Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 11

Story Info
Jay seduces Carly's roommates and bends them to his will.
9.6k words
4.8
49.4k
77
7

Part 11 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope everyone enjoys chapter. I'm working on something else that I hope everyone likes as well. Don't worry, I still have plenty planned for this story still, though. Thanks again for reading, voting and leaving comments and messages. It means the world to those of us that write.

*****

Carly just dropped quite the bombshell on me. My mind sort of locked up as I looked at her. I registered the emotional rainbow she traveled in front of me but wasn't really able to process much of anything. Carly was pregnant. Pregnant! I experienced a shameful flicker of anger followed by fear and panic. But when I saw my own terror mirrored in her face, not for the baby but for me, my emotional roller coaster settled down and I knew what I needed to do.

I smiled and kissed her, "It's mine, right?"

She smiled and punched my shoulder, "Of course it's yours, asshole... Master... Jay... Of course... I haven't slept with anyone else in almost six months."

There was a part of me that wanted to confirm that. I'd had girls cheat on me before... who hadn't? But something about the way Carly said it just seemed so sincere. I suppose there were other opportunities to worry about that problem, though. "And do you want to keep it?"

"Yes... yes I do... I want your baby and I've got your baby and please don't make me... " she started crying again.

"Make you?" I asked before realizing, "Never... I'd never MAKE you... " I stopped, unable to phrase the words I wanted to say. "Were you worried I'd be angry?"

"You were for a moment. I saw it," she said smiling through her tears.

"Only for the briefest of nano-seconds. But then I realized that I loved you and... " I trailed off, realizing what I'd been about to say and stopping myself.

Carly realized instantly, "Oh my God... Jay... yes... Of course, I love you too. Absolutely. A hundred percent. A thousand percent. Every bit of me. Oh God... I'm sorry... "

"I had Friends flashbacks for a moment, 'I said, 'I Love you...' "

"And she said, 'Thank you'," Carly finished and we laughed with each other, breaking the tension.

"I'm just glad to finally say it and hear it. And we'll figure out the baby thing. It'll change things though,"

"No," she said firmly, tone shifting.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I realized that she hardly ever said the word around me. I'd kind of gotten spoiled and didn't really like hearing it.

"You promised. Nothing changes."

"But..."

"No... that's the condition. I love you, Jay. But I won't be happy with some vanilla, suburban sex life. I want this. Everything you've given me. And I want you to have more. More girlfriends. More conquests. Even more children... someday."

"But..." I started again but she cut me off.

"And so help me if you start treating me like a respectable girl instead of a chink, slant, yellow asian fuckslut whore... Well... I'll be pissed and resentful." She was practically yelling at me as we sat there in her car. Her body quivering with rage.

"Are you sure?"

She laughed, "Yes. God you big dope. Yes! If anything, being pregnant is a reminder that I'm finally serving my purpose as a breeding fuckhole for a white man. You know what my reaction was to the positive test?"

I shook my head, "I went and fucked myself with three dildos for about an hour, edging so hard that I thought I'd lose my mind. I nearly called you and begged permission to cum but I didn't want to bother you while you were fucking someone."

It was my turn to laugh, "Giving my little bimbo girlfriend permission to cum is never a bother."

"Thank you, Master. So please. Please promise me that nothing changes."

"If that's what you want, slut. I'll prove it to you this weekend. Tell me about your roommates."

She shivered slightly in arousal, realizing why I was asking. "I have two. Natalie and Alex. Natalie is about average height, athletic, nice tits, blonde and half-asian."

"Half-asian blonde?" I asked.

Carly nodded, "Yeah. Japanese and black. She bleaches it platinum blonde. You'll love her. Very exotic. She works as a professor at Harvard."

"Oh yeah? What's she teach?"

Carly smirked, "Gender studies. But don't worry, Master. She thinks it's all bullshit."

I pondered that for a moment before pressing on, "And the other one... uhh... Alex?"

"Yeah... she's a little shorter. Kind of a goth look. She's great too. Really cute. Also an asian mutt."

"I'm sensing a theme."

"No. No theme, Master. Just girls I've been friends with a long time. Alex is actually part of the reason I have this fetish. Her dad is Norse-Irish and I always get a little turned on seeing her parents. He played rugby and he's a big guy. And he just towers over everyone. Always kind of turned me on."

"You have a crush on your friend's dad?"

