Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you telling me, Sasha. You want me to be... what? Your Master? You want to start dating and jump straight into that? How are we supposed to start over at such an intimate point?"

"I don't think you understand, Jay. Tell me what YOU want."

I had flashbacks to Carly giving me the same kind of speech. I decided that I had never expected Sasha to ever re-enter my life so I was kind of playing with the house's money at this point. "I want to keep going on this adventure with Carly. I want to date other women. Including you. I want to keep fucking other women, even the ones that aren't girlfriends. Maybe that's you, too. I don't want pressure. I don't want you to date anyone else. I don't even want you to cum until I'm ready to make you cum," I said, holding my breath. Her breathing was getting shallow with arousal and she simply nodded so I continued, "When I do decide to fuck you, I don't want to be told 'missionary & lights off'."

"Never again, Jay," she said in a passionate whisper.

"I want to do anything and everything to you that I want and not worry even about whether you like it or not. You hurt me, Sasha. And I think Carly understand me well enough to know that part of me... frankly a part of me that I hate... but part of me wants to hurt you back. Emotionally... sexually... I don't know... it's fucked up. But... yeah... I want to give you a selfish revenge for or two."

"Jay, you can selfishly revenge fuck me for the rest of my life. Truly. Even our worst sex with... as you say, missionary lights off, was better for me than anything else. I really did enjoy making you happy and even those times when you didn't get me off... which were pretty rare to be honest, lover. Even those times were great."

"So you wouldn't care if I spit on your face then held you down by the throat while I fucked your ass and called you a cumdump?"

She shook her head fiercely. "I wouldn't care if you slapped my face, called me the worst names you could imagine and pissed on me while I cried in the shower, Jay."

I was taken aback, "Geezus, Sasha. Did that happen to you?"

She smiled tightly and didn't answer the question, "I know you won't... but I know I'm so fucked up that I'd enjoy it if you did. But only if you did it for you... not for me."

I shook my head again, even though she couldn't see me. "It's not fucked up, Sasha... well... that last is a little fucked up, I guess. But the idea that you get your pleasure by giving it to your loved ones isn't. It took me a long time to understand but I finally do."

I stroked her arm, then ripped the velcro away. She gasped at the ripping sound then stretched her wrist in physical relief.

"So let me ask you, Sasha. Would you like to be my date to this wedding I'm going to?"

She laughed and nodded, "Yes... a perfectly weird way to start a perfectly weird adventure."

---

I untied Sasha and led her back out into the living room where the other girls were talking quietly. The only thing Sasha had worn was a pair of thigh high leather boots and a trench coat which she was now dressed back in. It was really sexy in an unexpected way. I had my hand on her shoulder as I led her out and the girls immediately stopped talking. Three beautiful faces looked up at me. They'd had a chance to fix themselves and their hair and makeup wasn't as messed up as it had been before. I smiled at them and asked, "What were you three talking about?"

"Making bets as to what you were doing, Mr. S," Louise said and Kyrsten and Carly playfully slapped her for spilling the beans so quickly.

I laughed and folded my arms, adopting a stern face, "So what did each of you think would happen?"

Louise volunteered first, "I thought you'd make her jump through a bunch of hoops over the next month before you decided what to do. Maybe even make her bring you some of her girlfriends and fuck them in front of her."

Sasha squirmed slightly and Louise smiled at the both of us. "And you, Kyrsten?" I prompted.

Kyrsten looked embarrassed, "I know it's stupid and hopelessly romantic but I thought you'd just untie her and talk."

I didn't let my face alter but inwardly smiled, "And Carly?"

"I thought you'd agree to date her again and..." she paused before hopefully adding, "might even bring her to our wedding?"

I grinned, "Well you're all partially right. Sasha is going to have a lot of work to do and some of that work will be sexual and degrading," I smiled at Sasha and dropped my hand to give her ass a little squeeze. "But I haven't planned on anything specific yet and certainly not fucking her friends."

"I said, 'maybe'," Louise said playfully as she stuck her tongue out.

Sasha turned to me with a somewhat surprised look. "Not even Heather?" she asked. Heather was her best friend and a semi-successful Instagram model. I blinked at her in surprise.

"Uhh... maybe," I said.

"Oh good... she's very excited," Sasha said.

"What?" I asked as the other girls laughed at my lost composure.

