Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 21

Story Info
Jay finds out who the mystery redhead is. Louise joins.
12.4k words
4.82
28.2k
44
7

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, thanks for the wonderful feedback and continued kind words. I hope everyone likes this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*****

I stared at the picture on Louise's phone. Had Kyrsten come to visit? Kyrsten would have told me, right? Plus her cunt is always perfectly smooth. Who was Carly seducing for me, I wondered.

"Hello... Earth to Jay? Did I lose you?"

"What? Uh... No... I just..."

"Weren't expecting your date to show you a picture of your fiance shaving some random slut's cunt?" she said. Her free hand was on her hip as if she was annoyed but the sappy grin across her face revealed her true attitude.

"I know my life is a little weird but I promise THIS," I said waving my hand vaguely at the phone, "Is NOT normal... even for me..." I said defensively. Louise stared at me, "Fine... NORMALLY it's not normal," I said and we both laughed.

"Okay... okay... but aren't you curious? Right down there your fiance is prepping some girl for you... don't you want to know who it is?"

"Part of me... sure... but part of me wants our date to continue. I'd like you to get a chance to talk to Carly and..."

"Fuck that... let's go get you some pussy," she said and dragged me towards my condo. Who was I to argue with that logic? She laughed the whole way down the hall before reaching into my pockets for my keys.

"Hey!" I protested but her rummaging through my pants also caused her to graze my cock which killed off any thought of being upset. Carly's text message was right, I did have some serious blue balls from lusting after Louise all night.

"Easy there, killer. You'll get some soon," she said before opening the door. Surprisingly, the scene in the room looked perfectly normal. Carly was lounging on the couch, her back to us as she read a book. She turned her head to me and the expression on her face wasn't at all what I expected. She was wild eyed and lust filled. We took a couple steps inside and I quickly realized why she looked like that.

Louise gasped at the sight. Carly was sitting on the couch with her thighs spread obscenely wide. They were held there by ropes tied to the legs of the couch and her ankles. She had nipple clamps on her tits and, worshipping her cunt was a sexy redhead. Presumably the same one as the picture.

"I haven't cum... Mmm... Master," she whimpered. "I'm a g... goo... good girl, Master. I prepped it just for y... y... y... you." She said, stuttering through all of it as the woman worked her tongue on my fiance's pink, swollen cunt.

I studied the girl for the first time. Carly had, indeed, prepared her for me. She had on a choker and garter belt and stockings along with some high heels. Carly knew me well. "Who's your friend?" I asked.

Before Carly could respond, the woman pulled away from her raw cunt and looked at me. Carly whimpered. Whether in relief or disappointment I'm not really sure. I was too distracted by the woman kneeling at her feet. It was my neighbor, Maureen. I'd been flirting with her off and on the last couple weeks and she'd let me know that the noises she was hearing through our shared wall had intrigued her... or at least she wasn't upset by them.

Nevertheless, seeing her kneeling on the ground in front of me, obviously dressed specifically to please me was about the last thing I expected to see. Her tanned, freckled skin was smooth and her tits were still quite perky despite age and motherhood. She looked like she was a little taller than Louise and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Maureen?" I asked. She stared at me blankly, a slight grin on her face the only sign she even acknowledged me.

"It's a little... kinky... Master," Carly said as she caught her breath.

"Well of course. We can't have a vanilla girl in my harem," I said with all the sarcasm I could muster.

"Hey!" Louise said, "I'm pretty vanilla."

I laughed, "We'll see," I said with a wink and she punched me in the shoulder playfully. "Okay... I'll bite... what's this one's kink, Carly?"

"It likes to be treated like an object, Master. An actual object."

"What? Really? Why would she want that?"

"Yes, Master. And not 'She'... 'It'... Uhmm... IT was very specific about that."

"Ohhhh... I get it," Louise said as if she'd figured out a particularly hard math problem in class. She sauntered in front of me and unzipped my slacks while I stood there, quite dumbfounded. Then she walked over and grabbed Maureen by the hair. She paused just enough for me to see the same twinkle in Maureen's eye that I'd seen in Starla's eyes right before I gave her what she needed the first time. Then Louise pulled her to me, forcing the MILF's eager mouth around my shaft.

