Carmelita's Conflict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not quite yet," She said, nodding solemnly, almost to herself. "I'd like you to stand up and take your pants off, please."

"Oooh, I like where this is going," Rouge said, an excited gleam in her eyes.

A car drove slowly down the street, passing the alley and letting Carmelita see the fine details of Rouge's gleeful expression.

"Just get on with it," She mumbled impatiently.

"Well it's gonna be tough with my hand cuffed," Rouge shot back. "Unless you give me a little help."

Carmelita frowned, getting the distinct impression that Rouge was trying to make her as uncomfortable as possible. She didn't like it, but she couldn't really see an alternative.

"Alright, but no funny business, okay?" She pulled her shock pistol out of its holster. "I'll be ready."

"Funny business? Me?" Rouge asked, feigning offense. "I would never! Well. Maybe once in a while."

Not bothering to respond, Carmelita knelt and held onto Rouge's heels while she stepped out of her oversized boots. The agent held her pistol on the crook while she helped her, making sure she behaved. When they were off, Carmelita stood and gripped the waist of Rouge's jet black tights, stretching it outward before sliding them down her legs. Her eyes widened and her face reddened, as she stared back at pale thighs dripping and stained with arousal. She hadn't realized she'd had such an effect on the jewel thief. And now that she was paying attention, she noticed Rouge's occasional shivering.

Carmelita stepped back, waiting for Rouge to kick off her tights and drape them over the pipe she was cuffed to. Then all the bat had to do was move her pink delicates off to one side, granting access to her swollen, dripping petals and everything beyond them. Rouge could see how someone might find that lazy, but she wasn't going to drop her underwear on the dirty ground if she didn't have to.

"I'm—I'm going to pick you up now, okay?" Carmelita asked nervously. "I'm letting you know in advance so you can prepare for it."

"Careful, you wouldn't want to drop me," Rouge teased.

Carmelita frowned. "Will you cut that out? It's starting to get on my nerves."

Rouge laughed. "Sorry. It's just hard to resist such an easy target. I'll try not to be such a scamp."

The vulpine cop still didn't appreciate her tone, but she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around her waist all the same. "Hold on to me," She said, hoping that she didn't actually drop her.

"Aye aye," Rouge whispered in her captor's ear as she was hoisted into the air. She wrapped her naked legs around Carmelita's waist and her arms around her upper back, causing the officer's fading erection to slowly reorient itself. A still somewhat frazzled Carmelita lowered her hands to the twin globes of Rouge's ass, getting better leverage to hold her higher and more securely. The agent took a step forward and leaned in with her torso, pressing Rouge against a wall of brick and mortar.

The criminal let out a small gasp when her body was sandwiched between the hard brick and the warm closeness of her arresting officer. "Well," She said. "Why don't you show me what you've got?"

"Oh, I'll show you alright," Carmelita scowled. Holding her tormentor steady, she performed the arduous task of lining her stiffened prick up with Rouge's waiting sex without the use of her hands.

She kept her eyes trained on the space between their legs, pushing her hips forward firmly and applying slow, heavy pressure so she wouldn't slip off to one side. Rouge watched just as intently, biting her lip, wanting to see it when it happened. When Carmelita's cockhead started to sink securely into the indent, she eased up on her effortful pushing, making the rest of the journey with gradual, patient ease. Rouge let out another short, gasping breath when she felt the cop's blunt glans push past her stubborn, clutching muscles.

Carmelita breathed a wavering sigh of relief and gratitude from between her barely parted lips, sinking her wick as deep as it would go. In that moment, she couldn't help but let go of some of her bitterness and resentment for the thief, at least temporarily, her entire body relaxing as her cock rested snugly in that warm enclosure. She had lost a bit of sensitivity from coming as hard as she had, but it still definitely felt good, and on the upside, she could expect to last a bit longer than last time. She drew back and slowly and pushed forward with her hips, grunting with the effort. Rouge was still very tight, but Carmelita was eventually able to find a slow, steady rhythm, wrapping her fingers firmly around the soft spheres of the prisoner's ass and squeezing them tight.

