Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I walked a couple doors down to the door Max and Starla were behind. I decided to have a little fun with my little brother and simply opened the door. Starla was on her knees, her face covered in cum and smeared makeup and her hair was a mess. Max was zipping up his pants and he turned to look at me. He looked scared, "Bro.. sorry... we just..." he said as he mentally stumbled in trying to find a plausible explanation.

"It's fine. Starla's a cock hungry slut. I know how difficult it can be to deny her when she drops to her knees and begs for cock."

She smirked at me and said, "I didn't beg."

I winked and just said, "In your own little way you definitely did." I walked back down the hall and turned into the little room we'd picked to do the wedding. I stepped up onto the little dais where Louise was waiting for me. We exchanged quick smiles before I turned my gaze to the room in general. All of the guests were there. It really wasn't a big crowd but that was fine. Dave, Daphne, Victoria, Hideo and Mr. Wade were the only people from the office that were there. I'd given a courtesy invite to all three partners but Mr. Wade was the only one I actually cared about being here. My parents were in the front row and my mom was beaming at me proudly. On Carly's side were all the other girls. Alex and Natalie were in the second row. Tabitha, Rebeccah, Jackie and Maureen were behind them. Sasha was sitting in the back, alone. I felt a little bad but the music started before I could think of saying anything. Starla crept in through the side door and sat down next to Sasha in the back, hoping to avoid the looks of everyone in the room. It would have been unsuccessful if Roland hadn't walked in with Jennifer on his arm at that same moment. They came down the aisle and parted, each walking to their side. Then Max walked in with Kyrsten on his arm. She beamed at me and I felt like my heart stopped for a moment.

Her dress was gorgeous on her. It hugged every curve, showing off her gorgeous body without being ostentatious. The dark blue looked amazing on her and made her hair and eyes really stand out. But her smile is what filled me with pure joy. She looked happy and content. I think the last few days had been a powerful catharsis for her. She stepped up next to Jenn as Max rolled in behind Roland. I smiled at her and gave her a little wink that made her snicker and made Jennifer roll her eyes. Then Jennifer pointedly directed my gaze back to the door. Carly was there and if I'd thought Kyrsten was beautiful, I had another thing coming.

Carly was being escorted in by her father with Sherry following behind with their mother. I couldn't look away. Carly's dress was cut perfectly for her. She'd found an amazing dress and gotten Madison to set her up with their best tailor. He'd altered it to absolute perfection. It highlighted her body like no other piece of clothing I'd ever seen. She was gorgeous. The silky white material clung to her, showing her off in a way that caused me to stir awkwardly. I realized my jaw was still open and forced it closed. She grinned at me knowingly then blew me a sweet kiss. Her lipstick drew all of my attention to those luscious lips which didn't help that awkward stirring in my pants. I took her hand and helped her up the steps as her father sat down next to Sherry and Mrs. Young.

"Dearly beloved," came Louise's voice, "We are gathered here to celebrate the love and union of Carly Young and Jay Simpson." She was clear and in command. Carly and I had struggled with how to conduct this wedding. What parts of our lifestyle to honor and what parts to keep private. Carly couldn't imagine getting married with anyone other than Jenn and Kyrsten there as her bridesmaids. And I only wanted Max and Roland. So that left a needed place for Louise. When we realized that being the officiant made sense, we both realized how perfect it was. Louise was, of course, ecstatic to help.

"Jay and Carly have an unusual relationship as we know. But this ceremony isn't about that. It's about their uncommon love for each other. A love that we've all seen blossom and grow since they began dating. And it's only continued to grow as they've gotten to know each other. Each of us here has had an opportunity to see them together. Is there anyone here who, for good reason, believes these two should not be wed?"

Louise allowed a poignant moment of silence. It wasn't the perfunctory offering of quiet that often came with this moment. It was a pointed statement by Louise that nobody would object. She continued a couple seconds later, "Jay and Carly wanted to make their own vows. Go ahead, Carly."

Carly looked into my eyes and I could see the tears of joy she was fighting off, "Jay, I never thought I'd end up here. When we were kids, I didn't see you this way. When we got older, I feared that you didn't see me in this way. And then, even when we started dating, a little part of me worried that I didn't deserve this kind of happiness." She paused and her lip quivered slightly, "But you've convinced me that I do deserve that happiness and we've earned each other. And no matter what happens or what events get thrown at us in life, we'll always have each other no matter what."

I nodded in affirmation and resisted the urge to kiss her right there, "Carly, I also never thought that we'd end up here like this. I certainly never thought that our romance would play out like it has. What you've given me is more powerful than you could ever know. I used to think that a heart was limited in its capacity for love. But you've shown me that's not the case. You've proven it over and over and it's why I know you'll be an amazing wife and mother. I get to wake up to you every morning if I want and that's the greatest gift of all."