"She's a very smart one, Master," said Carly as she watched the perverted tableau unfold. Louise was standing next to me, pumping the redhead's mouth up and down my cock with abandon while she kissed me gently. "I definitely think you chose a good addition, Master. I hope you're pleased with mine?" her voice was uncharacteristically needy.

I broke the kiss with Louise and looked over at Carly. She was still seated on the couch, trapped and spread wide. Her cunt juices were oozing all over the couch and her pinched nipples looked red and ready to burst. "You did very well, baby. Sh..." I stopped and corrected myself, "IT appears to at least be a good cocksucker. Hopefully its other fuckholes are just as good."

"I'm sure they will be, Master. It told me how it's been so needy and empty and how it likes to listen to the way you dominate your sluts. It particularly likes the one that pretends to not like it but desperately needs it."

Starla. That's who she was talking about. Louise's roommate and friend from high school who had a rape fetish. Like I said... all my girls seemed to have their own special kinks.

"You did very well, Carly. And you're right, I think Louise is very special. I hope you two get along well," I said.

"I'm sure we will, Master. Any girl that wants to date you even with all that's going on is somebody worth getting to know."

Louise kissed me again then smiled at Carly, "Thank you. Sherry always brags about you and I knew I'd love to meet you."

"Really?" both Carly and I asked. It actually momentarily distracted me from the masterful fellatio happening at my waist. Carly and Sherry had a pretty epic rivalry and I thought that her randomly praising Carly was pretty unlikely.

"Okay... fine... she complains about you all the time and calls you a frigid bitch... well... used to call you that... For SOME reason she stopped calling you that a couple months ago." Louise turned back to me and kissed me while also forcing Maureen's mouth all the way down my shaft. The woman coughed for just a moment before relaxing into it and keeping my cock buried in her throat. She massaged me with her tongue while I felt her throat grip my cock tightly. Louise pulled her off and went back to fucking my cock with the submissive redhead's face, controlling every motion as she slammed the women's mouth onto my cock repeatedly.

Louise gave me a little wink as she guided my hand to the back of Maureen's head then sauntered over to where Carly was sitting on the couch, "You know, Carly. I'm going to fuck your fiance soon."

Carly's eyes grew wide and she bit her lip. "I hope so," she whispered softly. Her voice was breathy and Louise laughed.

"I hope he likes me enough to keep me as his girlfriend. Do you think you'd be okay with that?"

Carly simply nodded as she wiggled in her seat from arousal, her legs still stuck spread wide and vulnerable. I watched my beautiful, sexy Asian fiance become as aroused as I'd ever seen her. Louise leaned in and gave her a very soft, almost chaste kiss on the lips and then whispered, "I'll never take him from you... but I could if I wanted to."

It was too much for Carly, she lunged at Louise and kissed her fiercely, surprising the young, thin girl. Despite the abruptness, Louise kissed her back with fervor. Her hand dropped between Carly's legs and she instantly bucked her hips up to the college girl's questing fingers. Louise crawled up onto her knees on the couch, towering over Carly as they continued to make out. "You like that, don't you slut? Would you like me to steal him from you?"

Carly shook her head fiercely from side to side, not trusting herself to say anything.

"But you like knowing that I could, don't you?"

Carly's eyes flicked over to me. I was standing there, absentmindedly skull fucking the redhead that Carly had brought me while my newest girlfriend... a girl I hadn't even slept with, fucked with Carly's mind. I could see in that instant what Carly wanted. She turned back to Louise and looked at her, nodding an almost imperceptible nod.

"Tell her what you want, Carly," I said encouragingly. "Be honest."

"I... I... I want Jay to have whomever he wants. I want him to... to... love whoever he wants. But... but I want him to always love me."

"And what if he loves someone else more than you?" Louise said. Her tone, previously hard and teasing was softer now. She genuinely wanted to know what Carly's kinks and limits were. It made me want her even more.

"I won't. I'll never love anyone more than Carly. I'm not wired that way. Either I love the girl or I don't. I love Kyrsten just as much as Carly already. No more... no less," I said. Maureen cooed on my cock but it barely registered. The scene before me was way hotter than anything I'd ever seen.

Carly started softly crying at the words and Louise wiped them up, "He's a good man, isn't he, slut?" Carly nodded and looked up at Louise who was gently kissing her cheeks. "You know... I was going to force you to eat me out... I'm so fucking horny from teasing your man all night. I was going to use you to get me off while he fucked his other new toy in front of us." Carly trembled as Louise kept talking, kissing her way down her neck and teasing her clamped nipples as she worked lower. "But I think you don't need that tonight. I think you need to cum and cum hard."

