Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on her knee again and looked her in the eye. "I 100% agree with you."

"You do?" she seemed surprised.

"Of course! I would never condone or approve of what happened it was horrible," I said, making my offense at both the act and her own assumption known. Perhaps I "doth protested too much" but I knew I was close. I squeezed my hand and worked it slightly up her thigh. "But the damage was done in some cases. Natural selection took over. Black women were bred for strength, submission and ability to breed large families. Asian women were bred for submission, smaller stature and beauty. Those traits show up in their descendants. Particularly in Japanese women."

She swallowed and bit her lip slightly. In my peripheral vision, I saw Carly squirm some more and I knew she was thinking the same thing I was, "Got her."

"I'm Japanese..." she barely whispered.

"Are you descended from slaves?" I asked as I rubbed her thigh. Higher and higher. She could only nod.

"Well then you must have seen it. Maybe you even see some of those traits in yourself? You're certainly strong and sexy," I told her in a matter-of-fact tone. "And now you're born at a time when you don't have those legal requirements."

"That's what I tell my students. They're lucky to be born free," she said.

"But they also have the freedom to give into their urges. No coercion. No legal requirements. A perfect... free... submission if they want." Her eyes widened as she realized what I was saying but I continued, "Isn't that right, Carly?"

Carly knew what I wanted, "That's right, Master. I'm free to submit to you. To give in to the submissive asian I've been bred to be."

Natalie gasped and I leaned forward, putting my lips to her ear and breathing into them while also stroking far enough up her thigh I could practically feel the burning heat radiating from the empty hole between her legs. "You can give in too. You can choose to submit."

"I... oh... I... Uhmm..." Natalie stammered, stood up and practically sprinted to her room.

"I hope I didn't push too far, babe," I said as Carly simply sat there and stared at me from her kneeling position.

"You were perfect, Master. She'll be pounding herself with her big white dildo she thinks we don't know about. I guarantee. And she clearly wants to submit. She's conflicted, but she'll come around. May I suck your cock, Master? It must be ready to burst. I promise to just keep it hard and ready for your new women." Carly looked up at me with dark, needful eyes. Her lips twitched and puckered involuntarily, almost as if she was already imagining my shaft penetrating her throat.

"You may, slut. But you better force my cock all the way down your pathetic throat. Choke and gag on it while I imagine fucking some nice mixed race pussy instead of your miserable mouth. Oh, and take your hat off. It will only get in your way."

She gave a whole body shudder of excited embarrassment then smiled as she pulled off her hat and tossed it, forgotten, across the room. She licked her lips and leaned forward, reaching for my pants to unzip them, "Of course, Master. Feel free to hold me down and degrade me as you see fit, Master."

She quickly got to work and obediently began gagging herself on my cock. She made erotic little choking and gurgling sounds and every time, I could feel my hard dick surge and fill her throat. I placed a hand on her head and controlled the pace, basically using her mouth to jerk myself off. After a couple minutes, I heard a soft click of heels on hardwood and I opened my eyes. Alex was standing there watching us. She was wearing a slutty secretary outfit like you'd wear for halloween along with 6 inch white platform heels, fishnet stockings with obvious garters and her hair in double pony tails.

"You two are already busy, I see?" she said.

Carly was startled and began to pull off but I held her down. She moaned on the thick cock penetrating her mouth and filling her throat. "I thought you were changing into something more comfortable?" I asked, making no effort to hide Carly's ministrations.

"I wear stuff like this every day. Why wouldn't I be comfortable in it?" she responded with a little shimmy of her hips.

"Your stripper roommate makes a good point, Carly. She seems like she knows herself pretty well," I said as I yanked Carly off my cock. Her mouth stayed in a "O" as drool and pre-cum stretched messily from my shaft to her lips. "Do you think she's ready for your little secret?"

Carly's whole body shook with terrified arousal before she was able to compose herself just a little. She swallowed and nodded meekly, watching me with big doe eyes. I released my grip on her hair and she instantly plunged back onto my rock hard dick.

Alex put on some music and started slowly swaying her hips, "What's Carly's 'little secret'?" she asked. Her voice was husky and full of arousal. I didn't answer right away, instead enjoying the show as she swayed absentmindedly to the music. Alex watched my eyes and began dancing more pronounced and sensually. Her fingers traced along her skin as she moved to the soft rhythm of the nameless R&B song playing in the background. I watched for a bit, maybe a minute or so, feeling Carly work my cock over as it stiffened in her mouth because of Alex's gyrations.

