Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. What happens in this room stays in this rooooooom," Carly shrieked the last word as the Doctor applied the gel to her stomach, "Holy shit balls that's cold!" she yelled out.

I squeezed her hand and laughed, "Sorry, babe."

"It's fine, Master. It's already starting to warm up, I just was surprised. A warning would have been nice," she said to the Doctor at her side.

"Sorry, Ms. Simpson. I was still processing what you told me."

"I bet," she said, more snarkily than she probably meant it. Carly really doesn't like the cold. It's one of the many reasons she was happy to move out of Boston.

The doctor turned the knob on the monitor and suddenly all discomfort was forgotten. The crackly black and white screen shifted and twisted until suddenly we were staring at a very obvious baby. "That's ours, Master. We made that." Carly's voice was barely a whisper. Her hand squeezed mine as we saw our child on screen for the first time.

"You've done most of the work," I said. "Is... is it sucking its thumb?" I asked. The baby's hand seemed stuck to its mouth.

"Looks like its knuckle," the doctor said. "I think I can get a clearer view." She moved the wand slightly across Carly's stomach until it was clear that the baby's thumb was out to the side and she was practically chewing on two of her knuckles. "Oh, and that is DEFINITELY your son," she said. I glanced down and sure enough, you didn't need ultrasound experience to identify that.

"Like father like son," Carly said and laughed. The Doctor chuckled awkwardly.

Not for the first time, I had that "I'm going to be a father," realization washed over me. It made me stand up just a little prouder. And feel quite a bit older, frankly. We stared at the screen together, momentarily forgetting all about our crazy life and just looking at the tiny little baby we were going to bring into the world together.

The rest of the appointment went about as expected. Ten fingers. Ten toes, Strong heartbeat. Good size. There's not a lot about a baby you can know at that point, however. As we were finishing up, the Doctor asked us, "Do you have any questions?"

"I think you've answered everything," I said and Carly nodded in agreement. "Thank you very much for seeing us, by the way. I know new patients are sometimes a bit of a tough road to hoe."

"It's no problem. Kyrsten vouched for you and she seems like a pretty straight shooter... at least for a pharma rep."

"She is terrific," I said, unsure what all Carly had told her about everything.

"Oh that reminds me..." the Doctor started but before she could finish there was a soft knock on the door.

"Doctor?" the voice on the other side said quietly.

The doc opened the door and the nurse standing outside said, "Ben's on the phone. Line 3."

The doctor blanched and bolted over to the phone and grabbed it, cupping the phone in her hand and turning away from us. "Kid?" I asked Carly.

Carly shrugged and we waited for instructions on what to do next. We got little snippets of the conversation. She sounded borderline desperate and it was clear this wasn't a child. "No baby... you're right. No... please... please... Baby, please!" Her body language looked worse and worse. This seemed like a break up phone call. "You're right... I'm pitiful... I know... But baby... I can do better. Wait... wait... are you serious?" Something in her voice had changed. She seemed suddenly harder and more certain. Gone was the pitiful, sniveling begging and now she looked like steel forged in fire. "Fuck you, Ben. You better be out of MY house when I get home or I'll have the sheriff come over and evict you with hit baton up your fucking ass. Fuck you!" The words were spoken in a harsh whisper that nevertheless carried through the quiet hallway.

The nurse came in just then with the paperwork and handed us two forms. "This is for Carly to take once a day. Just a standard supplement. And this is instructions for an exercise she can do to make sure her ligaments stay strong. Sometimes the hip ligaments can shift during this stage and can cause problems later. We don't want that." The nurse's words ripped us away from the far more interesting telephone call. It was obvious to the nurse where our attention lay, however. She looked over her head and lowered her voice conspiratorially, "It's her asshole boyfriend. I don't know why she puts up with him. He treats her like crap. Nice to see her dumping his lazy ass."

The doctor slammed the phone down causing our Nurse to stand up straight and walk away, pretending as if she hadn't just revealed that personal secret about her boss. Carly and I exchanged a look, both of us curious to learn more.

When the doctor returned, she said, "Sorry about that. I shouldn't let my personal life bleed over into work."

"It sounded like something that was necessary," I said trying to remain neutral.

"It's just... well... you guys may understand this better than most. Sometimes you meet someone who pushes your buttons but it turns out they're just awful for you. And you stay with them longer than you should... right?"

Carly and I both nodded emphatically. We definitely understood that phenomenon better than most. "Well that was Ben 6 months ago. It's just gotten worse since. This was long time coming and it just boiled over. Sorry."

"No apologies needed," I said. Carly patted her shoulder reassuringly.

"Anyways, if you see Kyrsten before I do, tell her I'd love to see the new place she moved into. It sounded amazing."

I tried hard (and probably unsuccessfully) to contain my smirk. Carly covered nicely for me and deadpanned, "We'll let her know. I'm sure she'd love to entertain a guest."

The Doctor excused herself and Carly and I busted out laughing. "Do you have a fever that the Doctor could help you with, Master?"

"She's gorgeous, right?"

"Stunning, Master," Carly said in agreement. She gave me a sweet kiss. "You want her?"

