Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay with all of this, bud?" I asked.

Max's still wide eyes pried themselves away from Maureen's teasing and he looked at me, "What?"

I laughed, "I asked if you were okay with all of this but the way your eyes were bugging out of your skull I'll assume the answer is yes."

"I just can't believe this is your life."

I sighed, "You don't even know the half of it. Have an open mind tonight and relax. Everything is setup for everyone to have tons of fun if they are well behaved and is ready for some craziness."

"Crazier then this?" he asked.

I laughed, "Wayyy crazier then this, little man."

The party bus rolled down the street and about 30 minutes later, we got to our first destination. We had VIP access into the nicest gentleman's club in Manhattan, Platinum Doll's. We walked in and were greeted with a very friendly, "Welcome, Mr. Simpson," that made me feel like fucking royalty. Our little crew went straight to the champagne room and were told that the girls would be in in just a moment.

Tabitha had accompanied us and immediately started stripping, much to the group's surprise. I think they thought she was just there as sexy eye candy. Her long, thick athletic legs wrapped around the poll and made it obvious that this wasn't her first time. She twirled around the spinning metal cylinder, seductively stripping off what little clothing she had until she was nude except for her heels and her yellow collar. A collar that had gone unnoticed before but now the guys understood the meaning of. Derrick and Tony were whistling loud and throwing ones at her which I could tell was getting Tabitha particularly hot. Suddenly, the music changed and out walked two absolutely beautiful blonde bombshells. Alex and Rebeccah both came out from the curtains looking breathtakingly beautiful. Alex was wearing a lace corset, garter belt, panty set and Rebeccah was dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. The two were holding hands and started dancing as soon as Tabitha cleared a spot for them.

If it weren't for the music, you could have heard a pin drop in the room because none of us were talking. We were just staring in rapt attention as these two goddesses twirled and pranced seductively on stage for our benefit. Even Jenn was mesmerized despite the object of lustful desire being her little sister. They swayed to Ke$ha's Timber with each chant of, "It's goin' down" accompanied by one of the girls doing a slut drop and licking the other one's thigh on the way up. Tyrone and Herman looked like they'd died and gone to heaven. Derrick and Tony were licking their lips. Even Dave and Hideo, whipped though they both were, couldn't stop staring.

I pulled Tabitha to me, handed her a twenty and unzipped my pants. She smiled and simply started sucking my cock while I watched these other two move seductively around the room. The two girls started making out as they shook their hips against each other, Rebeccah's bronzed skin contrasting to her partner's much paler hue. Their tongues were dancing between each other and their hands exploring. Alex was expertly stripping off bits of Rebeccah's clothing, carefully leading the less experienced girl into greater and greater nudity. The routine gave the impression of a seductive woman seducing a young girl which was absolutely perfect.

We watched as Alex traced her fingers around each bit of fabric while she shook her ass at us. Rebeccah would dart away and spin around the pole, spreading her legs wide for us before returning to Alex for another round of teasing. Alex knew exactly how to touch her. How to kiss her. How to lick her to get all of the guys (and the girls, frankly) as turned on as possible. When Alex had the blonde bimbo down to just a g-string and her shirt, she circled around her like a predator finally ready to strike. Rebeccah stood there, quivering, the song forgotten as Alex walked behind her. Alex's porcelain hands snaked up Rebeccah's thighs, pausing briefly on her hips to give them a little shake and remind the neophyte stripper to keep moving. Rebeccah moaned lustily at the touch as Alex's hands gripped the fabric. She looked directly at me in eager anticipation.

The effect was perfect. When Alex violently ripped Rebeccah's shirt off, the guys all cheered. It was like a dam broke and suddenly the guys were back to being rowdy and boisterous. Cheering and yelling in crude, bachelor party fashion. Eventually, Rebeccah was nude, gyrating on the ground as she licked at Alex's pussy. The dance gave the impression of a seductive woman seducing a young girl which was very hot.

When the song ended, the two girls circled the room, giving lap dances to everyone. Tabitha pulled off my cock and joined them and, eventually, so did Daphne. The four sluts made it their mission to get every cock hard and every pussy wet in the room. Rebeccah was even kneeling at Jenn's feet at one point, hands on her older sister's knees as she displayed her gorgeous, naked body to her sister while she play acted at sucking her pussy. I heard Jenn say to Roland, "Still not happening, stud," but her tone was playful.

