Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Mr. S. No problem. Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked. The way she looked at me, I really couldn't tell if I was so oversexed that I was imagining her emphasis on 'anything' or if she really did stress it in a teasing, sexy way. I looked at her and let my eyes rake up and down her without hiding it. She was wearing a simple skirt and silk blouse, just like most days. Her legs were shiny with hose and the light tank-top she wore underneath the semi translucent shirt left little to the imagination. Her big tits were proud and firm. Her eyes twinkled at me beneath her glasses as she sat up just a little straighter, almost as if she was presenting herself for inspection.

"I think I'm good for now, Victoria. Thank you."

"Of course, Mr. S. Anytime. All you have to do is ask," she said, a little too breathily.

My meetings went by without a hitch and Victoria was a model of efficiency and professionalism throughout the mid morning meeting as usual. It's funny. Until Carly, I'd honestly never really noticed Victoria. She was my secretary and not much else. But now, thanks to my lovely fiance, I was evaluating everyone I met and was seeing little signs in everyone. Sometimes obvious, sometimes less so.

Two interesting things happened that day, the first was a little after lunch when I was walking through the office and noticed that Carly was sitting at Victoria's desk talking about something. Carly gestured to the choker she was wearing, a thin piece of cord with a silver pendant at the throat, but all I caught was, "... wear it because my fiance..." as I passed through. When I came back, I was pretty sure I glimpsed Carly adjusting her skirt and said something like, "... goes crazy for them and hates..." I simply made a mental note to ask about it later and went about my business.

The second occurred when Carly finally met Daphne. Daphne came into my office a little after three and closed the door.

"I've been going crazy all week, lover. I want to just suck your cock right now," she was leaning forward and pulling her neckline down to show off her perfect tits to me. No bra obstructed the view, either.

I stood up and she watched me, still leaning on the desk. As I walked around her, I pulled up her flouncy skirt to expose her naked ass. As I'd instructed, she wasn't wearing any underwear and I happily slid my fingers into her wet cunt. She'd certainly been truthful about being horny. "I bet everyone smells your cunt juices in the office. Such a fucking whore you are. Do they know who you spread your legs for?"

"No," she said with a sigh as my fingers worked inside her.

"Then we'd better keep it that way, slut. Stop trying to seduce me at the office."

"Yes, sir," she said dejectedly. I pulled my fingers out and held them up to her mouth. Her glossy pink lips circled around them then took them in as if she was sucking my cock. Just as she was flipping her skirt down, Carly came in.

"Oh..." she said then recognized Daphne, "Nice to finally meet you Daphne. I'm Carly," she said warmly.

Daphne straightened up and returned the smile, "Jay was just..." she said then trailed off.

"Jay and I don't have secrets. I'm assuming Jay was just tormenting you and leaving you in a lust fueled haze?"

Daphne nodded, "Something like that."

"Master can be such a tease. It's really tremendous."

"I've noticed," Daphne said and shot me a look. I think she found the whole conversation weird. I could certainly understand that. She knew that Carly knew about my women but the casualness of it had obviously thrown her for a loop. "I'm sorry... I have to ask. You're really okay with all this?"

Carly blushed slightly before looking at me. I nodded slightly and she answered the blonde's inquiry, "More than okay, actually. This was my... thing... before it was... Master's. He's embraced it because of me not in spite of me."

I stroked my fingers down Daphne's back, causing her to shudder as I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Carly loves nothing more than being able to watch me seduce and fuck other women. Any woman I want, she believes I should have. It's a very good trait for a wife, I think." I was talking to Daphne but staring at Carly. I loved her reactions when I said things like that. She tensed up and shook slightly, eyes flicked closed as a wave of pleasure rolled through her involuntarily. I could hear Daphne's own breathing intensify as well, "But enough of that for now. You get back to work and maybe I'll find some time to play with you later."

"Yes sir," Daphne said happily as she left the room. I kissed Carly and shooed her back out of the office. I really did have a ton of work to do and couldn't spend all day playing with my pets. As I closed the door, I noticed Tabitha walk off the elevator. I made eye contact with Carly and nodded towards the athletic latino girl stepping through the sliding metal doors. Carly glanced over her shoulder and saw what I was gesturing to. She gave me a little smile and went to scout out her next target. I know from talking to her later that she loved that whole day. Scouting out possible targets for me was pretty much her ultimate turn on. I briefly wondered what college would have been like if Carly and I had gone to the same school. My roommates would have seen a lot more socks on doors, that's for sure.

