Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carly is my girlfriend, Sherry. But she's also my obedient little fuck doll. I told her I want you as my personal cock socket when she's not here. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Whatever you want Master. My tight, young Asian holes are yours."

"That means I will ruthlessly, mercilessly, cruelly use you," I told her as I punctuated each demeaning word with a thrust of my fingers into her cunt.

"Oh you're so lucky, bitch," Carly whispered to her as she licked and kissed her sister's messy face. "To have our Master use you without reservation or caring about you. So hot."

"Yes please Master. Let me show you how good a set of holes I can be for you. Please Master. Please. I'll be your 24/7 fuck puppet"

"No, slut. You won't. You still have school to attend and you'll not fuck that up."

"But Master. You said it yourself. I was bred to be a little yellow slut for your cock. I don't need school. Just your thick, hard, white cock."

I grabbed Carly's hair and slapped her face, "Is your pathetic cunt of a sister already displeasing me?!" I said with menace.

Carly looked at me then turned back to her sister. "You're bred to please him, bitch. If he wants you to be educated then you'll fucking do it," she told her sister as she pinched the younger girl's tits.

"Of course, Master. I'm sorry. What can I do to please you, Master?"

"Spread your legs and let your sister prepare your other hole for me. Are you on birth control, bitch?"

She hung her head, "I am Master. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you can't breed me right away. I'll quit them tomorrow, Master. I promise."

I slapped Carly again, "Is your sister stupid or just selfish, cunt?"

"You can't get pregnant while you're in school," Carly explained to her sister as she licked the smooth cunt between her sister's spread legs. "Master wants to fuck you and get to know you before he blesses you with his seed. You'll have to earn the right to have his child. Just obey."

"Fuck. I'm so sorry, Master," she moaned as her sister resumed licking her snatch in earnest. "I'll try to do better. I'll stop thinking with my tiny, horny chink brain and just obey Master. I will. Oh God that's good."

"I know, baby. Learning to be a cheap whore is hard. Learning to be a brainless, obedient concubine is probably harder."

The talk and the image of Carly slurping at her sister's cunt had me hard again already. I walked up and pushed Carly roughly to the side, "Don't touch yourself, slut."

"Yes, Master. I will never touch your property without permission."

I nodded and spread Sherry's cunt with my thumbs. "Beg," I said simply.

"Please. Please make me useful, Master. Please use me how you want. In whatever way you want. I'll be your slut, whore cunt, cock socket, rape meat. Whatever you want. Whenever you want. I swear it. I'm so fucking tired of being good. I need a big, fat white cock to make me bad again. God I need to get railed..." she shouted desperately.

I rammed my cock home and she screamed. My fingers dug into her soft, smooth thighs as I held her legs wide and took what was mine. I pounded in and out, fucking the sassy little cock teasing bitch I'd met only a couple hours earlier.

"You like that, cunt? You ready to stop making choices and just be a cum bucket?"

"Fuck, Master. Please. Harder. Hurt me. Use me. Don't let me have pleasure. I'm such a bitch. Show me who owns me."

Her words spurred me on. I leaned forward, grabbing her tits and mauling them as I tried to shove my dick further into her young, tight cunt. I looked over at Carly who had her hands balled in fists and was trembling from her resistance to touching herself. "Do you like what you see Carly?"

"Yes," she choked out.

"Tell your little sister what you see."

"I see a cheap, pathetic, wanton, yellow whore getting pounded by a white god. I see a stupid chink who spread her legs immediately because she knew she wasn't allowed to say 'No'. I see a fuck toy who has no idea how lucky she is to be allowed even one thrust from that glorious prick."

"Good girl. You can edge yourself now while I unload in this nice young cunt. No cumming for either of you tonight, though."

"Yes, Master," Sherry grunted underneath me, "Don't ever let me cum. I'm a greedy bitch but I crave... oh fuck... So fucking good... denial. Master, punish me with orgasms... Fuck me!! Reward me with denial."

"You are a pathetic cunt," I told her as I hammered her even harder. After only another minute, I jammed my hips into hers one last time and filled her up with my juice. As I rolled off of her, Carly dove in, instantly slurping my cum from her sister's gaping, leaking cunt.