The party was going really well and everyone was having a great time. They were getting bolder and bolder with Tabitha. A couple guys had even asked for blowjobs which she'd been happy to oblige them with. Truthfully, I didn't think any of the girls were going to be declining anything tonight but I wanted to make sure everyone fully understood just in case someone did. After about an hour of this, I stood up and asked, "Okay, you guys ready for the real party?"

"Yeah!" shouted Derrick.

Tony just looked at his friend, "It gets better than this shit?"

I winked at him, "You better believe it buddy. You girls ready?"

Alex and Rebeccah nodded and reached into a drawer to put on their collars, a green and a yellow respectively.

"Wait... so they're with you?" Herman asked, eyeing his first green collar of the night. I nodded. "And green is... anything goes?"

"Green means, 'I'm a free use fuck toy for anyone who wants me tonight,' yeah," Alex said. Herman smiled and walked up to Alex. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.

"Suck it, slut," he said. Alex simply smiled and fished out his cock. It was short but thicker than a coke can and she had to stretch to get her small mouth around it.

"She's got other holes, guys," I said. Derrick shoved Tony to the ground as he raced to get behind Alex who pushed her knees back and wiggled her ass invitingly. Derrick didn't waste any time and stripped out of his pants quickly. His cock was massive and when he roughly rammed it in, Alex screamed and came loose from Herman's cock.

"Holy fuck... is that a fucking baseball bat... geezus." The petite Asian girl said, reaching back to spread herself wider for the huge invader.

"Enjoy his cock on your own time, cunt. Get back to sucking Herman's cock," I barked with a laugh.

"Yes, sir," she said then sucked down Herman's cock again.

Meanwhile, Rebeccah was sitting between the two partners, flirting with Mr. Wade while Mr. Ryan simply stared at what had to be the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen nude. Jenn was now furiously making out with Tyrone and Roland, alternating between the two. She clearly had developed a case of jungle fever and was determined to enjoy it. It didn't take long for Derrick to finish inside Alex's tight cunt and Tony instantly replaced him. He wasn't quite as large as Derrick but still above average and Alex just took it all. Herman and Tony came almost at the same time, both of them pulling out and shooting their cum all over her face and back while she twitched with uncontrollable arousal. I just sat there, watching the debauchery unfold. I knew that it was going to get much, much more intense soon though.

"Okay, if you three are finished, we need to get to the real party. C'mon girls," I said simply. Tabitha quickly threw on her uniform again and the other girls grabbed some thin silk robes that were hanging on the wall for exactly this purpose. We made our way outside through the back entrance and back into our bus.

"Shit man... I don't know what else you've got planned but I'm 100% all-in," Tony said as he pulled Alex to his lap and fingered her. Rebeccah was now sitting on Herman's lap, making out with him.

My eyes flicked to Daphne who said, "Fuck that thing is a giant fucking meat stick, Derrick. Too bad you're an asshole or I'd have been fucking you all year," as she straddled his lap and simply sat down onto his cock. I knew Daphne was a slut but seeing her embrace it so fully and completely was still a little jarring. I'd had mixed feelings about Daphne with this. Part of me was weirdly possessive about her for reasons I didn't really understand. But the much larger part of me knew I could never date her. There was nothing long term with her. Years later in moments of introspection, I'd chalk up my unease to the fact that she was a hot girl who worked for me and part of my lizard brain thought that made her mine. Why it was like that with her and not some of the others I'll never know. But when I watched her go full slut mode that night I realized that that's all she was to me. A girl to have some fun with.

"Okay guys, first we have to pick up Hideo and Dave's significant others. They've been good boys all night and deserve to have some company, don't you think?"

