Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 31

Story Info
The groundwork gets laid for another seduction.
6.8k words
4.8
18.1k
39
20

Part 31 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long delay. I'll have more chapters submitted shortly. The intent was never to wall them off but I've been super lax in getting stuff up here promptly (sincere apologies). Thanks for the patience and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

---

I woke up the next day a little disoriented. Sleeping in a new place will sometimes do that to you and I wasn't used to our new, still constantly changing, surroundings. The four of us had been up halfway through the night giving each other orgasm after orgasm. The last thing I remember was Kyrsten riding me while Victoria knelt over my mouth and I worked my tongue on her. I had wanted to repay her dressing room performance with Leah and that seemed like an appropriate way to do it. She seemed to agree.

The light streamed in through the massive sliding glass door of the master bedroom. It faced south, only a wide expanse of ocean and a solitary yacht visible to remind us we weren't the only people in the world. It reminded me of our honeymoon, that slightly isolated feeling that helped to craft a relaxed, casual mood.

As I wiped my eyes, I looked over and only saw Carly next to me. She was still completely unconscious and I rolled over to hold her in my arms, gently running my hand across her swelling belly. "Mmmmrng," she murmured.

"Morning my love. Sleep as long as you want."

She snuggled back into me, pressing her ass into my morning wood. "MMk," she said. We laid like that for a while as I let my mind drift around aimlessly. I thought about everything that had changed in my life. Six months ago I was going through a horrible break up. Now I was married, a child on the way, a second wife also on the way, a serious girlfriend, a work wife... oh... and by the way, my ex girlfriend was now going to live with all of us as my sextoy. So yeah... things had changed.

That thought made my mind wander off to the future. I knew Carly wanted to have more kids. But what about Kyrsten? Louise? Victoria? Where did they all fit into this? Were they all okay raising children in practically a commune? How would the kids react? Neighbors? Friends at school? It all got me pretty twisted up inside and more than a little overwhelmed.

My thoughts were blissfully distracted by movement on the balcony outside the bedroom door. I looked up and saw the glass door slide open. Victoria was standing there wearing just the most absurdly small bikini I'd ever seen. It was a shiny silver two piece. The top was like two silver pouches under each breast, each just barely large enough to cover her nipples and held up by four thin straps that led to a band around her neck. The bottom was a very small, very revealing triangle held up by bands around her waist that were tied in a knot on each hip. I wanted to pull so badly on those knots and reveal the treasure underneath.

"How do you like my new bikini, Mr. S?" she whispered as she walked forward. My eyes kept traveling up and down her body, trying to figure out what part of her I liked the most.

"It's very nice," I said. My throat felt a lot dryer than it had a moment ago.

"I'm glad. I was worried it would be too conservative," she said with a smile.

"Uhmm... too conservative?" I asked.

"The other two bikinis are MUCH more revealing. But I wanted to ease into those, you know?" she said. I couldn't really imagine a bathing suit that would be less revealing but I sure was trying.

"I look forward to seeing that," I croaked out.

"I just want to be a good assistant, boss. I need to know I'm pleasing you in every conceivable way."

I swallowed, acutely aware of my hard cock that was currently surging against Carly's ass.

"MMmm... g'fk'er, Mstr," Carly murmured.

I smiled and kissed Carly's cheek, "I love you," I whispered.

"Lv you tu," she managed before drifting back off to dreamland. Carly was a wonderful woman but a morning person she was not. I pulled my arm off of her and rolled out of bed. Victoria extended an arm and I took her hand, leading her out to the deck overlooking our piece of the beach. No people. Just that one boat, now close to the horizon. I led her to the edge of the balcony and put her hands on it.

I traced the tattoo above her ass with my finger. "My lover reaches for my holes and my arousal overpowers me," I said, reciting the words. "What does that mean to you, slut?"

Victoria sighed quietly before saying, "It means that you control me through my holes, Master. It means that when you want me in that way, I can't help but give you whatever you want."

"It means you're a slut," I said.

"Yes, Master. It means I'm a complete slut for you. Only you have ever made me feel like this. Only you have this control over me. And there's nothing I would deny you, Mr. S. Nothing."

"Have I taken your ass yet, slut?"

"Not yet, Master."

