Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes... Sherry's even worse though. There's pretty much nothing you could do to Sherry that she wouldn't love."

"Is that worse..." she asked before trailing off and smacking Carly five more times in quick succession, "Or better?" she said before raining a final blow onto Carly's spread cunt. That blow made Carly scream as she bucked up.

"More... please more," Carly gasped with a smile. "She's very good, Master. Almost as good as you," she winked at me.

I smiled back, "Well, she's obviously a naturally superior woman to you, slut. All you are is a well bred set of chink fuck holes. She's an actual woman. So of course she's good at treating you like the trash you are."

"Yes, Master. Of course you're right, Master. Thank you for reminding me," Carly said with her eyes closed. She was off in her own little fantasy world, probably imagining harems full of geisha being bought and sold by white slavers. I picked up the flogger in my hand and let the leather tassles scrape across Carly's skin. She knew what was coming just from the sensation and her whole body shuddered in anticipation.

"This one is a lot like the belt. It does sting a little more so be a little more careful."

"I promise I won't hurt your fuck toy, Mr. S."

"Oh I'm fine with you hurting her. Just don't damage her. Understand the difference?"

Louise nodded. She repeated the process she had with the belt, working up and down Carly's thighs and tits. She started out a little lighter but quickly realized that Carly was so turned on that she really was able to take quite a bit. Carly's legs and chest now had a bright red shine to it and Carly's hips were constantly bucking up with each thrust as she was desperate to get some attention for her clit. "See how the slut's body responds without thought. Her body and holes are only useful when being fucked so this is torture for her to be empty."

Louise looked at me and smiled, understanding the game, "I see that, Mr. S. The dumb slut is even more pathetic when she's not being actively violated by her betters." She let the tassles drag across Carly's firm nipples causing the woman to shudder. Louise lashed out at Carly's tit viciously, "Stop squirming, bitch!"

Carly gasped at the strike and whimpered, "Yes, Mistress."

"I think she's ready for the riding crop. Aren't you, my love?"

"Yes, Master. Please train your new white lover how much I love to suffer for you, Master."

As I picked up the crop, I heard a noise over my shoulder. Kyrsten was cumming loudly. "Too much for you, babe?" I called out.

Through heavy labored breathing she gasped, "You guys are just so fucking hot. This is like the best porn ever. Keep going, Master!" she begged. Glancing over my shoulder, I could see her cunt spread wide as she dipped her fingers into it and resumed circling her swollen clit.

"I'm surrounded by greedy sluts," I said and got an immediate chorus of, "Yes, Master," from the three girls.

I held the crop in my hand and swished it in front of Carly. Her eyes were wide and I could see just a hint of fear in her eyes. Fear that I was going to let this new girl... this neophyte to this type of activity use the crop on her. If I hadn't seen the care and attention she'd displayed with the belt and flogger, I wouldn't have. But I felt confident that she was trustworthy. Still, maybe a little bit of a direct example was necessary. "Look at me, Louise," I said.

Louise turned and faced me, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I ran the riding crop up her side from hip to breast. I let her feel the leather tip as I ran it across her tit causing her to gasp slightly. "The crop can actually hurt so you have to be careful. Always make sure you're striking with the tip and not the shaft," I said. I gave the side of her tit a quick strike. Just a little smack but she yelped in surprise.

"Mmm," she said happily as she watched me.

"You can still deliver quite hard blows to the fleshy parts. The breasts," I said and struck the other tit sharply. "The thighs," I said as I smacked her left thigh, "And especially the ass," I said as I grabbed her hair and shoved her down onto the bed. I pushed her face right to Carly's face so they were mere inches away. Her ass was sticking out looking deliciously spankable. "You can do soft strikes," I said and gave her a relatively gentle strike, "Or firm ones," I said giving her a harder blow. She began making out with Carly passionately as I traced the riding crop across her ass again. "Or hard ones," I said and I brought down another sharp blow. She moaned into Carly's mouth but the two kept kissing. I almost didn't want to break it up. "Your turn, slut."

"Thank you, Mr. S," she said as she broke apart from Carly and stood up. She rubbed her ass curiously, feeling the sensation, "It's so warm," she said, surprised.

I nodded, "That's what many girls like. Not the pain of being spanked, the warm after glow afterwards."

"Is that what Carly likes?"

"I think she likes both... that and the domination of it, obviously."

Louise got a wicked look on her face and turned to Carly. "You like being dominated, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," Carly said and Louise rewarded her with a light, sharp strike to Carly's fleshy tit.

"Good... because I don't think I can be submissive to some slant eyed little breeding bitch," she said in a husky voice. She let the crop smack Carly's tit several more times, working around the nipple but careful to avoid it. She left five or six little red welts around Carly's breast when she was done. "You know I'm better than you now don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," another blow, this time to Carly's other tit.