"Carly has... uhmm... let's say 'special requirements' when it comes to sex," I said. Carly simply moaned an affirmation while she continued to bob up and down on me as if her life depended on it. I felt her lips seal as she sucked me in, swirling her tongue around my shaft and engulfing the head before repeating the process with slavish devotion.

"Oh yeah?" she said as she shook some more. She turned her back to me and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Alex is taking her top off, slut," I told Carly and she moaned again, this time in pure lust. "I think she's trying to seduce me. Can you imagine how pathetic she thinks you are that she thinks she can seduce a man away from a bimbo giving a blowjob?"

I was greeted by another moan and this time, I grabbed her head and yanked it up and down quickly three or four times on my cock.

Alex turned around and her eyes were on fire with lust. Underneath her shirt she was wearing a sexy, strappy bikini looking ensemble that barely covered her nipples. Her breasts were those absurdly fake bolt ons that strippers have. But they were top quality, only their absolute defiance of gravity gave them away as anything other than real. The effect of everything was to give her an almost anime like quality to her look. I could see why she was a successful stripper. She ran her hands up her side and cupped those beautiful tits, almost displaying them for me before continuing with her increasingly erotic dance. "So that's the little slut's kink? She likes being humiliated?" she asked as her eyes bored into mine.

"Not just that. Carly believes that she is bred for sex." Alex paused in her dancing for a second, confusion written on her face. I paused for affect before continuing, "The little slanty eyed chink thinks gooks, nips, and really all yellow cunts were bred for white cock."

Carly's reaction was borderline orgasmic. She groaned loudly around my cock, filling the room with a lusty roar of affirmation. Her whole body quivered and I thought she might have actually achieved the rarest of feets. An orgasm without being touched even a little. I could see her face blushing from the humiliation. Knowing that she'd just crossed a line with her roommates and they'd never look at her the same. My eyes flicked back to Alex's face, trying to judge if I'd pushed too far with my comments. I was acutely aware of the absurdly racist characterization I'd just made. And while I could rationalize it in my mind that I was simply articulating Carly's fetish, I knew as I said it that I ran the risk of screwing things up with Alex and maybe even Natalie too.

Alex's eyes flared and she spun around again, shaking her ass at me seductively. She knew she was able to tease a man well and she was doing just that. I was having to exert quite a bit of willpower because the combination of a fantastic deep throat fucking and the pink haired stripper's dancing was making an imminent orgasm pretty easy. Her thumbs hooked into her skirt and she started to pull it down, stopping before it cleared her tight little bubble butt. "And what do you think?"

"I think some girls think that. And it gets them hot. And if that means I can sink my cock into a tight, willing hole then I'm all for it."

She must have liked my words, at least a little, because she pulled on the skirt just a little more and it popped around her ass, revealing even more of her magnificent body. It was then that I realized she had a whole series of tattoos as well. I'd been too mesmerized by her perfectly formed tits and seductively swaying hips to take notice. Some of them were in Kanji, some in English, some just pictures. The most prominent one was something written up her spine in Kanji, but she also had a picture of a rose on one of her ass cheeks and a butterfly on the other. A pinup girl holding a dildo was on her left shoulder blade while the words, "Not Cheap" adorned her right. My eyes trailed down and the only other one I noticed was on her calves. It was upside down and I had to study it for a moment before I realized one said, "Hold" and the other said "These".

"And what do you think, Jay?" She asked, shaking me from my revery. "Are all Asian girls bred to be little fuck sluts for your big white dick?" Her hips continued to sway but it was really hard to read this girl. Especially while she kept distracting me in my already slightly blood deprived state.

I didn't say anything at first, trying to find the right angle. She was obviously communicating her desire and, I was pretty sure, that I couldn't screw it up at this point. After all, the girl was stripping for me while her roommate sucked my cock. The question was, what would get her hottest? What would push her buttons the most?

"Why do you strip, Alex?" I said changing the subject abruptly, hoping to learn a little more. She spun around and I was greeted to the full view of her barely clothed body. The stringy outfit barely covered anything. Her obviously shaved cunt was fully revealed beneath the thin, tight, purple fabric. Alex continued to move her hips rhythmically as the song changed to a faster tune. As I watched, I realized that her nipples were definitely pierced. She had another tattoo along the outside of each of her big fake tits. "Tight" and "Holes". And another tattoo right below her belly button that said something in Kanji with an arrow to her cunt below it.