"Not really. He's kind of a dick. But the visual is... impressive."

"So is Alex like you?"

"Maybe... " she said coyly.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked.

"Let's just say that I've gotten drunk with these girls enough that I've heard a lot of true confessions. They're gonna be very receptive if you play your cards right. But I kind of want to watch you do it. Seduce them right in front of me. Please?"

"I'm so hard right now," I said trying to adjust myself to be a little more comfortable. Carly simply smiled and licked her lips. I reached over and pressed my hands into her crotch, eliciting a gasp from her. "You said you want nothing to change? You want me to keep treating you like a cheap fucktoy?"

She nodded and moaned. "Answer me you dumb bitch," I snarled into her ear as I pressed on her hot cunt.

"Yes, Master. Remind me everyday of my place. " the mixture of fear, helplessness, submission and, above all, lust in her voice was intoxicating.

"What would be a wonderfully humiliating thing to do to you after not fucking you for a couple weeks and meeting your roommates for the first time?" I asked sliding my fingers up and down the crease of her pants.

"Fuck me and make me scream humiliating things that they can hear? Make me show them what a pathetic little Asian tramp I am for my white God."

"MMmm... that's one way to go. But I was thinking the opposite."

"Opp... opposite, Master?" she said in confusion. I continued working against her clothed cunt, enjoying her squirming thrusts of desperation.

"That's right, slut. I'm NOT going to fuck you tonight. I'm going to seduce them right in front of you. So they'll see EXACTLY how pathetic you are."

"Fuck yes... Master... do it... Oh God... I'm so close... Please, Master... Please..." she begged.

"If you cum now, I won't be fucking you until Sunday slut. You won't get my cock tonight or tomorrow."

"Not tomorrow... either... Oh fuck... Master... but... but..."

"Which is it now? Cum now or fuck tomorrow,"

"Whatever you want, Master. I don't make choices. Only my Master makes choices. All of them. Forever."

"Good girl, then cum for me right fucking now, whore," I said and she exploded. Her screams filled the car and I had to clamp her mouth lest a nosy neighbor report the likely murder that seemed to be happening in the car. She came hard for a solid minute before finally coming down from it.

"That was so good, Master. Thank you for making that choice for me. My dumb little bimbo brain couldn't process it," she said with a smile.

"You're welcome, slut. Now, are you ready to come upstairs and help. You'll be my consolation prize if I strike out with your roommates tonight."

"Yes, Master. My pathetic cunt is definitely not as good as theirs. You should only have the best pussy. Please leave me empty tonight. I'll help make sure my roommates are submitting to your cock the way proper half-breed chinks should."

"You're fucking pitiful, bitch," I said to her as I took my hands away. "I can't wait for them to see how pathetic you are. Do they know?"

"No, Master. Nobody knows."

"They'll find out tonight when you're kneeling on the floor and they see all the things you've written on yourself this week."

"Yes, Master."

Carly buttoned up her pants and we walked inside. My relatively small amount of luggage and backpack the only things in tow. We let ourselves in and I was greeted with the sound of music and laughter along with a faintly rhythmic thumping. Carly literally face palmed, "They're doing it again?"

"What?"

"Just watch. Oh my God, they're dorks. And I say that knowing that I'm a dork who makes games for dorks and fucks a giant dork!" she said with a snicker. I walked down the apartment hallway towards the noise. I started to make out singing and more laughter. Someone was singing the new Ariana Grande song. And singing it badly. "Just remember, they're hot as fuck, Master," Carly whisper shouted over the noise.

I glanced around the apartment. It looked like a typical college apartment. Sparse furniture. Limited pictures. Kept a lot cleaner than any of my places but really not very "homey" if you'd asked me. Generic beige carpet and beige walls. Carly took my bag from me and went into one of the bedrooms but gestured for me to continue on. As I walked further down the hallway, it opened up into a pretty spacious living room and I realized what was happening.

I was greeted with the sight of a super hot blonde dancing on a Double Dancing Rotation dance pad. I could only see the back of her but her ass was mesmerizing as it swayed back and forth with the club dance moves. She was wearing a tight pair of white yoga shorts that hugged every curve and crevasse of her ass. They almost seemed semi-translucent from her sweat. Her athletic frame and mocha skin were smooth and flawless, glistening with the moisture of exertion.