As for Rouge herself, she was getting far more out of this than just her freedom. This was a full course fuck: first she had been able to give some good head, and now she was getting rewarded for it! The cop was a surprisingly good lover too, for a cop, focusing on generating a pleasurable rhythm rather than just being a jackhammer—and her cock wasn't bad either. It was about average length for what Rouge was used to, but just a tad thicker, prompting decadent moans whenever it spread her. The brick at her back was as hard as the blacktop had been, but thankfully her rough, leathery wings kept her bare skin relatively unscathed. Glancing at the fox's tightly drawn facial features, Rouge grinned. That was the look she had been longing to see.

Rouge examined the officer's chest, the thing that had been prominently in her line of sight this whole time. She had a nice pair, to be sure, tantalizingly stuffed into a blue, low cut top that did basically what it needed to do before disappearing just above her midriff. And all of this held together by a little silver zipper. Knowing exactly what she had to do, Rouge let her fingers slip from the confines of Carmelita's jacket, grabbed the small metal tag, and pulled it down.

Rouge brought her face forward, nestling it between Carmelita's warm, inviting cleavage. She dragged her tongue across the soft, chestnut fur that grew there, stopping just below her clavicle. Carmelita's lip quivered and she took a stabilizing step a millimeter to her left. As much as Rouge took pleasure in the young agent's torment, it wasn't like she hated her, or most cops for that matter. She just found it incredibly exhausting how uptight and boring they all were, and thought they might be better off if they learned to relax and have a little fun once in a while. And, sure, what she was doing now was mostly for her benefit, but if it could help little miss tightass a bit, Rouge was happy to oblige.

She pushed her face back into Carmelita's cleavage, her eyes looking innocently up from beyond the soft valley of her breasts. Carmelita's face reddened profusely, the officer suddenly self-conscious about what she was doing.

"It's okay hon, you're allowed to enjoy it," Rouge said, without her usual air of haughtiness. "It doesn't make you a bad person."

Carmelita grunted, frowning, seeming to generate more power with her hips in response, pushing herself steadily deeper. "That's debatable."

"Mmmmm..." Rouge moaned. "Honestly, if this is the most corrupt thing you've ever done, then you're a saint among your peers."

"Just—shut up and let me fuck you," Carmelita said in frustration, not especially wanting to think about any of it right then.

"Sounds good to me," Rouge answered, starting to move her face slowly back and forth between the disgruntled cop's barely clothed tits. Carmelita moaned, fucking her with equivalent gusto at each new level of pleasure, receiving muffled groans in response.

Rouge used her face, her nose, and her wicked little tongue to rub at her captor's inner breasts, poking the teasing pink pad from between her lips at only the most opportune times, listening for the groans and feeling the body tremors that told her she was on the right path.

Carmelita sighed, any tension in her chest melting away, the sensitivity coming back to her cock and intensifying every sensation she had taken for granted thus far. If it felt this good, maybe she didn't need to worry about morality right now. Maybe she could just enjoy it, and think about what it all meant later. After all, it wasn't like she could undo it all by stopping now, so she might as well have some fun.

Breathing heavily, she smacked her hips roughly into Rouge's bare ass, hastening her pace with each new thrust. She regulated her breathing carefully, ensuring her body could keep up with her renewed vigor. She felt like she wanted to go a little feral, like she wanted to lose herself between the jewel thief's legs, but in the interest of not burning out immediately she restrained herself the slightest bit.

As Carmelita got into it, squeezing and groping Rouge's buttocks, sinking her fingers into the valley between them, the crook found it hard to keep motorboating her. Rouge's head fell gently back against the wall, and as the cop's harsh thrusts increased in intensity, all she could do was lie there and moan, her eyes rolling back, her hands back under Carmelita's loose yellow jacket, gloved fingers digging into the soft fat of her back. She smiled weakly, when she could regain a bit of her composure. The fox continued to impress her.