Carly was crying softly but managed to hold it together long enough to give me a little nod. Louise reached out for the rings and Kyrsten and Roland dropped them into her small hand silently. "A lot of ceremonies place emphasis on the symbology of the wedding ring. But I think it's even more important for this particular union to recognize that Jay's ring was purchased by his fiancee, held by his girlfriend and delivered to his other girlfriend for placement on his finger. Jay, take this ring and place it on the first love of your life."

I took the ring from Louise and quietly slid it onto Carly's outstretched hand. "And Carly, take this ring and place it on the only man you'll ever love." Carly did so as we stared into each other's eyes.

"By the powers of New York, I pronounce you husband and first wife. You may kiss your bride," she said. There was polite clapping from the people around us, "Jay has asked for a private moment with his new wife and all the women that he's slept with." My parents exchanged confused looks which only got more confused when they saw Mrs. Young stay behind after a whispered instruction from her husband. Then my mom saw Jennifer was sticking behind and her eyes really bugged out. My dad gently shuffled her forward and they all exited leaving us in the room to ourselves.

Carly looked at me, an unvoiced question across her face. "Carly," I said, "You wanted me to plan things and I did. The legal ceremony is finished. You're now my wife. But I think we need something else to complete the moment, don't you?"

She nodded and her whole body trembled. "I've fucked every woman in this room. Many of them multiple times. I'll probably fuck most or all of them again. Whenever I want. With or without your knowledge. And not just them, there will be others. I may fall in love with them. I may have children with them. Is that what you want?"

"More than anything, Master," she gushed at me.

"Strip," I said. I'd already discussed this part with Kyrsten, wanting to be sure it was possible given what she was wearing. Carly didn't hesitate. She started undressing with trembling hands while Kyrsten helped her lower the zipper at her back. "We've taken no wedding photos yet, have we?"

She shook her head as the white dress was removed delicately from her gorgeous body. "I don't want there to be any wedding photos of us without this, understand?" I asked and I held up a box. She looked at me as the last article of clothing was removed and placed carefully aside. "Nobody will ever see an ordinary wedding photo. There will be no wedding of a vanilla wedding. Every photo taken today will show you marked as you really are," I said and I opened the box. It was a gorgeous velvet choker with the word's "Jay's Slut," on it in diamonds. It had cost a small fortune but I wasn't worried about it anymore.

Her hands jabbed into the box and she fastened it around her neck without hesitation or reservation. Kyrsten held her hair out of the way as she clicked the necklace tightly into place. It looked incredibly sexy on her as she stood there wearing only her heels.

"Now, Kyrsten instructed you to prepare a separate set of vows, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"You're going to tell me them, but not yet. I need to get ready," I said and I held my arms out. Victoria and Louise moved behind me and started undressing me in the way that Kyrsten had helped Carly. They trailed their fingers over me teasingly as they undid the buttons and helped me out of my jacket, shirt and pants. Carly stared in rapt attention. "Kyrsten, come here," I said. Kyrsten walked forward. She thought she knew what this little mini-ceremony was about but I hadn't told her everything. "Turn around," I said and she promptly obeyed. I placed my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her forward, "bend over like a good slut."

She leaned onto the pedestal and spread her legs. I reached down and slid her dress up revealing a very wet, bald cunt shining between her legs. "Kyrsten," I said as I stepped closer to her. I placed the head of my cock right at her eagerly waiting pussy. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Master," she screamed in joy as I speared into her hard and fast. "Fuck yes... yes... yes," she babbled.

I leaned forward and whispered, "Good girl. Now try to be quiet while Carly talks."

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master. Punish me later, Master," she said and then managed to keep her noises to soft grunts of pleasure as I kept jabbing into her.

"Go ahead, my love," I said to Carly who simply watched in awe.

"Jay, I love you with the entirety of my heart. Every bit of it. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and how to make your life better. I want you to have everything you ever want in life. But I especially want you to have anyone. Any woman you want, you should have. I want to watch that perfect white cock of yours fill up any mouth, cunt or ass it wants. I will always help you in any way I can. I will never get in the way of your sexual fulfillment. I will never demand your time, attention or seed. I say this because I have absolute in complete trust in you. I know that you won't abuse me or this gift. I know that you are truly a Master in every sense of the word and so I make this pledge with no reservation or requirement. You are my Master and you are my everything."

I grabbed Kyrsten's hair and pummeled her hard and fast, finally shooting into her with a grunt. "Good girl," I said patting Kyrsten's hot ass. "Carly, clean her up while the other girls say something to you."

Sherry was the first one to step forward. Carly's little sister was positively beaming, "Carly, I'm jealous of what you've found but I hope to someday have EXACTLY what you have. I love you."

Madison was next, "I don't know you well Carly but I think what you have with Jay is incredibly special and I hope you treasure it always."

