Carmen's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Ah don't be looking at me like that young man. A man's body can only produce so much cum for fuck sake!" he snapped.

"Whatever." I said. It was useless talking to him.

"Yeah whatever huh? Your mom is finally happy again, after her bout with the empty nest syndrome."

"Mom had empty nest syndrome?"

"Yes you selfish little asshole! You go away to college and you don't even call. What the fuck man. I admit it didn't bother me, but as for her it tore her to pieces, James. She moped around here for months on end, crying and whining. Sucking my dick was the only thing that made her happy. That and eating my..."

"Okay dad, enough. I get the picture alright!"

Dad chortled, "I guess semen is your mom's happy drug."

A horn honked.

"Well that'll be Frank. Gotta hit the course." He opened the patio door and walked out. None of mom's clients looked his way as he walked from the patio to the drive way.

At that moment Charlie stepped out looking exhausted yet satisfied and he was fully dressed as well in an expensive suit.

This time Carmen waved for all the guys to come inside. They all quickly got up and hurried inside the Dojo. I sat down at the kitchen table and for the next hour I watched as each man left one at a time.

Carmen stepped out as the last man left and she locked the door to her little pleasure palace and began walking to the house. I guess she was done for the day. I opened the sliding door and she stepped in holding her back, "Gosh I feel so worn out." she shook her head and opened the fridge and took out a bottled water. "Is Stan here?" she asked.

"No he left to go play golf with Frank." I said.

Carmen rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips, "Your father plays golf entirely way too much. There's work to be done around this house for goodness sake."

"You got that right." I said. "The grass needs cutting and the shrubs need pruning. You would think that since he's retired he would keep up with it."

"Yes my point exactly, James." She leaned in and kissed my cheek, "Happy birthday, honey." she smiled and winked.

"Thanks mom."

She took a long drink from the water, "What would you like for your birthday dinner tonight?"

"I don't care." I said feeling a little down.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing." I said waving off the question.

"Is it your dad?" she asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded.

"Oh it's okay James, we'll celebrate together. Just me and you."

"Like always, right?"

She nodded, "Well let me get cleaned up and I'll come back and fix us both some steaks." she said heading for the hallway.

"I wouldn't think you'd be that hungry after all the tube steak you've just eaten."

Mom stopped dead in her tracks and then turned around and looked at me, "Pardon me?"

"Oh give it a break, mom. I know what's going on in your little palace of pleasure."

She shrugged, "Okay." and with that turned and walked down the hall to the master bedroom and I followed hot on her heels.

Carmen walked into the bedroom and ditched her robe right in front of me and tossed it on the bed. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing beneath it either.

"Talk to me, mom." I said. "I heard those men talking about what goes on in the Dojo."

"What do you want me to say, James. That I'm sorry for turning into...what is it you called me last night? Oh yes a cum vamp. That's it." she chortled and walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

Then she walked to her dresser and took out a very sexy bra and matching thong. She held them up, "Do you like these?"

I nodded, "Yes they look nice."

She smiled and put a hand on her hip, "Nice is not what I'm looking for darling. Nice is boring." she giggled. "Come over here and help me pick something out."

Obviously she wasn't going to talk to me about her business and it really wasn't any of my business. So I walked over and rummaged through the drawer and picked out a red lacy, crotch-less pantie. I dangled the tiny garment off the tip of my index finger and held it up for her. "How about this?"

"Oh my, James that's an excellent choice! I forgot I had that. In fact I have a bra that'll match it here somewhere." she giggled and she moved her undies back and forth and I watched as her tit's jiggle as she did so. "Here it is!" she chortled. She held it up for me to see. It was an open cup bra.

"Holy shit dad's gonna like that number on you."

"Honey I'm not wearing this for him."

"Oh?" I didn't press her for more information.

She giggled and hurried off to the bathroom pulling the door closed behind her.

Wow she was wearing that for someone else other than my old man. She was most likely going out on a date tonight, probably with one of those rich bozos. I shook my head and left the bedroom and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Home sure has changed since I left for college. But again my parents relationship wasn't any of my business. So I wasn't going to ask.

Twenty minutes passed and I heard the bedroom door opened and then the clicking of a set of high heels on the hardwood floor. I turned my head to just catch a glimpse of Carmen as she walked into the kitchen. She was wearing her black and gold madame butterfly kimono and it was untied and I could see that she was wearing the lingerie beneath it. Oh Damn she looked so good!