"Oh, God," Carly said as Louise's tongue grazed her eager clit.

"Some of us aren't dumb little cum dumps who can't cum without permission. So I'll get myself off at home later. You just feel free to cum as hard as you want... once Mr. S gives you permission that is."

"Oh fuck," Carly said again as Louise lashed her tongue into her spread cunt and across her engorged clit.

"I'd forgotten how good pussy tastes," Louise said as she dove back in. Carly's eyes jumped over to me, pleading silently for permission to cum.

I smiled at her, "You can cum when I do, baby."

"Oh thank you, Master. Thank you so much. You're so much better than I deserve," she gushed as she bucked her hips up into Louise's hungry mouth. "Please make him cum quick. I need it so bad," Carly called out desperately to Maureen.

Maureen responded by sucking my cock harder and looking up at me with eyes that somehow conveyed innocence and lust simultaneously. As you know, I'm not averse to tormenting Carly. And on a different night, I might have dragged things out much longer. Two things kept me from that. The first was that Carly so obviously needed this. She had pushed herself pretty hard edging with Maureen while waiting for me and she looked frazzled and broken and beyond desperate. The second was that the whole scene was so fucking hot I couldn't have delayed things even if I'd wanted to. I gripped Maureen's hair in one hand and just started pounding. She started making the kinds of obscene gurgling noises you only hear in pornos. I'd honestly never heard a woman sound like that before and thought it was just one of those things that porn makes up. But Maureen just knelt there and took it. Every inch of my cock.

I only lasted a couple minutes like that, my eyes locked with Carly's as we both received pleasure from two very different, but equally willing, hot women. I felt my orgasm approach and managed a, "Now, my love," to Carly as I shot my load into and on the sexy redhead's mouth.

Carly didn't need any more encouragement as she screamed a loud, high pitched shout of her own orgasm. "Thank you," she shrieked as Louise devoured her spasming cunt, lapping up the juices pouring from her empty hole. Louise seemed to take perverse pleasure in licking her clit far longer than was comfortable, causing Carly to beg incoherently both to stop and to continue until a second orgasm overcame her. By that time, mindful of Maureen's little fetish, I'd wiped my cock off in her hair and left her sitting alone on the ground, makeup smeared and cum crusted.

I walked over to Louise and tapped her shoulder, giving her a shake of the head to tell her to backoff. She happily did, standing up and straightening out her own clothes. I sat on the couch, naked and kissed Carly who was still recovering from the two powerful orgasms. I pulled the clamps gently off her tits, kissing them and licking them afterwards which caused her to twitch more with little orgasm aftershocks.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I know," she whispered back. It was a strangely intimate moment. Made all the stranger by the presence of two other women, neither of whom I'd ever fucked but both of whom I knew I would. Hopefully many times. I untied Carly's ankles and led her, on unsteady legs, to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I came back, Louise and Maureen were chatting casually.

"So you really like... that?" Louise was asking as I walked back in.

Maureen's eyes glanced over to me as I heard her speak for the first time that night, "Oh yeah. Nothing better than knowing that the use of your body is pleasing your man. Or A man in this case," she said, licking her lips slightly at the sight of my cock.

"I could never be like that. I mean... I don't need to be all dominant and stuff... but to be treated like an object... I mean... no offense..."

"No... no... I totally understand and believe me, you shouldn't. Right girl and right guy only. That was my problem. I put my trust in someone that didn't deserve it. And I should have realized that he was good at treating me like an object because he literally viewed me like an object."

"Really? What happened... I mean... if you don't mind me asking."

"No... it's fine... He was my college boyfriend. It's almost cliche really. I dropped out of school to put him through med school. He pushed all my buttons and the sex was unbelievable. He knew just how to treat me to make me gush. He casually offered me up to his friends to settle bets... the whole nine yards."

"Seriously? Wow... I mean... I just...," Louise said. I sat down beside her, still naked, and kissed her cheek gently.

"I know... I know... I'm a freak. But I loved it. I loved being the free use slut at Super Bowl parties. Or the prize at a poker night. I loved being bossed around and told what to do. Even if it wasn't always sexual, it thrilled me."