As hot as she was, I managed to tear my eyes away and look at the other girl. A pink haired girl who was swaying her hips side to side while she played a guitar and caterwauling into a mic stand. They'd apparently synced up 2DR and Band Hero so they could play them together. Each TV streamed one of the games.

"Uhhmm... Hi... I'm Jay," I said. Natalie, the blonde, yelped with a startled jump while Alex simply turned around and walked towards me.

"Jay! It's so great to meet you!" she said as she gave me a quick hug before looking back at me, "Carly can't stop talking about you. Jay this... Jay that. All good, in fact... too good, frankly," she said with a wink.

Now that I had a chance to look at her, I was able to take her in. A little shorter than Natalie and thinner, she had slightly bigger boobs and was quite proud of them. She had a whole, semi-goth thing going but more the vintage kind of goth than the "I'm dark and foreboding" type. She was wearing a short, flared black dress that contrasted markedly with her pale skin and pink hair. Her legs were encased in fishnets and the choker around her neck both immediately played to my personal fetishes. My eyes raked across her ample cleavage and I had to pull them back to her face. Her Asian features were subtle. She had large eyes that only hinted at her Asian heritage and a slightly daintier nose. But it was really subtle and I probably wouldn't have noticed if Carly hadn't mentioned it. The most striking thing about her was the pale white skin she had. I could already picture the contrast of my tanned skin against hers. Or, for that matter, Natalie's even darker complexion as they went down on each other.

I had to work hard to suppress the growing erection. "You must be, Alex?" I said extending my hand.

She laughed and took it, "What gave it away? Pink hair or black dress?"

"Carly didn't mention the pink hair. Or how hot you are," I said with a smirk. I figured if I was going to execute on my threat to Carly, I should start now.

"Oooh... a player," Natalie said as she walked up to me. I noticed she swayed her hips more than was strictly necessary. The blonde's asian features were much more pronounced which was odd given her appreciably darker skin. The nearly white, platinum blonde hair was the icing on top of the most unique cake I'd ever seen. Where Alex was Asian only in the most subtle of ways, Natalie was doing everything she could to scream, "Exotic woman!"

"Nice to meet you Natalie. Carly's told me a little about both of you but I feel like you guys have me at a huge disadvantage."

"Well that's where we like our men. Disadvantaged," Natalie said with a smirk.

"Yeah? That seems like it would take all the fun out of things," I replied as I sat down in the middle of the couch.

"Been in our house two minutes and you're already manspreading on our couch?" Natalie said but with less venom than I expected.

"You're not in class, Nat. Leave it be."

"Sorry... reflex... Being around all those entitled brats all day really affects your worldview sometimes. You want a drink, Jay?" she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Diet something if you don't mind," I said. Alex shot me a funny look, "I don't drink."

"Mind if we do?"

"I have no moral objection. Go ahead. I just like to be in control. But if you want to get drunk around a stranger... " I said with a grin.

"Hey some of my best times have been getting drunk around strange men," Alex said as she popped open a beer and joined me on the couch, sitting just a little too close. Just then, Carly walked in and joined me on the couch, sitting on the other side from Alex. She was still wearing her hat, for obvious reasons and Alex commented, "What's with that hat?"

"Ohh...," she said, embarrassed, "Just trying a new look."

"I think they're cute," I said and gave her a peck on the cheek. Natalie came back with a can of Diet Coke and a beer for Carly and Alex. I grabbed both of them and unscrewed the top, handing one to each of the beauties next to me. "So, Natalie? Gender Studies but you don't believe it?"

"No... I think Gender Studies is incredibly important. Just like studying race relations is. I just dislike a lot of the people the field attracts. I get to see a lot of people with a lot of axes to grind every day and it gets old real fast."

"What was your thesis on?" I asked, genuinely curious. It wasn't often you talked to someone from this field with such an outside-of-the-box worldview.

"Historical gender relations in cross cultural settings. Power dynamics through history," she said, as she stared at me. I felt like she was studying me at the moment. Perhaps she just had an academic, curious mind. But I felt like there was more.

"So like... the historical relationships between black men and Asian women?" I asked gesturing at her.

"Black woman and Asian man in my case... But yes."

"Interesting. Given my current relationship with Carly, I'd be really curious if your paper had any useful insights into the historical interactions between white men and Asian women."

"Well... It's historically been one of dominance," she said carefully. "White men have historically dominated many of the world's races. Asians. Blacks."

