Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," I said, appraising the two girls as they looked at me in embarrassment. "Whatever am I going to do with you two?"

"Anything you want, Mr. S," Victoria replied then noticed Tabitha over my shoulder, "Hey, Tabitha! Glad you made it. I knew you and Jay would hit it off."

"Don't count your chickens before they're hatched there, girlie. I'm not totally sold on this whole... lifestyle thing you've got going around here. I only came because he paid me," the latina woman said with a smile.

"You paid her, Mr. S?" Victoria said, turning to me with annoyance. The look on her face was both cute and surprising. Apparently, she wasn't always an obedient wallflower.

"Forty bucks to cover her babysitter's extra time," I said, defending myself.

"Like you wouldn't pay me for sex!" she said with mock indignation. Again, I saw that same twinkle in her eye.

I gestured wide around the room, "I'm not exactly hurting for beautiful companions, you see."

Tabitha frowned at that, "So why am I here? Why pursue me?"

"You're the last girl on his list," Carly said, walking up to her.

"List?"

I knew enough to give Carly a bit of leeway. She read people very well. "When I agreed to marry Jay, I did it on the condition that he keep hooking up with as many beautiful women as he wanted. I'm a cuckquean, you see."

"A what?"

"It's basically a female cuckold. The same way that Dave likes watching Madison get pleasure from my Master, I enjoy watching my Master get pleasure from women that he finds attractive. I know that I can't always be around to please him and I want him to always have whatever pleasure he wants."

Tabitha looked at Carly, still confused but slowly starting to get it. "Okay, but what's this about a list?"

"I asked him who the women in his life were that he wanted. He told me Sherry's roommate, Victoria and the redheaded neighbor... and you."

Tabitha looked between Carly and I. "This is fucked up, you know that, right?"

Both Carly and I nodded. I could feel the other eyes in the room watching our exchange. "We do," I said, "But it works for us."

Carly gave me a kiss, "Why don't you and I and Victoria talk a bit, Tabitha. Let us reassure you about things."

Tabitha allowed herself to be guided into the bedroom and they shut the door behind them, leaving the five of us standing out in the living room bemused.

Madison was, of course, the first to speak. "Good... now you and I can have some fun, stud," she said and gave me a big kiss. Her tongue danced down my throat.

Sherry sauntered up to me and tugged on my shoulder, "Master can have fun with whomever he wants," she said before attempting to outdo Madison's kiss. Her tongue danced in my mouth, teasing me with her new tongue stud. I reached my hand up and tweaked her right nipple. I'd been wanting to play with that nipple ring since she'd gotten it months ago. She gasped into my mouth then that gasp quickly turned into a lusty moan.

Madison grabbed me again, pushing Sherry away and dropped to her knees, fishing out my cock with deft fingers. "Fuck David. I've been needing this cock again so bad. Your cock is a nice standby but this cock..." she said, sucking me straight down into the back of her throat. She'd obviously been practicing, "This cock is fucking amazing."

"Yes, dear," Dave said from his seat over on my couch. He and Hideo were watching in rapt attention as the two girls fought over me.

Sherry walked up behind me and took my shirt off, letting her fingers trail across my skin sensually, "Are you going to fuck my tight, young cunt, Master?" Her voice was sensual and needy, whispered into my ear. "I need it so bad, Master."

Madison looked up at me, letting my cock flop out of her mouth and smack against her face, "Don't fuck her... Master. Fuck me... Conquer me. Remind me why I fuck real men not little boys like David over there."

"I guess you're not a real slut like Master likes," Sherry said with all the sass she could muster, "I'd fuck Hideo, Dave or anyone else Master told me too. But he's kept my cunt just for him so that's who gets it."

Madison shot daggers up at Sherry, "Keep your trash cunt away from my husband, bitch," she said.

Sherry simply said, "I'll fuck whoever Jay tells me to fuck... bitch."

"Ladies," I said. "You play nice with each other or you leave now."

"Yes, Master," Sherry said all sweetness and supplication.

Madison continued to shoot daggers at Sherry but finally said, "Fine. Sorry... Master," she said and sucked my cock down.

"Besides, let's be honest, both of you will fuck any cock I tell you to. And neither of you will be fucking either of them tonight," I said waving my hand at the two men merrily sitting on the couch.

Madison's eyes got wide and she moaned on my cock, I could tell I'd hit on something. I pulled her up by her hair and kissed her again, tasting my precum on top of the lipstick on her lips. "You like that idea, Madison?"