"Sounds perfect," Louise said. Her hand which had rested on my thigh now slid up and found my cock. She started stroking me gently as it slowly hardened in her tiny hand. "I mean perfect for you."

"It was... as long as he needed me to keep paying the bills. The problem was that he saw me as an actual object. It wasn't just limited to sex for him. It was everything. He graduated from med school and immediately started fucking some nurse at the hospital. And... truthfully... I'm a lot like Carly... I'd have been totally fine with that. But that bitch wasn't... and that's when the problem started. He told me..." she paused, looking away for the first time as the emotion of her story hit her, "That he loved her and she didn't want him to... to... fuck me anymore. We had two kids and this... bitch... didn't want her boyfriend to fuck his wife." The last words were filled with absolute venom.

"Dumbass," Louise said. Her hand slowly stroking my cock was driving me nuts but I wasn't going to stop the story.

"And you know how pathetic I was? I offered to wear a chastity belt and... and give her the key. I thought I could make it a sex game... you know... It wouldn't be me not getting fucked because he loved her more than he ever loved me. It would be him denying me because it made me hot." She gathered herself and finished, "He laughed at me that night and I knew it was over. I realized how pathetic I was. I realized I'd let the kink take over my life and how absolutely blind I'd been. Lowest fucking point of my life."

"Wow," I said, though whether it was from the stroking Louise was giving me or the craziness of the story, I'm not sure I could honestly say.

"Yeah," she chuckled, eyes flicking down to my cock. "But that's why I was so intrigued by you guys and it's fucking hot. I had to know. I had to find out. I kind of thought any guy who would entertain my kink would be either an asshole at best or a psycho at worst."

Carly walked back in wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. She came and sat on the other side of me as we continued to listen to Maureen.

"I came over tonight and talked to Carly. She loves you so much, Jay," the redhead said, tears just barely pooling at the corners of her eyes. "She told me the whole story. All the women... everything. She knew what I needed to hear. It kind of restored my faith in men, frankly."

I was leaning back with my eyes closed, listening to this while Louise continued to play with my, once again hard, cock.

"But aren't you doing the thing you're counseling me not to do? Jumping in with Mr. S?" Louise asked. Her hand gripped my cock firmly and I felt it twitch.

"Maybe... but not really. I knew enough from Carly... and from the thin walls... to know that Jay would be safe to scratch my itch. I still don't know if he's the right guy to take things further with... but I knew he'd give me what I needed... and then some, frankly. But you're dating him. And dating him knowing he already has a fiance and another girlfriend. So at least you're going in eyes wide open but... and pardon me for prying, I saw the way you looked at him tonight. I'm just saying that you're young and should be careful."

Louise smirked, "That's why I haven't fucked him yet."

I sat up at that, "Bullshit," I said as Maureen said, "What?"

"That's right... I haven't let him fuck me... I'm still a virgin."

I laughed... "Excuse me?"

Louise looked at me and then down at her hand, almost as if she just realized what she'd been doing. She looked slightly embarrassed but didn't release my cock. Instead, she said in a slightly mollified tone, "Okay... fine... at first I didn't sleep with him... now he's not sleeping with me."

Maureen laughed, "That is so deliciously fucked up. I love it. Jay... you are definitely a stud I want to get to know better. I need to know what makes you tick. I've got to get back to my kids tonight... this was great and I 100% want to do it again. Carly has my number. Text me and, if I can, I'll be over right away," she said as she got up and put on a coat. She came over to me and whispered in my ear, "And if I'm wet, don't even think of treating me any nicer than you did tonight... In fact... please be worse next time."

The beautiful, auburn haired MILF walked out, leaving me alone with the other two women. My mouth was still slack as I was dumbstruck by my continued good luck. Louise grabbed my chin and gave me a thorough kiss before breaking it and looking me in the eyes. Her gaze fell on me and she looked as if she was searching for something deep in my soul. Slowly, a smile crept across her lips and she turned my head around to look at Carly. Carly was sitting beside me, nervously biting her lip and watching us. I took Louise's hint and leaned over to kiss my fiance.

"I'm going to leave you two alone in a few minutes. I think you both need it. But I'm going to fuck him next time, Carly. I want it. I'm ready. And I know he wants it too. I'm going to fuck him and you're going to watch, Carly. And you'll see how much better he responds to my tight, white cunt."