Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly moaned into my mouth in arousal at each word. Louise had her figured out and was expertly pushing her buttons. She's found that exact balance of cruel and compassionate that I'd struggled with.

"But first, I've got to get some of this glorious cock," she said. Suddenly, my rigid shaft was enveloped by a second new mouth in the same night. Carly's kisses became even more energetic as we made out like two long lost lovers while Louise worked me over. Not surprisingly, her technique was nowhere near as polished or... uhmm... accommodating as some of my other girls. She lovingly licked and stroked my cock, taking only a couple inches into her throat. What she lacked in technique, however, she more than made up for in enthusiasm and happiness. With Carly moaning in my mouth and Louise happily gurgling around my cock, I was in heaven.

"I love you," I whispered to Carly.

"I love you too, Master."

"I like both of you a lot," Louise said from below us and Carly and I giggled before resuming our kiss. At some point, a satisfied moan erupted from Carly's mouth and I glanced down to see Louise fingering my fiance's cunt while still sucking my cock. We continued like that for twenty minutes, Louise never letting up or showing fatigue. Her only change was to slide down to the floor to get a better angle on my dick.

Eventually, Carly stopped kissing me and whispered into my ear, "Give her your cum, Master. Let her drink your beautiful white juice so she understands what she is."

Louise moaned encouragingly and I took my shaft and started stroking as the young girl sat back and watched, mouth open, tongue out, literally begging for my jizz. "Mr. S... I'll get better... I promise. I'll be able to take your whole cock down my throat just like your other girls. I want to be just as capable as all the dumb cunts you stick your cock into. Please give it to me, Mr. S. I want it so bad."

Carly's tongue flicked across my ear, tracing the ridges before whispering huskily, "Once she has your cum, Master. She'll never stop needing you. She's a slut just like us."

The combination of Louise begging at my feet and Carly talking dirty in my ear finally did it and I shot my cum. The first strand landed across Louise's lips but she quickly lunged forward to take the rest of my load down her throat. She murmured greedily as she licked and sucked my cum from my cock.

When we all calmed down, Louise wiped her face and stood up. "Thanks for the wonderful evening, Mr. S. It was great to talk to you again, Carly. I hope I'll be seeing so much more of both of you soon." Her face was bright and smiling, all innocence and bliss despite the debauchery that she'd been an active participant of tonight.

"Absolutely, Louise," I said and stood up to kiss her. My cum was still on her lips, cool and salty, but I didn't care. Our tongues danced together until we came apart, panting at each other. "The doorman downstairs will get you a cab," I said and I handed her a $20 from my wallet. She smiled and tucked the money into her bra and I smacked her ass as she walked out.

Now, with the place to ourselves, I went back to Carly. I scooped her lithe form up in my arms and carried her to bed, tossing her down with a laugh.

"So what do you think of her?" I asked, flopping down beside my beautiful Asian lover.

"I think she's wonderful, Master." Carly kissed me sweetly and draped her arm and leg over me as she rested on my shoulder.

"Are you sure... I mean... I think... well...," I stammered, uncertain of the words to use.

"You want to keep her?"

"I haven't even had her yet," I said.

"I mean you think she's something long term."

"Yes... I definitely think so."

"It's not just the mystery of her? The puzzle?"

"I thought it was at first," I said truthfully, "But tonight, watching her so effortlessly push your buttons... I mean... she did right?"

Carly affirmed dreamily, "Oh hell yeah."

I laughed, "I thought so. When she decided to make you cum instead of the other way around... I knew she was special... I knew she got it."

Carly nodded silently.

"And I want her. I feel that same possessiveness over her as I do over you and Kyrsten."

"I can't speak for Kyrsten but I want you to have her too, Master. She's wonderful. She's obviously great for you. You should see where this goes."

"So my fiance is saying it's okay to have a second girlfriend."

"You know I'd never tell you 'No', Master."

"Carly... it's important to me that on this issue, you tell me 'No' if you need to."

"Jay... I promise you I'll never deny you anything. But I also promise you I'll always be open and honest with you and will never lie. She's wonderful. I think Kyrsten will think she's wonderful too. And if our little threesome becomes a foursome, I think we'll all be very, very happy together."

I looked at my wonderful fiance and melted, "You're amazing," I said, "Much better than I deserve."

