Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? You think Maureen's into me?"

"Your neighbor? The hot redhead who flirts with you and probably fingers her lonely pussy to the sounds of your conquests? Yes, Master. She's definitely interested."

"Mmm... that would be nice. A hot slut to use whenever you've displeased me."

Carly came up, a frown across her face. "I hope that I don't displease you often, Master."

"Almost never, baby," I said with a smile.

"Well then you won't be fucking her enough, Master. You definitely should fuck her more often then when I displease you," she said. Her smile told me she knew she'd gotten me with her clever wordplay. I rewarded her by shoving her mouth down onto my cock again and holding her there.

"And what about Louise, slut? What's your expert cuckquean opinion of her?"

I allowed her up and she gasped. Spit covered her face and dripped down to my cock messily but she was smiling nevertheless as she panted for air. "We should talk about that, Jay" she said, looking serious for the first time. If her face didn't clue me in, her use of my name definitely did.

"Okay... what about."

"She told me what you told her... about not taking her out on a date until you've had her three holes."

I shrugged. She seemed pretty turned on by the idea and while I'd said it that first time on a whim, I'd kept reminding her of it as if it was a hard promise. "What about it."

"I think you should let her out of that. In fact, do exactly the opposite. Take her on multiple dates before you fuck her."

I had no problem with that. In fact, I was fucking so many women lately that a no-sex date actually sounded kind of fun. "Sure... but why?"

"Well... you know a lot of it from Starla. Louise's dad and brothers are pretty big horndogs and Louise has a pretty messed up vision of what guys like in girls."

"Brainless bimbos?"

"Pretty much," Carly said before playfully licking my cock again.

I shrugged, "There's something to be said for brainless bimbos." I smiled as Carly glanced up at me, nodding with her mouthful. "But truthfully that's not really what I like. I like my girls to hold a conversation. They're only dumb cunts in bed." Carly glanced up at me and laughed before pulling herself off.

"I don't think she sees the distinction. She really, really wants to fuck you. And she would, actually. If you went back there right now and grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom you could be balls deep in her in twenty minutes," my cock twitched as the image of Louise's long thin legs wrapping themselves around me as I took her virginity ran through my mind. "Mmm... you like that don't you? The slutty little virgin spreading her fresh, tight cunt for your big white cock?" She sucked me deep again. "If you do that, she'll probably just give up and be a dumb little trophy bimbo forever. She'll drop out of school and give herself up to whatever random asshole has the biggest cock."

I pictured her being passed around at parties. Fucking other random guys. I realized that I was actually kind of jealous. "No," I said, surprising myself. "She's mine." I realized how possessive I was with the girls that were mine. And Louise felt like mine. Carly simply smiled and nodded. She already knew. "So what should I do, my love? If I want to own the little slut, what's my move?"

"Surprise her. Show her that guys like different things. Show her what KIND of slut you like. You can mold her to be your perfect little woman. Not just a fucktoy but a lover. Corrupting her in all the ways you want without any of the baggage she'd otherwise have... If that's what you want, Master." That last sentence was accompanied by a knowing smirk. I grabbed her head and started fucking her throat as I imagined Louise. I pictured the hot little 18 year old spreading herself for me. I pictured teaching her what I liked. Training her. Watching her ride me. Taking her ass for the first time. Filling her cunt over and over and making other sluts lick it out. Suddenly, I was cumming down Carly's throat imagining it was Louise's tight little hole.

"Fuck that was good," I said as I came down from my high. Carly came up and snuggled next to me, her own contentment radiating from her beautiful face and smile. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Master."

"We're having a baby. What if she's a girl?" It was a question that had been occupying an inordinate amount of my thinking lately.

"You mean do I want her to be subservient to white men?"

"Well... I mean that's part of it... how far does your kink go?"

"Not that far, Jay. Not even close. I know you and I don't think you'll let that happen, right? Would you want our daughter to be like that."

"No," I said quickly. "Absolutely not. I hope our daughter will cut the balls off anyone who treated her that way."

Carly smiled, "The difference is the culture we grew up in. For me, there was always this background and it pervaded through me and made me think things. Those early thoughts take root and they're powerful."

"I know... and I knew you'd say that. But that's the other part... Think of the environment our kid will grow up in."

"What do you mean?" she asked, not quite understanding what I mean.