"Yes," I said simply as I watched the doctor recede down the hallway. I noticed again how great her figure looked in spite of the bagging, unflattering clothes. I could only imagine how amazing she must look naked.

"I'll text Kyrsten right now," she said and pulled out her phone. I looked over her shoulder as she quickly typed onto the screen with her long, thin fingers.

Carly: Master has a new target. Someone you know.

Kyrsten responded almost instantly.

Kyrsten: 💦Really? Who?

Carly: Doctor Shadam

Kyrsten: 💦💦😔 She's fucking sexy. But she's got a boyfriend. He's a prick though. Master could definitely steal her away given time. 😈

Carly: No need, she broke up with him today.

Kyrsten: Really? She's always so spineless with him. You sure she broke up with him?

Carly: Yup... we heard her. Didn't sound spineless to me.

Kyrsten: How can I help?

Carly: Invite her to our place for a little housewarming. Don't tell her you live there with us.

There was a long pause before Kyrsten replied.

Kyrsten: Done. She'll be over tonight along with a bottle of wine as a gift.

Carly: Master is smiling.

Kyrsten: Hurray 👏👏😊

Carly and I headed back to the house after that. Both Victoria and Kyrsten were excited and all three of us started getting the house ready. Working together, we knocked out a bunch of stuff that needed to get done. There were some little fixit things that Victoria and I took care of. Kyrsten and Carly got all the rooms sorted away. Carly started making plans for some "sexy" modifications as she called them, taking measurements and getting Kyrsten to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk. Around 4pm, I called a break to the work and declared that we'd earned a little bit of funtime.

"So you're going to add another girl to your collection, Master?" Kyrsten asked as she curled up next to me in bed. She'd worked all day in nothing but a pair of flip-flops and a t-shirt. Now she wasn't even wearing those as her voice purred into my ear.

"She's insanely hot, Victoria. You'll be so jealous," Carly said, whispering into my other ear loud enough for Victoria to hear me. Victoria was currently busy deep throating me slowly while staring up at me with her big, brown eyes. Victoria was the only one still wearing clothes. I found it incredibly hot that she was kneeling down, fully clothed in a tight blouse and jean shorts while sucking my cock as if her life depended on it.

Victoria pulled off me just long enough to say, "I won't be jealous, Master. I promise. Didn't I prove that in the dressing room?"

I stroked Victoria's hair and pushed her back down onto my cock, "Shhhh... I know you're not jealous, Vic. Carly's just trying to get a rise out of you."

Carly pouted next to me and stuck her tongue out at Victoria. "You ruined the mommy to be's fun."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. S," Victoria said with her mouth still mostly around my cock head.

"It's okay, slut," Carly said magnanimously before returning to whisper in my ear, "It makes me so gooey and wet to see you planning a seduction, Master. Will you romance her? Break her? Tease her? What's your plan, Master?"

"Mmmm... I'm sure my big strong Master will find a way," Kyrsten said into my ear. Victoria murmured her agreement around my cock which sent vibrations racing through me.

"Maybe seeing you dominate three hot sluts will get her all hot and bothered," Carly whispered. She reached down with her long fingers and gripped Victoria's head, pushing her mouth further around my cock.

"Or maybe she likes big strong alpha male types like I do?" Kyrsten whispered, running her tongue along my ear and flicking it teasingly.

I turned to Kyrsten, "Really? That's what you like?" I knew the answer. I also liked hearing her admit it.

Kyrsten bit her lip and nodded, "A little," she said in a soft voice. My cock surged a little stronger and Victoria gurgled around it.

"Or maybe you'll find some way to twist her most fervently held beliefs into something that allows you to sink your glorious white cock into her tightest holes, defiling her while making her beg for that humiliation," Carly said. "Hrmm... who do we know like that?" she asked rhetorically. She yanked Victoria's head up off my cock and the sandy haired brunette's mouth gaped open as her eyes rolled wildly at the rough treatment..

"Me, Mrs. S. That's me," she said eagerly. I smiled and patted her on the head.

"You guys are such naughty little sluts. I think we should play a game," I said. All three of them looked eager. "Only one of you gets to be my girlfriend tonight. The other two will have to wait on us hand and foot."

Carly shuddered. Victoria shuddered. Kyrsten looked eager. I decided right there which way this would go. "Victoria, get on your hands and knees," I instructed. She quickly stood up and stripped off her shorts, revealing her plump ass as she crawled onto the bed. She leaned forward, sticking her face down and ass up, presenting her little bubble butt that only this morning I'd removed the virginity of. Her fingers reached behind her as she spread her knees wide, putting herself obscenely on display for my viewing pleasure.

"Very nice, slut," I said as I smacked her ass, leaving a bright red hand print. "Now Carly, you get to have her lick your cunt. Kyrsten, you get to lick hers while you play with yourself. And I'll be fucking her. Whoever cums last, gets to be my date for the evening."

Both girls looked at Kyrsten and their eyes sparkled. They knew what I was doing. They didn't care. I positioned my cock right at Victoria's gaping fuck hole and pushed it in. She gripped me with her cunt, squeezing my shaft tight as I slammed into her as deep as I could. I was rewarded by her grunting into Carly's cunt who in turn shoved herself into Victoria's eager mouth. We repeated that over and over, each time with me slamming harder into Victoria's hungry hole. Kyrsten obediently worked on my secretary's clit while managing to find time to run her tongue along my shaft as well.