"I want your cock," she said but it was half hearted.

"I don't think that's true, Madison. I think you wish you were a slut like Sherry who fucked all kinds of cocks. Did you know that, Dave? Did you know your wife was a real cock slut?"

Dave looked at me and licked his lips. I could tell he was thinking about what answer Madison wanted to hear. I spun Madison around roughly, holding her hands back behind her so that she could stroke my cock. "Look at your husband, slut. He knows what you are. A cock whore, isn't that right, Dave?"

Dave stared at his wife in rapt attention before slowly nodding. "Yes," he said almost whispering.

"David!" Madison said as if she was upset. It would almost have been believable if she wasn't standing there fully clothed and stroking another man's naked cock while her husband watched with complete approval and love. The fact that she had a grin plastered on her face also didn't help.

"Don't worry Madison. Everyone here knows what you are. You'll get no judgement from us," I said and I kissed her. It was a soft, lingering kiss that conveyed promises of things to come before gearing up into a toe curling kiss that was equal parts sexy and slutty. When I finished kissing her, I turned to Sherry and repeated the gesture, kissing the short Asian girl. Unlike Madison, Sherry was more gentle. The new stud in her tongue prevented a full on makeout session and instead I was treated to a slow, almost loving kiss.

As I ended the kiss, our lips lingered against each other and I whispered to her softly, "Sherry, we've talked about this before. You're not supposed to be such a bitch to my other lovers."

Sherry stared at me for a moment, I almost thought she was going to smart off to me but then her eyes went down and she murmured, "I'm sorry, Master."

"Is this because Hideo made you cum? Is that why you're being all bitchy?"

She didn't make eye contact but simply nodded.

"Well then, I guess you'll have to relearn what happens when you break the rules."

Sherry's eyes went wide and she dropped to her knees, nuzzling at my hard cock as she begged. "Please, Master. Please don't.. I'm so sorry. I can do better. I promise. Please don't."

"Shhh," I told her as I picked her chin up. She stopped instantly and looked at me, projecting absolute submission and obedience. Madison was watching from my other shoulder and had a look of confusion across her face, "When she's disobedient, she's punished with a night of endless orgasms."

Madison's eyebrows cocked, "That sounds pretty good to me."

"Oh? Is that what you want? You want her punishment?"

Madison hadn't expected that question. "Uhmm... I mean... a whole bunch of orgasms for the rest of the night? Sounds amazing."

I smiled and it must have conveyed my cruel intent because both girls shuddered against me. "That's good, with Sherry's newly pierced clit she's not in any condition to get that treatment. Sherry, go get me the ropes."

"Ropes?" Madison asked, again confused.

"You see, Sherry doesn't get fucked for a punishment. That would be pretty foolish. And I can't be bothered to make a dumb cum dumpster like her cum all night. She's not worth it. So instead, we tie her up and strap a vibrator down on her while she cums over and over and over again."

Madison's eyes grew even rounder as she realized the fate that she'd requested.

"But you know the best part?"

Madison barely whispered, "What?"

"We gag her so she can't even ask for relief," I said.

Madison shivered again. "That's... that's..."

"Cruel?" I said. "Or so fucking hot that your cunt is dripping down your leg?"

Madison blushed and whispered, "No it's not." It wasn't a believable lie to anyone in the room and Dave even chuckled. Madison shot him a look but she knew she was busted.

"Hideo, reach up Madison's skirt. If her panties aren't wet, I'll fuck her. If they're wet then we'll know she wants this."

Hideo looked at Sherry. His hesitation caused Sherry to bark, "Do what Master says, Hideo."

Madison stood there while the young Asian man reached up her legs and his hand disappeared underneath her short skirt. She kept staring at me in defiance. I'm not sure if she realized she was also shaking like a leaf. She knew what the young man would find. "She's not wearing any panties, Mr. Simpson. But her legs are wet."

"Hmmm... she's sluttier than I realized Dave. Did you know she was going commando tonight?" I said.

Dave smiled and pulled a pair of white panties out of his jacket pocket, "She didn't want you to see her plain panties."