"Oh yeah... she's been wanting to fuck you since she met you but didn't because 'Sisters before Misters' or something like that."

I blinked again and then turned back, "Anyways... Kyrsten had it completely wrong," she looked sad and surprised before I added, "we talked and THEN I untied her." Kyrsten beamed in happiness. "And Carly, I haven't agreed to date her again but I DID invite her to our wedding as my +1."

"Grooms get plus ones?" Louise asked with a laugh.

"Mine does!" Carly shouted with a proud smile.

"Mine too," Kyrsten said before looking slightly embarrassed. I hadn't really formally asked her yet but we'd gently touched on the subject. I still wanted to figure out the actual legality of all of this. I gave her a little wink and she smiled back at me.

---

The day of the wedding was a surprisingly nerve wracking day for me. I wasn't developing cold feet or anything like that, it's just that the enormity of what was coming was really hitting me. My whole life, I'd planning on this day being the day I pledged my devotion to a single woman. But somehow I'd found myself in the opposite position. I was pledging to spend my life seeking out new women and sharing them with my wife.

As I stood in the backroom, waiting for everything to be ready, I barely heard my brother ask me a question, "Sorry... what did you say?"

He laughed at me, "I was just asking about Starla?"

"What about her?"

"I mean... I just wondered what her deal was? Why's she like that?"

"Like what?" I asked then realized what he was saying, "With the sex? It's her kink. She has her reasons but they're hers to tell, not mine."

"You met her through Louise?"

"Actually, I met her and Louise through Sherry. The first night Carly and I spent in the City actually. For awhile, I didn't think she really liked me. She seemed like a real ice queen which was pretty much the direct opposite of Sherry and Louise."

"What changed?"

"I got her to go on a date with Kyrsten and I. I told her she should learn about our lifestyle before she dismissed it."

"And that did it?"

I laughed again, "No... Kyrsten coaxed her... kink out of her and we figured out this whole clever way to let her have her fantasy but safely," I said. Max looked at me with confusion, "We figured out a way to give her a safeword... "red" and a continue word... "green" without explicitly talking about it. She really wanted to not talk about it."

Max looked at me like I'd just described how to build a circuit board from sticks. Then he gave me a broad grin, "Yeah, I'm not gonna ever get used to your life, big brother."

"I admit, it's not for everyone."

"I guess I just have to get a chink girlfriend...," he said and smirked.

"Hey!" I said, angry at my brother for the first time.

"What?" he said all innocently, "You can call her that and I can't?"

"I don't ever call her that or even use that word behind her back. It's a game we play. When we play it together, it's fine. Calling her that behind her back is like calling Roland the N word. It's racist, plain and simple." I looked at my brother and he seemed suitably embarrassed and chagrined. "Don't worry about it, I should have warned you. I'm weirdly sensitive about that stuff.

"But you still do it with Carly?"

"And Sherry... but only because it gets them off so hard. That's the only reason, got it?"

He nodded, "Sorry... didn't mean to piss you off."

"No worries. Can you go find Roland for me? Tell him to let everyone know that we're ready on our end." Max nodded and headed out. I hadn't meant to come down so hard on him but it was something that had been weighing on me in the back of my head. Especially now that I was going to be a dad, I felt like I needed to police my words and actions just a little bit better. Hearing Max so casually say what he said really struck a nerve.

When Roland didn't show up after a few minutes, I poked my head out into the hallway and let out a little warning whistle lest Carly be caught unawares. I don't believe in a lot of superstitions but that's one that I see no reason to tempt fate on. We'd rented a small little event space. Nothing fancy. There were only 24 people coming so there wasn't a lot of need for anything particularly opulent. The soft light barely lit the dark hallway and I idly thought that the dark oak paneling was almost aborbing what little luminescence was produced. I walked down the hall, hearing faint murmuring coming from one of the rooms a little further down around the corner. It sounded like Max's voice. As I turned the corner, I heard the other voice a little more clearly.

"Max, no," came Starla's voice in mild protest.

"You weren't saying no the other night," Max said.

"That was fun and games. A whole different thing. Now's not the time for this."

I started to interrupt and come to Starla's aid when I heard him ask. "So there is a time then? Are you going to give me the green light at some point?"