Carly and I stared into each other's eyes, sharing a moment of odd intimacy as I plowed one woman while another teased my cock with her tongue. She winked at me and pulled Victoria further down on her snatch before letting herself go. She exploded with a scream thrashing and twitching her legs as she came hard on Victoria's eager tongue. I kept pounding Victoria, shoving my cock into her faster as I worked to stave off my own, imminent orgasm.

Once Carly recovered from her orgasm, she swung her legs over and slid down next to Victoria where she could play with her nipples and whisper in her ear.

"Cum for Master you little slut," she hissed to the brunette. "He wants to show off our redheaded roommate as his lover tonight to the good doctor. So give Master what he wants, bitch. Cum all over her slutty tongue. Flood her mouth with your juice. Maybe the Doctor will taste you on her lips later."

That thought did it for Victoria. Which was fortunate because it did it for me too. She started cumming just an instant before I did and her cunt tightened down even more on my cock as I started to spurt inside of her. We both roared with our orgasms as I gave her another two or three thrusts, filling her cunt up with my juice. When I pulled out, our combined fluids leaked all over Kyrsten's face as she continued to lap at the hole I had only recently vacated. "Too much... too much," Victoria implored as she shook uncontrollably while Kyrsten's tongue mercilessly licked her clean.

Kyrsten slid out from under the collapsed secretary and smiled at me. "I guess I better go put on something nice... or maybe not," she said as she looked back at me. She looked beautiful despite the utterly messy state her face was in. "Maybe I should greet her at the door just like this, Master. Would that make you happy?"

I paused and touched my chin as if appraising a valuable work of art. Kyrsten struck a little pose then smiled and put her hands on her hips, proudly displaying her short, voluptuous body. "No. Maybe another night but let's not freak her out right away. How about you go put on a nice short, tight dress. Something almost classy," I said, emphasizing the word 'almost'. Kyrsten gave me a little wink and nod. She knew what I liked. "And you two," I said, gesturing to Carly and Victoria, "I think a sexy little maid outfit would look terrific on my wife and for Victoria... hrmmm... What would a slutty secretary wear, I wonder?"

Victoria smiled, "I think I might have something that will make you happy, Mr. S. I bought a really sexy outfit that I never had the courage to actually wear to work. Would that work?"

"I trust your judgement," I said and gave her a long, slow kiss. She scampered off to her room, leaving Carly and I alone for the moment.

Carly crawled over to me on the bed, locking my eyes as she approached. "I love watching you work, Master. I'm already a gooey, drippy mess thinking about it. Thinking about waiting on you. Bringing you food. Just watching as you flirt with Kyrsten and Lilith as if I'm not even there."

"Why does that get you so hot?" I asked. As much as we'd talked about things, we'd never really gotten into the "Why?" of Carly's kink.

"I guess it's a bunch of things. The race aspect is really hot. Something about being a white man's side piece... his breeding tool... I dunno. It sounds dumb but it's really hot. And you let me live that fantasy out in safety, knowing that you truly love me."

I kissed her and nodded, "I do... very much."

"And then there's the whole... multiple girlfriends... thing. I like that my man is such a stud that he can claim anyone he wants. And I like knowing that I'm such a cool wife that I enable my man to have anyone he wants. If you see her, you should have her. I wish we lived in a world where you could just casually fuck anyone you wanted, Jay. It would be so hot."

"At this rate, by the time we're 40, we'll be surrounded by willing fucktoys," I said with a laugh and kissed her again. Our lips touched gently and Carly sank into the kiss, leaning into my arms as I held her. "I love you, babe. I love that you've given me all this freedom and trust. I hope I never betray it."

"You never will, Jay. If you're honest with me, that's all I want or need," she said as she rubbed her belly, "Well... now that I have this... uhh... him growing inside me that is."

"I hope you're not just using me for my virile, European sperm?" I said with a laugh.

Carly held up two fingers an inch apart, "Maybe just a little, Master." She smiled and then she got a puzzled look on her face as she thought about something.

"What is it, my love?"

"I just realized... it's been a while since you called me a racist name," she said. It was such a weird accusation to receive but she was right.

I sighed slightly, collecting my thoughts. "I don't know... I just... I think it was something we did early because it was hot and taboo. But with everything going on in the world... I dunno... I guess it just seemed silly and dumb. I like the idea of you being my submissive wife. I even, if I'm being really honest with myself, like the idea that you're partly submissive because a part of you believes Asian women were bred to be toys for white men," Carly nodded and I could see her nipples getting hard as her fingers twitched, eager to touch herself but not allowing it. "But it wasn't really the thing you were interested in nor me... so... I just sort of dropped it. Is that okay?"

Carly smiled, "Perfectly. And that's the kind of honesty that tells me you'll never betray my trust, Master. Thank you for telling me."

I smiled back then gave her thigh a little smack, "Now go get dressed. We have a new slut to seduce."

12