I got up and went to the kitchen to find her taking out the frozen steaks. She frowned and looked at me, "Dang it! I thought I told Stan to lay these out so we could have them for dinner tonight." She tossed the steaks back into the freezer and pushed the door closed. "How about we order some Pizzas?"

"Sounds great, mom. I'll have a cheese pizza." I said.

She picked up her cellphone, "You can have your cheese pizza I'm having a meat lover's myself."

I smirked at her, "You certainly like the meat."

She giggled and shook her head, "You're something else, James."

She ordered the pizzas and we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch to wait.

"So what did you get me for my birthday this year?"

"I was thinking that, you and I could hang out like we used to do?"

I frowned.

"Well would you like a gift card instead?" she pouted.

I just laughed and shook my head. My eyes went straight to her tits. The cup-less bra left nothing for the imagination. "So have you ever worn that for dad?"

She shook her head, "Your father and I are no longer intimate, James."

"Oh I didn't mean to pry." I said.

She reached out and took my hand, "It's okay, Sweetie it happens to married couples sometimes. But I do love your father so please believe me when I say that, honey."

Her hand was soft

"But you have to step out every now and again, right?"

"Not really. He already gave me permission to do so, but I haven't. It's been six months since your father's ED. It's hard on us both." she frowned.

"So you're not going out tonight?"

Carmen giggled, "No! Why would I eat pizza if I were going out tonight?" she popped me on the head. "James you can be as dense as your father sometimes. I'm wearing this for you!" She stood up and took the robe off, stretched her arms out and twirled around in a circle for me.

My mouth just dropped and she chortled and sat down on the couch again.

She smiled and was about to say something, when the doorbell rang and interrupted her. "The pizzas are here." she pulled her robe back on and hurried to the front door.

I smiled to myself, "Wow!" I said aloud.

Carmen brought the pizzas in and sat them on the coffee table and I quickly flipped the box lid on the cheese pizza and picked out a slice.

Mom giggled and daintily plucked a slice of the mega meat lovers pizza. Holy shit it was stacked high with meat and cheese.

We didn't talk, but ate our fill of the delicious pizza and washed it down with water.

When we were done she put the remaining pizzas together and put it in the fridge.

"I did get you something else for your birthday, James. I mean your twenty one now." She reached into the fridge and pulled out a twelve pack of Viper Venom Beer."

"Holy shit that's the strongest beer on the market mom!"

"And expensive too. But I wanted your first beer to be one of quality."

I smiled and nodded then we walked back to the living room and sat down. Carmen opened the box and took out a beer, twisted the cap and handed it to me.

Then she leaned back and watched me as I gulped down half of it in one swig.

"Be careful James." she cautioned me.

I just laughed and downed the rest of it and took out another one and that's when I noticed that she wasn't having a drink. But she certainly had the look on her face that she wanted one. So I took a bottle out and handed it to her. "Have a drink with me, mom."

She looked at the bottle and licked her lips, "Honey I haven't drank anything since college."

"So. It's not going to kill you to have just one beer, mom." I urged.

Carmen smiled and took the bottle from me, "Okay just one." She twisted the cap off and tossed it in the box and then took a drink and leaned back, "Mmm this is good." She raised her beer and so did I and we tapped our bottles. "Cheers and happy birthday!" she beamed and then kissed my cheek.

I looked at her naked body and smiled and shook my head, "You are certainly making it a happy birthday for me mom." I winked.

Carmen blushed, "Oh James!"

I laughed and sat back. I was already feeling the buzzed but I didn't admit it to Carmen. "You know what I'm glad I'm having my first beer with you mom and not dad."

"Ahh that's so sweet, James. Thank you." She gulped down the remainder of her beer, "I'll tell you what, I'll have one more." she leaned forward and took another beer from the box uncapped it and started on it.

I just laughed, the alcohol was making me feel a bit giddy in a way that I've never felt before.

"Your face is turning red, James." she smiled. "Are you feeling the alcohol kicking in?"

I smiled and nodded, "I like the feeling it's giving me."

"I'm sure you do but you have to remember to drink responsibly. I Don't want you to do like I did when I first started drinking."

