and pinched my nipple hard. I gasped loudly, all thoughts of the onlooker in our room completely forgotten.

"This slut has special needs," Master said.

I nodded. "I do... I do," I whispered in an almost inaudible register.

"What... uhmm... what kind... of... needs?" Kyrsten asked. My eyes were fluttering and unfocused as I tried to look at Kyrsten.

"Tell her, slut," Master hissed. The firmness and cruelty in his voice was enough to make me ready to do anything to please him.

"I need to feel used... Sir," I said, remembering the one preplanned thing we'd agreed upon. Me calling him 'Sir'. The slap across my face was immediate and forceful. I moaned loudly and lewdly as my hips bucked wildly. I stared Master in the eye and whimpered, "I'm sorry... Master. Master. Of course, always Master."

"Now you dumb whore. Tell her the real reason your pathetic yellow fuck hole is so wet right now."

Kyrsten gasped, not in arousal but in understandable anger. "Jay... what the fuck? That's awful!" she shouted and stood up.

I screamed, "No," then more quietly, "No... he's only saying that because I asked him too. I... it's kind of... I dunno... Kinda my secret kink. The idea of having a white man as my Master. Someone who treats me like I was born to be a fucktoy for them. It's what I want... It's... it's what I need."

Suddenly Master's hand was grabbing my hair and yanking me to my knees and then spinning me around before slamming my mouth down onto his cock. He pumped me forcefully up and down as he kept talking to Kyrsten. "I didn't plan for this, Kyrsten. In fact, I hoped to hook up with you this weekend, not this little tramp. But the dumb cunt threw herself at me so willingly I just had to turn her into my personal little three holed slut, you know? How could I resist?"

His words were so true. Hearing him say those things. Things I'd been saying to myself. Hearing how well he knew me. It was perfect. I concentrated on pleasing the perfect piece of white meat in my mouth as he continued, "Her happiness rests in your hands now."

"NO!" I tried to shout but it was muffled by the thick cock in my throat.

Master yanked me up and looked me in the eyes, "Want to say something, cunt?"

I looked for mercy or kindness in my eyes. The slightest hint of a curl to his lips, reassured me. But the thought of my lifelong friend seeing EXACTLY how pathetic I was. Well... I did say he'd break me. It just didn't take as long as I thought.

"Please don't tell her, Master?" I said with all the pathetic, pitiful feeling I could muster.

"Tell me what?" she asked.

"It's this cheap cunt's secret. She can tell you," he said and he flung me away from him in utter disgust. He didn't even glance at me, instead walking over to Kyrsten and giving her a kiss that she eagerly returned. I felt discarded. Worthless. Pathetic. And soooo wet. My fingers went into my bikini and slid right into my empty cunt. It wasn't enough. Nothing would ever be enough other than Master's cock.

He moved behind Kyrsten and undid her bikini top, revealing the most perfect pair of pale tits I'd ever seen. I couldn't compete with that. They were perfection and they deserved to be owned by my Master. He looked at me, his eyes bore directly into my soul, "Tell her, Carly. Or you're going to be VERY frustrated for a long time."

The words flowed out of my mouth. I couldn't disobey my God. "I... I made promises, K. I... I uhm... I promised him that you were... you know... like me."

Kyrsten gasped but I wasn't sure if it was my words or my Master's fingers now tracing along her tiny, pink nipples. They were so hard and firm and looked so small on her big tits. She stuck them out further, obviously eager and ready for his touch. "I told him that I could... you know... that I could get you to call him, 'Master', too?" Kyrsten's hand reached inside her own bikini bottoms and soon we were frigging ourselves as we stared at each other, both enjoying the delicious torment of foreplay. "I... I can't cum again until I lick his cum from your... from your," I couldn't bring myself to say the words. Kyrsten had this look in her eyes. This look of utter superiority and contempt and it was causing my cunt to flow freely because I was the most utterly pathetic person on that planet at that moment. And all three of us knew it.

"Until you lick it from my pussy?" she said as her lip turned upwards with a sinister sneer.

"Yesssss... Oh God... I know I'm so stupid and pathetic to promist it but please... please... you have to help me, K. Please," I implored.

"So you're saying if I don't call, Jay... fuck his fingers are good... If I don't call him Master. And if... maybe I didn't want you licking my pussy... or maybe I do but I'd rather have his cum on my tits... that wouldn't count, right?" she asked, looking up at Master.

He shook his head and smirked. "Nope... she promised she could get you to let her lick it from your pussy. Nothing else counts."

Kyrsten clapped as she continued to squirm, "Oh that's delicious and so pathetic. Tell us what would happen, slut," she said, looking contemptuously at me.

