Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother started stripping off his clothes. "Be rough and forceful with her. She likes to feel completely owned and dominated," I told him, then leaned in, "Fuck her ass... she'll love it."

He nodded but took my suggestion and slid his long hard cock into her cunt one time before pulling it out and shoving it into her ass. Starla screamed a half hearted protest but that didn't last long. She couldn't ignore the pleasure and arousal she was feeling and soon she was screaming with abandon at the newest violation. I watched for a minute longer before looking over to where Herman, Roland and Jackie were currently enjoying the other girls on the massive leather couch that dominated the middle of the room. Alex was dancing for them while Rebeccah, Natalie, Daphne and Madison made out with them in a big tangle of arms and legs.

I stood there with my arms folded, only dimly aware of my hardened cock as I watched the group enjoy themselves with laughter, giggles and more than a couple moans. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as a huge pair of tits pressed into my back. Victoria's voice was hot and needy in my ear, "Master, everyone is having such fun. Don't you want to have some... fun?"

I smiled and spun around, kissing her, "Yes, let's." I drug her over to Carly who was shaking her head back and forth as yet another forced orgasm washed over her. I placed Victoria's hands around Carly's wrists and leaned her forward, making her stick her ass out to me and putting the two girls face to face. I lifted up her lacy black skirt and felt her slickness. My touch caused her to moan and I slid my finger along my work wife's moist gash. "Tell Carly what I'm doing," I said quietly.

"He's... he's sliding... oh... he's sliding his fingers along my pussy," she said. I rewarded her by slipping a finger into her tight hole. It squeezed at my fingers in desperation and I could feel the heat radiating from her core. "Now... oh Carly... he's fingering me Carly. It's so good." Carly's eyes were alight with the lustful twinkle I'd grown to love. She looked at Victoria with neither jealousy nor anger. But when her eyes saw mine, that's when I fell in love with her all over again. She locked onto me and forced a tender, "I love you," through the rubber ball her mouth was stretched around.

I winked at her then smacked Victoria's ass. "I think you need to be punished, Victoria. Do you know why?"

"N... N... No, Master," she said.

"Because I want to," I told her as I slid my thumb into her tender ass. Both of her holes squeezed my fingers tight as I undid the belt from around my waist. When I took my hand away, she whimpered but then quickly changed her tune as I lashed down with the leather strap of my belt. I smacked her ass several times, leaving red stripes on her ass.

With each slash of the belt, she looked at Carly and simply counted, "One, Carly. Two, Carly. Oh... ow... three Carly," she continued until she got to 15. Her ass was bright red now and I ran my fingers along the hot cheeks, "He's running his fingers on me. It hurts so good, Carly. You're so lucky. We're so lucky."

"Would you have shared a man like Carly does?" I asked.

"N... N... No, Master," she said as I caressed her ass cheeks. "I can't believe Carly lets you... uhh... fuck other women, Mr. S... Master."

"You let me fuck other women too, slut," I said.

She replied as if the idea was truly new to her, "Yes, Master. You're right. I'm just as pathetic as your fiancee."

"Nobody's that pathetic," I said as I reached around and pinched her nipples hard. She groaned and stuck her ass out as she pressed her tits into my hand. Her butt pressed into my groin. I looked to either side of Carly at Louise and Kyrsten who were both shaking and twitching as they watched me torment my good little Christian work wife.

My fingers traced her tattoos. Kinky perversions of scripture that she'd gotten not because I'd told her to but because she wanted to. I dropped my pants to the ground and moved up behind Victoria. I pressed my cock against her cunt, teasing the entrance with my fat cock head. "He's going to... fuck me, Carly. Our Master is going to fuck... me!" the last was punctuated with a squeal as I slammed into her. She fell forward, face pressing against Carly's chest before she pushed herself back into me and grunted. "He's in me. Oh God... it's so fucking good. He's in me and he fills me so perfectly."

"See what you're missing, slut," I said to Carly. "You could have been a normal girl getting this cock all to yourself," I said as I shoved my hips hard into Victoria. "But instead you're going to be just a breeding hole and two fuck holes for the rest of your life."

I'd carefully constructed this whole party based on her two darkest fantasies. I'd been planning it for months ever since she told me about them on the trip to Orlando to visit our parents. I continued pummeling Victoria harder and harder, causing the brunette's thoughts to break down to the point where she could no longer narrate what was happening to her. I pulled Victoria's hair hard and forced the two sluts to make eye contact. "See how happy she is? That could have been you, Carly. I'd have been a devoted husband dedicated to pleasing just you. But did you want that?"