They all cheered but Dave and Hideo looked terrified and nervous. I knew both of them were fine with this, however. We'd talked about it in the abstract but this would be the moment of truth. We drove a couple of blocks away to where the two girls were supposed to be waiting for us. Both of the guys walked out to go get them and returned with Madison and Sherry in tow. Both girls were wearing loose dresses that flowed around them. As they got onto the bus and we started moving again, each of the two women kissed their significant others and whispered something to them. Both guys nodded and reached into their pockets, pulling out three collars. Red, yellow and green. There was symbolism here and it was powerful for them. As we all watched, the guys both tossed the red and yellow collars down to the ground and clipped the green collars in place around their partners' necks.

"Wait... what?" Tony asked, confused.

"Tell them," I said simply to Hideo and Dave.

"Uhmm... our girlfriends... they can fuck anyone they want," they sheepishly said together. Though the obvious erection in their pants told everyone what they really thought.

"Hideo doesn't even fuck her," I said, causing the young Asian man to blush with embarrassment.

"Yup, we're fucktoys for the evening if you'll have us," Madison said saucily, giving her husband a quick peck on the cheek. The guys cheered at the news that the cock to pussy ratio was improving, especially with two such attractive specimens.

I lost track of all the craziness that happened as we drove to the hotel. I know at least Sherry and Madison got fucked because they both thanked me as we all stumbled out of the bus upon arrival at our final destination. Alex already looked a mess with cum covering her hair, face and tits. Rebeccah too looked a little cock drunk as she giggled like a good little bimbo and made out with Mr. Wade.

We parked in the garage and took the private express elevator to the penthouse. When the doors opened, the guys' expectations were completely blown open. First of all, the room was huge and opulent, just like you'd expected. But your eye couldn't linger on the general fanciness to the room because right in the middle was a blindfolded woman bent at the waist. Her hands were tied together and stretched backward, secured to a hook in the ceiling and her legs were held four feet apart by a metal bar and ankle cuffs. The position of her arms was such that her whole body was bent forward and her head was right at cock level. She had a ring gag in her mouth that kept her mouth gaping wide and she was already drooling on the floor. Starla had never looked more beautiful. Other than the green collar and a pair of heels, she was completely naked.

As the guys stood there, mouths agape, I grabbed Maureen's hand and led her to a wooden contraption next to Starla. I roughly pushed her into it, securing her firmly in place before I took out my pocket knife and cut her clothes loose. She too got a green collar. "Jay, you sure about all this? Are they cool?" asked Tyrone.

In answer, I picked up the remote off the nearby bar and hit play. The TV flared to life and you could see Starla sitting there looking nervous. "My name is Starla and I give all the men in the room permission to use me in literally any way they see fit. No matter what I do or say. Even if I protest. Actually, especially if I protest. That's my fetish," she paused for a moment before Maureen entered the frame.

The two women kissed in the video which caused a little whoop of joy from the guys before Maureen added, "Same with me. Only I don't even want you to treat me like a person. This bitch wants to be raped," she said pointing at Starla who blushed both in the video and real life, "I just want to be a fuck doll. That's my fetish."

"This is some kinky shit," Tyrone said, looking at me before glancing at Roland and Jennifer.

"Just remember the rules and it's all good," I reminded them. They all nodded. You could tell what they were thinking though. They were all ready to obey basically any rule because they didn't want to take even a tiny chance of ruining tonight.

We walked a little further in and the last surprise of the evening became instantly apparent. There, against the wall, were three St. Andrews Crosses I'd had constructed. Each one had one of my girlfriends tied securely to it. Carly, Kyrsten and Louise were already staring at me with wild eyed expressions. Victoria had prepared them perfectly for me. Each one was completely naked, wearing only a ball gag and a bright red collar... as if that could even be called 'clothing'. Each one also had a vibrator strapped to them, buzzing away. They'd obviously already cum a couple times each and they were looking deliciously broken. Carly's eyes found mine and I could see the desperation in them. I simply winked at her and she groaned as another wave of pleasure washed over her.

I clapped my hands together, "Well guys, I think that's everything... oh... no... two more girls are here to help out."

Victoria and Natalie walked out wearing skimpy little french maid costumes that showed off their asses and tits well. Natalie's green collar and Victoria's yellow collar drew the guy's attention and interest. I could see the hungry look in their eyes as they surveyed the delights in front of them. I'd managed to accumulate quite a collection of homemade porn and I had it on a continuous loop playing. I'd mixed in various confessionals of each of the girls. I was inspired by Natalie's original one but, in honor of Carly, I made each girl shoot a new one where they were performing some perverted sex act for me and wishing Carly marital happiness at the same time. My favorite was the one where I was plowing Sherry while she begged me to breed her. Her voice shrieking, "Give me your cum, Master. Breed me and make me useful," played out causing her to blush in both arousal and embarrassment.

