Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't nearly brazen enough to just walk up to her though. But I did find myself watching her unabashedly. Her skin was soft and white. Not nearly as pale as Alex but close. Her green eyes were piercing and shone with intelligence. She was wearing a skimpy little black bikini that I was already daydreaming about untying to see the treasure that lay beneath. After staring at her for a couple more minutes, she put her book down (that she hadn't flipped a page on in 15) and stretched her arms out about her head. She knew what she was doing. Her tits poked out magnificently. They were pert, firm orbs that looked like they were very eager for attention. She stood up and walked around the pool, giving me a great view of her ass as she walked away from me. Her little black thong disappeared between a nice, thick bubble butt that was obviously begging to be grabbed. She dove into the pool and started swimming her own laps, keeping pace with mine as she went. It wasn't a big pool so I got to enjoy little glimpses of her frequently as we passed each other. Finally, I got to the end of my laps and stood in the shallow end, shaking the water out of my ears before I got out.

"You swim often?" I heard her ask from behind me.

"When I can?" I said. Was this girl really coming on to me? Surely not, right?

"You impressed me. Most guys are too timid to simply stare."

"Well, you're very eye catching," I told her and turned around. She was standing within a foot of me and I could see now how short she was. I could also stare right down her cleavage for a full view of her magnificent tits.

"Really? You think I'm eye catching? More eye catching than that hottie you came in with last night?"

Now it was my turn to be taken aback. "My girlfriend? Hmm... I don't like to compare people to her, they usually come up short," I said, feeling the need to defend Carly. I recognized the oddity of the reaction given the arrangement I had with Carly but felt like I needed to say it.

"Even girls you can't stop staring at while you're showing off in the pool?" she said and dropped her eyes down to my well outlined cock. She put her hand on her side and stuck her hip out, which really served to highlight her nice proportions. "I've got a room and some time if you want to come by."

I looked her up and down. The offer was tempting. Very tempting. Unfortunately, we had a full day today and the chance to fuck some random slut wasn't worth risking being late for lunch with Carly's parents. "I'll take a rain check," I told her as I leaned a little closer. "What's your name?"

"Jackie," she said as her breath quickened at the closeness. "The offer's good through Sunday, stud."

"I'll be thinking about it," I told her as I got out and towelled off. She watched me like I was a piece of meat and I made sure not to adjust away the clear outline that my bathing suit was making of my hard cock. She obviously liked what she saw and, truthfully, so did I.

I went back upstairs and woke Carly up with a kiss. Unlike Kyrsten, Carly wasn't that much of a morning person. She was much more like me. "MMmmm... I slept wonderfully, Master."

"So some little slut invited me back to her room," I said as I gave her another kiss.

Her eyes snapped open, "Why aren't you there fucking her right now, Master?" she said with surprise and a little concern. She rubbed her belly subconsciously and I knew what she was thinking.

"I'm not done fucking other women, Carly. I told you, that's not going to change. But A, random sluts who want to ride you after five minutes sort of scare me and B, I didn't want to be late for lunch with your parents. Making sure your Dad and I get along is my most important goal for the weekend."

Carly's eyes softened and teared a little bit, "Is it pathetic that I love you more because you turned down a hot tramp to spend time with my family?"

I laughed, "No more pathetic than the fact that I love you more for being concerned not with my cheating but with the chance that I might go monogamous."

She slapped me with a pillow playfully and said, "Don't you ever say that word around me, Jay. It's a horrible dirty word that I never want to hear you say again!"

"What? Monogamous?" I said and she smacked me again. "Normal girls like monogamy," I told her as I pinned her arms above her head and kissed her. "It takes a really perverted, broken slut to think monogamy is a bad thing," I told her as our lips grazed each other teasingly.

"I guess that establishes what I am, Master."

"By the way, I want you to feel extra pathetic and submissive today while we talk to your parents. So I bought you something."

She trembled with a bit of fear and anticipation. I pulled out a pair of latex panties with two protrusions on the inside. One for her cunt and one for her ass. She'd spend the whole day with her two holes plugged. "Thank you, Master. I think it will accomplish your goal very well."