Carly shook her head side to side emphatically. "No... you didn't," I said for her. "You want me to plow other sluts. To love other sluts. To breed other sluts."

Now she was nodding as another orgasm washed over her. Carly's muffled whimpers caused my already hard cock to surge inside of Victoria who screamed anew at the pleasurable invasion.

"So I've got all the pussy I need. I'll fuck your useless cunt once every nine months so you can have a baby in you and the rest of the time, I'll spill my seed in actual good pussy."

Her eyes were wide and I could see the hint of tears in the corners. "Oh, don't worry, baby. You'll still get my cock in your other two fuck holes. I mean... if I can't find something better to sink it into," I said as I looked meaningfully between Kyrsten and Louise. "Of course, since my two girlfriends will be around all the time, I probably won't ever suffer for a lack of holes."

Carly came again, mere moments after her last one. They were getting closer and more painful as her overstimulated clit was being assaulted by the vibrator without reprieve. "Cum for me, bitch," I said to Victoria. She didn't hesitate. Her right hand flew to her clit and within 15 seconds she was cumming. Her contracting cunt did its job and I shot into her, filling up her cunt with my load.

"Next?" I said snapping my fingers. I'd taken a viagra earlier in the night, knowing what I had planned. My cock was still hard as Daphne walked up, already completely naked. She assumed the position Victoria had and I slid into her moist cunt. Daphne's only response was a long, satisfied groan.

I started hammering her hard, grabbing her tiny waist and pulling her fat ass back into me over and over. "You like that, Daphne?"

"Fuck yes, Master. Fucking hell that's amazing cock," she said in awe while staring at Carly. "How much of a stupid little bitch do you have to be to give up this cock. I'd never share this."

I smacked her ass, "You are right now you little bimbo," I said as I slammed my hips hard.

Daphne grunted, "Yeah, but I don't want to. It's just the only... ughh... way I can... ughh... get your fat fucking cock... oh God," she said as she started cumming. I hadn't fucked her for more than 90 seconds and she was spasming in orgasm.

"Next!" I shouted.

The parade continued through every girl in the room, each one taunting Carly with her new role as my breeding bitch. Victoria even brought over Starla and Maureen for me. Leading them over for their turn before shackling them back. Only my three girls had remained unfucked. I could see it all piling up on Carly especially as the orgasms broke her down. I knew she wasn't thinking straight and when I slid into Jackie, whom I'd saved for last, she was nearing her breaking point. And Jackie was absolutely brutal. Jackie might be the only person in the room besides Louise and I who understood Carly's fetish so well and she pushed every button she could. She rubbed Carly's belly, taunting her about her one useful attribute in life. She reminded Carly that my superior white cock was going to breed anyone I wanted. She made sure Carly understood that she was worthless, pathetic and not even as useful as Maureen, the redheaded human fuck toy.

When I finally came inside Jackie, it was my fourth load of the night and I was getting close to the limits of pharmaceutical magic. Carly was sobbing and spasming. She was a bundle of overwrought emotions and a seemingly endless series of painful orgasms. Jackie slunk away, giving me a little wink as I moved in close to Carly. "I love you," I whispered into her ear.

She just sobbed and nodded. My hand reached down and adjusted the vibrator to be more firmly pressed to her clit. She screamed a ragged, desperate scream and looked at me. Her eyes were wide and dilated like she was high as a kite. Which, in a sense, I guess she was. "I love you and you will ALWAYS be my THREE holed slut, Carly." I kissed her cheek tenderly and she breathed a sigh of relief, letting all of the tension out. She knew it was a game. She knew I knew it was a game. But hearing me say it gave her that last bit of reassurance.

I pulled the gag away from her mouth and she whispered, "Thank you, Master."

I smiled and kissed her, "I love you, Carly soon to be Simpson."

She smiled and shuddered in happiness before I put the gag back. "Now enjoy the rest of my bachelor party."