"I would never get to cum again. And I'd never feel his glorious white cock in my cunt ever again...," it almost hurt to imagine but it was also so fucking hot. My brain was completely short circuited with arousal at this point and I started to beg, "Please, Kyrsten... please."

"Well let me ask you this, Carly? Would you still be happy if he just fucked your ass for the rest of your lives?"

I'd been imagining exactly that last night. And this morning. And for the last five minutes. I whimpered.

"Speak up, slut," she said, harshly.

"Yessssss," I hissed, "But... but... but... I want more... I need more," I pleaded.

"I guess it's Jay's choice. What do you want, stud? Do you want to let this pathetic little bitch cum on your cock again? Or would you rather just break her forever and leave her denied and desperate?"

Master spun Kyrsten's chair around and looked her in the eyes, "I couldn't care less about that slut's orgasms," he said. The words crashed against me as I realized that he was going to do it. He was going to orchestrate it so that I was just some anal slut with a mouth. My cunt would forever be useless and empty. And I realized that I was perfectly fine with that. It sounded like heaven. Then I realized that he was still talking, "But I do want you to submit to me, Kyrsten. I want to show you what you could have had all these years. I don't see any reason to deny what I want based on that slut's pathetic failed promises. I want you to be on your knees submitting to me and I want to fill ALL your holes with my cum. Understand?"

Kyrsten nodded in submission, not even giving me a second glance. She slid to the floor and looked up at him. I wondered for a brief moment whether or not that look of worship and supplication was something Master got from me as well. "Well then, I guess Carly is lucky... Master. Mmmmm... Master. I like that... will you use me... Master?"

Master took a step over, never looking away from the kneeling redhead submitting herself to him. He yanked my hair and flung me back on the bed again then guided Kyrsten up and placed her above me. He was so rough and casual with me. So gentle and possessive with her. The contrast just fueled that part of me that found my inferiority sexy. Suddenly I felt his cock pressing into me and my world shattered with pleasure. Kyrsten's hands were holding my thighs spread and Master's cock slid into me, filling me up and reminding me of everything I'd given up for this man. "Lick her cunt and get it wet for me, Carly," he said.

I leaned down and my tongue found the moist folds of Kyrsten's eager gash. I was reminded of my experimental college years, playing with other girls and learning how to bring another woman pleasure. She was already soaking wet for Master's cock so I focused on teasing her. Heightening her pleasure for the fucking she was about to receive. Master's cock came into view and I was treated with a closeup view of him slowly penetrating her pink core. Her lips gripped hungrily at his cock, clearly eager to keep him trapped within her forever.

"Please, Master... more... God that's some good cock, Carly!" Kyrsten yelled out, her voice somewhat muffled by my cunt mere inches away.

"Her cunt is so hot and wet, slut. Even better than your pathetic cunt. Now that I've had some real pussy, maybe I'll just fuck your ass anyways."

I looked up and simply said, "Yes, Master. Whatever you want, Master." I licked his cock as it pistoned in and out of Kyrsten's snatch. I meant it too. I would be fine if he used me just for that. If I was just the ass that he fucked when a date with another girl didn't pan out. Because then I'd be useful and in my fucked up, lust fueled mind, that sounded perfect.

"You're pathetic," he said and spat on my face. I simply smiled and nodded before going back to licking the joining of their flesh. His cock. Her clit. They were my world for the fifteen minutes that he continued to hammer into her. I made her cum twice as Master seemed to make it his mission in life to give her more pleasure than she'd ever had. Finally, I switched to focusing on his cock, trying to lick just the right spot to get him off. Without warning, he let out a roar and rammed his cock hard into Kyrsten's now gaping cunt. They both screamed and I let my tongue go wild, flicking across the bottom of his cock and balls and back to her clit as I stared up at their conjoined flesh. He pulled out of her and her abused cunt practically winked at me as a glob of cum dribbled out. "Clean her up you dumb cunt," he said before flopping down into the chair.

I didn't need to be told twice. I craned my neck up and latched onto her cunt, eagerly slurping and drinking in the combined fluids of my best friend and my Master. They tasted like a strange sweet, chalky mix and I reveled in it, already resolving to enjoy this delicacy many times in the future from Kyrsten and from other women. I didn't even notice when Master flopped down beside me but his lips found my ear as he whispered, "Your pussy is still the best, babe."

I closed my eyes and continued slurping at Kyrsten's delicious pussy. I knew his words weren't true. Maybe they were in this specific instance but I knew I didn't have the "best" pussy in the world. But the fact that after all of that, he felt like he needed to tell me that. To give me that little bit of tender reassurance. It reinforced in my mind that I'd made the right decision. He was my Master. And I was his. Whatever that meant.

12