"Well... that's because I was made for you, Master."

"I thought Asian sluts were bred for white cock?" I asked with a smirk.

"They are, Master. That's why my mother and sister and roommates all submitted to you so easily. But I also know that you and I belong together in a different... better way," she said. She kissed me sweetly and slowly.

I slowly kissed down her body until I found her moist cunt. She needed no guidance, swinging her legs wide as I found her gaping hole leaking cunt juice already.

"Tell me about Maureen," I said before diving back in.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "I was on the couch like you found me edging like a good chink cunt, Master. My legs were wide and I was imagining you and Louise as I took myself over and over to the edge. Oh god... And then she knocked on the door and... umm... yessss," she said distractedly as I slid a finger into her cunt before resuming my tongue's work. "I threw on a robe and ran to the door thinking it was you and your date. I was... oh fuck... so excited about the thought of watching you two fuck... I was disappointed when I saw her red hair and then heard her voice. She asked to come in and I let her, knowing that you'd be annoyed that I stopped edging. But then I thought you might whip me for it so it might be worth it."

I sat up and playfully slapped Carly's thigh. She moaned and spread herself wider so I smacked her harder then harder again. "Yesss, Master... hurt your little yellow pain slut," she said and she reached down to spread her cunt lips wide. I got the hint and quickly smacked her exposed clit causing her to buck and squirm before I descended to again lick her little nub.

"Thank you, Master. I love you so much, Master."

I smacked her cunt harder and said, "Keep telling the story, slut."

"Yes, Master. Thank you. I opened the door and I was so horny that just looking at her I knew I wanted her. And I wanted her for you. For us. She came in and I... oh yeah... offered her a seat and a drink. She didn't mince words. She started telling me what she'd seen and heard over the last month. MMMMMmmm... yes... She told me how much she liked it. How she thought it was amazing that I was okay with it... I told her all about you, Master. How wonderful and caring you are. But also how cruel you are when I need it," she said. I spread her cunt lips and flicked her clit three times in quick succession. Carly screamed and her hips lunged forward, eager for the torment. "Like right now... so perfectly cruel, Master."

"Keep going, bitch," I said, giving her nipple a hard twist.

"Yesss... Master... thank you. She ate it all up, Master. I knew she was like me... I knew she was perfect for you. When she started to explain her kink, I knew how happy you'd be to have a free use cock socket right next door. She started talking about how much she loved hearing you with Starla especially and I just... oh, fuck... I just ordered her to strip... and she did. She didn't hesitate. She knew I understood. I told her to run down the hall naked and come back wearing a garter belt and choker... She didn't even look out in the hallway. It was so fucking hot, Master. I wish you'd... mmmm... I wish you'd been here. She'll do anything you tell her. And when I started calling her 'It' she was practically creaming herself the little slut."

"So you liked being the dominant one for a bit?" I asked playfully. My fingers kept working on her cunt as I positioned my cock at her entrance.

Carly smiled coyly at me, "A good Asian wife knows that her white god has many perversions and she should be prepared to entertain all of them."

"Good girl," I said slamming into her and making her scream at the top of her lungs. I rolled onto my back, not disengaging from the warm cunt that was now wrapped around me. "And then what, baby?"

Carly started grinding her hips on me, seeking to sink my cock into her cunt as fully as possible. "It came back and we took that picture. It's cunt was all hairy and I knew you'd hate that. Then I made it tie my ankles and clamp my tits. And then I just made it eat my pussy until I made it stop. I repeated that over and over, never finding relief because I knew you'd want to see me broken and desperate... and I was, Master. I was so fucking broken and needed anything."

"I love you, Carly."

She fell forward onto her hand and smiled. Her hair fell around her head, enveloping my face and trapping us in our own little private world for a moment. "I love you too, Jay."

"I know baby. And that's why I'm going to give you a chance to go to bed happy."

"A chance, Master?" she said with a slight tremor in her voice.

"I've already cum twice tonight but I'd love to cum inside some nice tight yellow pussy. So you have 30 minutes to make me cum again. If you do, you can cum. If you can't, I'm going to gag you, cuff you and shove dildos in your cunt and ass and make you sleep like that."

