Carmelita's Conflict

Story Info
Rouge the Bat makes an offer Carmelita Fox can't refuse.
6.6k words
5
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note/content warning: So, I intended this story to be consensual, but I'm not sure if it totally is. Seduction is one of those things that falls into a weird grey area for me, especially looking at it in a modern context. On the one hand, Rouge never pushes herself on Carmelita, only makes a very appealing offer. On the other hand, she does persuade Carmelita to do something she wouldn't have otherwise done and maybe wouldn't want to do. So is it vanilla or is it dub-con? Ultimately I can't really say, so I'm gonna leave it up to your discretion.

The following story represents an adult parody of the characters' respective franchises.

Carmelita's Conflict

"Stop right where you are!"

But the lithe, white furred bat did not stop, casting a smirking glance over her shoulder before continuing to evade her pursuer.

Carmelita Fox swore to herself as she ran down the darkened streets of New York, her feet starting to ache. She had only been in the city for a few weeks, but she had found police work much rougher and much more demanding than it had been in Paris, with a new incident seemingly every night. And just when it finally seemed calm, when Carmelita had figured that after a long day at the office she could take a few quick minutes to rub one out and de-stress a little, she had been called out again to handle none other than Rouge the Bat, notorious jewel thief, and notorious pain in the ass for whatever city she was currently occupying.

An officer's work was never done though, she figured, following the perp around a corner.

Rouge had made a mistake, and both of them realized it at the same time, Carmelita stepping into the alleyway behind her and raising her shock pistol.

"Nowhere to run, Rouge," She said, her gun trained on the cornered thief.

Rouge stood there with her back turned, breathing heavily with her hands high in the air. She turned slowly towards the fox. In one of her hands she clutched a brilliant, sparkling white diamond. The sky was dark, but not so much that Carmelita couldn't read Rouge's perpetually taunting, smug expression, and the bat raised a challenging eyebrow as if to say is that so? Without warning, she leaped into the air and flapped her wings hard, propelling herself upward.

Only Carmelita was ready.

With a quick upward snap of her wrists borne of highly conditioned muscle memory from years on the force, she let a sparkling, blinding burst of light fly from her weapon. There was another flash of light, like lightning in the navy blue skies above, and a crackle of electricity that preceded Rouge's fall back to Earth. The diamond fell with a clatter and rolled against the wall before settling itself.

"Agh..." Rouge grunted, standing up slowly and rubbing her back. Hot electrical steam rose off her body, and her fur stood a little straighter than it typically did. Then she noticed Carmelita staring at her.

"...What?" When she looked down at herself, Rouge answered her own question. The blast, while it hadn't damaged her apart from the fall, had completely incinerated her top, revealing her small, plump breasts and pink pointed nipples.

The highly trained officer didn't allow herself to hesitate for more than a second or two, moving in quickly to cuff Rouge to a nearby pipe. Unfortunately for her, that alone was long enough for Rouge to take notice.

The autumn-furred fox averted her eyes as she secured the handcuffs, and failed to recognize she was blushing when she began to read the criminal her Miranda rights.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

"Anything I say, huh?" Rouge leaned forward and pushed out her chest as far as she could, pushing her breasts together between her arms. "Mmmmm, not sure if I really get that one, you might have to repeat it a little slower..."

Rouge breathed heavily against her outer ear, causing the cop to stumble back, startled. Carmelita watched, captivated as Rouge swung her hips slowly back and forth, placing a gloved finger on the corner of her lip.

"Oooh, what's that in your pants, sweetheart?" She asked.

Carmelita could already feel the bulge swelling in her tight jeans, and she knew it would be pointless to try to hide it from the captured thief.

Rouge cut the act, not wanting to waste either of their time. "If you let me go, I know that you know I can make it worth your while."

It was true, Carmelita did. But no matter how tempting the offer was at that particular moment, she had a job to do, and Rouge was a criminal. She couldn't make that deal. It would go against everything she stood for.

"L-like I said, you have the right to remain silent—"

"Yes, and I'm ignoring that," Rouge stated matter-of-factly, staring dully back at her. The side of her lip curled upwards. "You gonna make me regret it?"

The decorated agent of INTERPOL stared at her and swallowed an excruciatingly dry lump in her throat, the fur on the back of her neck standing on end.