There was a pause and I held my hand up to the door, ready to push. Given how badly Max had misconstrued things with Carly and I, I had been momentarily a little worried but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after hearing him drop Starla's safe word. Starla apparently was too, "You don't seem like you're willing to wait for a green light." Her words were slow and uncertain. Like she wasn't entirely clear where she was heading. I peaked in through the crack in the door.

Max was stepping closer to Starla. He had her trapped between himself and a gleaming metal table. Starla's eyes were locked in on his and she seemed mesmerized. I knew the look well. "I'm not. And since you're not giving me the redlight I think we both know what that means." He reached up and flicked the strap of her dress off. Starla gasped as her boob, barely contained by the dress, popped out but she made no attempt to hide it. Her breathing was heavy and her large tit swelled with each breath.

"Wha... what do you mean, Max?"

He didn't answer at first. He looked at her with a long pause. Watching my little brother, always so passive, try to be assertive made me really proud. He grabbed her shoulder and spun her before quickly shoving her down onto the table. "It means I'm going to fuck you and leave you full of my cum during the ceremony, slut."

"Max... no," she said with only a half-hearted protest. "What on God's green earth are you doing?"

I saw Max smile, knowing that he was getting what he wanted. He unzipped his pants and leaned down to whisper in Starla's ear. "I'm giving you a choice, bitch. The wedding's going to start in just a couple minutes so I'll either fuck your face, ruin your makeup and leave you with a faceful of cum or I can rip the slit of this dress all the way up and rape your slut ass. You can see if your gaped ass can hold my cum in during the ceremony. What'll it be, slut?"

"Please... please, Max. Don't do this. I can't. Everyone will see me. They'll... they'll know... what I am..."

"Choose, bitch."

"Oh God... oh God... I... I guess my face. I can't let you rip this pretty green dress, Max."

Max simply spun her around and shoved her forcefully to her knees. Before she could mock protest again, he shoved his cock down her throat causing her to gurgle in surprise as she gagged on his shaft. I smiled to myself and left the two alone. Max and Starla could do a lot worse and Starla might really help him come out of his shell. He was certainly learning the benefits of being more assertive from her.

I walked a little further down the hallway and heard Roland and Jennifer talking through another door. I reached up to knock when I overheard them say my name.

"Did you like fucking Jay?" Roland was asking. He didn't sound happy but he didn't sound upset either.

"Of course, I did. Absolutely."

"And Tyrone?"

"Baby, are you jealous?" Jennifer said. Her voice sounded sweet and sexy.

"I mean... yeah... a little. But it's cool, I'm not like angry or anything. I just want to know where we stand, babe."

There was silence for a moment and I started to step away, not wanting to intrude on the moment or eavesdrop any more than I had. "We're still perfect, Roland. I love you. You love me. We had a little fun and if you want to stop I'm fine with that. I'm also fine to keep experimenting if you want to do that. As long as we're doing it together, okay?"

"How about we keep it to a fun rarity, okay? And I'll always be there to make you mine afterwards. Now give me some sugar, babe." I heard Roland sat as I walked further down the hall. Seemed like everyone was getting a pre-wedding hookup but me. I heard more voices down the hall and looked at my watch. The wedding was scheduled to start soon and I really just needed to let someone know that we were good to go on my end of things. I didn't want anyone to rush Carly, however. Suddenly Mr. and Mrs. Young walked out into the hallway. Mrs. Young immediately spotted me and held her hand up.

"Carly's right in there. Don't go in," she said then glanced at her husband and back at me, "Please." Her husband nodded. His hand was on the small of her back possessively and I could see a look in his eyes that I recognized all too well.

"No worries. I just wanted to let you guys know that we were ready on my side."

"Why didn't you send one of your groomsmen?"

"They're both indisposed," I said tactfully.

"Well Carly is getting her hair finished but everyone else is ready. Ten minutes maybe?" Mrs. Young said.

"Sure. Sounds good. I'll wait in my room. Would you care to join me?" I asked. I wanted to see how Mr. Young would react. How well had he taken the reins. I wasn't disappointed.

Mrs. Young looked at her husband with a look of hopefulness but also apprehension. He simply pulled her tighter and looked stonily at me, "My slut will not be servicing you today, Jay." Mrs. Young practically swooned. She gave him a tender, loving kiss on the cheek.

I simply smiled and extended my hand to him, "Excellent, sir. I'm very glad that this is the way it turned out for you."