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"I allowed peer pressure to lead me into drinking irresponsibly."

"What... you drink irresponsibly? I can't hardly believe that, mom." I teased.

She rolled her eyes and pointed a finger at me, "Watch it buster! I'm trying to be serious here."

I raised a hand in surrender, "Okay. So what's the most irresponsible thing you've ever done while drinking?" I asked.

Carmen smiled, and took a hefty swallow of the beer and looked at me. "I once climbed the men's three story dorm house and hung my bra on the fire escape."

I busted out laughing, "Are you fucking serious?"

She laughed and nodded, "Yes I'm quite serious, James. And that's not the worst of it. I climbed up to the roof by the fire escape and unfortunately for me, it was that night I found out that I have a fear of heights!"

"Are you for real, mom? What did you do?"

She drank another swallow of beer and licked her lips, "Wow these things are strong." she giggled.

"Come on tell me, mom! The suspense is killing me!" I laughed.

Carmen looked at me and giggled, "If I tell you this you gotta promise not to tell your father. I mean I have never told him about that night." She downed her beer and placed it beside her on the end table.

I reached down and took another one from the box uncapped it and handed it to her. She accepted it looking to be lost in thought.

"You can trust me, mom. I swear!"

She giggled, "I can't believe I'm about to reveal this to you, James."

I laughed, "It must be good."

She blushed, "Well here I am stuck up on this roof and it's cold and windy and I didn't have a coat."

"And you didn't have a bra on."

Carmen rolled her eyes at me, "Yes I didn't have a bra on."

"Were your nipples hard?"

"Stop it James! Do you want to hear this or not?"

"Proceed." I laughed and downed my second beer but I didn't reach for another one because I was already toasty as fuck.

"You gotta understand I was in a real bad place, James and I began to cry. I look down and there are two guys getting out of the car to walk to the dorm. SO I yelled down to them, "Can you help me please?"

"So I assumed that they helped you?"

She took a hard drink and nodded, "Oh they did that alright. Jeff and Henry were their names." she smiled dreamily and took another drink. "They climbed up to me using the fire escape."

"What are you doing up here?" Jeff asked me.

"I didn't have an answer for them...at least not one that would make any since.

Henry sees my bra and he starts laughing. Look at this Jeff. He tore the bra away from the ladder and threw it at me.

"We'll get you down, but you're gonna have to get us up." Jeff laughed grabbing his crotch."

"Oh shit! Did you..." I stopped.

Carmen nodded, "I did as asked and they were true to their word and helped me get down the ladder."

"Did they cum in your mouth?"

She giggled, "Gosh James what a thing to ask your mother?"

"Well did they?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes James I let them cum in my mouth."

Damn I was getting hard listening to this story, "So is that the night you became a cum vamp?" I smirked.

Carmen nodded and downed the rest of her beer. Wow she was putting them away.

I politely took another one from the carton and offered it to her but she declined it. So I put it back.

Carmen looked at me her blue eyes glazed and her face beet red, "I think I want to go and lay down, James. I don't feel so good." She stood up but fell back down on the couch and she started giggling. "Oh my gosh I can't believe this, I'm hammered!"

I started laughing, "I can't believe I got drunk with my mom!"

We suddenly heard a car pulling into the driveway and her mouth dropped, "Oh goodness your dad's back!"

I got up and hurried to the window and looked out to find that my dad and his buddy Frank getting out of the car. "Oh shit your right it's dad and he's got Frank with him too."

"Oh no!" Carmen stood up in a panic and she walked a few steps and had to grab the wall to balance herself.

"Hold on mom let me help you." I ran over and picked her up and cradled her in my arms. She was so petite that it barely felt like I was carrying her at all." I hurried down the hall to the master bedroom.

"No Jame's I can't be in here, he'll see me and know I've been drinking."

"Shit." I breathed. There was only one more room I could think of so I carried her to my room. I kicked the door shut behind me and gently placed her on my bed.

The front door opened and crap that's when I remembered the beer. I had stupidly left it in the living room. I had to get it. I went to open the door and Carmen grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going James?"

"I need to get the beer, Mom?"

"Just leave it honey!"

"I can't you know he doesn't allow beer in the house, mom."