Carly shuddered and moaned, nodding her eager agreement with my harsh proposal. She tried... she really did. She milked my cock with her tight cunt. She talked dirty. She promised me increasingly decadent and depraved pleasures. But I just lay there as she did it, grinding into me with increased desperation.

"That's it... thirty minutes, slut."

She whimpered as she pulled off of me, her cunt lips distended and gaping. "Yes, Master. I understand. I was an ineffective fuck hole tonight so please punish me."

"Punish you? Oh no, baby. This is the reward. You did such a good job trying to make me cum that you get to be frustrated all night. Doesn't that make you happy."

She grinned at me before playfully sticking her tongue out, "As long as it makes you happy, Master."

I got her tied up and ready quickly. She looked so hot squirming on the bed all bound up that I almost wanted to fuck her again. But I knew this would lead to amazing morning sex and i was willing to be patient. After she was all ready, I took a picture of her and sent it to Laurie and Maureen.

Me: Thanks for the great night ladies. [Picture]
Maureen: I heard you guys for the last hour. I've been cumming over and over. LOL
Louise: I just finished my first orgasm. Now I'm going to jill off to this, Mr. S. Don't be too mean to the little Asian cunt. ;)

I laughed and showed the messages to Carly, "Maybe I should send that picture to your Mom and Dad too, slut? Would you like them to see what you've become. Maybe your Dad could use it as inspiration?"

Through the gag she moaned out but I couldn't tell what she was saying. It wasn't clear whether she was happy about the thought or not. I thought about it for a moment.

"Do you want me to send this to your parents?"

She shook her head 'No'.

"Because you don't want them to see you like this?"

She nodded slowly, looking at me with wide, lust filled eyes.

"What if I think your father needs some inspiration though? Would you object to your mother being given what I think she needs?"

She shook her head slowly in the negative.

I typed out a message to her father.

Me: I thought this might give you some inspiration for you and your wife tonight. [Picture]

I then turned the phone to Carly and showed her the message, unsent. "Okay you dumb, pathetic little chink fuck hole. You can decide. You can choose whether your pride is more important than your Mother's happiness."

Carly thrashed valiantly against the restraints before looking at me with awe. She leaned forward slowly and tapped the "Send" button with her nose before flopping back in frustration and arousal.

"Good girl," I whispered to her sweetly as I laid down in bed and stroked my cock gently beside her. About fifteen minutes later, I got a reply from Carly's father. It was simply a picture but it said a lot. "I think I'm going to fuck your mother again, baby." I turned the phone so Carly could see it. Her mother was tied up, legs spread. She had three white dildos in her. One in her cunt, one in her ass and another taped into her mouth. Her makeup was bright and gaudy and smeared. She had a wild eyed look to her that indicated she might be near her breaking point. Across her stomach were written the words, "White breeding hole," with an arrow to her cunt. The text simply said, "She has responded well to training."

As I showed the picture to Carly and she moaned in obvious arousal and happiness. "I guess you were right about Asian women in your family. They really do crave white dominance. Now... try to get some sleep, slut."

And with that, I drifted off to a wonderful, peaceful slumber while Carly enjoyed the most delicious night of torment of her life.

--

I was woken up at 6am by an absolutely desperate Carly. That in and of itself is unusual because normally Carly sleeps the sleep of the dead until noon. That morning, however, she'd been awake almost all night, drifting in and out of sexy dreams and erotic fantasies.

"Do you need something, dear?" I asked with mock sweetness.

She nodded frantically yes, her eyes wild and her hair a mess. I rolled her on her stomach and pulled the dildo out of her ass, "Such a good dumb cunt you are," I whispered as I sank my morning wood into her gaping ass.

She grunted and moaned as I pounded away. She kept trying to say, "Thank you, Master" but it simply came out "Fmack oo athter," as the ball gag kept her from talking well. I fucked her harder and harder before finally depositing a load in her back door before leaving her there still unfulfilled. As I got dressed, I tormented her with my plans for the day, describing in detail all the pussy I was going to fuck. She squirmed and wiggled, making pleading noises with each declaration of mine.

Finally, I whispered in her ear, "Clean yourself up, whore," as I unclicked the cuffs behind her and smacked her ass.

She let out a little yelp as she rubbed her ass, "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." As I walked out, I saw her legs kick cutely in the bed. It was almost girlish and made me smile.

