Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh...," I said. It was kind of ridiculous but I was really uncomfortable talking so openly about it. I lowered my voice and Louise leaned in, "the week Kyrsten was here."

"Wait... really? So like your first date she put out? That doesn't sound like her."

"Starla is... well, she's special. She has some pretty particular kinks."

"Like what?"

"I'm not going to tell you that," I said flatly.

"Does Kyrsten know?"

"Yeah, she kind of convinced me it was okay."

"Does Carly know?"

"Uhmm, yeah. I talked to her about it afterwards."

Louise looked at me and considered me silently. I thought I knew what she was thinking. If I'd told my other two girlfriends and wasn't telling her, what did that mean about how I felt about her. "You have to realize, Carly is the love of my life and I don't keep secrets from her. Ever. And Kyrsten was there when it happened and I've known her for forever. I trust her completely."

"No... I get it. I'm not worried about that, Jay," she said, surprising me.

"You're not?"

"No... I'm just trying to figure out what it is that she's into. I mean, I thought our histories were kind of tied up together but apparently... ooh, I know. She likes to be peed on?"

"What? Eww... no. Not that," I said and we both laughed, "And stop guessing because I'm going to stop answering."

"Fine, but one of you is going to tell me eventually," she said, stabbing a fork into her salad. "So somewhere between 12 and 14 girls depending on how you count. And like sixish steady, ongoing ones, right?"

"Yeah," I said, eating a breadstick.

"That's a lot of women to compete with Mr. S," she said. She licked her tongue around the small tomato on the end of her fork before popping it in her mouth seductively. The way her soft, pink lips wrapped around the red vegetable left my mind momentarily blank.

"Uhmm... I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about."

"Seriously? Don't you understand women at all?"

"What? Why?"

"All those girls have wayyyy more experience than me, right?"

I thought for a second, "Well... yeah."

"And I know that blowjob I gave you the other night wasn't the best you've ever had... don't lie to me," she said. She wasn't mad, just adamant.

"Look, Louise. Everyone worries about this their first time with someone. And it cuts both ways, right. I had to worry about how I compared to every guy they'd been with. But I know that sex with you is going to be absolutely amazing. Because you're sexy, open to try things and comfortable with your body. You're also obviously kinky as all fuck," I said winking at her. She blushed and ate some more of her salad before turning her gaze back to me. "Trust me... Do what turns you on and tell me what feels good and everything will be fine."

"What turns me on is the idea of riding you for hours while your fiance watches without cumming."

I felt my cock, already hard from all the teasing, get even harder. "I'm sure Carly would like that."

"As for what feels good... I guess we'll have to try everything so that I can tell you."

I smiled and leaned forward, giving her a kiss, "And that's why I know you're going to be dynamite in bed."

"Damn straight," she said. "OOhh... I know. I bet she likes for a girl to use a strap on on her?"

I laughed, "Stop guessing." Louise gently 'humphed' at my admonition but didn't bring it up again. The dinner continued, both of us ordering relatively light food because neither of us wanted to leave dinner feeling stuffed full.

After paying the bill, we practically tumbled into the backseat of the cab, hands exploring each other as we kissed and laughed. I slipped my hand up her thigh and, at first, she pushed me away. I leaned back, surprised and she giggled, "Sorry... reflex," before spreading her legs and pulling my hand back.

I slid my fingers into her, feeling the tight, hot, wet hole that I hoped to be filling up later. Louise moaned, unashamed that the cabbie was watching her wanton exhibition. "Oh my God Mr. S. That feels so good. Your fingers feel so good in me."

"Better than Starla's fingers?" I asked, teasing her as I plunged them in again and circled her clit.

"Oh... yesssss... Starla didn't use her fingers much. More of a tongue kind of girl," she said as her hips slammed upward into my hand.

"Hmm. Maybe you and I should get her to use her tongue while I'm fucking you. Would you like that, baby?"

"Yessss... so much yesss," she hissed, lewdly humping the air trying to get to my fingers.

I kissed her neck and gently worked up to her ear as my fingers squelched around in her wet core. When I nibbled on her lobe, she shuddered, causing the cabbie to momentarily swerve in distraction, "Hey... eyes forward, buddy!" I said with a smile and the man nodded, focusing once again on the ridiculously bad midtown traffic. I whispered into Louise's ear, "Once you fuck me, you'll never want another cock, Louise."