She slipped into them then rolled out of bed and dressed in what we'd agreed on. She had insisted that she should still dress to please me. While I'd insisted that she not give her father a heart attack by dressing like a fobby whore. The compromise was a light, playful sundress and a lacy, tiny bra that would make her presentable but would be right on the edge. The garter belt and heels she wore underneath only added to the sexy look.

I put on a button down shirt and suit jacket but did without the tie. We both looked pretty good as we got ready. Carly was nervous but I think being near me helped. As we walked through the hotel lobby, I saw the girl from the pool watching us. I couldn't resist the urge to prove a point so I stopped and gave a huge kiss to Carly while pulling her dress up from behind revealing the garter belt to the girl who got bug eyed. When I broke the kiss, I whispered into Carly's ear, "The little slut that hit on me is right over there," I said and gestured towards the girl who was making a poor effort of looking like she was reading. The girl's eyes went wide and I heard Carly gasp.

"You passed up fucking her for me, Master?" she said breathlessly, almost disbelieving as the beautiful young woman stood up and left the room. To go give herself a powerful orgasm, I hoped.

"Only because I had prior commitments to keep. I'll probably fuck her tomorrow," I said as casually as if I was talking about what to eat for lunch.

"Yes, Master. I would like that very much, Master," she said. Something about her answer seemed different but I couldn't put my finger on it. I forgot about the incident as we headed to her parent's house. I'd decided to splurge for a convertible and Carly loved having her hair blowing in the wind as we drove down I-4. As she gave me directions, I realized that we were heading into Windermere. Now for those of you that don't know Orlando, Windermere is SUPER high end. You're slumming it if you've got a house worth less than two million.

"Geezus, Carly. How rich are you?"

"My Dad does okay," she said with a smile. Between her options and her family's wealth, I was realizing that her father might have more than just a racial problem with me. He'd be a fool not to be concerned that I'm dating her for the money.

We pulled up into the driveway of a very nice three story home. There was a huge pool visible around the back and the house looked like it was easily worth four or five million dollars. "You and Sherry never let on you had this much. Never." I said, marveling at how they'd kept this so hidden in high school.

"We didn't know until we graduated. It was really important to my dad that we grow up thinking we weren't rich. So we had a tiny little house and led a perfectly normal middle class life. Imagine our shock when Sherry and I came home for Christmas and my dad had bought this place!"

I was already reassessing my opinion of the man I was about to meet. He was pretty cagey, obviously. But what really struck me was the lengths he would go to to make sure his daughters grew up the way he thought was right.

"Carly!" a voice called from the door of the mansion and out came a woman who I recognized immediately as her mother. She was just as beautiful as Carly and looked more like an older sister than a mother. The pair embraced and Carly gave her a kiss on the cheek, "You look wonderful dear. So stylish and happy," she said as she looked at me with a wink. Her English was nearly perfect. Almost no hint of an accent which was remarkable. The effort that she had to have put in to completely eradicate it was staggering. She was wearing a classy dress that hugged her figure. If it's true that a woman's mother gives you a preview of what they'll look like later than I was looking forward to being a very happy man.

"Hello, little one," said another voice, a deeper, more commanding voice. I looked at her father and understood why Carly felt the way she did. He was physically pretty imposing. I knew he was 50 years old but he didn't look it. He was almost my height and had twenty pounds of pure muscle on me. His tailored suit fit crisply and everything about his look said that he wasn't to be trifled with.

"Hello, Sir, it's a pleasure to meet you. Do you prefer Mr. Young or Mr. Yang?" I asked. Sherry had prepped me for this one. While they'd adopted the more americanized "Young" for the kids, their father had started having people revert to calling him "Yang" now that the girls were out of the house. I hoped that by showing that respect to him, it would start us out on the right foot.

He looked at me, as if evaluating me anew. "Young is fine," he said simply but I think I'd passed at least an initial test of sorts. Unlike his wife, Carly's father still had a noticeable accent. It wasn't difficult to understand or make out words but it was unmistakable where he was from and I got the impression that was completely intentional. I felt Carly squeeze my hand as we headed inside. We smiled at each other, I think both trying to reassure the other one.

