Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Master. I need it so bad. I need you to use me and fuck me and make me scream."

"Stupid chink bitch," I hissed at her. I wasn't sure how her roommates would deal with the racial stuff so I was going to keep that as quiet as possible. "I'm going to make you scream so fucking loud that the whole dorm finds out what a cock whore you are."

"Oh yes, Master. Please. I can't stop thinking about it. Being marked permanently by you. Everytime I go to a pool or dress all slutty everyone will know what I am. I don't want there to be doubt. I'm a little fucking asian whore bred for white cock and that's all I'm good for. I wish I could major in that. I fucking would in a heartbeat."

I grabbed her and spun her around, eliciting a sharp gasp from her as I bent her forward. I yanked down the shorts she was wearing and fingered her now exposed cunt. True to her word, she was dripping wet and also perfectly smooth. "Well done, bitch," I snarled at her as I pulled my cock out. She stood there, impassively, unmoving. Waiting for her owner to decide how and where to use her body. I lined up behind her and slammed my cock up her cunt hard. She grunted in surprise with the first thrust, moaned in pleasure with the second thrust and started screaming in ecstacy with every thrust after that.

"Please, Master. Harder. Faster. Fuck me. Use me. I'm a fucking useless, pathetic cum dump for you. Convenient holes for you to use and abuse," she was shouting between screams. I railed on her for awhile, smacking her ass as I did. I slid my thumb up her ass and held her as I pounded her. That just caused her to urge me on. "Yes. Fucking use my ass. I want to be your good little anal whore. I want to be a dumb little bimbo for you, Master. That's all I am. Fucking take what you want. Humiliate me. FuckFuckfuckfuckfkfkfk." Her words deteriorated as I started really hammering her. I smacked her ass, loud enough that her roommates definitely heard. I turned her ass bright pink. And then red. And then darker as I continued to smack it leaving an angry welt in the shape of my palm.

"You're a dumb fucking cunt, bitch. Even more pathetic than your sister. I at least love her enough to let her cum. But you're never gonna cum again, bitch," I snarled. She didn't reply with anything resembling english.

I proceeded to fuck her cunt a little longer before pulling out and fucking her mouth while she stared into my eyes. I came all over her face and told her to leave it on as it dried in her hair, face and cleavage. I pulled her into bed with me, waiting to recover before round two.

"Did you mean what you said? About Carly?"

It was my turn to look embarrassed. "You noticed that, huh? I guess I didn't fuck you as brainless as I'd wanted."

Sherry gave me a little shove and tittered girlishly. "So did you mean it?"

"Uhmm... yeah... yeah, I meant it."

"Have you told her that? During sex or after... or before? Or at all?" she said in a bit of a rush.

I shook my head, "I wanted to. I think we both did. But we've only been dating a couple weeks. It's way too early."

"That's not what my Master should be saying. If you love her, you love her. She wants you to take everything you want and that includes her love. Own it. Just like you own her."

"This isn't a game, Sherry. I don't want to fuck with her head. Or her heart. I want to make sure it's real."

"It is, M... It is, Jay. She said I should call you that to let you know when I'm serious. I 100% guarantee she feels the same. And she's scared to say it. You know she's never told a guy she loved them. She's never even thought she was in love."

"Well then how could she know it now?" I asked, concerned. Could I just be Carly's first real crush? 28 was a little on the high side for that particular first but it wasn't the craziest thing I'd ever seen.

"Trust me, Jay. She knows. 100%. This isn't a school girl crush and it's not just a kink for her. I won't share what she emailed me..." she said when I interrupted.

"What if I tell you to?" I asked with a smirk.

"Not even then, Jay. For me, this is just a game. A really hot, really intense fucking game. And one I don't ever want to give up. But I wouldn't betray my sister's confidence for you. I think she would though. I think she already loves you so much that she trusts you in every imaginable way."

I was silent, pondering the enormity of what Sherry was saying, "I... I... uh... "

"I know it's a lot. All I can offer is what I see though. She's head over heels in love with you. She's scared to say it. Scared she'll scare you off. Or worse, that you'll slow down on this part of things because you'll think that she's not approaching things rationally. That you'll decide what's best for you is that you take a break or something."