She looked at me, eyes searching mine. I had a flashback to Carly doing that so many months ago in that Orlando hotel room. I remembered Kyrsten doing it in my condo. I knew the look. I knew the emotion. It didn't need to be said right now. It just demanded action.

The cabbie pulled up to my building and we laughingly ran inside. The doorman opened the door but we barely acknowledged him as we rushed through the lobby, catching the elevator as it was closing. Once inside, our small amount of inhibition went completely out the window. We were all over each other. I shoved her up against the wall, holding her hands up above her head as our tongues practically fucked each other's mouths. She arched her hips up into me, rubbing herself against my rock hard cock and I responded by shoving her back fully into the wall, pinning her there where she couldn't move. The reaction was electric. She moaned even louder into my mouth, a sound halfway between immeasurable need and boundless lust. When the elevator door opened once again, I practically drug her to my unit. I flung the door open, still kissing Louise as her hands began to find buttons and zippers, working frantically to undress me as rapidly as possible.

"Carly?" I called out as I looked through the dark condo for my beloved fiance.

"Yes, Master," came a slightly weary voice. My eyes adjusted and I realized that she was sitting on the chair, facing the door. Her legs were spread wide and a vibrator on her cunt.

"Come here my beloved," I said to her. She stood on shaky legs, clearly weary and drained from the edging she'd been obediently performing. She walked over to me and stood there. Her eyes sparkled as she looked up to me. All that showed in those eyes was obedience and love. I grabbed her and kissed her while Louise wrapped her arms around me from behind, slowly unbuttoning my shirt as she did. "I'm going to fuck Louise now. She'll be mine. Like you. Like Kyrsten. You understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"This is your last chance to object," I told her as Louise's fingers traced down to my belt.

"I think she's wonderful, Master. I would never object."

"I may take others, you know. I haven't decided how many to stop at."

Carly looked at me and there was a silence that seemed to stretch out forever, "Please. Never stop, Jay," she said, her voice soft and nearly cracking.

"Good girl. Now kiss my new lover, Carly," I said. She looked over my shoulder and saw the shorter girl standing there nervously. She grabbed Louise's hands and looked at her before pulling the younger girl into her and kissing her sweetly. It wasn't the kiss of love or lust. But a welcoming gesture. An invitation into the weird sisterhood that many of my girls had formed. I watched for a moment, allowing the two women to share with each other before I grabbed Louise and pulled her to me. It was my turn to kiss her again and I picked her up, allowing her legs to wrap around my waist as she did. She laughed and we walked into the bedroom. I was dimly aware of Carly picking up the discarded clothes behind me as I dropped Louise onto the bed with me on top of her. "Come kneel on the floor, slut. Watch how I fuck my new toy."

Louise laughed, "Is that all I am, Mr. S? A toy? A fuck toy," she said, emphasizing the word 'fuck' in a way that made my cock twitch.

"You're much more than that, Louise. But right now, the fuck toy is what I want."

"Mmmm... yessir, Mr. S," she said playfully. Her feet scraped along my hips, yanking my underwear down my thighs and exposing my cock. "Please... Master me," she implored with a throaty whisper.

I placed my cock at her entrance, taking a moment to feel the heat and wetness. Her pussy was drenched and ready as I slowly slid into her. Her eyes were closed and I took a moment to look over at Carly who was watching with a huge grin on her face as I added yet another woman to my little harem. I felt only the slightest of resistance as I slid into Louise's willing cunt. Her legs wrapped around me simply pulled and squeezed on me, giving me no choice but to continue forward. Her face winced for just a moment but the look was quickly replaced by one of awe.

"Oh my God, Jay. That is so fucking amazing," she said as her eyes snapped open and she looked up at me. "If I'd known this is what it felt like I wouldn't have waited. I'd have jumped your bones that first night. Fuck me that's good," she said. She bucked her hips up against me, kissing me on the lips as she used all of her muscles to urge me on.

"Maybe I should punish you for making me wait," I said as I slowly slid out.

"Nooo," she wailed before locking her ankles behind me and humping back into me desperately. "Please no. Fuck me... fuck me... It felt so right inside me," she said and I slammed back into her, forcing a scream from her lips. "Why would you ever share this you dumb slant eyed chink," she said to Carly.