"Of the many things I'm famous for," The criminal continued. "One of them is giving head. I'm pretty great at it...Or so I'm told."

God damn it. Carmelita's cock ached as it strained against her restrictive blue jeans, forced into an awkward angle, plastered against her leg. It wasn't the only part of her that was titillated by this either, her clit stiffening and her pussy beginning to stain her underwear. Was she really going to let this thief have her way? Just because she desperately needed to bust a nut?

"I can do it without gagging, too," Rouge added. "Unless you want me to, that is." Her smile grew broader.

"I am an officer of the law, and you're a criminal," Carmelita answered back, her voice shaking slightly, like it was more like a reminder for herself than anything else. "It's my duty to uphold the law."

"And you will," Rouge replied agreeably. "All I'm asking is that you look the other way this one time...and in return I'll suck you as dry as the Sahara."

Carmelita trembled anxiously and swallowed once more.

"Besides, I'm a jewel thief. I don't kill people, and I don't steal anything essential. Nobody needs diamonds. Not even me."

"But...you're still committing a crime," Carmelita insisted, her resolve weakening by the second. "And it's my job to stop you."

"Technically jaywalkers are criminals too," Rouge replied dispassionately. Lawyers aren't, but which of those two let drug dealers walk free?"

"Look," She went on, a little impatient. "It's not like you're releasing a mass murderer or anything. And I promise you, if you let me go I will give you the best sex of your dull little life. I'll make you cum so hard you'll see stars."

It was getting increasingly difficult for Carmelita to say no, between her suffocated erection and Rouge's promises of life-altering sex...and the thief's admittedly cogent points about morality weren't helping. The prospect of taking Rouge up on her offer was seeming more and more reasonable, even if she was pretty sure it was her other head doing most of the thinking.

"Well, I'm not going to let you go..." Carmelita trailed off.

Rouge stood there, arms folded, waiting for her to finish the thought.

"...But I can give you a ten second head-start. That's my final offer. Take it or leave it." It felt wrong even as she said it, doubt lingering in her mind.

Rouge's face lit up and a broad smile spread across it. "Wonderful," She said. "So what would you like in return?"

Carmelita wasn't thrilled by how quickly the crook had taken her offer—which she had thought was a much stricter compromise—nor by how enthusiastic she seemed.

"I-I guess I'd like to see some of those skills you mentioned..."

Rouge watched her attentively, like a student taking notes in class, smiling all the while.

"B-but if you want that head-start, you'd better be ready to attend to all my needs, and that might not end with...oral favors." Carmelita's normally tan cheeks burned red. Though she wasn't a virgin by any means, she didn't make a habit of discussing these kinds of things with other people.

"I think I can do that," The white-headed bat said, nodding. "Why don't you come a little closer?"

Ignoring her strong policewoman's instincts to the contrary, Carmelita did so, making her way towards her supposed captive, gripping her shock pistol tightly just in case. But Rouge made no attempt to attack her or escape, merely dropping to her knees on the hard blacktop before her when she drew near. The handcuffed woman leaned forward and planted her hands on Carmelita's heavy leather belt, her fingers spilling over onto the soft fur of the agent's midriff.

As Rouge worked quickly at her buckle, Carmelita shivered, her heart beating incredibly fast. A pipe behind them steadily dripped water into a small puddle on the ground. A part of her felt guilty and ashamed for agreeing to this—a part that still wanted to turn back—but another, louder voice inside her longed to be inside those smug, smirking lips. Besides, she was confident that even with a 10 second head-start she could recapture the jewel thief easily. Not that she was being dishonest—she had clearly laid out her terms and Rouge had accepted them. If the bat thought she could escape an experienced officer with a mind no longer clouded by lust, that was on her. Before Rouge could pull down her pants though, she stopped her.

"Not so fast. Take it out through the zipper. If you try anything funny I won't be able to chase you with my pants around my feet."

"My my, you really do think of everything," Rouge shrugged. "Fine."

She pulled down Carmelita's zipper slowly before moving the flap of her boxer shorts aside. Then she reached in and pulled out Carmelita's awkwardly crammed-in member, earning a sigh of relief from the cop. Rouge kissed the head of her half-cloaked cockhead gently, smiling up at her. She gave the shaft a few teasing strokes with her uncuffed, white gloved hand and kissed the head again. Then she closed her lips around it.