I caught my breath while watching Carly work at her sister, "Please don't make me cum. Please don't make me cum. Please don't make me cum," she babbled as her sister sucked my spunk out of the abused hole. She teased her sister too, clearly relishing this new discovery of her sister's denial fetish.

When she had fully cleaned her up, I yanked her off her sister and flung her unceremoniously onto the couch. Then I grabbed a handful of Sherry's hair and drug her to the bathroom. "Crawl in here, cumdump," I called after Carly. I heard her desperately horny voice whisper her ascent as I marched her well used sibling into my bedroom. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass, bitch?"

"No, Master. I won't give it and nobody's ever been man enough to take it."

"Good... at least some part of your pathetic body was saved for me," I looked into her eyes. She searched mine, looking for... something. I really wasn't sure. I pulled her into bed with me and let her lay across me. Carly crawled to the edge of the bed and kneeled, watching us. "Carly, I'm going to fuck your sister's ass and then send her home. The sooner that happens, the sooner you can have me to yourself. Does that sound fair?"

"Of course, Master. You should always claim a new concubine's holes as soon as possible. May I help to speed the process, Master?"

"Of course, slut. Get my cock hard and your chink sister's ass ready."

I knew my own limits and two orgasms in fifteen minutes was close to it. Carly was going to have to work hard. She simply nodded and smiled before sliding onto the bed. Instead of diving onto my cock, however, she started licking her sister's ass.

"Oh. Master. She's licking my ass, Master. Oh it feels nice, Master."

Carly placed her left hand on my cock, just teasing and stroking it. I could see the top of her head bobbing along her sister's perfect little ass.

"Are you glad to be bad again, cunt?"

"Yes, Master. Soooo glad."

"Did you miss being dominated by white cock?"

"Master, I've never been dominated by white cock. If I had, I never would have been able to give it up. The boys I fucked in high school just knew how to be selfish dicks. Which was fine. I got off on that. But not like you, Master. Not like this. Nobody would have ever had the balls to make me do this. God this is what I needed."

"And what about your Dad?"

She frowned. "I understand why Carly is scared. This is everything he hates. Colonial white men taking the best submissive Asian brides as wives and whores. I don't know, Master. I'm scared for Carly...And for me. Will you tell him about me?" She asked me. She was being vulnerable and I knew this was difficult for them.

"No, slut. I won't. We'll tell him about Carly and I eventually but you'll be my little secret geisha girl."

She cooed and rubbed her big tits into my chest, "Me love you long time, Mastor" she accented. I felt my cock stir.

"Are you like your sister? Do you like rules, bitch?"

"Yes, Master. I need them. I'm a disorganized, chaotic mess without a strong man to make decisions for me."

"From now on you keep your cunt shaved smooth. No panties. In fact, throwout all of your underwear when you get home tonight. I'll be buying you all knew underwear that's all you'll be permitted to wear."

She shuddered against me and my cock stiffened and twitched. Carly sensed my growing arousal and switched her mouth over, effortlessly taking me into her mouth.

"I'll buy you some clothes too. You will never wear them unless coming to see me. You'll give me your schedule and if you're not in class or studying you will be available to me at my while. Night or day."

"Yes, Master."

"You will never ask or expect to sleep here while Carly's here. She's my girlfriend. You're a convenient set of local holes."

"Fuck yes, Master. That's all I want to be. Don't ever treat me as anything else." Again my cock stiffened in her sister's mouth. I could feel it begin to invade her throat and she murmured happily.

"You can keep dating Asian boys to keep your Dad happy but you will never get them off with your holes. You'll jerk them off and let them eat you but you'll fake your orgasms. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"All other cock is off limits but you have to promise that if you ever want something more, you'll tell me. I can't abide cheaters."

"I promise, Master. My holes are for you and you alone."

