Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed and she ground her stomach against my cock to prove her point. "Trust me, Louise. I find you VERY attractive."

I started to lean down to kiss her but before I could she said, "Good," and skipped away with an infectious giggle. We walked to Times Square and then decided we were having so much fun we decided to stroll back to her dorm. It was a long walk but neither of us cared. We were enjoying the company and the conversation. Where the date had started with nervous small talk, we'd now transitioned to the kind of rambling, free-flowing conversation that usually only happens between friends. "Well, I'd invite you up but one of my roommates is a prude and hates men, the other is a slut who's constantly fucking her boyfriend... oh... sorry... her Master... she doesn't let her boyfriend fuck her." Louise smiled and stepped closer. She tucked her hair behind her head and bit her lip. This time I wasn't going to miss the opportunity. I grabbed her waist and she let out a small yip before I silenced it with a kiss. There was no hesitation from her. Her tongue danced in my mouth as I tasted the sweetness of her lips and felt the slight tackiness of her lipstick. There was no hesitation and her tongue danced around, exploring and tasting me with wanton eagerness.

We broke the kiss after a minute and I whispered, "So am I going to get a second date?"

"Definitely, Mr. S. But don't try so hard to impress me next time," she said with a wink. I watched her tight ass walk up the steps before turning and hailing a cab. My cock was painfully hard, especially knowing what was awaiting me at the condo. I hurried upstairs, curious if Victoria was still there. It was already almost 10pm and I figured she'd left. I walked through the door and heard the whimpering sounds of my fiance along with a faint buzzer. On the counter was a note from Victoria.

"Mr. S,

Thank you for letting me spend time getting to know your fiance. She's wonderful and I understand why you are marrying her. I kept track of my orgasms and her almost orgasms for you as I figured you'd want to know. Her tongue is very talented. I'm glad I'm not one of those anti-homosexual Christians because I'm pretty sure I saw God tonight, Sir! I had to leave at 9pm so I left her prepped for you. She thought it was a good idea but she may not agree now. See you tomorrow.

Your work wife,

Victoria"

I walked into the bedroom, stripping out of my clothes and leaving them on the floor as I went. My cock was as hard as it's ever been from flirting with Louise all night. Carly was in the bed, naked. Which wasn't really surprising. What was surprising was her predicament. She had her hands tied to the headboard above her head and her feet spread wide by our extra long spreader bar. Her face was a glorious, wet mess. Juices, presumably from Victoria's cunt were splayed across her face and her matted hair. Her eyes were wild and unfocused as she saw me enter the door. She only briefly looked at my face before her eyes attached themselves to my cock and didn't shift, "Please..." she said simply. There was a buzzing vibrator on her cunt, held in place by duct tape.

I walked up to her and grabbed the wand, shifting it to be firmly against her clit. I knew her clit had to be raw from the day's abuse but she didn't flinch. Instead she bucked up against the toy and growled with lust.

"Louise was a perfect lady tonight," I said as I looked at her.

"I'm not, Master," she said simply.

"She offered to fuck me if I wanted," I said as I twisted the wand and caused her to groan again.

"Of course she did, Master."

"But I respect her too much to do that."

"You don't have to respect me ever, Master."

I looked at her crazy eyes and whispered, "I know," before yanking the vibrator up and away, pulling all the duct tape off painfully. Carly screamed in pain, whimpering and whining. "Get on your knees you dumb, chink cunt."

She didn't hesitate or delay. She awkwardly rocked over and pulled herself up onto her knees. I helped her slightly but she was desperate and eager and quickly got in position. "This," I said as reached into her cunt. It was soaking wet, gaping as it displayed the hot pink interior of her snatch. "Stays empty," I finished as I stroked my cock, coating it with the copious juices. I plunged my fist in for another round and applied it to her ass before positioning my cock at her tiny little opening.

"Yes, Master. Empty until you decide it deserves to be filled. Use whatever hole you..." she said but I interrupted her as I slid my cock into her ass, "WAAAANNTT!" she screamed. I smacked her ass and didn't give her any mercy, slamming my shaft harder and harder into her eager little fuck hole.

"Pathetic dumb cunt," I grunted as I slammed into her. "I'm gonna fuck every fucking woman I want and you're going to be the set of fuck holes I abuse when I don't get fucked."

"Yes... Master... Please... fuck..."

My fingers dug into the flesh of her ass, gripping her as I slammed harder and harder. Her head was shaking and her hands braced against the wall as she obediently forced herself back into me so that I could plow her as deeply as possible.

"Fucking bitch," I snarled.

"I'm sorry, Master. Sorry you didn't fuck two virgins today, Master," she said sobbing. I could tell she was beyond broken in that moment. Lost in her own little perverted world of pleasure and denial. "You should have just broken her and made her a bimbo like me."

"Nobody's as pathetic as you, you stupid, yellow, slant whore," I said and I slapped her ass harder and harder while I sodomized her. "Piece of fucking rape meat!" I snarled, spitting into her silky black hair.

"Yes, Master. Yesssssss..." she screamed as she tightened her ass around my shaft.

I was incredibly worked up and turned on after the date and Carly was the perfect, accepting slut that I needed in that moment. And she knew it. I didn't last long, eventually shooting into her and filling her up nicely before collapsing in bed beside her.

She didn't move, simply laying there, hips still bucking slightly in the air as I caught my breath. "I knew you'd take my ass tonight, Master. Victoria helped me clean myself for you. So please let me clean you now," she said softly. I smiled and unlocked her hands before grabbing her head and forcing her down to my cock. She licked and sucked my cock, making happy, pleased noises as I rubbed my cock on her face and in her hair. "Thank you, Master. I love you, Master. Thank you, Master," she said over and over. When she was done, I yanked her up to me and kissed her. Her face was still a mess and her eyes a little wild but she sunk into the kiss and showed me how much she loved me.

"Is this what my life is going to always be like?" she asked softly.

"Only as long as you want it, baby," I told her truthfully. "I don't think I can go back to vanilla but we will tone it down whenever you want."

She rubbed her belly, thinking of the child inside. I could tell it was occupying more and more of her thoughts, "I don't want it to ever end, Master. I want this and more as much and as often as we can figure out how to. And I want Kyrsten with us. And I want you to never, ever, ever feel like you've denied yourself someone you want simply because some idiots in society would judge you. You are my, Master, Jay. And you should have everything you want. That's what I want."

I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead gently, "I love you, Carly. I will always love you. I promise we'll figure out how all of this works and no matter what, you and Kyrsten will always be a part of it... okay?"

"Thank you, Jay. I love you," she said softly and we drifted off to sleep, sated and happy.