"Bend forward," I said, pressing on her shoulders. She pressed herself forward and stuck her ass out to me. I gave it a hard smack and she yelped. "You're going to scream loud enough that our neighbors hear. Understand?" Our closest neighbor was a couple hundred yards away with some trees in between. On a windy day like today, it seemed unlikely that she'd be successful. Nevertheless, I wanted to hear Victoria scream in joy as I took her ass for the first time.

"Yessir, Mr. S," she said lustily. I pulled the strings from her hip and the tiny nothing of a garment fell loose. She didn't move, simply stood there waiting for her next instructions.

"I'm going to use your cunt for lube, slut."

"Thank you, Mr. S," she said. I slid my shaft along her cunt, feeling the juices make my cock slick. I intentionally rubbed my cock head along her clit, eliciting a loud moan of joy from my secretary slut.

"So good," she said as I teased her more. I stuck my fingers into her cunt, causing her knees to bend slightly at the pleasure. Then I pulled them out and slowly spread her ass before sliding them in, lubing up her tightest hole. I repeated the gesture with my other hand and then slid my cock slowly into her cunt a couple times.

"Beg for it, slut?" I said.

"Fuck my ass, Mr. S," she said.

"Louder," I said.

"Please... fucking pound my ass and claim my last hole, Master," she bellowed into the wind.

"Yeah... fuck her ass you big fucking stud," a familiar voice came from below. I looked down and Kyrsten was standing there wearing a pair of tiny bike shorts and a small sports bra. She looked like she'd just returned from a morning beach run. She wiped her sweaty hair from her forehead and smiled at me.

"You hear that. My fiancee wants me to pound your sweet little ass. Should I listen to her?"

Victoria pressed her ass back into me and grunted, "Please... please... I need you to use my ass to please yourself, Master. Please."

"Good girl," I whispered and I rewarded her by sliding slowly into her from behind. Her ass was like a vice, squeezing me tight. I started slow, building up for her to get used to it. With each thrust, she gave a little grunt. The grunts quickly turned to moans and, as my speed picked up t and she got used to the sensation, they changed again to squeals of pleasure.

"He's in my ass, Kyrsten. He's in my fucking ass... Oh God... Oh God... So good... I didn't realize... fuck... how good... oh God, thank you, Master."

Her encouragement and obvious joy spurred me to go faster. "I think the little slut likes it in the ass, Master," Kyrsten said from below.

"Yeah," I said as I slammed into her harder and harder. My fingers dug into her hips as I rammed into her as hard as I could.

"Oh yes... so good... Master cock in my slutty ass feels soooo good. Yess... Yesssss!" she screamed. I looked down to see Kyrsten's fingers buried in her own pants. Her eyes were fixed on the union between Victoria and I.

"Make yourself cum and I'll fill your sluttiest hole, baby."

Victoria's hand instantly flew to her cunt and she was cumming within seconds. I hadn't actually expected that quick an orgasm and her spasming ass took me by surprise. I jammed into her harder, forcing my way into the now tighter opening. That caused Victoria to scream in even more pleasure which ultimately is what sent me over. I flooded into her, slamming her hips into the rail as her body hung limply over the edge. Kyrsten just looked up and gave me a little bit of applause as I caught my breath. "Good to see I'm not the only one who got a workout this morning."

Victoria and I got cleaned up as Kyrsten came upstairs. She greeted me with a warm kiss and then knelt down at my feet. "Master," she said with sudden seriousness, "I didn't get a chance to tell you last night but I want you to know, in my heart, I'm already your wife. I know that's true for you as well. I don't need a piece of paper or a ceremony. And I don't want the trouble. I'm yours and you're mine and that's all that matters. So I'm going to say my wedding vows right now... if that's alright?"

"Of course," I said. Carly was now wide awake and listening and Victoria had poked her head back in the room. "You don't need to do this though."

"I know, Master. I want to. Master, I will always serve you without reservation or hesitation. I acknowledge the uniqueness of our lifestyle and I submit to it and to you. I love you with my heart, body, soul and mind. No piece of me is off limits to you. Ever. I want you to use me as you see fit. Whether that's as a lover, a set of holes, or an assistant to pick up other women. I will always work to maximize your happiness. Every day. Forever."

"Kyrsten," I started. I reached down and cupped her chin, pulling her eyes up to mine. "I never thought I'd love a woman like this. Let alone two, three, four women. This is new to me. I can't honestly say I'll never screw up. But know that I will never hurt you or betray your trust. I will never use this intimacy you've allowed me as a weapon. You are mine forever. And while you may happily and willingly share me with others, know that I am still forever yours as well."

