Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head no slowly but I snapped my fingers at her and pointed emphatically next to me. She gave me a weak smile and walked over. Her legs glistened as she walked the four or five steps over before sliding into bed. I gave her a soft kiss and she whispered, "Thank you."

"You don't belong anywhere other than in bed with me."

She nodded and fought back a little sob before curling up against me. Then we all let sleep overtake us. It was a King Size bed not made for three people. It was also the most relaxing nap I've taken since I was a child.

--

It turns out that Kyrsten's job as a pharmaceutical lobbyist brought her to DC and New York pretty often. So as we talked it out the next day, we realized that Kyrsten and I would be able to hook up at least a couple times a month which seemed more than enough to let us figure out what we were doing. Carly, for her part, let us work through that by ourselves, encouraging when it was relevant but otherwise letting us find the balance that worked for us. Once Kyrsten said her goodbyes, I finally had Carly alone to myself. As hot as things had been with both girls, I was really missing the solo time with Carly.

"It's nice to have you all to myself again," I told her as we took our cab to the airport. Carly had paid the ridiculous change fee to switch from her direct flight to Boston to one with a layover in New York just so we could spend some extra time together. Anyone who's flown before will understand that that is a true sign of affection.

"Really, Jay? You're tired of having Kyrsten getting you off 15 times in a day?" It hadn't been 15. Porn stars don't have that kind of stamina. But it had been a lot. The cabby's eyes flickered in the rear view mirror with interest but I just ignored it.

"Kyrsten was a lot of fun and I'm glad that we had this weekend. And I'm glad that we'll have other time together. But you're the one I really want to get to know better," I said as I held her.

"MMmm... I'm glad, Sir," she said snuggling against me.

"Besides, Kyrsten wasn't bred to be my dedicated fuck toy the way you were," I whispered into her ear. Her eyes rolled a little in her head and I could see her hips thrust a little in the seat.

"MMM... Master... You're going to make me a desperate puddle during the plane ride aren't you?" she said. She didn't sound out all upset by the prospects.

"Worse than that, slut. I'm going to tell you all about how you'll help me turn your sister into a dumb chink pain slut like you."

"FFFuuckk...," she said loud enough for the cabby to overhear.

"Are you okay, Miss?" he asked, confused.

"She's..." I started but Carly cut me off.

"I'm fine. My lover is just tormenting me with ridiculously dirty talk and it's getting me all hot and bothered."

The man's eyes bulged slightly but he simply nodded and went on driving. When I was sure he wasn't looking, I pulled out a toy I'd managed to run out and pick up that morning while Kyrsten and Carly were getting ready. Carly's eyes furrowed, trying to figure out what the small, purple figure eight shaped object was. I nudged her legs apart and reached into the little skirt she was wearing. I rubbed the silicone object on her always wet cunt and then whispered, "Spread yourself, bitch," into her ear. With a shudder, she reached down and lewdly spread her cunt lips and I worked the object into her cunt, leaving the little string hanging out. She still looked at me quizzically so I revealed the rest. In my pocket was the remote control and, without her able to see, I turned it on. The buzzing was nearly silent. In a perfectly quiet room you might hear it. But her reaction was not.

"Ooohh... Ohhh... " she said in a high pitched voice of surprise. I quickly ran through the different pulsing types and intensities, switching it around before stopping it. She sighed with mild disappointment before and the Cabbie once again asked, "You still alright back there, Miss?"

This time, before she could answer, I whispered into her ear, "Tell him."

She shivered slightly but then said, "Yes, Sir. My... uhh... Master put a buzzer into my cunt and he's going to use it to keep me turned on all day."

This time the cabbie's eye bulge was almost cartoonishly large. He said nothing for a moment, probably trying to figure out exactly what game we were playing. Eventually he settled on the neutral, "You kids sound like you're going to have a fun day," and left it at that.

"Hopefully much more than a day," I replied and gave Carly a big kiss while I buzzed the toy again. She let loose with a loud moan into my mouth and returned the kiss vigorously.