Alex stepped up, "Carly, you better work hard to stay fit and ready for Jay or else one of the other hot little Asian sluts in this room is going to give you a real run for your money."

Natalie was next. The Boston based women's studies professor advised, "Carly, like Sherry I'm jealous that you've found a man to so thoroughly dominate you. You're very lucky."

Starla stepped forward. Her face was still a mess from my brother's attention earlier. "Carly, I know you'll never deny Jay anything. No isn't in your vocabulary. You're lucky he understands what that entails."

Carly tried to mutter an affirmative but her face was still buried in Kyrsten's gaping, dripping fuck hole. Kyrsten shot me a look over her shoulder with her mouth in a sexy "O" as Carly hit just the right spot again. The two girls knew each other's bodies almost as intimately as mine so I wasn't surprised.

Daphne stepped up and gave Carly's head a little push, "Carly, I envy you. Getting to be a slut devoted to a single cock for the rest of your life. Some of us yearn for that." She shot me an unreadable look before stepping out of the way for the next girl.

Rebeccah said, "Carly, like, you get to have Jay but you also, like totally get to have Kyrsten too. She's amazing just like your Master and you three or four or, like, however many there ends up being will be totes happy."

Mrs. Young took a stride forward as Rebeccah stepped out of the way. She ran her fingers through Carly's hair lovingly before saying, "Carly, your Master has given me my Master and for that, I'll always be grateful. I hope that you treat him the way he deserves but I also wish you to find happiness in whatever lifestyle you two... or three decide." She had a small tear in her eye that she wiped away and she shot me a weak smile as she moved out of the way.

Jackie stepped up and grabbed a fistful of Carly's hair. She yanked her head backward and Kyrsten gasped as Carly's tongue was removed from her just fucked cunt. Carly sat there, tongue out looking quite pitiful with the combined juices of Kyrsten and myself all over her face. Jackie said, "Carly, I never thought you'd be able to keep a man to yourself. Definitely not a stud like Jay. I'm glad I trained you to be happy as the side piece for a real man. I'm glad you know what you are."

Carly whispered, "Thank you mistress."

Jackie shook her head and said, "Dumb cunt," before spitting on Carly's upturned face and shoving her back into Kyrsten's needy gash.

"Carly, I never thought I'd want what you have. But I'm proud to call you a friend and hope that you, Jay, Kyrsten and any other women you may add will have me in your group in whatever way you'll allow," Victoria said. She looked at me and I nodded at her. She smiled and walked up to me planting a sweet, soft kiss on my lips. She whispered quietly in my ear, "I love you... Master."

Before I could say anything, she pointed to where Maureen was taking her turn, "Carly, we don't know each other very well but I've seen what you have. Take it from someone who's a little older and more experienced, what you have is special. Don't ever let anyone tell you it's bad because it's different. It's wonderful and beautiful and I envy your happiness."

Instead of walking up to Carly, Louise came over to me and leaned into me, "Carly, I love you and Jay both. And that's why I'm looking forward to our lives together. I hope the only fight we ever have it who gets to have his cock first." Carly murmured something into Kyrsten's cunt which made the redhead writhe before Carly extended her finger pointing at Louise and then giving her a thumbs up. We all laughed together before Carly returned to pleasing Kyrsten with her expert tongue.

Tabitha took her turn, "Carly, you and Jay are amazing. The way you embrace each other's kinks and everyone around you. I know you'll be happy with each other and I know you'll make each other cum... over and over and over again."

Jennifer stepped up. The second to last girl in a long line. She knelt down next to Carly and said, "Carly, I love you like a sister. You and Kyrsten and I have always been friends and we'll always be friends. I'm so grateful that you and Jay have found something so special. I'm also grateful that you are sharing it with your friends. I think it's changed Roland and I and opened our eyes to possibilities we hadn't considered. I love you," she said and gave Carly a soft kiss on her cheek.

Finally, Sasha came forward. She looked awkward and the girls that new the background, especially Jennifer, were shooting her daggers. "Carly, I don't know what will happen with... well... everything. But I want to say thank you. Thank you for reaching out to me. Thank you for loving me enough, without even knowing me, to bring me back in. Thank you for helping me see what I threw away. I don't know how you do it but you are amazing and what you've made with Jay is... beautiful." She started crying and Victoria reached out to help her up. My assistant gave my ex-girlfriend a hug and rubbed her back reassuringly.

Now it was my turn, "Carly, I will spend the rest of my life using you, training you and teaching you. But more important, I'll spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

Carly pulled her head away from Kyrsten and looked up at me, "I love you too, Jay." She swallowed my cock whole, shoving it down her throat and staring up at me with wide, obedient eyes. I stroked her hair before pulling her up to me and giving her a huge kiss.

"Let's go start our life together, my love."

"Yes, Master," she said. And we did.

---

The end... for now