He took my hand and returned the smile, "Me too. Thank you very much, by the way. You gave me a very good example to build from."

"So you are happy with the affect I've had on the women in our lives?"

"Hai," he said simply, "Carly and my wife have never been happier. And the young man you set Sherry up with seems to have kept her very happy as well."

My smile changed into a little smirk. "I don't think it's him that's keeping her happy, sir." He raised an eyebrow and then his eyes went wide. I called out, "Sherry, come here."

Moments later, Sherry emerged from the room and looked at us. I gestured for her to come to me and she walked forward with fear, glancing between her Dad and I. "Sherry, your dad thinks that I've been a positive influence on Carly. Do you agree?" Sherry looked at me, then at her father. "Look at me, Sherry," I told her. Her eyes snapped back to mine. "Do you agree?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Yes, what?"

She found the resolve in herself to stand up straight and say, "Yes, Master."

Mrs. Young gasped and Mr. Young looked at me again. His face was unreadable. I continued, "And have I been good for you, Sherry?"

She started to flick her eyes back to her father but stopped herself. She swallowed hard and licked her lips nervously before saying again, "Yes, Master."

"Have I bred you, slut?" I asked, my tone cold.

"No, Master."

"Have you asked me to?"

She paused for a half a heart beat before whispering, "I've begged you to, Master."

"And what did I tell you?"

"That I had to finish school first, Master," she said with a mix of pride and sadness.

"Good girl, Sherry. Last two questions. Is Hideo a good boyfriend?"

"Yes, Master. Very much so," she said enthusiastically.

"Do you want to ever be intimate with him, Sherry?" I asked, looking at her father. His face was an unreadable mask and I was unsure if I was overplaying my hand or not.

"No, Master. Never. He just doesn't... do anything for me... in that way. He's too... nice."

"Have I dictated this to you? What have I told you about him?"

"That I'm free to be his but I don't want to. You told him he'd have to take me and make me his... but he won't." Her lip quivered and she had a sad look on her face. Almost as if she wanted things to be different. I'm sure part of her did.

I wiped her cheek slightly, catching the tear at the corner of her eye before it fell further across her beautifully made up face. "Thank you for your honesty, Sherry. I know that wasn't easy." Then I turned to Mr and Mrs. Young. She was staring at her daughter in confused awe. He was boring his eyes into my soul. "Sherry's a lot like your wife, Mr. Young. But unlike you, Hideo hasn't stepped up in that way. Sherry likes him a lot... maybe even loves him," I said and glanced at my fiancee's little sister. She blushed but didn't shake her head in either direction. "But he can't make that next step. He can't treat her like the little slut she yearns to be. Not like you've done with Mrs. Young here."

The silence that followed seemed to take an eternity to unfold. I stood there, unable to breathe as he looked at me. Carly's and Sherry's relationships with their dad was complex, but it was also hugely important to them. I didn't want to screw things up but nor did I want to be keeping secrets. Finally, Mr. Young looked at me and sighed, "I'm not happy about this, Jay. I hoped that one of my daughters would find a nice, normal Asian man to settle down with. But I also want them to be happy. I assume Carly knows about all of this?"

"Yes, sir. Of course," I said and Sherry nodded.

"Then it's fine with me," he said and I breathed. But then he added, "IF you promise me that you will continue to make it clear to my little girl that she's always free to choose her mate. Regardless of what you," he said pointing at my chest, "Or I might want." The way he included himself in that spoke volumes for the man.

Sherry smiled and lunged at him, "Thank you, Daddy. I love you. Thank you."

The man melted. His daughters may have grown up intimidated by him but it was clear where his heart strings were attached to.

"What's going on out there?" came Carly's voice. I quickly spun around as Carly's mother practically lunged at the door frame to bodily block her daughter from stepping out into the narrow hallway.

"Nothing, Carly. Just working through some things with your soon-to-be-husband," Mr. Young said with a smile. "I think we're all on the same page now... although we might need to have a longer family conversation about secret keeping."

I waved over my shoulder, "I'll be heading back now. I guess we'll be getting started soon."

"I love you," Carly called as I walked away.

"Not half as much as I love you, babe," I said and she giggled softly behind me. I strolled down the hallway, a happy hop in my step. I knocked on Roland's door and called out, "Five minutes guys." The sound of the fumbling belt buckle and soft moaning told me all I needed to know.