Rouge passed the first few inches of Carmelita's shaft in and out of her mouth slowly, letting her eyes close and resting her freed hand on Carmelita's clothed thigh. The cop moaned, her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides, one still reactively wrapped tight around the butt of her pistol. Carmelita had never told anyone this, but she had always wondered what it would be like to do this kind of thing with a perp.

The inside of Rouge's mouth was soft, and warm, and wet, leaving every part of the officer with the misfortune to still be outside it cold and frigid from the persistently gloomy weather of the past few weeks, and from the frosty steel of her pants zipper. The fox shivered all over, from both types of stimulus as well as her frayed nerves. Her underwear continued to soak, her unattended pussy clearly sending a message that nothing was responding to. A car drove past the alleyway and on towards darkened streets, its headlights and loud music washing over them for a single moment before fading away just as quickly.

Rouge's hand slid up and down the textured surface of Carmelita's jeans, her head engaged in a similar but distinct motion. The agent let out a shuddering sigh and finally holstered her gun, letting her other hand rest on the back of Rouge's mostly smooth, furred head. It struck her that what was happening was profoundly, viscerally exciting, not despite its context but because of it. It was a part of her that she hadn't been aware of, and one she wasn't thrilled to discover.

The rough, crumbling blacktop beneath them was tough on Rouge's knees, even through her leather, knee-high boots, but when she passed Carmelita's hot, throbbing, blood-filled cock past her lips, she couldn't bring herself to care. If anything, it only added to the gross, sleazy atmosphere of sucking off a cop in a back alley. The experience was electrifying and something she had only fantasized about—she had successfully seduced people before, for sure, but never like this, with an officer of the law of all things—and she thought there was truly no other way she would rather evade justice.

Carmelita let out another short breath, running her hand over Rouge's short fur. The bat paused for a moment, then started to come forward, moving along her length slowly but persistently. Carmelita's eyes widened and her breath caught in her chest as she felt herself slip into the tightness of the thief's throat. Rouge didn't stop until her face came to a rest with the fox's denim-clad lap. A long, guttural groan slipped from the policewoman's lips, her body twitching involuntarily. As she had been told, Rouge remained silent all the way down, no sounds of physical resistance that indicated any sort of struggle.

Rouge's large, indigo tinted eyelids fluttered open, her heavy black lashes glistening faintly with recently applied mascara as she stared upwards.

"Mmmmmmmm..." She intoned purposefully, sending gentle vibrations through everything past her lips. At the same time, she lowered a hand between her captor's legs and ran a finger back and forth along her undercarriage, just barely stimulating her sopping cunt through the thick layer of fabric. Carmelita's eyes rolled back in her head, a small line of drool running from the corner of her mouth. She would definitely need to change her underwear when she got home. She instinctively gripped at a small tuft of fur on Rouge's head and peered down at the thief at her feet.

Rouge eventually drew back, the head of Carmelita's dick freeing itself from her throat, and then her lips. The officer was left to stand there shivering, her shaft jutting out in front of her in the open air, a consistent sheen of saliva coating its blunt form. Her spit-glossed flesh only made her chillier on that inhospitable night, and she hoped she wouldn't have to wait long to go back inside.

Rouge leaned forward, moving in close underneath Carmelita's shaft. Then she ran her wet pink tongue all the way from the metal pegs of her fly to the tip of her twitching prick. She gave the head another soft, affectionate kiss, then turned her eyes to stare back at the shaking woman above her. Rouge's heavy lashes narrowed, and her lips spread slowly into a look of profoundly smug satisfaction.

"I have to admit, you're pretty good at this," Carmelita said, with only a note of bitterness.

"Oh, I'm only getting started, sugar."

A rush of tingling excitement passed through Carmelita, and the guilt crept back into her mind. Then her number one wish at the moment was fulfilled, her chiropteran seductress sinking back down on her, the soft lips against her jeans pushing that guilt into some far, dusty corner of her mind.