"Younger," smack, "Smarter," smack, "Prettier," smack, "Tighter," smack, "More confident," smack.

"Yesssss... Yess...," Carly said. I could tell she was broken at this point. It was all too much for her and she'd gone into complete submissive overload. There was basically nothing she wouldn't agree to right now. I smiled at how easily Louise had brought her there.

Louise looked at me and made a gesture, I knew what she wanted. She reached under Carly's waist as I grabbed Carly's ankles. Together, the two of us rotated her onto her stomach quickly. She landed with a grunt, arms still up against the headboard, legs still spread obscenely wide from the spreader bar. "He's going to take my last virgin hole in a minute, Carly," Louise said as she gave Carly increasingly sharp strikes to her ass.

"Please, Mistress. You'll love it," Carly begged.

"I don't need your permission. I just wanted you to know what's going to happen because I'm such a nice person." In contrast to her words, she pelted Carly's ass over and over. "I think Mr. S should lube up his cock now. Don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And why is that, slut?" Louise asked.

"So that he can fuck your ass, Mistress."

"You know once he claims all of me, I'll be his. Is that what you want, Carly?"

"So much, Mistress," she looked over at Louise, "I promise it's absolutely what I want, Louise."

Louise smiled a genuinely warm smile at Carly then at me, "Well I guess you better fuck my virgin ass... Master?"

My cock felt like a lead pipe. "Maybe you can be useful for something, slut," I said to Carly as I crawled up behind her. I leaned forward, sliding my cock slowly into her slick cunt. "You can provide the lube for me to fuck this beautiful woman's tight little ass," I said as I filled up my fiance.

Carly was practically crying at this point. "Yes, Master. That's what I'm good for. Fuck holes when you don't have superior pussy and just a source of lube when someone better is here." Carly gasped in pleasure as I filled her up. I flexed my cock inside her, feeling her shudder and wiggle underneath me before pulling out. My cock was drenched in her cunt juice, wetter than I'd ever seen her.

For my part, I could not have been harder. Literally. I grabbed Louise and spun her around, bent over at the foot of the bed and looking at the striped, red ass of my fiance. I reached over to the nightstand and dribbled a dollop of lube onto her ass. I wanted to be extra careful given it was her first time.

"He's going to fuck my ass, Carly. Ohhh... oh... he's started pushing it in. Your Master's... oh... Our Master's cock... it's in my ass, Carly. Ohhh... I feel so full. I'm such a slut too."

I was about halfway in, letting her get used to the thick invader. She flexed once, tightening around my shaft like a vice. I reveled in the sensation and inched forward slightly. "God he's fucking huge. It's like a tree trunk shoved up my slut ass, Carly. Fuck... I want it... I want all of it," she said. Without warning, she slammed her ass back into me, burying me in her as she cried out, "Yess... Oh god... Fuck it's so good."

"She just rammed her ass back onto Master's cock, Carly. She took it so effortlessly. I'm kind of jealous," Kyrsten said, picking up the narrative slack while Louise couldn't find words to speak.

Carly wimpered slightly, "Is... is it good, Master?"

"Yes, my love. So good. Tight and hot. Just how I like my holes, baby."

Carly sniffed slightly, "I'm glad, Master. You deserve nice, tight holes. I hope she's even tighter than my pathetic ass, Master."

"I'll make it tight for him," Louise said and she clenched around my shaft. I nearly blacked out from the pleasure as I pulled out before sliding back in. We started fucking, me pulling out and her slamming back against me with a scream each time. "He's in my ass, Carly. He's taking his pleasure from my nice white hole. Our Master's cock really is divine," she said with a whimper as I continued pounding in and out of her. I heard Kyrsten cum again. I heard Carly gasp as Louise started fingering her roughly. I felt Louise squeeze me, practically willing me to fill her up. It was, in some ways, an overload of sensastions. Sights, sounds and smells all combining in an overpowering way. I fucked Louise's ass like that for almost five minutes before I couldn't hold out any longer. I shouted as I came in her, filling her up as I heard Kyrsten cum for a third time from the monitor. Louise collapsed down underneath me, laughing in almost hysterical fashion.

"Not the response I was going for," I said, kissing the back of her neck.

"That was so fucking amazing, Mr. S. Oh my God... Jay... I had no idea. Fuck," she said, slightly babbling.

"I like hearing you say my name," I said gently as I brushed her hair aside and kissed her some more.

"Mmm... should I stop calling you Mr. S?"

"No... I like that a lot too. Just... feel free to call me Jay every now and then."

"What? Not Master also?" she asked playfully as she stood up, took a step and nearly fell over from her shaky legs. That reduced her to more giggling before she could compose herself. "Okay... maybe you mastered me a little."

"You can call me Master too. When you're feeling particularly submissive," I said with a smile.