"Thank you, Master," she said. She hopped up off her feet and gave me a kiss that seemed like it sent fireworks in the air. Carly and Victoria happily clapped their hands and squealed in delight while we made out like two long lost lovers which, given the time we'd spent apart, we were. "So what are our plans for the day?" she asked once we came up for air.

"First thing's first. We need to get the house fully ready. You've got stuff to move in. We've got to get the rooms situated, including the guest room."

"And the baby room, Master."

"And the baby room. In fact, Carly's got a doctor's appointment today to check on the little one."

"Do you know the sex yet?" Victoria asked.

"We find out today. We hadn't wanted to know but we just can't wait. I'm tired of thinking about it as an it... I need a different mental pronoun, damnit!" I said with a laugh.

"Louise and Sasha will both be here next week. I want everything to be fully ready for them."

The girls nodded. Victoria and Kyrsten both went to get changed leaving Carly and I alone again.

"I didn't ask last night but how did things go on your car ride, Master?"

I looked at her and saw the mischievous look in her eye, "You mean did I fuck the pastor's daughter?"

"Maybe," she said playfully.

"I didn't," I said. The disappointment on her face was remarkable. "Just a blowjob."

"I knew it!" she declared triumphantly as she climbed out of bed. "Be careful with her," she said. The warning surprised me.

"Be careful OF her or WITH her?" I asked.

"Both I guess... but I meant 'OF' her, Master."

"Okay... so what actually happened between her and Chloe. I get that she stole a couple guys from her but..."

Carly started laughing, "Is THAT what the little bitch told you? Holy shit she's more manipulative than I realized, Master."

"More than two guys?" I asked, confused.

"Two is right. But did she tell you WHO the two were?"

"Uhmm.... No...," I said. She had my attention now. "I just assumed they were boyfriends."

"Nope. Neither one was her boyfriend."

"Alright, now I really am curious. Fill me in."

"The first was about four months ago. Chloe has a cousin in Miami who is getting married. He's come to visit a couple times and Leah has apparently always flirted with him pretty openly. Even after he got engaged."

I nodded for her to continue.

"Well apparently, Leah found out where the bachelor party was. She showed up after they'd been partying all night. He'd insisted on no strippers but she put the moves on his drunk ass and ending up fucking Chloe's cousin. Then she fucked him again at the wedding... AFTER the wedding. Chloe and the bride walked in on them. Bam. End of marriage."

"Holy shit," I said.

"The other one is worse."

"Seriously?"

"Yup. Chloe's Mom died about six years ago. Her Dad was pretty heart broken and really lost for awhile. He turned to the church..."

"Not a surprise, I guess."

"Right... and he met someone there."

"Okay..." I said, confused where this was going. "Did she sleep with Chloe's dad??"

"Nope... kind of the opposite. Turns out, the sheriff is at least bi."

"Seriously? Redneck good'ol boy sheriff is gay?"

Carly frowned, "Gay people aren't geographically constrained to New York and LA, Master."

"No, no... you're right. Sorry...," I said. "Okay... so he met a gay guy at the church and... ohhh no."

Carly nodded, "Apparently Leah didn't like that. The church is relatively liberal on homosexuality but they're still of the 'it's a sin' mindset."

"I saw that yesterday a bit."

"So Leah decided that the new boyfriend needed to see what he was missing. Chloe and her Dad came home to find them banging away in the living room."

"NOooo... seriously?"

"That's what Chloe said."

"Shit... that's... that's diabolical. Why would she do that?"

"To hear Chloe tell it, 'because she could' though I think there's more to it than that."

"Yeah... I think so. She didn't strike me as quite as bloodthirsty as Chloe's version. Still though... sleeping with your friend's dad's boyfriend is... well... it's pretty shitty."

"You seem less bothered by her sleeping with a married man, Master."

I laughed and tugged Carly to me, "Sorry... I guess you've corrupted me on that front, my lovely little slut."

She kissed me sweetly on my lips before dancing away, "I'm very glad, Master."

"As am I," I said. Carly and I got dressed and ready for her doctor's appointment. We were both a little nervous because we were meeting the woman that was going to be delivering our first child. My hand didn't leave Carly's bouncing knee during the entire ride to the doctor. Kyrsten had made some calls and assured us this was the best OB/GYN in South Florida but we were still apprehensive.