As the video played, the guys loosened up. Predictably, Derrick and Tony were the first to act.

Derrick started stripping off his shirt and Tony was only slightly slower. "So this little bitch wants some cock?" He said as he walked over to Starla.

Starla thrashed and murmured a vague "No" through her open mouth.

Derrick grinned and smacked her ass, "Shut up bitch. We all saw the video. We know what you really are." He lined up his cock and slammed it into her cunt hard. She screamed an exultant scream that was quickly muffled by Tony's cock sliding through the "O" her mouth was forced into. The two quickly found a rhythm as they fucked her hard. I knew these two would be perfect for Starla and Maureen and I wasn't surprised to see them start with those two. I looked over to see Tyrone was making out with Jennifer as Roland watched. I could see the war in Roland's eyes as he tried to figure out what to do.

Jennifer must have seen it too because she came up for air from making out with Roland and said to her boyfriend, "Tell you what, baby. You go flirt with those girls and figure out who you want to sample tonight but then you come back and you tag team the shit out of me with Tyrone. Then you can have all the pussy you want after I get that first big load."

Roland smiled and nodded before drifting away and leaving Tyrone and Jenn getting busy in the corner. I looked over at Herman and my brother, Max, who were just standing there awestruck. I walked up to them and patted both on the shoulder. "A bit much, guys?"

My brother's jaw was about three inches off the floor. "You warned me but still... I had no idea this was your life," he said while staring in awe. Sadly, he and I hadn't gotten much time together. With everything that had happened over the last couple days and the general business of planning this soiree, I'd managed only to confirm he'd gotten to the hotel okay and nothing else. We'd shared just the brief exchange in the bus and nothing more. I really needed to spend some time with him but there was just too much going on.

I patted his shoulder, "I'm still surprised, man. I wake up most days and think it must have been a dream."

My little brother looked at me with still wide eyes. He's six years younger than me and had recently graduated. A quiet young man, I knew he hadn't exactly led a party life at the small college he'd gone to. As he looked at me, he started to smile before saying, "Then you realize Carly is giving you a wakeup blowjob?"

I laughed out loud, "It's not always Carly, little man!"

He laughed back at me nervously then looked around, "Do I... I mean there's all these guys here."

I understood what he was asking, "You can do as much or as little as you want. If you just want to hang out, that's fine. If you want to enjoy the fun, do that too. It's all good," I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as Victoria brought some drinks and set them on the table next to where the two guys were getting increasingly physical with Starla. The only other object on the table was five various colored sharpies and a small placard that said, "Sign the slutty guestbook".

As I watched, Tony pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his cum all over her face. "Fucking stupid whore," he said as he wiped it off in her hair. As she gasped for air, her eyes met mine and I could see the twinkle in them. Tony signed his name across her forehead while she continued to get pounded by his friend. Then he walked over, surveying Maureen's predicament before smacking her ass hard. The redhead stayed still and silent, the only sign that anything at happened was a tiny curl at the corner of her lips. "Okay, bitch. I'll make you squeal," he said. He smacked her ass again and again, causing it to glow a bright red. He was determined to make her scream but she wasn't complying and her silence spurred him on.

Meanwhile, Max had walked over to Starla and was looking at her. He walked around her, appraising her. As he tentatively reached out for her she shuddered as his fingers scraped her back. Max looked at me, "She really wants this?" Derrick was still pounding her and her eyes were rolled into the back of her sockets.

"You saw the video," I said with a shrug. I walked up closer to Starla and grabbed her hair, yanking her up. "She WANTS to be a good girl. She NEEDS to be a cumrag."

Max winced slightly at my crude language but nodded. Derrick finally made a gasping noise and pulled out, shooting his cum all over Starla's back. "Take a turn if you want, the slut is nice and tight." Starla shuddered and moaned at the words. That was enough to reassure Max.