Carmen relented and I opened the door and peeked out. I could hear them talking and rummaging around in the kitchen. SO I stepped out and quietly shut the door behind me and made my way to the living room. I very gently put the empty beer bottles into the box and then made my way back to my bedroom. I opened the door thinking I was home free.

"Hey James, what are you doing?" Dad asked pocking his head out of the kitchen. My back was to him so he didn't see the beer. Carmen took the box of beer from me and placed a finger on her lips. So I turned around and stood in the doorway, "Yes dad?" Thankfully I'm not a small guy I'm six foot two and broad shouldered so I blocked the doorway fairly well. Well enough that he couldn't see into the bedroom.

"I'll ask you again son. What are you doing?"

My heart was beating out of my chest as I answered him, "I'm going to take a nap if you don't mind."

He waved a hand, "Whatever! But have you seen Carmen?"

I didn't have a quick response for that one, but I did come up with, "I think she told me that she was going to see a friend that was feeling sick."

"She's gone to Margret's house I guess. That bitch is always sick." Dad huffed and disappeared back into the kitchen.

I stepped backwards into my room and very quietly shut the door...and locked it. I looked at Carmen and she nodded.

"That was quick thinking, baby." she said as she began rubbing her temples. "Oh my goodness!"

"Are you okay, mom?"

"No I'm drunk and I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack because your father is here and I'm hiding from him because I'm drunk! SO to answer your question, no I am not okay?!" she snapped.

I had to admit she was in a bit of a pickle. I almost laughed but thought better of it.

"I'm sorry James I didn't mean to snap at you honey."

I crawled up on the bed beside her and put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close and she laid her head in my shoulder. "For what it's worth I'm still glad you drank a beer with me."

"Oh James I wish I had only drank one beer."

I smiled and reached into the box and took out a beer and offered it to her.

Carmen rolled her eyes, "Are you serious?"

"Well you might as well have another. In for a penny in for a pound right?"

Carmen looked at the beer and then reached out and took it, "Might as well." She said. Then she uncapped it and was about to take a drink but she stopped and looked at me. "Where is your beer? I'm not drinking by myself, young man."

I plucked one from the box and uncapped it and tossed the cap across the room.

Carmen went to place the bottle to her lips but this time I stopped her.

"What?" she asked.

"Lets play a drinking game mom. I bet you I can finish my beer before you can yours."

"I don't know. James. I'm already feeling the effect of the last three beers."

"Chicken...bok, bok, bok!" I laughed.

"Stop it will yeah? That's so immature, James!"

Mom didn't like to be teased and I knew this so I played upon it.

"Okay buster lets go!" she placed the bottle to her mouth and turned it up.

I quickly did the same but I was only able to drink down half of mine before she finished. She pushed her empty bottle into the box and wiped her mouth with the back of her arm, "Hah!! I beat you...butt hole!"

"That's not fair you started before me, mom." I said pretending to be hurt by her illegal win.

"Okay I do admit that I started before you, James but I still won!"

"No way! You cheated mom!"

She shook head and rolled her eyes, "Oh my gosh James!"

"I say we do it again." I said.

"Hahh!" she drunkenly reached into the box, "Win or lose, this is the last beer I'll have tonight. I mean that." she said in slurred words.

"I guess a lady knows her limits." I said.

She raised her beer and nodded with her eyes ever so glassy. "Go!" she said and started drinking before me. But this time I had only a half a bottle and I finished before her, but I kept the bottle pressed to my lips and let her finish her entire bottle. Then I suddenly raised my empty bottle before she could finish her last gulp, "I'm done!" I cried victoriously.

She lowered her empty bottle and gave me a hard look. I guess at this point I should tell you mom hates to lose too. She looked about to hit me upside the head with her bottle. So I quickly said, "It's a tie mom. We tied, okay!"

She smiled at that.

At that moment Frank and my dad started laughing about something in the kitchen, which startled Carmen and she suddenly held me tighter.

"Easy mom, you're safe here with me okay."

She nodded slightly but still looked worried. So I kissed her and not on the cheek either. I kissed her full on the mouth, her eyes went wide and she pushed me back.

"James...goodness! Why did you do that honey?"

I don't know why I became so brave at that moment. Most likely it was because I was lit on alcohol. But I did it again and this time I forced my body against hers and held her down so she couldn't push me away. When I pulled back to take a breath she looked at me confused.