"I like watching men get hard for me. I like knowing that they're imagining fucking me and not their wife... or girlfriend," she said meaningfully. Her smile promised wicked naughtiness and once again my cock surged into Carly's mouth. "I like being the person bringing them that pleasure. Knowing that all those men will get off to the image of my thrusting hips or gaping cunt," she said. She snaked a hand down her body and rubbed her cunt through the thin material.

"Untie it, Alex," I said simply to her. I saw her swallow slightly but she smiled and reached back to pull on the string. As she did, she stared me in the eyes. Her look smoldered and woke something deep in me. I felt a real need to make her mine in that moment. "Do you ever do more than stripping? In the private rooms?"

Her outfit, having had the pivotal knot untie, fell around her, revealing her impossibly white, flawless, smooth skin in its entirety. I also saw her pierced clit sparkle. I could tell she was on fire. She responded, "Only sometimes. My club is pretty good about not forcing it. Some places aren't so nice."

"So you get to pick and choose who you give pleasure to?" she nodded, "Who you blow?" another nod. "Who you fuck?" another nod and this time she closed her eyes and really started dancing to the music in earnest. "Do you like being a whore for them, Alex?"

"Yessss," she moaned as her hands roamed across her body.

I yanked Carly off of me and flung her away before reaching down to pull a twenty out of my wallet. "I like cheap, trashy whores Alex. You can have this twenty if you give up your holes for me this weekend. All of them."

She nodded as if in a daze and walked towards me, oblivious to my panting girlfriend who was looking on with absolute reverence and adoration. "To answer your question from earlier, I don't think all Asian girls are bred for white cock. I think all women just want to spread their legs and be whores though," I said and I pulled her to me.

She moaned, "Yessss" as my hands played with her ass and I flicked my tongue across her pierced nipples. Teasing them. "I've had them a long time. You can be rough. I like it rough," she said as I let my teeth pinch the tiny bud, forcing a gasp from her. She straddled my hips, her blazing cunt rubbing against my cock as she humped it, getting her clit worked up even more as I felt the little ring grind against my shaft. When she leaned down and kissed me, yet another piercing was revealed in her tongue. I'd never kissed a girl with a pierced tongue before and it was... odd. Kind of distracting, frankly. She took the 20 from my hand and flung it to the ground before grabbing my cock. Alex turned her gaze over her shoulder, searching for Carly. Her eyes fell on my obediently kneeling girlfriend and she got her first glimpse of the words scrawled across her forehead. Her voice dripped with pitying disdain as she said, "I can't believe you'd let someone else fuck this magnificent specimen.".

"I don't let him. I encourage him. I want him to fuck other sluts. I trust him. He's my Master and deserves only the best," she said solemnly. As if to prove it, she scooted closer, giving my cock a slow lick of her tongue before guiding it into Alex's tight, wet cunt.

I'm not sure whose groan was louder, mine or Alex's as we both exalted in the sensation of my cock forcing its way into her incredibly tight cunt. She lowered herself gingerly, taking every inch slowly and I could see the hot little stripper sweating from the effort. Finally, she let gravity take over and dropped the last inch, engulfing me fully with her slick, small hole. She screamed, "Yes!" in a triumphant shout and ground her hips into me, enjoying the sensation of complete fullness. "Fuck. I haven't had a cock this good in so long." We fell into a rhythm, both of us leaning back as she supported herself with her hands on my knees and ground her hips into me. It was feverish but also indulgent knowing that she was getting close to getting herself off.

"If you cum before I do, you're nothing but a cheap, trashy slut, Alex. Is that what you want?"

"Ungh... unghh... " she grunted.

"Tell my Master, slut. Tell OUR Master," Carly said meaningfully. She had her hand between her legs and was playing with her own leaking cunt.