Rouge's head rose and fell in slow, deep intervals, her throat producing hungry, resonant moans from time to time that spurred Carmelita's trembling fingers deeper into her short white fur. She backed off a little bit and used her unrestrained hand to stroke the fox's last few inches, her head picking up speed, bobbing steadily over her sensitive glans. While Rouge's knees were admittedly getting pretty sore at this point, one look into the eyes of the rarity above her—this vulnerable, unguarded cop—reminded her it was all worth it. Her gently closed fist continued to pump away, working on the shaft she had proudly marked with her spit and smudged pink lipstick.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..." Carmelita moaned, the hand at her side jittery and restless without a purpose.

The bat released her from her lips once more, jerking the length of the agent's cock without losing stride, catching her breath in the meantime.

"How's that for 'pretty good'?" Rouge grinned. When she had gotten her breath back she got her hand out of the way of her face and sunk back down, using it instead to cup Carmelita's snugly contained balls while she swallowed her inches. Rouge was unrelenting in her advances on Carmelita's padded crotch, her chin bumping gently against her inner thighs in quick succession.

Carmelita had little to express aside from raspy breaths and stuttering moans, currently unable to process complex thoughts about ethics and an uncorrupted law force. Without even meaning to, she had been bucking her hips ever so slightly forward when Rouge's head met her lap, leaning into each deep embrace, her hand pressing the thief's head even closer against her crotch, her fingers sunk deep into white fur.

The drool ran steadily from the corner of Carmelita's mouth and down her slacked jaw, her eyelids drifting shut and her tail flitting anxiously back and forth. And it wasn't as if Rouge was totally unaffected by all of this either. Carmelita's active participation in the act sent delighted tingles all down the jewel thief's naked back, letting her see a pleasantly surprising side of the seemingly prudish cop.

As much as she was enjoying this though, Rouge didn't have all day to play with this woman.

Dragging herself back along her length, Rouge took Carmelita's cockhead into her mouth, wrapping her fingers firmly around her dripping shaft. The fox's enfeebled arms slipped limply from Rouge's head, falling back to her sides, her eyes opening weakly to observe the change. Rouge stroked her cock at a steady, consistent pace, with an air of sober, efficient determination, devoid of the teasing playfulness of before. She sucked and slurped loudly over Carmelita's sensitive head, staring coolly up at the agent's inebriated face.

"Fuck me," Carmelita swore, throwing her head back.

It didn't take long for the officer to cum. And when she did, Rouge opened her fanged mouth wide and let her watch as she stroked each rope of semen from her throbbing length. Each thick strand unfurled and fell against the bat's pink tongue with a barely audible splat, massing together and steadily growing in volume. Rouge stared Carmelita down the whole time, her eyes only closing when her mouth finally did. Once the show was over, she sucked the cop dry and gulped it all down as unnecessarily loudly as she could, still pumping gently with her hand.

"God damn..." Carmelita muttered, putting a hand to her head for support, utterly unable to stop shaking.

Rouge's eyes narrowed and that light, flirty playfulness returned to her expression. Releasing Carmelita's shining cockhead from her lips, she gave it one final, parting kiss, prompting a small tear of cum to run down its curvature. She smiled broadly and scooped it up with her tongue.

"Having fun, slugger?"

Carmelita panted heavily, staring down at her smug captive. Truth be told she resented her, but she was more frustrated with herself for letting the bat have her way so easily...and for enjoying herself so much. She acknowledged that it was unreasonable to be mad at a criminal for being a criminal, especially when the decision had ultimately been her own.

"I...think that may have been the best head I've ever gotten," She admitted finally, somewhat in awe. "Well, it's definitely up there anyway." She couldn't deny it, even if she wanted to—it was the truth after all.

"I told you, didn't I?" Rouge smirked, her lips and face clean of any mess aside from her slightly smudged lipstick. She had been efficient to the last drop. "So...have I fulfilled my part of the bargain?"

Carmelita hesitated. If circumstances had been different, the smirking bat-woman would've absolutely just earned whatever was coming to her. But she was still a criminal, asking to be freed—even if only temporarily—and Carmelita's principles had already been tainted irreparably for agreeing to such a thing. So it only made sense that she should make sure that aiding that criminal had at least a little more justification...and it had been a long time since the agent of INTERPOL's last proper fuck.

12