We all got cleaned up and Louise got dressed. I said my goodnights to Kyrsten, promising that I'd see her soon. I made her promise to give me a status update on Rebeccah's bimbofication and she told me I wouldn't be disappointed. After Louise left, I went back to the bedroom and found Carly lying on the bed. Her face inscrutable.

"You okay?"

"You love her, don't you?" she said. It wasn't an accusation. She sounded somehow sad and hopeful and scared all wrapped together.

I paused, thinking about the question. "No. Not yet at least. It's like that first weekend with you. I think I could but I don't know that I'm there yet."

Carly nodded and slipped into bed. Her lips were tight and her brows furrowed as she thought about it. "I'm glad," she finally said simply as I crawled into bed next to her. She rolled over to lay on my shoulder.

"Are you still sure?" I asked.

"Yes. This was a little harder than Kyrsten. Kyrsten and I have such a long history and friendship. I... I know she won't hurt me."

"Louise won't hurt you," I said knowing immediately that I couldn't promise that. Not yet at least.

"You can't know that," she said, echoing my own internal thoughts. "But that's okay. If I'm honest, I like knowing that she might turn out to be deceitful and conniving and try to steal you."

"She won't."

"She might. Or she might get tired of sharing. Or she might dislike me."

"Then I'll dump her," I said simply.

"What if I don't want you to? What if you love her more than me and you want her instead of me," I started to interrupt, "I don't want you to hate me because I kept you from someone you wanted."

"I would never hate you, Carly. A, you're going to be the mother of my child. B, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. C, I was serious the other night. I'll never love anyone more than you. Just different."

"Lots of guys discover that different is better," she said, looking away and sounding even further off.

"Lots of guys are idiots, my love. And why are you saying all this? This was your kink in the first place, remember?"

"I know... But..."

"You want to stop?"

"No! Definitely not. I just like... living on the edge. Watching you make her yours. Watching you start to mold her. I thought I'd be jealous but I wasn't. I WANTED you to make her perfect for you. I want to wake up two years from now and realize that you've created a literal harem of lovers, each new one more perfect than the last."

"I don't think I can do that, Carly," I said.

"Why not?"

"It may be what you want but I don't think it'll be what Kyrsten and Louise want."

"So you're going to prioritize their wants over mine?" she said. I looked at her and she was smirking playfully at me.

"No. I'm going to prioritize MY wants over yours," I said. I grabbed her hair and roughly pushed her down to my cock. I was only a little hard after the night's activities but that didn't stop her from obediently inhaling it as I continued, "And I don't WANT to have an endless string of girls I fall in love with. I want to have four or five girls I'm in love with and an endless string of cheap, willing pussy to share with my women," I said as I slammed her roughly down onto my cock. She sputtered a little as my shaft surged down her throat but she didn't complain or try to pull away. Instead, she suppressed her gag and relaxed as I fucked her throat. "How does that sound, slut?"

She gurgled something on my cock and gave me a thumbs up so I just kept casually pumping into her willing mouth. I kept fucking her mouth, steadily getting rougher and rougher until I finally felt my last orgasm bubbling up. I slammed her down on my cock, "Swallow it all you dumb bitch," I snarled as I emptied into her eager mouth.

She slurped it all up, eagerly licking me clean and visibly savoring every bit of my cum. "I like it when you call me a dumb bitch," she said quietly as she licked around my balls.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I like all the names you call me. The meaner the better."

"Why?"

She shrugged, "For the same reason I like watching you fuck other women. I like feeling pathetic and cheap and weak when I'm with you. I love the idea that my worth is my holes and nothing more."

"That's ridiculous Carly," I said as I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"I know, Master."

"I love everything about you, Carly. I don't believe in soul mates but if I had one, it would be you. Besides, you're womb also has value to me," I said with a smirk as I rubbed her belly.

She slapped my shoulder playfully and smiled, "Speaking of, Master. Who else are you going to knock up? We don't have to worry about money anymore, you know."

"I know. But I don't know. It's such a weird thing to think about. Making multiple women pregnant."

"You mean spreading your glorious white seed as far as possible?" she said, again grinning up at me.

I ignored the question and went on, "Kyrsten definitely. When she's ready."

"I figured," Carly said as she kissed my cheek. "Who else? My sister?"

"I'm not sure. I have to figure out things with Hideo first. And it wouldn't be until after school anyways."

"Anyone else?"

"I just don't know, sorry. Does that disappoint you? Does it turn you on to think about me breeding all these girls?"

"I mean... duh. Of course it does. But they're children, not fetishes. Just remember that I will help with every single child of yours. And any of them that you want, I'll view them as mine as well."

"The other mothers might be a bit annoyed," I said.

Carly smiled, "We'll figure it out."

I kissed her and held her tight, "As long as we're together, we'll figure all of it out."