We sat down in the living room and I tried not to goggle at the opulence of the house. There were marble statues, an indoor lap pool and freaking palm trees growing in the house. I finally found my voice enough to say, "I'm a little stunned by all this. It's not what I was expecting, Mr. Young."

"You didn't know about this?" he asked as he looked at his daughter. She shook her head slightly as if to confirm my ignorance.

"No. No I didn't. Carly wanted to respect your wishes that your money not be the driving force of social interactions."

"Well at least she respects some of my wishes," he said pointedly. "Carly has many fine traits but respect of her elders isn't always one of them."

"Well," I thought, "It looks like we're just jumping into this." I took a deep breath and said, "Actually, I don't think that's true."

"Are you saying you know my daughter better than I do?" he asked, his voice a little dangerous. His wife squeezed his shoulders and started to say something but I interrupted.

"On this one specific issue, I don't think you have all of the information."

"Oh this should be good. Why don't you enlighten me with your... information," he said. I could feel the situation on a knife's edge and I chose my words carefully.

"Your daughter finds herself in an awkward position that the two of us have put her in, Mr. Young. She's very much in love with someone but she knows her father will hate her for it and so she's terrified."

"My daughter is not terrified of me," he said, raising his voice slightly. The way Carly recoiled belied that statement.

"Not physically. Not mentally. But emotionally. She doesn't want to hurt you and she truly wishes that she could respect your wishes on this but... as I said, she's very much in love. As am I."

He harumphed, but I continued. "And I understand your issues, Mr. Young. She's explained to me a lot about the cultural issues and your view. And I get it. I get that it's easy for me to say that our love," I paused as I draped my arm over Carly and gave her a peck on the cheek, "Is more important than the broader issue that concerns you. But Mr. Young, I want Carly to be happy. I think you want that as well."

"And what would you like to say, Carly?" he asked. His face was impassive and unreadable. I made a mental note to never, ever, ever play poker with him.

"He's right, Dad. I love him and I know he loves me. And the fact that we're different races doesn't matter to us and it shouldn't matter to you. Jay is completely respectful to me," she said. From a strictly technical standpoint, it was a massive lie. But the spirit of the statement was certainly true. "Jay understands me far better than any of the boys you and Mom tried to set me up with. That should count for something. If he gets me more than people with a shared culture do then what does that tell you?"

"That you've become more Americanized than we wanted," he said coldly.

"What? How can you say that? You brought us here. You raised us here. Did you think we wouldn't think of ourselves as Americans? Dad, I love you. But I also love Jay. Please... please don't make me choose between you," she said and her voice broke. I squeezed her shoulder, proud of how strong she was being. "Please."

Her father's face softened, "Of course. Carly. Of course. I'm not your grandfather. I won't disown you for who you are with, no matter how much I may dislike them."

"I don't care about disowning, Daddy. I don't want my child to grow up not knowing her grandparents."

For the first time in minutes her Mom spoke, "Are you...?"

Carly looked up at me apologetically. We'd decided today wasn't the right time to tell them and I don't really think she meant to. I think she was speaking broadly and hypothetically but she also lacked any kind of subterfuge when her Mom asked. I nodded slightly towards her parents and she looked back at them. Her father's eyes were snapping back and forth between us, trying to kill me with a glance. But her mother was beaming as Carly nodded and said, "Yes... About six weeks along."

I instinctively held my hand over Carly's belly and gave her a little peck. "Oh, that's wonderful. That's so wonderful!" her mother said. "Isn't that wonderful, dear?"

"You come into my house and ask for my blessing and then tell me you've already... " he said as he stood, angry and fists balled.

I stood up too but forced my voice to stay calm, "It was never our intention, Mr. Young. We used protection and were responsible but sometimes that doesn't work."

"Responsible would have been to keep your lily white hands off of my daughter," he snarled in rage. I felt certain that this was going to come to blows and the only question running through my head was how much was I going to defend myself.

"Daddy!" Carly yelled at him.

"You stay out of this. Haven't you disappointed me enough for the day?" he said. The words shattered Carly who dropped back to the couch, sobbing.