I broke the kiss and turned the toy down to a low pulsing setting. Whispering into her ear, I said, "Are you picturing me fucking your sister?" She nodded and I turned the device up a little faster. "On her knees begging for my cock," again she nodded and I increased the speed. I grazed my hand across her unprotected nipples as I asked, "Surrendering and recognizing her place as an inferior chink whore bred for white cock."

Carly stifled her moan but she was clearly aroused and desperate. "You're going to make it happen, cunt. You're going to bend your sister to my will and teach her that her place is at the feet of a strong white man."

She turned to me, looking into my eyes, "Of course, Master. You deserve all the cunt you want. Especially tight, well bred yellow pussy."

"Good girl," I told her and she beamed. I nodded toward the airport which was fast approaching. "You've got three hours of this ahead of you. Better make sure you've drunk plenty of fluids because it's going to be dripping from your empty hole all day."

When we got to the airport, I pulled the device out. She whimpered and gave a cute little pout but I just said, "Who knows how sensitive those body scanners are."

"Ohh... yeah... that would be embarrassing... and not in the good way," she said with a laugh as I put the small device into her purse.

"They still might find it in here and make you show how it works," I said with a grin.

"Oh I can handle that embarrassment... In fact, that actually gets me kind of hot," she said.

"Oh yeah? Having to put it all out on display for someone to inspect?"

"Ughh... fuck yes... super fucking hot, Master," she whispered to me.

An idea occurred to me and I told her, "I'll get everything of ours checked, go on inside and I'll meet you there. I took the two pouches with all of her toys out of her bags and put them into her laptop bag. Then I threw all of the toys that I'd bought, the vibrator, nipple clamps, handcuffs and a couple other things that she hadn't seen yet and put them in there also. Satisfied, I zipped it up and took care of checking everything. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and picked up her laptop bag, now slightly heavier, and brought it inside.

Carly was sitting on a bench, arms spread wide waiting for me. She'd intentionally positioned herself right in the sightline of the door so every guy would see her when they walked in. Her smooth, almond legs were on full display with her short tight skirt barely covering what was legally required. Her shirt was cut low enough to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra and she'd pinned her hair up making the choker she was wearing very prominent. Normally, you had to look pretty close to see the word "owned" on it but with her hair up and the bright lights of day, it wouldn't take much. And since she looked so unbelievably hot, people would definitely be looking. When I walked in, her face lit up and she rose gracefully from her seat. She took her laptop from me, not noticing the small weight increase, and we walked through the airport on our way to security.

Orlando's security is pretty top notch in terms of speed to get people through. More speed is more people which is more money for the mouse after all. Today was no exception and we breezed to the front of the line. I then made sure I was in front of her so I could see what happened next.

I rushed through security without problems and watched Carly come behind me. She pulled her laptop out and slid it through and tossed the bag onto the belt. It landed with a little clink of metal that she heard She gave a slightly puzzled look at it but dismissed it quickly as she went through the scanner herself. When she went to get her laptop, the guys running the x-ray machine were talking about her bag right behind it. I could see them pointing and one of them said something that made the other laugh. "Miss, is this your bag," he said as he pulled it out and held it up.

"Yeah, that's my computer bag. Problem?" she asked.

"I need to go through it and check the contents. Would you... uh... like a room?"

Now this is an odd question. Sometimes they'll ask you this if you are being patted down but I've never even heard them offer that for a bag search. I figured they must have recognized at least some of the stuff inside as sex toys. Carly was also a little confused but shook her head, "No. That's fine." She probably thought she was out of the woods when her purse made it through unscathed. She walked over to the bench that stood out in the open and the guy started going through the outer pouch of the laptop bag. I watched as he pulled out each item and put them on display on the table. Carly's eyes got big and she glanced around. When she saw me grinning, she realized what was happening but also knew she was trapped.

