All Comments on 'Carmella'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lalailalaiabout 17 years ago
If you want a hot read

Carmella is the story for you. Extra hot, it sizzles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You have a gift

I was hoping you would write a sequel to "The Party" and bless you, you did.To me that was a story that begged for continuation.If there is are author's on this who know how to build sexual tension better than you I can't find them.Speaking as a stright male, it seems to me you have a gift for writing in such a way that appeals to anybody who loves women.Now,I was just thinking how great it would be if "Milene" ran into that other girl from "The Party"-just hoping.In any event thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where's Amy????

Another hot one like you're the only one who can present it, but what about Amy the pure who got the best out of it whitout giving anything back. Hope you run into her pretty soon. Be convincing.

THANK YOU.

pixie2002pixie2002about 17 years ago
Smoking hot!

The erotic detail was absolutely exquisite. I felt as if you were actually doing me instead of Carmella.

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 17 years ago
Milene!!!

I had to wait a few minutes after I read your story. There was something "urgent" I had to take care of "wink". That was one hot and sexy story babe! I can't wait to read the others. Then I'm adding you to my favorites so I can watch for your next story.

Luv

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best of all time

You're the best writer on this site. Truly amazing. Thank you for sharing your talents and for keeping me so worked up.

Please post your photo so we can all see the authoress behind these marvelous stories.

gradprofgradprofalmost 17 years ago
Holy Wow!

Great story. You had me aroused from the word go. the sex is great, but I also love the opening dialogs. It creates the tension and makes the sex so much better

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 14 years ago
Just getting caught up with your stories

and this one is wonderful. So well written, great pacing, and incredibly erotic. I hope you'll continue to contribute new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lucky carmella

Wow that was amazing. So hot and horny wish I was carmella.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

I am lo ing this more with each story of yours that I read

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 6 years ago
It still needs the Amy storyline...

As I wrote on "Party Time' there is a more challenging (in terms of the character) piece to write about Amy. Hope you get to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Hot

A very enjoyable read and you're quickly climbing on the list of favorite authors. Will this and "On the prowl" get a follow-ups?

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 2 years ago

Mm. I go to a restaurant called Carmella's and now every time I go, I'm going to be in this Carmella's juicy flavors of lust and wonderful orgasms! Another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Stories.

MikeykeithMikeykeith6 months ago

LOVE THIS...

1-888-YUMM

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have a gift for delivering mind-and-heart-dripping descriptions of passionate sex for the joy of the experience, each partner fully open and receptive to the other. Exquisitely moving. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1301 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...