It was hard to keep my mind on things at work. So much had happened over the last few days. I was simultaneously smitten by Louise and desperately in love with Carly. Mixed in with that was that I was really starting to miss Kyrsten. It didn't help that my cock was actually slightly sore from all the action I'd been getting. And if all that wasn't enough, Victoria was looking particularly fetching this morning with a tastefully low-cut blouse and flouncy skirt that just barely hinted at the stockings underneath if you looked just right. And I admit, I looked just right... a couple of times.

On one of those occasions when I was stealing glances that Tabitha walked in. Tabitha, you may remember, was the sexy latina messenger girl I'd been lusting after from afar. She was the only girl Carly hadn't gotten a really good read on either.

I happened to be standing at Victoria's desk making idle chat while she typed a memo. She kept inching her skirt up and leaning forward, giving me a great view of her massive cleavage and silk covered legs. My ogling was interrupted by the soft "Ding" of the elevator and I looked up. It was a pretty hot day and Tabitha was wearing short bike shorts and a white tank top and sports bra. It showed off her hard, brown body and got me thinking a pretty wild variety of thoughts. Her blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail and her bright white smile lit up a little extra when she saw Victoria and I.

"Tabitha!" Victoria said loudly.

"Hey there... damn girl, you're looking pretty hot lately. New man?"

To her credit, Victoria didn't look at me. She simply smiled a tight lipped smile and stage whispered, "Maybe... okay... yes... and one hell of a man."

"I think this is where I'm supposed to say, 'Aye Papi' and then rattle off something risque in broken spanglish, right?"

Both girls laughed as Victoria signed for the package. I watched her walk away, marveling at the tight ass and powerful legs. When the elevator door closed, I turned abruptly to Victoria, "You know her?"

"Tabitha? Sure... I mean she's been the delivery girl here for years. I think she was delivering before I started, actually."

"Huh... I never really noticed her much until recently."

Victoria laughed, "But now that you're juggling forty seven women you noticed her?"

"It's not nearly that many," I told her, "But yeah... I've been pretty hyper aware of beautiful women lately. Are you guys friends?"

"Not really. She's asked me out for drinks a couple times... should I accept the offer, Mr. S?"

"You definitely should. Get to know her. Find out if you think she might be... interested."

"Absolutely, Sir. Consider it done," Victoria said and made a simple, discrete note on a post-it before returning to her work as if what we were discussing was just another mundane work detail.

"Can you send over Daphne and Hideo. I need to discuss something with them."

"Yes, Sir. Should I lock the door when they arrive?"

"That would be helpful, thank you," I said with a smile.

Five minutes later, the door was being clicked quietly behind the two young employees as they sat down in my office.

"First, I want to say that the company is very happy with the work you've been doing. We hope both of you are happy here and will be with us for quite awhile?"

Daphne nodded then licked her lips at me in a very unprofessional manner. Hideo responded with a simple, "Yes, Sir."

"Second, our whole situation is complicated and I wanted to make sure both of you are still okay with everything?"

"Yes, Sir," Hideo repeated, this time a little more hesitantly.

"I've been very pleased, Sir. My situation has improved greatly over the last few weeks," she said and shot Hideo a snarky look. Her attitude was, as always, both grating and arousing. Something about the bitchiness and the knowledge that I could take her down a peg was super hot. I snapped my fingers and she looked at me, instantly her eyes shone with lust. I motioned her over to me and pushed her firmly to the floor where she wordlessly fished out my cock and started sucking.

"Hideo, are you still happy with Sherry?" I asked him. The young man looked startled by the question. I guess it was a little non sequitur considering I just had Daphne suck my cock with a simple gesture.

"Uhmm... yes... yes sir, I am."

"Excellent... I think she's very happy with you too," I told him as I rested my hand on Daphne's head and slowly took control of the pace.

"She is? I mean... I hope she is, Sir. It's hard to tell with her."

"I understand. But you focus on doing what you're doing. She's very grateful for your support for nights like the other night. I hope you don't judge her too harshly," I said.

"Oh no, Sir. Not at all. I mean... I wish things were different but..."

"Do you though?" I asked him as I shoved Daphne down on my cock. She didn't squirm or resist, simply took me into the back of her throat without effort. "I mean... if you wanted something different, I'm sure you could find a girl like her without all of this baggage."