I nodded. I thought I understood. Carly was hard to get to know in some ways and I was really glad to have Sherry to guide me through some of these.

"And why do YOU trust me so much?"

Sherry bit her lip and gave me a kiss, "I've heard her side of things. And I've watched what you've done with her. And me. And anybody with this much power who is as restrained with it as you are is probably at least partially a good guy."

"So I'm a good guy for Carly. But that's not what you want, is it," I asked as I rolled over to hover above her. Her entire attitude shifted in a nanosecond. She looked at me, almost fearfully and shook her head.

"No, Master."

"What do you want... slut," I said as I reached into her bra to pinch her left nipple hard. She arched her hips up at me in response.

"I don't want nice. I don't want respect. I don't want gentle. I want cruel, humiliating, rough sex. I want you to treat me like a cheap, trashy, gutter slut."

"Just in bed?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, Master. Use me like a common whore whenever and wherever you want."

"Beg me to fuck your ass. Beg me loud enough for your roommates to hear. I'm going to fuck them too you know," I said, slipping a finger into her drenched cunt.

"I know, Master. I'll help you. Any girl you want, I'll help you fuck. You deserve all the nice tight young cunt you want. Every hot, tight hole you want should be yours, Master." She was rubbing my cock now, making sure I was as hard as possible. "No, please fuck my fucking slut ass, Master," she yelled. "Fucking bend me over and pound me. Use my ass. Fucking rape my ass. I don't want to sit for a fucking week. Show me what a worthless fucking whore I am for your glorious cock in my tightest little hole." She smiled at me and I grinned back before flipping her over again. I yanked her to her knees and slid my cock into her cunt. Slowly. I moved my hips around before pulling out and placing the head of my cock at her asshole. "Yes, Master. Claim that ass. It's yours. All my holes are yours. Everything."

I slid my cock into her tight ass and she started to moan which slowly reached an scream as I bottomed out in her. I gave her several hard thrusts, pounding her over and over as she narrated her defilement. I smacked her other ass cheek this time. Making it almost as red as the other side already was. She continued her dirty talk while I continued to fuck her. I managed to hang on for about 15 minutes before I couldn't take anymore and I unloaded in her. I collapsed down beside her and she wordlessly disengaged from me. I watched, still a little starry eyed from the intense pleasure as she went into the shared bathroom and cleaned herself up. She came back with a washcloth and cleaned me after. It was almost ritualistic cleaning which I found both weird and highly erotic.

"Asian concubines really are bred to please their white masters aren't they," I said. I meant it as a joke but Sherry looked at me before responding.

"Of course, Master. You are superior to us in every way. Your cock shows how much you own us and we obviously respond to your domination with complete sexual submission. Even now. Even after being fucked in the ass, left without an orgasm, humiliated in front of my roommates AND explaining to you that it's a game. Even now, all I can think is, 'I hope I please him enough that he'll breed me someday.' It's pathetic. I know it's pathetic and somehow that makes it even hotter."

"Really? And is Carly the same way?"

"I think so. I think she understands the game of it a little better than I do. I have a hard time turning it off in the moment. You asked me if I'd show you those emails. And I wouldn't have then. And I'd like to think I never would. But if you asked me in the moment. If you fucked me then pulled your cock out of me and demanded something. I think, in that moment, I'd have a hard time telling you 'no'. Carly can compartmentalize better. But that's why you're so good for her. She knows she can cut loose fully with you and let those guards down."

I kissed Sherry then. Not the kiss of ownership or lust. But a tender, appreciative kiss that spoke of genuine emotional warmth. "I don't know how I feel about you, Sherry. I don't think..."

She stopped me with a kiss of her own, "I know, Master. And it's okay. I don't need you to love me and I know even with this weird open thing you've got with Carly, you'll love other girls but I don't want to be one. It would ruin the sex for me with you. I want you cruel, merciless and demanding. You can find the guy who gets to marry me and I'll love him and marry him for you. But you'll always be my only true Master."

"Good girl," I told her.

We cuddled for awhile, talking and joking, getting to know each other. At one point we sent a couple selfies of ourselves to Carly. Those escalated to pictures of her riding me. Which eventually led to a picture of her spread cunt with my cum oozing out of it. I knew Carly would be fingering herself tonight images.