Again, Madison shot him a look but this time it was cut short by Sherry and I. Sherry knew what to do and we quickly tied Madison's hands behind her. I grabbed the ball gag that Sherry brought me and put it in Madison's mouth. She was trembling with excitement as we bound her up. Sherry had grabbed a spreader bar too and soon she was fully trussed up. Trapped and ready. Sherry handed me the rabbit vibrator that was Carly's favorite. For a moment, I felt like I was in a hospital operating room doing some sort of kinky operation on a patient. I helped Madison to her knees than eased her onto her back. The bar kept her legs forced wide and made her skirt ride up. I think the fact that she was still mostly clothed turned her on. I know it turned me on. I slid the vibrator into her cunt and she moaned softly into the gag. The vibe slid in effortlessly and as I positioned the rabbit against her clit, I turned it on. Setting it to low at first, I made sure to get the position just right, judging the exact angle and placement based on Madison's muffled moans, whimpers and occasional screams. When I knew I had the right placement, I held it down while Sherry quickly used the tape to lock it firmly in place before turning it up to high.

I then rolled Madison onto her stomach, making the vibrator press firmly into her clit. That action alone elicited a loud scream of surprise and pleasure. I fished out my keys from my pocket and put them in her hand. "When you drop those, I'll end this. But if you do, you can only fuck Dave for the next month."

"NOOOOO," she begged through the gag.

"Hear that Dave? She must really not want to fuck you," I said with a smile. Dave simply shrugged and tucked her panties back into his pocket.

"Now what should I do with you, slut?" I said turning to Sherry.

"Fuck me because you've already punished me?" she said with an innocent little sway of her hips as she put her hands behind her back and stuck her chest out.

I laughed, "Hardly," then grabbed her hair roughly. "I think you can have the opposite treatment."

"Opposite, Master?" she said, sounding scared. I knew she wasn't really. More nervous than anything else. But it sure got my cock hard.

"Strip, slut."

She didn't need to be told twice. Within 15 seconds, she was completely nude, standing in front of us displaying all of her new decorations.

I walked around her as she stood there, being stared at by the three of us. "Bend over with your hands on Hideo's knees."

She obeyed quickly, bending over and looking Hideo in the eyes.

"She's beautiful, isn't she Hideo?"

"Yes," he said with a whisper.

"Have you kissed her?"

"Yes," he said.

"Kiss her now. Be gentle though. That new tongue stud is still fresh." The young man did as he was told. I watched as I fished out a couple needed items from the toy chest Carly and I kept in the living room.

"Have you played with her tits?"

"Yes," he said.

"Play with them now. Just the right one though," I said. His hand moved quickly to Sherry's huge, dangling tits. He massaged roughly and inexpertly. "You need to tease her nipple. Stroke it lightly. Circle it. Listen to her breathing to tell you what she likes. Drive her crazy."

Hideo adjusted his technique, watching Sherry's eyes as he played with the nipple.

"Don't be afraid to flick it or pinch it. She's a real painslut, Hideo. You can't really be too rough with this dumb bitch once she's all healed up," I said. I moved up behind Sherry and she pressed her ass back into me as she moaned at Hideo's touch. I reached down and held her cunt open with one hand while I slid a small, remote controlled vibrator into her cunt. She sighed softly at the insertion, happy to be partially filled.

"Has she sucked you?"

"No," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

Hideo shook his head again, "No. She says her holes are your holes, Mr. Simpson."

"Tell you what, Hideo. Once her tongue stud heals, she'll give you one blowjob for every five orgasms you give her. How's that sound?"

Hideo swallowed as he looked at Sherry's lips. Sherry's mouth was agape and her tongue was sticking out and I think we all knew what he was imagining. "But she'll be pretty bitchy won't she."

I shrugged, "You're saying you don't want those blowjobs?" My tone made it clear how preposterous I thought that was.

"Oh no, sir. Just... making sure."

I flicked the remote on the vibrator inside Sherry and she let out a scream. At the same time, Madison came, writhing on the floor and making little whimpering sounds through the gag. I laughed, "Good, then it's agreed. Do you like her when she's a bitch to you, Hideo?"

He shook his head no but then thought about it. "Actually... I... I guess I kind of do. She's pretty hot when she's all fired up."

I smacked her ass hard, "She's pretty hot all the time as far as I can tell." I poured some lube onto her ass and positioned my cock at her tight backdoor hole. Hideo only nodded his agreement as he kept playing with Sherry's pierced nipple. I got the head of my cock in and then shoved the remainder in causing Sherry to fall forward into Hideo's lap and scream. "Is that the closest her mouth has been to your cock, Hideo?"

"Uhh... oh... yes," he said as my hammering of Sherry's ass caused her head to rub against the young man's clothed cock.

"You like this? Me fucking your dumb slut girlfriend when you can't?"