"I was bred to serve white cock and Master's god like shaft is the only thing that matters. He wants lots of pussy so he should have lots of pussy. That's all that matters to me," Carly said as I slowly fucked Louise.

"Besides, you're going to share, right?" I asked.

Louise's lips pouted as she looked up at me, "Only if you make me," she said before sticking her tongue out at me.

My only response was to slam into her again, causing her mouth to open in a silent 'O'' of pleasure. "I'm going to make you. Carly's shown me I'm not a one woman man. I'll fuck anyone I want," I said and kissed her.

"Fuck yes... can I watch? Can I help?" she said with a smile. I simply smiled back and began hammering into her with increased speed and depth. My cock felt like it was made of steel as I slid in and out of her, fucking her harder and harder. "Fuck yes... I'm gonna love being your slutty little fuck toy... show me... teach me... train me... use me... fuckfuckfuck," she said as I hammered into her over and over. I continued to pound her as my hands roamed across her body. I played with her tits as I fucked her over and over, testing to see what she liked. I tweaked her nipples, pinched them, twisted them and flicked them. She liked it all. I grabbed her waist and pounded into her even harder. All I felt was her cunt clench my cock tighter. No matter what I did, she seemed to love it more.

I grabbed her ankles and held her wide apart as I pounded her even harder. When I saw her eyes roll into her head I knew she was beyond thought. Her babbling descended into beautiful incoherence as my cock fucked her harder and harder. Her hands were clenched into little balls as I pummeled her small frame. I took one of her hands and brought it to her clit and she started working herself over with a sigh of relief as I resumed my own fucking. I started hammering her with long hard strokes then fast ones, switching it up and judging her reaction. Eventually, we fell into a rhythm and before I knew it, she shot off. "I'm cummingggg!" she screamed as her whole body shook. I kept fucking her through her first orgasm and she had a second, smaller one before it proved to be too much for me. "Cum for me... fill me up... cum for me, lover," she whispered.

I roared as I slammed into her with three long strokes, shooting what felt like a gallon of my seed into her. I leaned down and kissed the smaller girl, looming over her in a way that made me feel very powerful. She looked up at me, eyes wide as she stretched her neck to kiss me with every bit of the same passion she showed before our fucking. I felt Carly move beneath me and felt her tongue stroke the bottom of my softening cock right at the junction of my union with Louise.

I looked down, "Eager little cunt, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master," Carly said with a smile before resuming her ministrations. As I pulled out of Louise, she sighed a small sound of disappointment. But then she gasped and smiled as Carly's eager tongue found Louise's abused hole. She gently licked and sucked all of the cum out of my new girlfriend that she could and Louise loved it. I cuddled with Louise as Carly continued working her over, eventually giving her one last little orgasm before she pushed Carly away from her oversensitive clit.

Carly crawled up to the other side of me and laid her head down next to me. Again, I was reminded of that hotel visit in Orlando. This time remembering the aftermath of all the hot fucking with these two beautiful gorgeous women on either arm. Although that time was Kyrsten instead of Louise.

"I miss Kyrsten," I said before immediately regretting it. "I mean... not that you weren't amazing Louise I was just..." I fumbled awkwardly.

Louise giggled and gave me a sweet kiss to shut me up. "It's okay, Mr. S. I know what you mean. I can't wait to get to know her better too."

"I just wish she could have been here for this is all."

"I watched the whole thing, Master," came Kyrsten's voice inexplicably. For the briefest of moments, I thought I might have been imagining things. Surely going crazy would explain the last two months of my life well, right?

"Kyrsten?" I asked tentatively.

"On your laptop, Master," came Kyrsten's voice again. I glanced around and there, in the corner of the room was my laptop adorned by Kyrsten's beautiful, smiling face. Despite talking to her frequently, we hadn't had time to do much video chatting and it made me realize how much I missed just seeing her. "Carly set this up so I could watch. She said she thought Louise might be special."

I felt Louise hug me tightly at that as I wondered what Carly and Kyrsten had discussed. I turned my head and gave Carly a well earned kis. "This was very thoughtful of you, Carly."

"Thank you, Master. I know Kyrsten has been missing out on things. I thought this would be a nice thing to do for her. I hope you're not mad?"

"Mad? Of course not," I said and kissed her forehead.

She frowned slightly before smirking, "I was hoping you'd be a LITTLE mad, Master. Maybe just mad enough to punish me?"

I laughed, "Is that what you want, slut? For me to punish you?"