After a couple hours, I excused myself and told Sherry what I expected from her on Thursday. That almost got her so hot that she jumped me again but I pushed her off and started to leave. The sitting room was darker than I remember and I looked around. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust but when they did. I could see Louise sitting on the couch, hand in her pants and a hand up her shirt. She watched me, mouth wide open as she lewdly pleasured herself. "Have fun, stud?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Sherry's a hot little slut," I told her as I stood about ten feet away, staring.

"You guys should start a pornhub channel. Sherry's dirty talk alone is worth the price of subscription. Are you as good as she says?"

"Ask her," I said flatly.

"Are you... are you as big as she says?" she asked a little more timidly. I shrugged before pulling my pants down to let my cock flop out. I'm not like porn star big or anything but Louise stared openly as she started cuming hard.

I pulled my pants up and left, satisfied at the day's, very pleasurable, events.

--

I was worried that the prospects of a bunch of work and lack of night time stress release would make Wednesday interminable but it turned out not to be that big a deal. I teased Dave a little but there really wasn't much time to think about anything. Our company, Blake, Wade and Ryan, was a growing consultancy and, with all the new clients we were taking on, sometimes things slipped through. That Wednesday, things had gone haywire on three accounts and I was asked to clean up two of them by Ms. Blake and Mr. Wade. Normally, that would be a pretty big deal but you can't do two really important jobs for two DIFFERENT name partners at the same time. And, in case anyone is ever confronted with this. Here's some free advice. Don't choose your favorite and screw over the other one. That's something that you do in TV shows and badly written erotic fan fiction. Not in real life. Instead, you go to your bosses and say, "You guys both assigned me something. What's the most important and what can I do to help?"

After we got all that sorted, I dumped the lesser priority project on Dave and his two subordinates, two fresh out of school kids named Hideo and Daphne. I generally don't listen to office gossip but the rumors were that the two of them had been caught fucking in the office a couple times already. Daphne was a flirty little blonde and I'd be lying if I hadn't sized her up myself. She didn't report directly to me but I was still her boss's boss and it was a bad idea.

I told them to do his best to get the client the revised projections to correct our initial mistake and bring them to me when they were done. Then I closed my door, put on some music, and tried my best to get the other fire put out before close of business. I got one client happy by 4:45 then worked with Dave's team until 7 on the other one. I cut them loose and finished the rest myself, finally leaving the office pretty well exhausted at 10. As I walked out the front door, I fired off an email to the client and headed downstairs. Our office employed a car service for late night work so at least I didn't have to worry about taking the train or finding a cab. When I finally got to my condo at nearly 10:30 I was exhausted. I collapsed into bed and was asleep almost instantly. I was greeted by my beautiful girlfriend in my slumber. In my dream, she was wearing this sexy little genie costume and granting me endless wishes. My wishes were basically just different women to fuck and she would deliver whatever I asked with a little nose wrinkle, head bob and "yes, Master". I woke up in the morning with a seriously hard cock as you could imagine. But at least I knew Thursday night would be a good night.

When I got in to work, I went straight to Dave's office. I checked to make sure nobody was around but left the door open just to mess with him, "Tell your slut wife to be wearing something sexy and include a garter belt."

He smiled with a mix of embarrassment and excitement as he picked up the phone and said, "Okay."

"Dave, last chance to back out, brother."

"No... No... I'm good. Madison would kill me... but I'm also looking forward to it."

"Okay. Good. Me too."

He picked up his phone, presumably to call Madison. About 60 seconds later, I got a text from his hot little wife.

Madison to me: I already knew you'd want a garter belt, lover.
Me: That was more for Dave's benefit.
Madison: I figured. I'm so wet already. Are you hard for me?
Me: Fuck yes. Like a steel rod.
Madison: Good 😉

Another 20 minutes later, I got a picture of three dresses and various lingerie sets laid out on their bed.

Madison: Which one do you like best?
Me: Make Dave choose!
Madison: Oh you are wicked 😈

The day went on pretty well other than that. Both the clients from the day before were happy (to varying degrees) and the third client was back on track. I made sure the two partners knew that Dave helped a lot. I really did like him and didn't think he got the appreciation he deserved. I figured the least I could do was make sure the partners knew who was doing the hard work. Having managed to clear the decks and get completely caught up, I was ready to go at 5pm. The nice thing about high stress, weird hour jobs is that nobody really begrudges you leaving on time after you've worked such long hours without complaint.