"And has that persisted to present day? Do modern day relationships have this aspect of dominance?" I probed. "What do you think, Carly? Be truthful with your roommate."

Carly's eyes were wide as she stared at me. She gulped and spoke with a waiver of trepidation and excitement, "I think... some people... like those dynamics to be present in their relationships."

"Interesting. Carly, why don't you sit on the ground so that your roommate can sit on the couch. After all, it's your guest that's displacing her."

"No need..." Natalie started but Carly was already moving wordlessly to sit at me feet. She sat on her heels and looked up at me obediently. "Oh... thanks, Carly," she said as she sat her hot little ass down next to me. Her lithe, sweaty body was just inches from me.

"And Alex, what do you do?" I asked, turning to her and letting my other arm down next to me resting against Natalie's knee. I felt her flinch but she didn't move to break the contact. That wa a good sign.

"Me? I'm a... uhh... I'm a dancer," she said with a bit of a blush.

"Like in movies? Ballet?" I asked.

She shook her head and grinned. "I'm a stripper," she said.

"Carly, your roommates are an anti-feminist gender studies professor and a stripper?"

"Hey... I'm not anti-feminist," Natalie said feeling the need to defend herself.

I turned to her, "Oh, I think you are. Tell me... which power dynamics do you find the most interesting? Is it white men and black women? Or white men and asian women?"

She gulped a little, "Uhmm... Carly... your boyfriend is a little... uhh... aggressive, isn't he?"

"Oh no... he's very aggressive," she said and nuzzled up against my leg.

"I'm gonna go get changed into something more comfortable," Alex said and excused herself. Her skin was flushed and I smiled at her retreat.

"You didn't answer the question though, Natalie," I turned back to her yet again, resting my hand lightly on her knee, "The history of slavery in America is fascinating. And it was almost cliche for male slave owners to have affairs with their slaves. Even breeding with them. But something similar happened in parts of China and Japan too. It was a little different though, right? The Asians bred themselves into submission, encouraging docility as part of a quiet eugenics program to please their colonial masters."

Natalie nodded and her eyes were a little distant. I flicked my sight down to Carly who was smiling happily and squirming on the floor. Natalie shook her head as if to clear her mind, "I would hardly call the rapes of black women affairs. It was far less consensual than that in most cases."

"Most? But not all?" I asked, leaning a little closer to her.

"Well... there were probably some relationships that had genuine feelings. But we don't know and the power differential made it impossible to tell. It's like saying that a female prisoner can fall in true love with a guard. Or a high school student with a teacher."

"Interesting... that makes sense. So there'd have to be no societal power dynamic at play. No legally enforced one. Just a consensual gift of... power... and dominance," I said, watching her intently. "But isn't that what happened in Asia? Asians bred their girls to be gifts for the rich white traders. Exotic beauties became a natural resource."

Natalie stopped herself from nodding and again tried to rally, "Societally it was consensual but not for the individual women."

"Maybe. Maybe not. After all, if a woman is taught from birth to believe she's been bred for a certain purpose, then maybe the choice she's making is exactly what she wants to choose. Implying otherwise is like saying I was forced to go to college because my parents raised me with that goal in mind."

"Sure... I guess... I need to... uhmm... think about that more," she said as she took a sip of her beer.

"Bring me another Diet Coke," I said casually. She didn't even think twice about doing as I told her. She walked into the kitchen and I stared at her ass again. An ass that I knew I'd be fucking this weekend.

Carly sat up onto her knees and gave me a thorough kiss. "I'm so wet, Master. Watching you work gets me so hot. I hope you fuck them all weekend, Master. She was bred to submit, Master. She wants it. It's in her blood." She kissed me again and I stroked my fingers across her rock hard nipples causing her to gasp and squirm.

"Be good, slut."

"Yes, Master," she whispered as Natalie walked back in. She handed me the drink and I noticed she'd switched to water.

"Why'd you switch to water?" I asked, genuinely curious.

She looked at me, her eyes raking across my body in a bit of a reverie before saying, "I felt like the beer was going to my head a bit. If we're going to talk about this, I want to be clear headed." Her eyes twinkled mischievously. I really like smart women. "I think I found the flaw in your argument though. By and large, neither the asian female/white male nor the black female/white male power dynamics were jointly consensual. There were grave consequences for the females almost always. Often literally."