"If you find a friend who's like you, you can have a strap on though," I said with a grin. The image in my head made my cock grow to full length, filling Carly's throat and causing her to gag briefly. "Your job is to do well in school and practice to become the perfect little chinese sex doll you were meant to be," I said and gave her a quick kiss. "But right now, I'm going to fuck your ass, slut. No..." I paused, and pulled her face to mine, "I'm going to TAKE your ass." I licked her cheek lasciviously and enjoyed her nearly orgasmic moan. With my free hand, I used her sister's mouth to pump another couple thrusts before pulling her off me and sitting up. "Lube up that bitchy little sister of your, Carly. I don't want to damage my new toy." I gestured towards the drawer of my night stand.

"Yes, Master," she said as she crawled over to the drawer and found the bottle of lube. She squirted a heap into her hand and then started applying it to her sister's flexing asshole. She shoved a finger in, then two, then three. Thrusting and twisting as her sister grunted and groaned. Carly's had slipped her shorts off at some point and her empty cunt gaped at me. I slid my cock between her cunt lips and she moaned a long, "Thank you, Master. Thank you for filling my useless hole." She kept working on her sister until I pulled out. She turned to me and ran her hands along my cock, getting all of the lube she could onto my rigid shaft. "Enjoy, lover," she said and gave me a toe curling kiss that conveyed more emotion than I had thought possible.

I reached under the bed and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from my toy chest. Then I grabbed Sherry's feet and yanked her to the edge of the bed before grabbing her hips and pulling her to her knees. I roughly grabbed her hand and pulled it behind her before cuffing it and repeating the process. The cuffs were tight and allowed little flexibility so she was now on the bed, ass in the air, face in the mattress, perfectly available for my cock.

"You ever eat pussy before, bitch?"

"No, Master. I'm not a dyke like my older sister," she said saucily.

I whipped my hand down on her ass five times in rapid succession. "You don't get to talk badly about my girlfriend like that, whore." My voice growled at her. I surprised myself with the ferocity of the reaction and I looked to Carly who stood there practically swooning.

"You made her ass all pretty and red, Master. That's how it should always be."

"Spread your legs for your dumb cunt of a sister, baby. She's going to learn to please you just like she pleases me."

"Thank you, Master," both girls said to my surprise. Sherry was breathing heavily as Carly positioned herself at Carly's prostrate head.

I yanked her head up with a handful of hair, "Lick her clit good bitch." She didn't hesitate.

"Oh fuck. I needed that. Thank you, Master."

"Remember, baby. No cumming tonight."

She fought off her frown, "Yes, Master. Thank you for reminding this brainless bimbo, Master. I'm such a dumb cunt I'd completely forgotten your merciful rules."

I smiled at her and she returned it, enjoying the game immensely, trusting me that she would get pleasure when I was ready. I grabbed the narrow waist of my new little fuck slut and spread her ass cheeks with my thumbs. Her hole winked at me as I slowly pushed my cock into her tight ass. She let out a long groan and I cautioned her, "Just relax, slut. I'm fucking your ass whether you like it or not but you'll enjoy it more if you relax."

She murmured something but it was muffled by her sister's cunt and drowned out by her sister's moans. I began to saw back and forth into the hot, tight hole, enjoying the difference between this and her warm, wet cunt. I gave her slow, steady strokes, allowing her to get used to the new feeling. Her moans of pleasure told me I didn't need to worry too much but I knew from experience that different women had different tolerances for the types of anal sex they enjoyed.

"Fuck yes, Master," she managed before Carly jammed her face back into her snatch. I took that as encouragement that she was enjoying it and started increasing my speed. Her moans and screams told me I read it right.

"Fuck that's amazing, Master. Pound the bitch and make her scream in my cunt some more." I complied with the perfectly reasonable request of my girlfriend and increased the force of my thrusts, slamming her head into Carly's cunt and making her scream more.

"Such a perfect little cumdump," I said, gripping her hips and driving hard and fast into her. I fucked her sweet little ass for another ten minutes before I felt my orgasm bubble forth. "Oh fuck yeah," I said as I gave her another last thrust, filling her up. I casually rolled off of her and padded into the restroom to wash myself up. "Come clean yourself up, whore, and get out of here so I can spend some time with my girlfriend."

"Uhhhhh... yes... Master," she said as she pulled herself out of bed. She got cleaned up after me while I watched her.

I saw her pick up her clothes and look at her bra, "Throw your underwear away, slut," I told her as she started to get dressed. Carly giggled as she cuddled next to me.