I watched as she squirmed, hopping from foot to foot as each toy or device was pulled out. A couple of them the TSA agent even gave her a funny look. He was trying to be professional and probably mistook Carly's reactions as nervous embarrassment. Only I knew that she was practically leaking down her legs. I could hear a couple people muttering under their breath things like, "slut" or, "That poor girl". Finally, the man's lengthy inventory done, Carly shoved all the sex apparati back into her back, threw the laptop in, grabbed her purse and walked over to me in a rush. At first, I thought I might have pushed the game too far but she grabbed my arm and stage whispered, "If you're not fucking me to an orgasm in the next 30 seconds I'm going to lose my mind, Master."

The little old lady next to me gasped as if she was personally scandalized. Her husband beamed at me before averting his gaze lest his wife realize he was looking. Carly and I tried to find a place to fuck but anyone who's ever been to Orlando International knows that there isn't exactly private corners all around. Giving up, I reached into her purse and found the little vibrating toy, "Go to the bathroom and put this back in."

"Master... I need... "

"Do what you're told, slut. Now," I said. She grabbed the toy and walked off, intentionally shaking her hips knowing I was watching. She came back out quickly and as she was walking, I flipped the remote on. She had to know it was coming but she still gave a little hint of a stumble as the pleasure hit her.

As she approached me, she leaned into me and whispered, "This isn't helping, Master."

"I know," I said simply and she groaned as I let the device pulse within her. We hopped on the monorail that takes you out to your plane and the soft vibration of the ride coupled with the device buzzing away inside her, made it very difficult for Carly to sit still. Her outfit was just this side of ridiculous for an airport. Way sexier than needed but not the craziest thing being worn today. But it was enough for people to take notice. Especially guys. "Those guys are watching you. Do you think they know what a slut you are?"

"Yes, Master. Everyone knows."

"Really? You think so. I don't know. How would you confirm their suspicion?"

"Uhhh... I don't know, Master. I don't want to be a slut for anyone but you."

"You're not baby. You'll never have another cock in your cunt again. But you can still show them that you're a slut. Cross your legs the other way and make sure to flash them a nice, big shot of your dripping cunt."

"Yes, Master," she said with a gasp as the device continued to keep her on the edge. I would learn that she just couldn't cum without something on her clit but when she was this aroused, it was like one constant edge with no orgasm achievable. Incredibly frustrating and incredibly pleasurable. She uncrossed and recrossed her legs, giving the guys who were staring a shot better than anything in Basic Instinct. I grinned at the guys as the tram slowed to a stop and extended my hand to Carly who was able to, albeit unsteadily, walk out. I gave her a reprieve and turned the device off, knowing that I was going to torment her about it for the next three hours or longer.

The plane ride was absolutely perfect. We weren't able to sit next to each other, unfortunately, but that didn't stop me from keeping her teased the whole time. People who talk about the mile high club have never actually tried to do it. We tried. I went to the bathroom and waved her to follow. When I got there, I realized how impossible it truly is. Maybe for a guy who's 5'6 and his 4'10 girlfriend they could manage. But at 6'1, 200lbs, I pretty much fill up the bathroom myself. I quickly waved her off and, disappointed, we returned to our seats. I'm pretty sure one of the stewardesses saw us contemplate trying. Carly blushed with embarrassment as she walked back to her seat. So at least that worked out well.

When we arrived in New York, we said our farewells. I gave her the device and the charger and showed her how it worked, "Keep using it until the battery runs out slut. And use it every night until you see me. You're not allowed to cum until we're together again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I'm going to be such a frazzled mess."

"Don't worry, baby. You can come visit me next weekend. And your sister," I said and she practically swooned. We shared one last kiss before departing. The ride back to my condo was lonely. My condo was no mansion but I had a good job and could afford to live by myself, even if the place was not much bigger than my Orlando hotel room. I thought, not for the first time, that moving might not be the worst idea. New York is great for starting your career but as you move up, the economic rewards are pretty lucrative for moving out. I had built up a decent amount of equity in my home, having lucked into buying it at the worst part of the market crash. But Boston seemed like the wrong direction, I made a mental note to talk about it with Carly in a couple weeks. Once we figured out what we were really going to do with our lives and each other.

I slept alone that night for the first time in three nights. It didn't feel right. I missed Carly.

12