The agent of INTERPOL grinned herself, knowing that the diminutive bat had underestimated her from the start. She had to admit that it felt good to make her at a loss for words, for once. The expression faded though as she continued her attempts to outdo herself, throwing herself into the act with everything she had, grunting and wincing her eyes shut. She pinned Rouge against the wall, pressing her body as close to the criminal's as it could get, her forehead against the brick, her shaft disappearing completely between Rouge's thighs. Eventually Carmelita could do nothing but slow down, both because she was tired from holding another animal's weight for the last several minutes, and because there had been nowhere else to go from where she was.

Rouge stared upwards, watching Carmelita's face hanging directly above hers, the officer's eyes closed in concentration, a small bead of sweat running down the bridge of her nose, her quivering lips hanging open slackly. A satisfied smile spread across Rouge's lips.

To make up for her waning pace, Carmelita ensured that each thrust was as hard as it needed to be, drawing back and plunging herself deeply into Rouge's warm pussy. Rouge writhed and arched her back away from the wall, groaning every time the cop's thick meat speared through her insides. Her hands slid up and down Carmelita's furred back, her fingers tangling in the thick underbrush. She could say conclusively now that she was truly enjoying this, and that it wasn't just a way to avoid jail time anymore.

Whenever Carmelita gained enough energy she would restart her frenetic humping, going at it like her life depended on it before inevitably slowing back down, sometimes staying slow for a while longer if it felt good enough. Rouge bit her lip, shivering and digging her heels into Carmelita's denimed ass. Her tightly wrapped legs drew Carmelita into each deep thrust, Rouge taking cues from the officer's body and breathing that the end was within reach. The agent's breathing grew quicker and more erratic even as the rhythm of her hips became nonexistent, each forward motion slower and firmer than the last.

Carmelita lifted her head from the wall and opened her eyes groggily, like she was coming out of a particularly deep sleep.

"Ugghhhhhh..." She moaned, halfway between delight and delirium, her hands reveling in the softness of her captive's rear. She pulled and squeezed at those tender spheres in time with her deep, slow thrusts, her body quivering in the interim. She looked down at the jewel thief in her arms, inexplicably curious about her in the moment. Rouge gave a look like she was shrugging, and then grinned. Carmelita frowned, not especially fond of her smug expression. But then her eyes shut again, and she was aware she was coming.

"Ahhhhhhh...!" Her cock was throbbing, Carmelita feeling the familiar sensations of warmth flowing through her entire length. Her tail stood stiffly out behind her, twitching along with the rest of her body. She reared back and bucked her hips forcefully against Rouge's round bottom several more times, shaking and straining against her cushioning flesh before pulling back, each time sacrificing equal parts energy and seed until she had little of either left.

Rouge smiled up at the star speckled, blue-black sky with pursed, quivering lips, moaning muffled through them as Carmelita filled her with heat. With one last deep breath, Carmelita pushed herself in to the base and stayed there, shuddering violently and pressing her head hard against the wall.

Rouge clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tight. "Fuck"

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Carmelita's last sounds of pleasure rattled from her throat before fading away to nothing, being replaced by the sound of chattering teeth. When she was ready to let the moment pass—and when she could move again—the agent moved her head back to an upright position and drew her hips back until her fluid-slathered length slipped from between Rouge's thighs. Then she lowered the thief gently to the ground below.

Rouge's legs wobbled upon making contact with the ground—something that surely felt a bit foreign to her at this point—but Carmelita was quick to grab her shoulders, holding her steady until she regained her balance.

"Thanks..." Rouge said, genuinely appreciating the help. This had definitely been the nicest she had ever been treated by the police. Not that that meant she was just going to go to jail quietly. A glob of cum dripped from between her legs and fell with a soft splat on the blacktop. The bat looked down at the ground, then smirked up at Carmelita.

Carmelita avoided her gaze uncomfortably. "Right," She said. "Anyway, you've earned your head-start."