"Yeah you dumb bitch. Don't you remember your, Master's rules?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master. My brain isn't quite working right."

"Isn't it glorious?" Carly said with another laugh as she nuzzled my neck. "I so love being reduced to a brainless bimbo because of this glorious white cock," she said as she teased around my spent shaft.

"Fuck you two are, hot. So I'm free to lez out, Master?" she said as she stepped into her shoes.

"Only with girls you think are likely candidates to fuck me. And you have to be the dominant and them the submissive. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. My cunt is only to be used for the ultimate purpose of pleasing you... "

"Well said, slut. You have a very good attitude. Now go get some rest and meet us back here tomorrow at 2pm. I have some things I want to do to you."

"Yes, Master. Anything you want, Master."

"We're going to test that attitude tomorrow, cunt. Come here for a second," I said as sudden inspiration flashed. "Turn around," I told her and grabbed a black marker from my night stand. I pulled her skirt down slightly and wrote just above her ass, "White Owned Holes". I pulled the skirt up and smacked her ass. "You can look and see what I wrote when you get home. Don't wash it off. I'll check tomorrow, cunt."

She bowed her head submissively and let herself out of my condo. I grabbed Carly and pulled her close, "Tell me what you're thinking, babe," I whispered to her. Now that all the adrenal and arousal had slipped from me, I wanted to be absolutely sure I hadn't pushed things too far with her.

"Master, I've never been more aroused in my life then watching you claim her like you did. I love that. It pushes every fucking one of my buttons."

"Because she's Asian?"

"Noo... not quite... I mean that helped... don't get me wrong. That was hot as fuck. But no... Just watching YOU... just... ughh... TAKE what you want. You can't understand how hot it gets me," she said as she writhed against me, rubbing her soaking wet cunt along my leg.

"So you'd want me to do that again? With other people?"

"Yessss," she said undulating her hips again.

"With her young little college friends?"

"Uhhhuh," she said and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Or with your friends?"

"Oh, God yes... "

"And you're okay with me humiliating you when we do it?"

"Fuck... Master... Yes... But... Oh God, Jay... honestly I didn't feel humiliated," she said dropping her tone slightly into a vague resemblance of a serious voice.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. You whipped her ass viciously when she talked down to me. What's hot is that YOU treat me like an object but you also protect me from other people treating me that way. It makes me wet whenever I think about it."

"And you didn't mind... you know... doing things with your sister?"

This time she blushed, "I... I've been thinking about it all week. I like women, Master. She was right about me in college. I was nearly an exclusive rug muncher for four years with very little cock. I'd never thought about her as being sexy... partly because she's my sister and partly because, until recently, she was in the part of my brain that marks her as underage. But when you said you were going to fuck her, I... I couldn't stop thinking about how hot she's become. She's unfuckingbelievably sexy. So curvy she's practically obscene. She's like an Asian Jessica Rabbit and i couldn't get those images out of my head. That's... uhmm... that's what I've been edging to this week. Beach pictures of her from Spring break she sent out."

"I'm glad, babe. I was worried I might have pushed it too far."

"No, Master. You were perfect. You're always perfect. I've yet to be unsatisfied."

"And how do you feel about me doing things with your sister?"

"I already told you, it's hot as..."

"No... sorry... how do you feel about me doing things TO your sister. Making her do things. Treating her like a fuck toy. She seems to get off on that even more than you."

"You noticed that, huh? It sounds like she's a bit of a denial slut. And maybe even more into the humiliation than I am. I trust you. I think you'll only do things that you know she gets off too. If she wants to be treated like gutter trash by her white Master than that's how her owner should treat her."

"God you're amazing. You're fucking perfect, Carly. We've got to figure out this living situation because I don't like spending 5 days away from you every week."

She looked sad for a moment, "I know, Master. I have some ideas. But let's not ruin the night with real world talk. Can we just lay here?"

"Absolutely, babe," I told her as I squeezed her. I closed my eyes and started to drift off before remembering one last thing. "Your legs and ass are the best, b-t-dubs."

"Mmm... thanks Master," she said and she was out just moments later.