"Our kid is going to grow up seeing their dad with multiple girlfriends and... and maybe wives if you get your way. There's no way to hide that from them. And no way to hide that from others. I don't want to start some cultish commune just to have our lifestyle."

For the first time, I saw Carly's resolve waiver. I think she'd truly never considered the possibility and what it would mean. I could see her playing through the scenarios. Life with Kyrsten. Life with a parade of women going through our bed. What would our kids think? The neighbors? Our kids' friends? I saw the tears gather in her eyes as her dreams shattered in her mind. It broke my heart because I knew that she had been enough for me. If when we'd started she'd wanted us to be exclusive and just have this kink in the bedroom, I'd have been perfectly happy with that and lived my life blissfully monogamous to a woman I considered damn near perfect. But she'd opened something in me now and, especially with Kyrsten, I didn't know if I could close that off. That's what had been nagging at the back of my mind for the last few days. Letting Kyrsten into my heart so explicitly had consequences and we needed to confront them now not later.

"Shh... it's okay, baby. We'll figure it out."

She wailed, "I'm so stupid, Jay. What have I done?" Her voice cracked as she sobbed on my shoulder. I could feel the cool wetness of her tears on my chest. "I thought it would all be happiness and joy and sexy times all the time. I... I didn't think about the real world."

"We've got a long time to think about it. I don't even know if Kyrsten wants kids, Carly. She and I haven't talked about it. And if I have to stop with just the two of you, I promise I'll be the happiest man on the planet. She could live with us and people might talk but it wouldn't be that big a deal."

"You're amazing, Master," Carly said and kissed me with tear moistened lips. I laughed and pulled her close. "But part of me thinks it wouldn't be such a bad thing for a child to grow up in a house full of love. I know that's an overly romantic viewpoint but I can imagine myself running around in a big house with tons of half siblings playing and laughing. Knowing that there was so much love between my father and his wives that I'd never have to worry about anything. I think I'd feel safe in that environment."

"The more people we bring in, the more chance of interpersonal conflict. What if I'd fallen in love with Jackie? Can you picture her as one of those wives?"

Carly shuddered and shook her head, "No, Master. It was hot but I don't want Jackie being a permanent part of your life. Part of why it was so hot was I had that fear in the pit of my stomach though. But I'm glad you didn't pursue things further with her."

"Promise me you'll tell me about those women, Carly. Please. I don't want to bring someone in that you have reservations about. Is there anyone right now that you're worried about? Or that you think Kyrsten will be worried about?"

"So you are still thinking about more girlfriends?"

I paused, realizing in that moment that I'd already developed affection for a couple that I wanted to pursue. I nodded silently.

"You've already decided on someone haven't you?"

I sheepishly replied, "Two or three, I think."

"Three?" she asked faking a scandalized expression. "OOh... let me guess. Well... Louise obviously, right?" she asked and I nodded. Something about that girl really pressed all my buttons and I felt like I needed to pursue it. "Hrmm... who else. Oh... Rebeccah of course. You really like the brainy little airhead didn't you?" I nodded again. She was right. "I don't know... who's the other one?"

"I think maybe Starla too."

"Really? You sure that's not just you white knighting?" she asked. I considered the question. She might be right. I knew I had an affinity for broken girls and wanted to help them. Maybe that's all it was with Starla. Was it? Was that my attraction to Kyrsten to? Did I like Starla as a person? It was so hard to tell. In general, I really didn't like sleeping with people that I didn't like anyways.

"As long as it's not Daphne, I think Kyrsten and I will be fine with any of them."

"What's wrong with Daphne?"

She looked up at me, "You're an adorable idiot, Master," Carly said and kissed me. I laughed and kissed her back, "She's way too ambitious, Master. You're a stepping stone for her and the fact that you give her great sex makes it even better but I don't think she's capable of real affection." I frowned. I'd come to the same conclusion in the back of my head but hadn't wanted to admit it to myself. I nodded silently, grateful for the perceptiveness of my girlfriend. "Now, may I make a suggestion, Master?"

"Of course, my love."

"Fuck me so hard that I can't stop screaming. If we give Maureen a good enough show, maybe she'll be in your bed tomorrow night."

"You always have the best plans, slut," I said and that's exactly what we did. Worries about the future were set aside and the present became all that mattered.