The night descended into a regular bachinallia after that. The guys fucked the girls. The girls fucked the girls. The girls fucked the furniture. Basically girls got fucked in the widest variety of ways imaginable. Jenn got tag teamed by Roland and Tyrone while Rebeccah and I cheered them on. Herman fucked Sherry while Daphne road his face on the floor in front of Hideo. Derrick and Tony fucked pretty much everyone they could, particularly enjoying Starla and Maureen. Starla was covered in a whole host of obscenities from the multiple fuckings she'd taken. Her whole body was covered in cum but even she couldn't hide her smile as she remained bound in the center of the room, still eager for more cock. Around 4am, the party started winding down. By this point, all the guys had so much sex that they probably wouldn't be able to jerk off for a week. Everyone said their goodbyes and went home, leaving me alone with my three girls and Victoria who was cleaning up like a true little maid.

She came over to me as I was standing in front of the three bound girls on the wall, "I think they enjoyed tonight, Mr. S."

I looked at them and they were all hanging there looking very ragged and completely broken. Their bodies were twitching involuntarily and their clits had long since gone past sensitive, past the land of painful and were now just numb to the vibrations happening. Victoria and I started unbinding the girls, starting with Kyrsten and Louise. I looked over at Victoria who looked really good. "Who did you fuck tonight, slut?"

"Just you... Mr. S," she said.

"Nobody else wanted to fuck you?"

"I turned them down, Sir," she said.

I unclasped Kyrsten's ankles as I asked, "Why?"

"Because I belong to you," she said.

"I wanted you to entertain our guests though. Isn't that obeying my wishes?"

She nodded, "Yes sir. And if... uhmm... well yeah... and if you asked me, I'd have done it. But you didn't give me an order and you said the yellow collars meant you can turn people down... so I did. Are you mad?"

I looked at her, "Not even a little."

She beamed and resumed untying Louise. When we finished with the first two, I started working on Carly. Louise and Kyrsten had other ideas. "Master, I love you so much," Kyrsten whispered in my ear. "This was the hottest thing I've ever done, seen or heard of. I swear to God there's nothing I wouldn't do to please you right now. Just... fuck... anything."

"MMmm... Mr. S. I couldn't agree more. You want to rape all my holes? Done," Louise whispered in my other ear, "You want me to find you another submissive whore to fuck I'll go do it right now. I feel blissfully broken right now, Master."

I smiled at the two girls then carefully untied Carly. She collapsed into my arms, "Everything they said and more, Jay," she whispered into my ear.

I smiled and kissed her, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths as if they were long lost lovers themselves. Kyrsten cleared her throat after a moment and Carly broke our kiss, "Sorry... I'm hogging him," she said and she pulled my face and Kyrsten's together. We shared a long, sensual kiss before Carly's hands guided me to turn to Louise who repeated the process. While I was kissing Louise, I felt Carly move and then more guiding of my head, this time to Victoria who was kneeling where Carly had just been. I kissed Victoria and she cooed softly into my mouth as we made out, the symbolism of the moment not lost on anyone.

When we finally stopped making out, Kyrsten said, "That was nice and all. But don't forget your gift to him, Carly."

"My gift?" I asked. I looked at the girls in confusion. What gift could they have gotten me?

Carly hopped up, surprisingly peppy considering her hours long ordeal. She danced around for a moment then held her hands out to mine to help me off the ground. "Yes, Master. Your gift. I had to have it flown in special."

"Sounds expensive. I hope you didn't waste any money," I said. The girls all giggled as Carly led me to one of the back bedrooms.

"No, Master. It was surprisingly cheap," another giggle from the girls. I looked at Victoria who was smiling knowingly. She was obviously in on this as well.

Carly practically drug me back to the last room in the small hallway. It was the designated coat room and I hadn't looked at it since this morning. Carly hopped in front of it and put her hand on the door knob. "I know you'll like this, Master. Just have an open mind, okay?"

"Oookay," I said slowly as she opened the door. The room was lit up with multiple TV screens showing the penthouse we'd practically desecrated this evening. "You guys filmed this all?" I asked confused. I mean, that's a gift but it wouldn't involve flying anything here. I looked at Carly again and the three just laughed.

"Yes but that's not the gift, Master. Look at the bed."

I turned my eyes to the dim room and let them adjust a little. A woman was tied spread eagled to the large king sized bed. It was a naked body I'd have recognized instantly even if I couldn't see her face. Across her stomach in a familiar block scrypt were the words "USE ME - S" As my eyes traced up her gorgeous body, I knew what I was going to see. The curvy hips, the perfectly perky B Cups, the dirty blond hair. My eyes fixed on the thin pink lips and, just below them, the wide, green leather collar.

Apparently, my fiancee's wedding gift to me was my ex-girlfriend, Sasha. Well that's interesting.