"Mr. Young, I've tried to be nice to you but if you say another thing like that to your daughter, I don't know what I'll do." He looked down at his daughter and I could almost see the moment where the regret hit him. "You just told your daughter that she's disappointed you by giving you a grandchild. Is that really what you meant? Do you already hate your grandchild simply because he's half white?"

"No... of course not... No, Carly, I'm so sorry. I was angry and..." his wife cut him off gently and took Carly's hand. She led her daughter out of the room, leaving me and the deflated Asian man standing alone. "Jay. I'm sorry. Sit down. And stop calling me Mr. Young. Call me Chen."

"Okay, Chen. I'd like that. Can we start over?" I asked, trying to repair the bridge that nearly crumbled under our feet.

"Yes. Do you play chess?" he asked, gesturing at a table. Next to it was another table that caught my eye, however.

I smiled, "Rather than me beating you at Chess, why don't you show me who's boss in Go. I've always wanted to get better."

He smiled and laughed, "I'm not conceding you'd have won at Chess but sure. Let me show my new Caucasian friend the greatest game in the world. A Chinese game, mind you." He shook his finger at me in defiant gesture.

We sat down and started playing. I knew the basics of the game and had even played it online for awhile but two things hampered me. I'd never been very good and I hadn't played in several years. But Carly's dad was being very gracious as he stomped me.

"Why do you dislike me, Chen?"

"I don't. In fact, I quite like you. But you're not right for my daughter," he said simply. I placed another piece on the board as he pondered his move.

"Why is that?"

"She needs to feel a part of her community. To not be sucked into a whole new world," the white stone he placed cut me off and built a solid corner for him. I looked elsewhere for opportunities that already felt very scant.

"I won't ever take that from her. Her family and friends are very important. And I know it's important to you too. I even setup Sherry with a young man from my office. You'll like him. He's very respectful."

He eyed me, "You are the one that setup Sherry and Hideo?"

I nodded, keeping all the other sordid details to myself. "I am. Look, I'm not some kid with... well... yellow fever. That's not me. In fact, I've never dated an Asian girl before. When I came down here, it wasn't for Carly even. I was hung up on her friend Kyrsten."

"Oh yes... Kyrsten. She was such a lovely girl. I hate that her family went through all of that. So what happened? How'd you end up... dating... my daughter?" There was still an edge to his voice. I could tell he still wasn't happy with the situation but learning more about me was helping.

"Kyrsten came down here with her own intentions on someone and it wasn't me. Carly and I were kind of the odd ones out at the park that day and got to talking. She and I have a lot in common, you know."

"Such as?" he asked.

"We're both very smart. We were #2 and #3 in our graduating class. We're both geeks. We both moved far too far North for our liking or our parents liking."

He snorted at that, confirming what I suspected. He missed his daughters. "She and I are very compatible in virtually every way. And Mr. Young... Chen... Her biggest concern from the moment we started... dating... was about you. About what you'd think. She wanted to tell you but didn't want to do it over the phone."

He nodded and placed another stone, capturing three of mine. "I appreciate that. I also appreciate that you stood up to me. Not many people do that these days. And what I said needed to be called out. I'm going to have to grovel to my wife for forgiveness later."

"I doubt your wife wants you to grovel, Chen."

"What makes you say that?"

I considered, "The way she looks at you. In admiration. I think she's very grateful to have a man that has been strong enough to protect her and build all of this."

He looked around and nodded. "It's not been easy. My father was a hard man but very traditional. He was one of the people who most opposed the elimination of polygamy."

"I didn't know that was a thing there?"

"Typical westerner. Thought your Mormons had a monopoly on that?" he said but it was mostly good natured teasing. Besides, he was right.

I shrugged, "I suspect everyone thinks there country is the center of the world. How much do either of us know about Nigerian history, right?"

He looked at me and paused before returning to the game. He placed another devastating white stone that crippled any hope of a recovery. "Very astute, Jay. I see what Carly sees in you. But he had to grow up with years of colonialism then the Japanese occupation then the destruction of what was left of the old ways by the Communists. His biggest complaint was that the spine had been bred out of Chinese men. Mao was the one lucky man with a spine in a country that had lost any strength of character."