The rest of the day was uneventful as it drug on. Watching Carly talk to the women in the office was nice, but I kept finding my mind wandering towards tonight. Carly had insisted on meeting all of the women I wanted seduced and that meant Louise, too. Louise, the enigma. We'd talked about her and Carly knew that she was the one that I was most intrigued by. I hoped Carly would have some kind of brilliant insight or epiphany.

"So she's a slutty virgin?" Carly asked in the cab on the way over to the dorms.

"Yeah. That's the best way to describe it, I guess. I've watched her finger herself but then she'll talk about being a good girl and waiting. Nobody can figure her out."

"Well, after what you told me about how she grew up, it's not really surprising. Living with a bunch of womanizers can't be easy. And then to have your brothers get your friend to fuck you in front of them? That's a little messed up even for me, Master."

"But kinda hot, right?"

Carly blushed but nodded, "Yes, Master." She smiled at me, knowing what I was thinking. The image of Starla seducing and fucking Louise was definitely an attractive one. It's hard to blame her brothers for being sleazy with the two girls.

We got to the dorm and, as always, I drew a fair bit of stares as I walked in with the hot piece of ass on my arm. Carly was practically dressed like a nun compared to some of the things I'd made Sherry wear. But she was still absolutely stunning and turned every head in the building. "I'm kind of a rock star here."

"I noticed. Why are you working so hard on the women at work when you could have your pick of the litter here? Look at that girl," she said gesturing over to the sitting area while we waited on the elevator.

"Who?"

"Exactly. You can't even recognize which one I'm talking about," she laughed. "The Indian girl in the back corner. The one practically drooling over you.

I glanced once more in that direction and saw who she was talking about. A breathtaking brunette with smooth caramel skin and full lips was staring at us. She was indeed beautiful, I couldn't argue with that. "You know, I can't fuck every hot girl that looks my way, babe."

"I know, Master. I just want you to have all options on the table."

"I'd rather have you on a table," I said as I kissed her neck. I'll admit, my eyes were still staring at the obviously aroused Indian girl watching us as I did it, however.

Carly purred into my ear, "Of course, Master. If that's your wish you should have that as well. I'll never argue with that idea..."

"Not until you've landed me all four of the sluts I want, baby," I said with a smile. She flashed her brilliant grin back to me and nodded in happy submission.

We got to the dorm room and I knocked. A chorus of "Come in"s shouted from behind the heavy wooden door. I opened it and saw the three girls, Sherry, Starla and Louise, sitting on the small, cheap couch and watching a movie. Oh God... Evolution. A terrible movie from the 90s. They were laughing uproariously at the end as we came in.

"Why do they think this will work?" Louise was asking.

"Because there's Selenium in head and shoulders, duh!" Starla answered.

"Yeah... but the two idiots were the ones that told them. Did they even check?" Sherry asked.

"Of course not. The script said it's right. I'm sure it will work." Louise answered

"Did they even have a reason to think Selenium?" Sherry asked.

"Not a good one," Louise and Starla responded in unison as they convulsed in laughter.

I turned to Carly who was watching the movie, obviously having never seen it. I could tell she hadn't seen it because she'd neither groaned nor rolled her eyes as any sane person would. I leaned over and whispered, "It's not exactly Oscar territory."

She giggled and nodded. We politely stood while the three girls finished their terrible, terrible movie. By the end, they were almost too busy laughing to talk. Sherry finally composed herself and looked up at me, "Sorry, Master. We got distracted."

I laughed, "I see that. I expect it from a silly slut like you but I'm surprised these two got roped into such a terrible movie."

"I made them Mr. S. It's one of my favorite bad movies ever," Louise said. She looked at me and bit her lip. I felt Carly squeeze my hand and trace my palm with her finger.

"At least you acknowledge it's a terrible movie, Louise," I said with a wink.

"It's a great date movie, Mr. S. The perfect movie to put on and not watch," she said saucily. Starla frowned at her friend's blatant flirting. "Speaking of dates. When are you going to take Starla on a second date. I think she's been missing you."

"Louise," Starla hissed and blushed.

