Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands continued to explore her writhing body, eventually reaching under her shirt to pull it over her head. She quickly reached down and pulled her bra off, taking a moment to tease me before letting her breasts flop out. I was surprised, the tight, utilitarian sports bra made her look like she had relatively small breasts but the illusion was destroyed when a couple very plentiful Cs popped out. They were firm with small brown nipples already hard and eager. I leaned forward, nibbling them lightly which caused her to coo in my ear. "Aye Papi," she squealed for the first time as my tongue flicked across just the right spot. Then she whispered into my ear, "I have another kink too, Senor."

"What is it?" I asked as my left hand slid back down her back and into her shorts, cupping her ass and guiding her movements as she continued to grind against me.

"Your women told me you'd figure it out, stud. But I'll give you a hint, we already danced around it earlier," she said. With that cryptic comment, she stepped off of me and started swaying her hips to inaudible music that only she knew. I was mesmerized as her hips moved back and forth. Her firm tits swayed only slightly and her tiny waist was simply hypnotic causing me to sit there and slowly stroke my cock while enjoying the show. She closed her eyes and continued her undulations for at least a minute before turning around and showing me her perfectly toned ass. She leaned forward and slowly slipped out of her shorts while continuing to shake her bubble butt at me. She peeled the offending garment down, revealing a tiny black g-string which hid none of her treasures. Turning back around to me, her eyes latched onto the cock in my hand. She stood transfixed as I slowly stroked it in front of her. Forgotten were the other people in the room. At that moment it was just the two of us.

"Oh Senor. What do you plan on doing with that big cock?"

"What do you want me to do with it?" I asked with a smile. We were teasing each other and both enjoying it.

"I want the fairy tale," she said.

That's when it clicked. Calling me Senor, the Julia Roberts quote, the twinkle in her eyes earlier. I leaned back, now sure of myself. "I don't know why I'm trying so hard. You're a sure thing."

Her grin broke even bigger, "So what do you want, Senor?"

"I want to fuck the whore I paid for."

"Aye Papi!" she said with a tone of relief and lust. Her smile was a mile wide as she climbed back on top of me.

"That's it. Earn your money," I said as I eased my cock into her incredibly wet cunt. She was burning up as she wrapped herself around me, taking the entirety of me in one go as she sat down on my cock. I threw my head back and enjoyed the feeling of a hot, wet, and very eager cunt. "That's it," I encouraged her as I let her set the pace, only guiding her gently with little nudges on her hips. My fingers traced around her nipples, teasing and lightly pinching them. "Everyone's going to see what a good little whore you are," I whispered to her. Her pussy clenched on me tightly and she rode me a little faster.

I looked under her arm at the girls in the room. Madison was still writhing on the ground, all but forgotten while Sherry sat beside her slavishly staring at me. Carly gave me a tiny little wave from behind her phone as she watched me. Victoria had her skirt bunched up around her waist and her fingers were buried in her cunt as she leaned against the door and masturbated.

Tabitha moaned into my ear, "Are you going to post the video online, Papi?"

I nodded and she moaned. "You're going to be a pornhub star. I'm sure there will be plenty of offers for your services, whore." She squeezed her cunt on me as if she was trying to milk it for cum. I shoved up into her, causing her to gasp then said for the camera, "All for the low price of 40 bucks."

That did it for Tabitha. She came like a firecracker, screaming and collapsing onto me. Her orgasm quickly triggered my own and I fucked her with hard, ruthless thrusts as I drove her orgasm longer and longer.

The night continued from that point on. Sherry and Hideo left first, with Hideo sporting an obvious erection and a huge grin. Sherry looked at me in desperation as she left but I knew the denial was driving her crazy with lust. I made Victoria hold Madison up as I fucked Tabitha again. The look of sheer broken lust in Madison's face told me everything I needed to know. By the end, she was whimpering but, to my surprise, she never dropped the keys. Every orgasm she clenched them harder and harder until they were actually cutting into her hands a little when we finally untied her. The response when Carly unhooked the spreader bar was so perfect. She actually spread her legs wider and looked up at me with all the hope and desire of a woman who'd had more orgasms then her mind and body could handle.

We all laughed a little at the lewd display and I took pity on her, fucking her to a final orgasm with my cock before sending her home with Dave. I imagined that they'd be reliving this night for a long time. Victoria got Tabitha home, with a little money from me and by 2am, Carly and I were finally alone.

"Was this a good date night, babe?" I asked as she finished brushing her teeth and was getting ready to climb into bed.

She laughed and slapped my arm playfully, "Of course, Master. Any night where you claim new sluts is a good night."

"And are you still happy with the arrangement?"

"Are you actually worried about that?" she asked.

I thought about it for a long moment before answering. Carly just watched me as I thought about the question. "I guess I'm always a little worried. In the back of my head."

I saw a little tear form in the corner of her eye and she stepped to me to give me a big, loving kiss. "A, don't worry Master. Ever. I love this. B, I promise I will tell you the minute that changes."

"I guess I'm just worried because you've opened this door in me and every new woman makes it a little harder to close."

Carly squirmed a little against me. "That turns me on," she whispered.

"What?"

"Just the idea of you being so happy with this lifestyle that you tell me you aren't stopping... even though I want to."

"I'm not...," I started but she interrupted me.

"I know, Master. And I don't want you to. But that doesn't stop me from picturing it and my dumb little chink brain is turned on by it."

"You really are adorably pathetic, my love."

"I know, Master. And you're powerfully superior," she said with a smile. "Is there anything I can do for you before bed, Master?"

I laughed, I'd cum five times in the last three hours. Not only was my cock empty but it was actually a little sore. "I'm afraid I'm all fucked out, baby."

"Are you saying those white women all pleased you so much that you have nothing for my empty yellow cunt, Master?" Her voice was so cute and hopeful.

I rolled over onto my elbow, "That's exactly what I'm saying, slut."

She smiled and shuddered with pleasure, "I'm glad, Master."

"But I would like a little white noise for bedtime. Why don't you edge yourself until you hear me snoring," I said with an evil grin as I turned the light off.

"But... but... Master... you don't always snore."

"Then I guess you'll have a long night ahead of you, slut."

"Mmmm... yes my glorious Master," she said.

I listened to her for several minutes before sleep overtook me. The last thing I remember was the perfect erotic sounds of my friend and lover tormenting herself for my amusement. Not a bad way to end an evening.

---

If you enjoyed this chapter, consider checking out my other stories, voting or just leaving a comment or message. You can also check out my profile page to learn how you can see previews of future stories as well as the visual inspiration for various characters. Thank you again for reading!