The office was the first thing that started to calm us down. It was warm and friendly with a wonderfully cheerful receptionist that reminded me of my grandmother. When she handed us each a warm chocolate chip cookie, I would have bet money it was my grandmother reincarnated. "Just have a seat over there. Dr. Shadam will see you in just a minute.

"This is nice," I said as we sat in the waiting room.

"The office or the cookie, Master?" she asked.

"Both but I meant the office."

"Yeah. We need to thank Kyrsten for the recommendation."

"Don't count your chickens. She could still be a horrible troll," I joked.

"Her name is Lilith Shadam. No way is she a troll. A demon maybe... but definitely not a troll."

"Fine, horrible demon, are you happy?" I asked. Carly laughed and gave me a playful slap to the shoulder. I grabbed her wrist, "That's two mistakes I owe you punishment for," I whispered. Her eyes fluttered and she licked her lips, simply nodding her submission. One of the things I loved about most about her was how she could switch to sexy on a moment's notice. It was a part of her nature, not an act. That made it all the hotter.

When the door opened, a nurse ushered us back to a bog standard exam room. The walls were adorned with cheap, generic water colors. Carefully chosen to be as inoffensive and non-distracting as possible. Carly sat on the table, white paper crinkling under her as the nurse took her vitals, jotting down a few notes on a clipboard before letting us know the Doctor would be in soon. "Nervous?" I asked Carly.

"No, Master. Thank you for coming, by the way."

"No problem. I wanted to be here for this," I said as I squeezed her hand. I gave her a little kiss and said, "Ten fingers, ten toes and a heartbeat. We'll figure everything else out," I said.

She smiled back and whispered, "I love you, Master."

"I love you too." We looked at each other, sharing a brief moment of intimacy before we were interrupted by a light knock at the door. "Come in," I said.

I turned to look and my jaw hit the floor. Carly's as well. The woman that came in was absolutely, positively drop dead gorgeous. I wasn't at all expecting a 30 year old stunning blonde with long straight hair, doe like eyes and a slim waist that greatly accentuated her large chest. She was wearing scrubs and a lab coat and somehow looked like a model regardless. Her face had an almost angelic placidness to it. The wan smile would have looked weak on someone else but on her, it looked disarming and welcoming.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Lilith Shadam, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Uh... yeah... it's uhm... it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Doc," I managed to fumble out. I extended my hand which she took with her gloved hand reflexively.

"Oh... shoot... I'm so dumb. I'm sorry, now I need to redo that," she said apologetically.

"No, it's my fault," I said as I backed away to let her throw out her gloves, rinse her hands and throw on another pair.

"Absolutely not. I'm the doctor. That's on me," she said before turning back to Carly. "So you guys want to know the sex of the baby, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said and I nodded.

"Is this your first?" she asked as she started prepping the ultrasound machine.

"Yup," I said.

"Any questions?"

"Lots but none that we need to have answered at the moment," I said.

"And how's the mommy to be doing?"

"Fine," I said. The doctor gave me a funny look and I realized what I'd been doing. "Sorry," I said with a gesture to Carly.

Carly smiled at me and gave me a little wink before saying, "It's fine, Doctor. He knows me well enough to know when I want him to answer for me. There's nothing sinister about it with us."

Now the doctor gave Carly a funny look. She turned to me and said, "Mr. Simpson, I know everything seems fine but do you mind giving Carly and I just a second?"

I smiled, half expecting something like this. My Mom had told me that hospitals and OB/GYNs had really changed their processes in the last five years and this kind of thing had become normal and I shouldn't be offended by it. While I was a little put off by all of it, I was also encouraged at how protective they were of Carly. Hopefully that meant they'd be just as protective and careful during the delivery. "No problem," I said and stepped out.

I waited awkwardly outside the door. It was mostly soundproof, though I did hear a surprised, "Oh" and a very clear, "What?" at one point. What was supposed to be 'a second' turned into nearly five minutes before the door opened again and the doctor ushered me back in, "You can come back in Mr. Simpson."

"Everything okay?" I asked Carly.

"Yes, Master," she said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow, surprised, "It's alright. I explained how things are and that it's my choice. And I'm tired of not being able to call you, Master."

"It's a little... unconventional," the Doctor said tactfully, "But not the weirdest thing I've ever seen."

"Now I'm really curious," I said.

"Doctor patient confidentiality," she said and winked at Carly.

12