Hideo looked at me as I pillaged his girlfriend, treating her like a toy. "Are... are you... are you going to knock her up?"

I was surprised by the question. I really wasn't sure where the real world ended and fantasy began for Sherry. Or for Hideo. Or for me for that matter. I considered the question, not stopping the ass fucking that I was delivering. "Carly and Sherry have told me that Asian women's sole purpose is to be cum dumps for white men. To be bred by our superior seed. So... Yes... Yes I will be breeding this little yellow cunt so she can finally be useful."

Hideo nodded, "I will take care of the baby."

It was a weird thing to say. It was also pretty fucking hot. I slammed into Sherry over and over, forcing her face down into Hideo's crotch until I felt my orgasm start to build. When I was close, I pulled out and grabbed Sherry's hair, roughly forcing her to the ground next to Madison. I jerked my cock twice and shot my cum all over Sherry and Madison, covering Sherry's face and Madison's ass and skirt. Madison came again, already starting to whimper as the vibrator continued to work on her clit mercilessly.

I caught my breath as I stood there, cock in my hand. Madison was convulsing on the ground and Sherry was slurping up the cum covering her pretty face. Walking into the kitchen, I wiped myself off. Suddenly a voice came from the door to the bedroom, "Ahem." I looked up and Tabitha was standing there with Victoria and Carly behind her. Carly was grinning wildly and had a twinkling lust in her eye. She sauntered in and sat down between Hideo and Dave. "Are you having fun, Master?" she asked. The three of them looked at me and I became acutely aware, for the first time truthfully, at my complete nakedness in front of all these people.

"I don't know. Did your talk with Tabitha go well?"

Victoria stepped forward, holding Tabitha's hand. "She has some questions, Mr. S."

"Uhmm... okay...," I said, not really knowing where this all was going.

Tabitha walked up to me, glancing down to avoid the two writhing sluts on the floor as she stepped over them. Over her shoulder, I saw Carly biting her lip in anticipation. It occurred to me that I still wasn't sure how Carly and Victoria got along but they seemed to team up well as wingwomen when it came time to seduce new girls. Victoria was just smiling a warm grin

Tabitha spoke for the first time. Despite talking to her earlier, this was the first time I really got to focus on her voice without the background buzz of the bar. It was deep and husky with only a small hint of an accent. Her tone carried an unmistakable promise of pleasure assuming I gave the right answers. "You have quite the lifestyle going here. Seems a shame to add another piece to the puzzle."

I swallowed, very aware of my state of dress versus hers. "What can I say, I really like interesting, intelligent and beautiful women."

She smiled at me and leaned in to give me just the tiniest of kisses at the corner of my mouth. "Victoria and Carly tell me you like to push the buttons of your girls."

"I... I wouldn't say that," I said looking at Victoria for help. She just shrugged and twirled her long hair, enjoying seeing me on the back foot for once.

"Hmm? You don't like to really hit a girl's kinks?"

"Oh! That's what you meant. Well... yeah. Of course I love that. What guy wouldn't?"

She laughed and tucked her bright hair behind her ear with her fingers. "You'd be surprised, Papi."

"Papi?" I asked.

She smiled and stepped closer to me, lowering her voice to a throaty whisper. "I assumed you'd like to make me scream 'Aye Papi'," she said.

I swallowed again as I felt her breath on my cheek and her hand grazing my hard cock. "And what would make you scream, Tabitha?"

She leaned in, grabbing my cock firmly as she whispered, "Fuck me in front of your friends."

"Really? That's pretty mundane as far as kinks go," I said. It would be kind of nice to have a more vanilla girl to fuck every once in awhile.

"Carly's going to film it and post it online," she said. I looked over and sure enough, Carly was already holding her phone up and presumably already recording.

"Don't worry, Master. I'll blur the faces," she said, allaying my initial fear.

"You don't have to blur mine, Chica," she said with a smile, never breaking eye contact with me as she spoke. I realized that the little latina exhibitionist in front of me wasn't as vanilla as I thought. Oh well. I grabbed her wrist gently and led her over to the slipper chair (you can blame my ex, Sasha, for the fact that I know what those are called) in the corner and sat on it, guiding her on top of me. She straddled me, rubbing herself against my erection and ensuring that I was already ready for her. I reached behind her with one hand holding her shoulder and another her ass, "My my. You are ready."

I snaked my hand up to the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Our tongues touched, tentatively at first, neither of us aware of what the other liked. As we eased into it, she let out a soft, pleasant moan into my mouth.