Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she the girlfriend, complication or convenient?"

"Convenient," I said, remember our conversation from the lingerie store.

"Well, convenient, you keep yourself over there and don't touch me or my husband and we'll be fine, I guess. I'm going to fuck Jay so hard that he thinks he's died and gone to heaven."

"Yessa ma'am," Sherry said in her thick accent. Madison, who'd heard her speak at the lingerie shop looked surprised.

"That's a lofty goal," I said with a smirk.

"Sluts can have lofty goals, Jay."

"Hey!" I held up my hands admitting defeat, "I'm all for slutty girls having the maximum opportunities to prove their sluttiness."

With that, I sat down and offered my hand to the beautiful woman eager to fuck. Madison was one of those incredibly good looking, but kind of generic beauties. Her hair was dirty blonde, she was average height, average weight, a solid bust line that was neither big nor small. She was beautiful but almost too perfect in her beauty. But put her in a slutty dress and give her eyes the look of unreserved lust that were staring at me at that moment? Now THAT is a hot fucking woman.

She sat down on the couch beside me and we resumed our making out. I was dimly aware of Sherry and Dave staring at us but it didn't bother me. My hands roamed across her body, teasing her as I stroked her thigh, back and ribs near her breast. I kissed her neck, fully intending to leave a mark as I became more aroused. Her hand reached down and rubbed my cock and she gasped, "He's fucking huge, David," she told her husband before resuming making out with me. "That's the biggest cock you've ever found for me. It's gonna feel fucking amazing ripping me apart. Did you know he was hung like this?"

"No, dear," he said as he adjusted himself.

I caught a glimpse of him over Madison's shoulder and, trying to get a feel for the game, said, "Your wife's tits are amazing. I can't believe you let anyone else touch them. Let alone fuck her."

"I know. He's so pitiful, Jay. I need a real man not his pansy ass." Dave, for his part, silently took this abuse and stroked his cock through his pants.

I let my hands reach under her dress, pulling it up and finding the expensive, lacy garter strings underneath. I traced them up and found, not a garter belt, but a waist cincher. "You like, lover?" she asked between kisses.

"Oh yeah. Very sexy," I said as I traced around it. My fingers felt their way in between her legs and found a very wet, open slit that I started to finger. "She's so wet, Sherry. Does she get this wet for you, Dave?"

"Not often," he said sheepishly.

"Pfff... not often? Try never you pencil dick pussy," she told him. "I'm so wet, he's going to just slide in and out of me with no effort. My only worry is that I won't be tight enough to make him feel anything. He might just think I'm a loose whore."

"Well then I'd just have to fuck your ass, slut," I said jokingly.

"I don't do anal," she said but her voice lacked the conviction it normally might have had because my fingers worked their way into her cunt at that moment.

"We'll see," I said as I stroked her, causing her body to shake and jerk in my arms. "Do you want to know what Sherry's here for?"

"Uhhuh...," she managed, "Don't stop."

"What's the most times Dave's ever cum in an evening of fucking you?"

"Uhh... fuck that's good... his fingers are better than your cock Dave. Fuck... I dont' know... maybe... two? Fuck... "

"I came three once, honey. On the honeymoon, remember?" As I expected, Dave was now stroking his cock. I was not surprised to see that it was a perfectly normal size. Maybe a little smaller than normal but certainly not 'pencil dick' by any stretch. Clearly this was a psychological game for the two of them which both reassured me about tonight and reinforced my conviction that my plan would work.

"Okay. Let's give him credit for three," I said as I pulled out my finger, letting the well lubricated digit glide across her clit sending shudders through her whole body. "See... I bet the wimpy little beta husband of yours is more turned on watching you get fucked by a real man, then doing it himself. So Sherry's going to kneel in front of him all night. She won't touch him. She knows what the punishment is for that."

"Yessa Mastah. I be good girl and onry be cum target," she said in thickly accented English.

"That's right. She's going to count and collect your orgasms. And if you cum more than three times, we'll all know what you really are. A pathetic little cuck."

Sherry walked over and knelt in front of Dave's chair. As sexy as her walk was, Dave never stopped looking at his wife.

"And what about me, lover? You got some plan for my orgasms?"

"If I don't giver you the best orgasm you've ever had, I'll find the next big dicked stud for you. But if I do... " I said letting my voice trail off as I unclasped the halter top and let the dress fall down, revealing her pert, naked breasts. "Then you tell Dave who your new Master is."

She shuddered in my arms and I traced my fingers down to her nipples. They were rock hard at the moment. "Agreed?"

"Nobody's my Master," she said but then I pinched her nipple. Hard. The last word was mostly cutoff as she arched her back and pressed her tits into me. I leaned forward and sucked on the other one as I twisted and pulled on her right one.