"I'm not really sure if she enjoyed our date so I'm really waiting for her to give me the green light."

Starla goggled at me as Carly, the only one in the room other than Starla and I that understood the code, choked a cough back.

"I... well... I..."

"Oh she loved it, Mr. S," Louise said as she walked up to me, "She couldn't stop talking about it but well...," she said glancing at Carly.

"Go ahead," Carly said, "Master and I have no secrets from each other."

"She'd really like a one on one date. I think she was a little intimidated by Kyrsten."

"Louise!" Starla fairly shouted the second time.

Louise just smiled at me, never breaking eye contact. "She doesn't want you to think she's a slut, Mr. S. I think she thought you expected some kinky threeway and she wants you to know she's not that type of girl." I looked at Louise and then at Starla.

"I won't bring Carly on our next date, Starla. Assuming I get the green light. So do I have it? Do I have the green light?"

She was flushed from head to toe and couldn't even talk as she held her breath. She nodded ever so slightly and I clapped my hands together. "Excellent."

"And what about me, Mr. S? When do I get MY date?" Louise said, stepping even closer and looking up into my eyes. Her small breasts were pressing against my shirt ever so slightly.

"You know my condition," I told her.

"All three of my holes first? Before even a date? But Mr. S. I'm not that type of girl. Only sluts put out before the fourth date."

Sherry and Carly snickered and Starla gasped a little. All three of them had been spreading their legs quickly in their own ways. "But I like slutty girls, Louise."

"Well, then none of this for you," she said and pulled her tank top down, flashing me her hot little nipple for the briefest of moments before fixing her shirt and skipping away with a laugh. I gave Carly a brief little nod and she followed Louise into the girls' shared bedroom while I looked at Starla and Sherry.

"Sherry, here's my credit card. Go to the nearest sex shop and buy a butt plug, a remote controlled dildo and a pair of nipple clamps," I told her without even looking at her. She made a surprised little whine.

"But, Master. I've missed your big thick white cock in me. Can't you use one of my holes first," she said.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me before giving her a kiss. Her tongue danced inside my mouth as her moans resonated through my body. The little slut was practically in heat as she humped wildly up against my hip. I pulled her away and spit onto her surprised face, "You'll have my cock when you've earned it slut. Now do what you're told before I make you do it naked."

"Yes, Master," she said and scurried out of the room. Starla and I were alone now and I walked towards her.

"I've been thinking about you, slut," I told her as I walked forward. She backed away into the corner of the kitchen, feeling behind her and stammering as she did. She knew what I was doing. She knew what I was going to do. And she loved it. It was all part of the game to her.

"Just because I gave you the green light for a date doesn't mean I want something else," she said. Her breathing was heavy and her big tits grew and shrank with her breath in her too tight t-shirt.

I traced my fingers down her chin and across her breasts and nipples sending a shiver through her body. "You're dressed sluttier than normal today," I observed. Her tight t-shirt showed off her plump little waist and her little short shorts barely covered her ass.

"I thought you liked sluts," she snapped.

"Oh... so you dressed like this for me?" I leaned in closer and inhaled her scent.

"What? No. Of course not. I"m not going to dress like a slut for a man who doesn't understand the meaning of 'No'!"

"Oh? So since I fucked you you've just decided to be a slut in general?" I whispered into her ear. She was pinned between me and the counter and my words didn't get a denial. Instead they caused her to moan in arousal. "That's it, isn't it. You know you're a slut now."

"Y... Nooooo," she whined in an unconvincing denial. My left hand traced down her side and to her moist cunt. The heat radiated out from her thin shorts and I cupped it in my hand possessively.

"I think we both know that's a lie. We better hurry. Unless you want your roommates to catch us," I said and I spun her around roughly and bent her forward. My cock was out in a flash and crammed into her cunt. She let out a squeal of joy at the invasion as I started slamming her so hard that she had to put her hands up to avoid being slammed into the wall. Her feet came off the ground as her legs wiggled helplessly while I pounded into her. "Dumb cunt. Better make yourself sound like Sherry or else Louise is going to know the truth."

"Please... no," she whimpered.