Now that the blood-flow had redirected itself elsewhere and she had sated her carnal hungers, Carmelita was able to dwell on what she had done without distraction. It had been a mistake, hadn't it? She could no longer call herself a good cop with any authority, and worse than that, she was a weak one. And now that the haze of lust had left her, it was hard to imagine how anything could've justified it. But she had made a deal, and perhaps one way to retain some semblance of respectability was to honor her word—but of course she would've done so regardless. Beyond that, head-start or no head-start, she wouldn't allow Rouge to escape her. And if she could capture Rouge again and successfully bring her in, it would almost render her missteps in morality insignificant, wouldn't it? Well. Perhaps not, but she figured she should do it anyway.

She started to step forward, but Rouge stopped her. "Hold on," The thief said. "Before you do that, I feel like I have to properly thank you for showing me a truly wonderful time."

Rouge stepped towards her and put a soft, gloved hand on the side of her face. As the bat's face moved closer and closer to hers, Carmelita blushed fiercely, and without even thinking about it much, closed her eyes in anticipation. She felt a gentle rush of wind and heard a soft thud, both of which were almost immediately after accompanied by a familiar warmth consuming her limp cock. She recognized it quickly as the softness of Rouge's tongue and lips, and her previously flaccid member regained its firmness on the spot.

Carmelita shut her eyes tighter and threw her head back, shuddering as Rouge sunk all the way down, swallowing whatever cum remained. Oh right, this had been her justification. She supposed she couldn't be all that harsh on her past self for making such a decision. She moaned deeply, smiling with a blissful, stupefied gratitude. And then as quickly as it had started, the warmth disappeared, leaving her disappointed and confused. Adding to that confusion was a small click somewhere down below her.

When she opened her eyes Rouge was gone. Panic stricken, she whipped about to see the jewel thief behind her, getting dressed, her hands cuff-free.

"What the hell?!" Carmelita fumed and took a step forward. Unfortunately for her, the handcuff chain held tight and she was stopped in her tracks. Looking back, she saw with a sense of both rage and sinking dread that she was cuffed to the same exact pipe she had cuffed Rouge to.

She turned back around, her eyes narrowed, her teeth bared.

"If you don't let me out of this I'm going to—to—"

"You'll what?" Rouge asked slyly. "Fuck me extra hard next time?"

Carmelita smoldered as Rouge grabbed her badge right off her uniform. The bat inspected it curiously, ignoring the policewoman's startled protests and turning it over in her hand.

"Carmelita Fox, huh?" She stared at the shiny piece of metal for a moment longer and then tossed it at its owner's feet. "Well, it was nice meeting you Ms. Fox, but I really have to be going now. This was fun, I hope we get to do it again sometime soon."

And with that, Rouge's wings began flapping heavily and she slowly lifted off the ground. "Until next time, Carmelita."

Truthfully, nothing she had said to the officer was a lie, exactly. Of course she had played her like a fiddle, but she really had enjoyed herself, and it was nice to meet her. Perhaps, she thought, as she took off into the sky, she had even made a new friend that day, or at least a new rival. Though to Rouge the line between the two had always been blurry anyway.

Feeling her temper boil over, Carmelita clenched her fists and yelled indiscriminately into the emptiness of the alley. Suddenly, being mad at Rouge didn't seem so unreasonable. It seemed as if that vile woman had planned this from the very beginning, using her to get what she wanted and bringing the agent down to her disgraceful level. Surely if she hadn't succumb to her feminine charms Carmelita would've been tricked some other way—such was the nature of a manipulator.

When she had calmed down a bit, something on the ground caught her eye. Curiously, she crouched down to see what it was. Lying next to her badge was the diamond that Rouge had pilfered that very night, right where it had originally fallen. Had the thief forgotten it in her rush to get away? No, that didn't seem right. Carmelita was cuffed tight to the wall and wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Plus, Rouge hadn't looked or acted flustered. She had been just as calm and suave as she always was.

Highlighted by the moon in the background, Rouge the Bat turned around one final time. "A little something for your troubles," She called out. With that, the thief blew her a kiss, turned, and disappeared into the night.

Carmelita looked after her, dumbstruck, and then looked back at the diamond. She looked back up at the glowing moon and sighed heavily.

12