I caught a cab and texted Sherry. When we pulled up outside her dorm, she walked out wearing exactly what I told her. She was dressed in a faux geisha dress. It was very short with a slit up both sides. It had a little triangular cutout at the top that showed off her cleavage well. Her hair was done up in a little bun and she topped it off (unexpectedly) with a pair of chopsticks holding the bun together. "Me love you long time, Mastah," she said in her over the top chinese accent. The cabbie gave me a little bit of a look but shrugged and just moved on, taking us to Dave's house. I'd told Sherry that I'd wanted her to be in full on "trashy chinese hooker" mode and she wasn't disappointing. I put my hands on her legs which were covered by a very loose fishnet and teased her while we rode.

Dave had moved out to Jersey shortly after getting married. They'd wanted to have kids right away but it hadn't been able to happen. Dave had confided in me that he'd initially been worried it was his fault but after a number of tests, it turns out that Madison just wasn't able to. It was one of those, "You can keep trying but it's probably never going to happen," things. I didn't understand all the details but they apparently weren't good candidates for fertility drugs and surrogacy was a big, scary unknown for them. And, unfortunately, while they worked all this out, the house was a constant reminder to them of what they were trying for but hadn't been able to achieve.

By the time the cab got there, Sherry was pretty worked up. I exited the cab and opened the door for her, helping her out. I was struck again by how very sensual she was. "Sex on wheels" is the phrase the always came to mind when I saw her. Especially when she was all slutted up and ready to go. She smiled at me and gave me a little kiss as we walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell and Dave opened it right away. He was wearing his suit from work still, same as me, though he'd taken his tie off. "Oh... hi... I didn't know you'd be bringing your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend's little sister," I corrected.

"I'm Sherry, Carwy's youngah sistah," she said still fully accented then turned to me and stuck her tongue out. I grinned back and Dave just waved us in, confused.

"Madison will be down in just a minute. But, Jay... I thought I explained, we're not swingers. Please don't make Madison think I wasn't clear or that I wanted you to bring her."

"Don't worry, Dave. I'll take care of it. Sherry's here for my pleasure and amusement only."

"Oh... okay then... well as long as... " he was cut off by the sound of heels on the hardwood floors overhead. All three of us looked up as two incredibly sexy legs started down the stairs. She was wearing black strappy heels and nude stockings. Her legs kept going for longer than I expected until finally, there appeared the bottom of her minidress followed almost immediately after by her lovely, thin waist. I watched as her hips swayed as she walked deliberately down the stairs, teasing all three of us with every step. The dress was very tight, very form fitting and came up to a halter, leaving her slender shoulders bare. When I finally saw her smiling face, I could tell she really was eager for tonight. She didn't bother to look at anyone else, just stared at me with a look that spoke of very predatory, very lustful desires.

"I'm glad you finally had Jay come over for the right reasons, David," she said, no even looking at Dave or Sherry. Without preamble, she slid into me, putting a hand behind my head and giving me a very thorough kiss. Our tongues intertwined for the first time and I felt my arousal spike. "I was going to fuck this slut," was the only thought going through my animal brain at that point. When she finally broke the kiss, her eyes flicked very briefly to Sherry and back to me, "Who did you bring with you? Did David not make it crystal fucking clear that his dick is for me only?" she said, a slight edge of anger in her voice.

"Oh he was clear. Very clear. But here's the thing, Madison. I brought her because I want her here," I said emphasizing that it was for my benefit that Sherry was here.

"She's not fucking David," she said.

"She'll do whatever I tell her to," I said, leaning into this contest of wills. Relishing in it. "But I'm not letting her fuck Dave tonight. Instead I thought we might prove something to Dave and to you."

Madison arched her eyes a little, "And what might that be?"

"You'll find out when the time is right," I said with a grin before leaning forward and grabbing Madison's ass as I pulled her to me. I returned the kiss from earlier with interest, exploring her mouth with my tongue and her body with my hands. One hand cupped her ass while the other snaked up to tease the edge of her breast. When we broke off from our second kiss, Madison could barely breathe and was flush all over.