"Fuck yes... If that's all it takes I'm going to flood this big, thick, white cock with all the cum juice it wants. Make me a cheap whore. Make me a trashy little bimbo bitch for you. I'll fucking worship you if you fuck me like this. Call me whatever fucking names you want... Master!" she shouted as she came hard, screaming out an orgasm that was likely to get a noise complaint from neighbors. I leaned forward with a snarl and wrapped my arms around her back, lifting her lithe dancer body I switched our positions so that I was kneeling in front of her as she spread her legs on the couch. Grabbing her ankles, I pushed them up above her head wide and far and started hammering her cunt harder and harder.

I gripped her legs right where the tattoos told me too, "You marked yourself this way, is this what you like? Forced to be spread and impaled on a big cock?" I said taunting her as I slid my cock slowly inside her drenched cunt.

"Fuck yes. I love it. Just like this. Please pound me though... don't tease me. Take me," she said. I pulled out and didn't slide in again until she whimpered pitifully. Broken. I rewarded her by ramming my cock hard into her.

"You're mine now, cunt. This cunt. This mouth. This ass. You gave it all up for twenty dollars. Just like a cheap, gook, street walking, gutter slut," I punctuated each insult with a hard thrust into her gushing snatch.

"Yes, Master. Take her. Make her yours. Own her. Break her," Carly said behind me, chanting the words in an almost religious way. I could feel my own orgasm surge.

"Are you on the pill bitch?"

"No Master," she said meekly but offered no more as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she came again. I yanked my cock out and turned around to a surprised Carly who took the first blast of my cum to her forehead. I stroked out three more thick streams of spunk, coating her face.

"I may breed you some other time but not tonight, slut."

"Yes, Master," she said meekly.

"And you won't get my cock in your cunt the rest of the weekend."

"That's fine, Master. I love taking it in the ass even more. I'm weird that way."

"And how rough do you like it my new little toy?" I asked as I pinched her nipples, giving them a little twist and pull as I did.

She responded by arching her back, thrusting her tits at me and making a high pitched squeal of pleasure. "As rough as you want. I like it dirty. I like it rough. I like anything that gets your cock hard as steel, baby," she purred as she stroked my semi-hard cock. I reached out with my left hand and grabbed her throat, gently running my thumb along her skin. She lifted her chin, fully presenting her neck to me in an unmistakeable signal of complete surrender.

I pushed her down into the couch again as I loomed over her. My free hand swatted at her big fake tits, smacking them back and forth, quickly turning them red. I slapped her inner thigh too, bringing red angry welts to the skin as I enjoyed the contact of my hand against her firm, well muscled legs. When she was practically panting with lust again, I gripped her hair tight and threw her to the ground with Carly. Picking up a pair of hair ties, I shoved both girls forward onto their knees and roughly yanked their hands behind their backs, tying them tightly with the hair ties. The gesture was more symbolic than functional but all three of us bought into the metaphorical nature of their surrender. I looked at them for a moment, face down on the ground facing each other with their asses sticking lewdly into the air. "Who's got the wetter cunt? Who likes this most?" I asked to the room in general.

Regardless of the rhetorical nature of the question, both girls instantly piped up with, "Me, Master!" I reached down to feel and both girls were indeed profusely wet.

"I think Carly actually likes this a little bit more, Alex. I'm disappointed. You'll need to be punished."

"Thank you, Master. Please teach this dumb gook what she deserves, Master. Please train my cheap, fuck holes to respond to you without thought or reservation, my Lord."

I slipped the belt from my jeans and, without warning, whipped it out against the stripper's already red ass. "When do you perform next?" I asked as I lashed at her again, causing her to gasp.

"Tomorrow night," she said, twitching and squirming from arousal.

"Good... everyone will see the obvious marks from tonight."

"Thank you, Master. It will probably make me even more money. Men like cheap, trashy girls the best."

"Well then my little twenty dollar whore might be the best one," I said as I rained blow after blow onto her ass. Carly inched her face closer to her roommate until they were nose to nose then began to kiss her. Alex was surprised at first but quickly returned the kiss as they tried to awkwardly make out. Each lash brought a little squeal to Alex which she transferred through her kiss. Eventually, her ass and upper thighs were criss crossed with the marks from the belt. "Good. Now for the piece de resistance," I said. I grabbed Carly by the hair and pulled her up and around. She awkwardly shuffled across the floor on her knees, unable to keep up and falling forward, stopped only by the grip of my fist in her hair. I positioned her behind Alex and shoved her face into the stripper's red buttocks. "Lick her ass, slut. Let's show Natalie what a couple pathetic, submissive bitches she lives with."