"If it pleases you, Master," she said coquettishly.

"You want me to whip your tits and ass?" I asked her. She gasped slightly at the thought and spread her legs. "To tie you up and whip your clit? Pinch your nipples hard?" I asked as my fingers found her hard nubs. I circled around the big nipples before pinching them and causing her to buck her hips up with wanton eagerness. "To turn your worthless little titties red and put pretty stripes across your pathetic ass. Is that what my dumb chink fiance breeding bitch wants?"

"P... P... please, Master?"

"No," I said and her response was as if I'd slammed my cock into her just with the word. She moaned a loud, forlorn wail as if something awful had happened. But her whole body was shaking. "Tonight isn't your night, whore. It's Louise's night. So she can whip you until you're red and then you can lick her clit while I fuck her last hole."

Louise licked my ear and whispered, "So fucking hot, Mr. S. Do all your girls become well trained fuck toys?"

"Pretty much," I said as I continued to tease Carly, playing her body like a musical instrument. "Hope that's okay with you?"

"Only if you turn me into one too. In bed at least."

"Absolutely, babe," I said and kissed Carly then Louise.

"I'm so jealous," Kyrsten's voice came from across the room. The three of us laughed and I looked over to see Kyrsten leaning back in her chair. She was obviously naked and playing with herself. I really wish she'd been there with us.

"Jealous of Carly getting whipped or Louise getting all her holes fucked?" I asked.

"Yes!" Kyrsten shouted causing all of us to laugh again.

I moved over to Carly and gently took her wrists, kissing her tenderly as I bound them with a scarf. I worked my lips down her body, circling her nipples and then her cunt, offering her no relief. She was shaking and moaning by the time I got to her feet. I pulled out the spreader bar we kept at the foot of the bed and buckled the cuffs to her ankles. "OOoohh... you guys are really kinky," Louise said from behind me. I turned and looked at her, watching her play with her cunt that was still leaking my cum. She looked so cute standing there, vulnerable and eager. I finished locking Carly in place, legs spread and exposed. She obediently hooked her bound wrists into our headboard, exactly as she was trained. Her breathing was heavy as she watched me take out all of the various implements we'd collected. Carly's eyes watched each item as I placed it on the bed beside her. There were the collection of household items we'd started out with. A belt. The rod from a set of venetian blinds. A wooden ping pong paddle. Then came the items we'd purchased. A riding crop. A flogger. A wicked looking wooden rattan. I laid them each out and gestured for Louise to come closer.

"It's important to start out carefully. We don't want to hurt our toy, right?" I asked Louise while watching Carly's reaction.

Louise bit her lip and nodded, "Wh... which one should I use, Mr. S?"

"The belt to start," I said as I handed it to her.

Her eyes widened, "The belt? Really?"

I smiled, glad that she'd listened to my admonition to start carefully. "The belt will hurt if you use it as a whip. Or if you use the buckle which I never use, by the way." I looked at Carly who was still just staring at us in awe. "But if you double it over like this," I said as I guided the leather strap in her hands and showed her what I meant, "Then you can almost hit her as hard as you want."

Louise smiled and nodded. Then she put her knee up on the bed and positioned herself next to Carly. She ran her fingers along my fiance's exposed breasts, just barely grazing the hard nipples before trailing her fingers down to Carly's cunt. "I'm going to turn your whole body red, okay?"

Carly nodded and bit her lip, "P... please," she whispered. Louise tested the belt against her hand once or twice, feeling the sensation before glancing up at me. I nodded and she brought the belt down on Carly's thigh. "Thank you, Mistress," Carly said with a sigh.

"Mistress? I think I like that... Is that okay, Mr. S?" she asked with a smile.

I thought about it, "Who do you belong to, Carly?"

"Only you, Master... nobody else... I promise."

"Then you may call Louise Mistress when we're playing."

"Thank you, Master," both girls said simultaneously before giggling again. Louise ended Carly's laughing abruptly with another blow, this time to my fiance's left tit. Then her right one. Then her left one again. The smack of leather on flesh was only slightly louder than Carly's increasing moans. I knew from experience that Louise wasn't coming close to her limit. It truly was hard to do with the belt.

"More please, Mistress. Turn my worthless yellow skin red, please. Hurt me! Make me beg! Make me cry."

"Wow... she really gets off on this?" Louise asked.