"I love that you still fight it, bitch." I snarled. I knew it was all a game to Starla but her response to that game and the pretense she needed was hot as hell. Her hot, wet and tight cunt felt like heaven wrapped around my shaft. Her already barely believable whimpers of protest quickly changed into moans of lust as we both surrendered to our need. I grabbed her hair with one hand and slid my thumb into her ass with the other, feeling a sense of ownership over the hot little slut. It didn't take long for me to finish as I rammed into her several more times hard and fast before filling her up. She was panting as she laid limply across the kitchen counter. I zipped my pants up and gave her ass a nice little swat. "Are you still happy, Starla?" I asked. It's really weird. In the moment, I could surrender to the fantasy. A lot like I did with Carly actually. The lust and the hormones drove me hard. Afterwards, I still felt that same tug of concern. That worry that maybe I'd taken the game that one step too far.

Any worries I had faded as Starla turned around to face me. She was grinning ear to ear and had a look of lust on her face and a twinkle in her eye that was unmistakable. She stepped closer to me, showing a confidence that I hadn't realized she possessed. "Are you, my rapist, asking me if I'm happy?"

I nodded, unable to break eye contact as she continued. "You think I'd be happy when I'm just being taken and fucked whenever you want. When I don't have a say in it. When I never know when you're going to use my holes and not even bother to think about me as a person or even about my pleasure. Did you even consider giving me an orgasm?"

I shook my head and smiled, "It never occurred to me."

She grinned back, "Good... I'll cum with some nice boy who wants to make love. That's not what I need or want from someone who just takes what he desires."

I leaned forward and kissed her, taking her into my arms. Our tongues explored each other with need. As I broke the kiss, I whispered, "You'll tell me when you're done with the game." She stared at me and I wondered if maybe I'd broken some kind of rule by even talking about it. Maybe I had. Maybe I needed to.

She just nodded, suddenly shy again and tucked her hair behind her ear. "What if... what if I'm never done with it?"

I kissed her again, lightly this time, then leaned and whispered into her ear, "Then I'll be happy with my little piece of tight rapemeat, won't I?"

She shuddered. A full body ripple of pleasure going all the way from her shoulders to her cunt. She gave a little moan and nod at the end. Before we could say anything else, the door to the bedroom opened and Carly and Louise walked out. I stepped smoothly away from Starla, still aware that her roommates didn't know what was going on. Carly gave me a knowing smirk. There was no hiding things from that girl. Louise, on the other hand, looked at us both quizzically, sure that something was going on but unsure what it was.

"Did you two have a nice talk? I asked.

"Yes, Master. I think I understand Louise a lot better now. I like her a lot. I think you'll like her too." Her smile and tone told me exactly how much she wanted me to "like" Louise.

"I hope so. But I already like all three of these beauties. Each in different ways," I said as I looked over my shoulder at Starla who blushed bright red.

"I hope so too, Mr. S," Louise said as she bit her lip. Her eyes bore into me with a stare that would melt steel. My just spent cock twitched in my pants involuntarily as I resolved to find out exactly what made this sexy little enigma tick.

We stayed and talked for awhile, Louise kept flirting every chance we got, even sitting next to me on the couch and squeezing unnecessarily close to me. Sherry finally returned with the items I'd told her to buy. I took them from her and we said our goodbyes. Sherry and her sister gave each other a more than sisterly kiss which actually made Starla look away in embarrassment. Louise simply watched me the whole time.

When we got back to my condo, I immediately pulled Carly into the bedroom and onto our bed with a laugh. "Very eager, Master."

"I'm eager to hear what you think about the girls I've pointed out to you."

She rubbed my shaft through my pants, "I see that, Master. You do seem VERY eager. You want to know what your fiance thinks about your odds of fucking them?"

I nodded and closed my eyes, "Suck Starla's cunt juice off me while you tell me, baby."

Carly's eyes widened as she nodded and fished out my cock. She was mesmerized by it as she took a little lick and made a satisfied yummy sound.

"Victoria is 100%, Master."

"Really?" I asked as she sucked me expertly down her throat then came back up.

"Oh yes, Master. I think you'll see within a day or two a complete change. She is almost as eager to serve you as Sherry and I."

"Interesting, I said. And what about Tabitha?"

"I didn't get much of a chance to talk with her. I think she's probably 50/50 based on what I've seen but that's totally a guess," she said before sucking me down again. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as she worked my cockhead with her tongue and throat. She came back up with a gasp, panting for air. "In fact... wow... she's the only one I have much doubt about."