"We'll see, slut. We'll see. You haven't had an orgasm from me. I've been getting training from this cunt and her sister. Two little asian whores bred specifically to be sex sluts for men like me. Isn't that right, Sherry?"

"Of cowse, Mastah. Youa hava dat big white cock that my pussy needs, Mastah." Part of me wished I could go over and feel Sherry's cunt at that moment. I imagine the sheer humiliation of kneeling in front of a white cock, knowing she was going to be wearing its sperm and talking like some barely literate asian whore, was causing her to lose absurd amounts of fluid from the empty hold between her legs.

I stood up in front of Madison and she stared up at me, lustily. "Take my pants off, slut. Get the cock you're craving."

"Fuck yes. See how he just tells me what he wants, David. This is a real man," she sneered as she undid my belt and watched as my cock flopped into view. She licked her lips before leaning forward to take it into her mouth. She struggled to get the whole thing fully in. I was longer than her husband and thicker and the combination caused her some trouble. But even a bad blowjob is pretty good. And this wasn't a bad one. I'd just been spoiled by Carly's devotion to deep throating me. I kicked my pants off and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"See how she becomes a complete slut for my cock, Dave. She can't help it. She'll be mine by the end of the night. My little fuck toy that you gave up," I said. Dave was stroking his cock and apparently my taunting was enough. A spurt of cum shot out and landed across Sherry's upturned face.

"One, Mastah," Sherry said.

"Your pathetic little husband has already cum once, slut. He definitely likes watching you worship a real cock."

"Fuck yes," she said as she nuzzled against my cock before taking it back for several more quick shallow strokes into her mouth. "I can't wait to spread my legs for this glorious piece of fuck meat." Madison grabbed my ass and pulled me close.

"Is that what you've been lusting after all this time?"

"Fuck... yes Jay. I've wanted to have you bend me over and fucking pound me since the first time we met. But when you came in the store the other day... What did I come home and tell you, cucky?" she said to her husband before diving back on my cock.

"That you'd never been wetter. And that I'd better make sure Jay was fucking you soon or you'd never let me have your pussy again."

I grabbed her head and took control, sliding my cock into her mouth repeatedly. She was making enthusiastic guttural noises as I pushed in slightly deeper with each thrust. I took my time for a couple minutes, enjoying a languid pace as I fucked her mouth at the pace of my choice. After a couple minutes, I grabbed Madison's head and held her down, almost fully engulfing my cock as I turned to Dave. His eyes were transfixed on his wife's stretched mouth.

"It must really suck, Dave. Because if you cum three more times, I may never let you have her pussy again anyways." Dave's eyes rolled and he shot another single rope of cum onto Sherry's upturned face.

"Two, Mastah," Sherry said as I pulled Madison off my dick and forced her to look at her husband.

"Fuck he's pathetic. This is why your pencil dick can't get me off. You've cum twice and haven't been touched. This stud has me doing my best and he's not even close. Fuck me Jay. Fuck me and own me. I fucking want it!" she said, stripping off the rest of her dress. She laid back on the couch and I gave her clearly engorged clit a long stroke. Every girl's is different but Madison's was huge. Nobody would ever have trouble finding hers. She had a well groomed triangle of hair pointing straight to the juicy target underneath.

"Fuck, Dave. Her clit is huge. You can't have trouble finding this," I said as I started stroking it. Madison writhed under my fingers and I leaned down, flicking her clit with my tongue, circling it, teasing her. My fingers dove in and out of her cunt while she shook and spasmed on the couch. Eventually, I started giving the clit long slow strokes and really getting her worked up. When I sensed she was ready, I started flicking it with my tongue rapidly.

"Fucking fuck... The one fucking thing you're good at is eating cunt and he's even better at you than that. Geezus fuck me this is fucking amazing!" she screamed.

"Free, Mastah," I heard Sherry say. I stood up at that and lined my cock up.

"Oh fuck... yes... finally. Fucking pound me, Jay. Fuck me. Show him. Fuck me hard."

I slid my fat, hard cock into her cunt as she held her legs spread wide for me, "See how your whore of a wife is for a real man, Dave? She needs this. She's tired of a small dicked loser. She's tired of telling you what to do. She needs to just be a fucking set of holes for a real man." Madison placed her hands on my chest, seeming to implore me to go slow.

I shoved my cock all the way in and listened to her scream. Her obscene babbling was an incoherent mess of "Fucks", "Yes's" and various begging and moaning sounds.

"Four, Mastah," Sherry said. I glanced over for a quick look. She was still holding herself there underneath Dave's cock as he jerked off. Her face was a beautiful mess. The image made me grow just a tiny bit harder and Madison squealed in ecstasy, cumming all over my cock. I grabbed her legs and spun her around, putting her face forward over the back of the couch.

"Now take this you teasing bitch," I snarled as I grabbed her hips and pounded her.

"Fuck yes. Fuck... fucking fuck. I'm yours, Jay. I'll fucking call you whatever the fuck you want if you make me cum like that!" she yelled as I pounded her relentlessly.

"She's mine now loser. One of my little harem. In fact... " I trailed off. I slowed down from pounding Madison for a moment as I found my phone in my discarded pants. I tossed it to Dave. "Siri, call my slutty girlfriend."

"Calling your slutty girlfriend," Siri repeated robotically while I redoubled my efforts in pounding Madison into oblivion.

"Put it on speaker and when she picks up, tell her what's happening, cuck," I grabbed Madison's hair and twisted her head to the side, leaning forward and kissing her so Dave could see.

"Hey, Master," Carly's voice came over the phone.

"Uhh... hi... this is... Dave... Uhmmm... Madison's husband."

"Oh... hi... Sorry. Is everything okay. Is Jay alright?" she said, a little worried. I guess we were far enough from the phone that our fucking sounds weren't being picked up.

"Uhh... he's fine. He's busy right now fucking my wife."

"Oh... I see... And are you fucking my sister?" she said, intrigued.

"No... Uhh... Jay didn't know either... we're not... I mean... I'm not."

"Oh for fuck's sake you pussy!" Madison screamed, "He's a pitiful little cuck and I'm finally getting dicked by a real man. Your boyfriend is a fucking beast, bitch!" she shouted.

Carly laughed and Dave shot another rope of cum into Sherry's face, "Five, Mastah."

"Was that Sherry?" Carly asked.

"Tell her," I snarled as I smacked Madison's ass.

"She's wearing my cum... umm... on her face. I'm not allowed to... you know... touch but... uhh... Jay thought I'd cum more from watching my wife fuck then from fucking my wife."

"Ohh...," Carly said. You could almost hear the wheels click into place as she figured out the kink. "So she's living proof that you prefer to see your wife fuck real men then fuck her yourself?"

"Yes," he said as he watched Madison's glazed over face. I slid a finger into her ass and she started stroking her clit.

"Fuck yes... You can fucking have my ass too, Master. Just keep pounding your slut like this. Fuck!"

"Not tonight, slut. But why don't you cum for me and I'll flood your cunt with a real man's cum. Your little cucky husband can lick it all out."

"OHHhhh," Dave said stroking his cock. It wasn't really hard anymore. But it had just enough stiffness to stroke... and he was doing just that.

"So you like that? I understand, Dave. I'm almost as pathetic as you. I love watching my Master fuck other sluts. But I'd never be so insulting or pathetic as to say I like it MORE. That's just sad," she said though there was not a hint of malice in her voice.

Either way, it helped send Madison over the edge and she started screaming. Dave then came again and Sherry just passively said, "Six, Mastah."

"Master, will I get to play with your new toy?" Carly's voice asked over the phone.

"Of course," I said as I smacked Madison's ass. She just lay over the back of the couch, completely spent. "Come clean up your whore, Dave."

He hobbled over with his dress pants still around his ankles and dove into his wife's oozing, gaping hole. In turn, I walked over to Sherry, still fully dressed, and fed her my cock. "Clean off the juice of my new lover, slut." She smiled through the sloppy, messy cum all over her face and took my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around my softened shaft as she licked it clean. She drew it deep in, washing me fully all the way to the root.

"Oh, honey. Your tongue has never felt so good," Madison cooed softly as Dave lapped at her cunt. "Fuck baby. He fucked me so good. You're going to have to work hard to reclaim your slut wife. You may not be able to reclaim me this time though. I think Jay's right. I think he's my new owner, lover."

Dave simply groaned his willing ascent into her cunt as he continued his work. I nudged Sherry to her feet, wanting to need the two lovers to themselves. I called for an Uber and started getting dressed, leaving the two lovers cuddling on the couch, beaming with smiles at each other and at us. "Thanks, Jay," Dave said.

"Yes, thank you, Master," Madison said, hugging her husband close as he kissed her and ran his fingers over her sexy, used body.

"You're welcome. Carly's back tomorrow, she'll want to meet my new fucktoy. I'm taking you two out Saturday night," I told them as I finished getting dressed. They both nodded and went back to their little after care ritual. Clearly, this was part of the cycle for them but I sensed that somehow things had changed. "Don't bother cleaning up, slut," I told Sherry as we headed to the door. "You can do your slut walk of shame back to your dorm and then get cleaned up."

Sherry shuddered at arousal imagining the humiliation. "You really want everyone to know what a total slut I've become, Master."

"That's correct. Especially your two roommates. And any other hot young holes you want to find for me," I said with a smirk. She just smiled and leaned against me. I wrapped my arm around her and enjoyed the closeness on the way back.